Welcome to Gaia! ::

Clockwork Fox

Jet raises an eyebrow.

Am I famous now? You want an autograph too, or?

((v omg xD))

Shoujo Sailor

19,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Cool Cat 500
"Eeep, i-is this like when people instagram their meals before they eat em'!? P-please use t-the toaster filter!!"

O.G. Gaian

/eats her pet

Vermillion Hellraiser

13,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100
In all honesty, I had been too busy looking at my map to notice that patcher was taking my picture.

Tenacious Conversationalist

You think just 'cause I'm a woman it makes me any less of a pirate, more of a wench? I don't think so. I'll skewer your gizzard if you keep those photographs.

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
-hides my nipples-
Show those to ANYONE and I will sink your ship with my bare hands. All while sparkling fabulously.

Feral Monster

"Hn. *pulls out a camera and takes a picture of you* Kekekeke~ Two can play at this game."

VeTack's Significant Otter

Bashful Lunatic

Lemme see you're camera for a minute. No, I'm not gonna break the damn thing. *snatches the camera* Tsk, tsk. These are no good. *hands back the camera* If you're gonna take pictures, you might as well take some good ones. *winks and starts to strike poses* You can join the fun, too, ya know. Just have your human buddy take the pictures, you cutie pie! heart

Ah, well damn. Okay then.

To Miss Haru: Hey, darling. heart *winks* Why take pictures from afar like that? We can go back to my place and take some real fun pictures. *grins* Together.

O.G. Gaian

Computerized Bro

The delinquent sets out to destroy the camera later.
"I'm not sure why she's snapping photos- but if she's bringing them to the underworld so the grim reaper knows who to come after then I ought to stop her- or change my entire appearance."

Flavien Z's Girlfriend

Obsessive Chomper

19,100 Points
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Team Moira 200
*strikes different poses* Why not get into some of your pics with me? Also, you have a Dropplr, right? Don't forget to post 'em there!

Demonic Evader

Avril what are you doing?

Wrathful Shade

11,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
"..." Fafnir uses his hands to obscure his face from the camera -- he isn't very photogenic.

mikedav17's Waifu

-starts shooting at the weird object that tries to capture her soul- You shall not have my soul white man!

Loiterer

Pretend not to notice while trying to pose off my good side.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff