Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Fairy

Well, you are asking for it wink

Vicious Doll

".... Did my Capo and annoying little brother Allera invite you here? No? Get out."

Aged Noob

"You may be innocent but I don't trust those eyes? Out you go".

Lonely Fatcat

8,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Gender Swap 100
"...Is this really necessary? I mean, I know you didn't want dust on your clothes, b-but...a-at least an apron..."

Partying Cultist

Waaah! Omg! How did you find me?! D: I thought I was so careful!.. Err, I mean. It wasn't me who stole your pretty pink clothes! I swear! It was someone else! Just because I'm wearing the same outfit you were earlier means nothing!.. You can't have them! They're mine now!!

Married Pumpkin

You're naked in the ruins of my house... why? Holy Gaia, let me wrap you up in my coat first.

Vicious Doll

-sighs heavily- "Somehow, I am not surprised. When did you get a key to this dimensional rift any ways? Actually, never mind. Just, for god's sake, put on some clothes or something."

Dangerous Rogue

10,750 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
Succubi... I might as well avoid her and that bat of hers and hopefully she'll only raid my fridge and go away...

Cold Snowflake

''Unless you want me to show you my rubbish Gangnam Style moves, please leave.''

Shirtless Codger

20,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
*cough cough*
*averts eyes*

"uhh..... well then, you sure seem happy.... and nude.... and....... (awkwardly tripping over words)"

Dangerous Inquisitor

10,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Hey, Grandpa? I thought that you don't order prostitutes!

Lonely Fatcat

8,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Ah. Hm. I thought we weren't going to have a repeat of "The Pantsless Wyvern Incident."

Cunning Fox

/nervous laugh

"...this isn't the leading where I think it's leading;
            ...right?"

Dangerous Bloodsucker

Moving rather fast, aren't we? If you'd like I can provide clothing, unless of course this is how you'd like to stay. I'm more than happy with that plan.
Well, this is awkward sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces