Welcome to Gaia! ::

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
Vartan waves his hands and small lights appear around him. "I don't know who you are or why you're doing this, but if you are you should at least have some good lighting for it." The lights float to various positions around him and the chickens. Howard stares directly into the camera, no matter which position Maximillian takes the photo from, his face seeming to shift around his body without changing expression in the slightest.

V "Just taking pictures to see if my father recognizes your ship. He used to be in your profession before meeting my mom. You probably started well after he left the pirate life, but he may have known a previous captain and can estimate how the ship was run. I don't drink that often, so rum is out of the question. I may be willing to trade for one of those heirlooms depending on who it was stolen from. I'm fine with stealing from those who stole from others, so long as they steal with intent to return to the original owner. If the original owner was an a**, then I keep it and stay in the right by buying it legitimately and denying it's use by someone who would use it for wrongdoing. None of this will be public of course. If you try something funny, I have photo evidence of where you are and this bribery attempt." He smiles and gives Howard the camera. "Now let's take a look at the goods."

Computerized Bro

If there's any explanation, I'd say Kefka was going to paste my portrait up on the "wall of shame" and blacklist me from his adventurer's shop, being a nefarious pirate and whatnot..
Isn't there some sort of bounty I can pay to clear my reputation up?.. I've got spiced rum and a few stolen heirlooms to sweeten the deal.

13,225 Points
  • Novice Dungeon Explorer 50
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Treat Hunter 50
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
" I do suggest you keep those photographs to yourself captain, unless of course you'd like to ferry me to the shores of the New World yourself. "

Kotokui Sonbei's Partner

"Oh, didn't notice you were taking photos. I feel a little underdressed. Might I ask what are you planning to do with that photo?"

High-functioning Lunatic

22,900 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Stuffed Foodie 25
*Artemis glances in Rainer's direction, seeing the flash from the camera, he closes his book and rises from the bench he was sitting in, then quickly strikes a pose, holding long enough for the picture to be taken, then returns to his seat and book* "Satisfied?" *he asks Rainer*

(The pose he makes)
User Image
Busied with preparing tea, the diviner seemingly hadn't noticed any interloper's attempts at captured imagery. "Was there a camera? Huh." Returning his attentions to the cart, the cheerful humming is in sharp contrast with a camera that'd somehow been sliced in half. Seems someone is less than appreciative of any pictures taken without permission.

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
Sorrel sighs and pulls a hammer out of his pocket. "Why do insist on repeatedly flashing this light on this unremarkable elf? If you wanted me to know you can use magic, I realized that after the first flashing light. You're scaring my cat. Continue this and I will smash that damned thing into scrap metal." He casually tosses the hammer in his hand. "It'll make a decent set of sewing needles."

Excitable Kitten

"Hoot Hoot"

*Flies away*

Normal Human

FIRE YARN BALLS
In retaliation exclaim
"You were testing the camera you found in the bin? Does it still work?" Vega pouted. "Next time, you should tell me you're taking a photo. I think my face would look hideous."

Biggest Member

Yes, this is what your ab goals should look like User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Like what you see? Crouch lower to get a money shot cool

Kotokui Sonbei's Partner

Consider yourself lucky, this photo will surely convince people that "great ones" exists. What's that? All you got was a blurred image? Well, that's too bad.

Curiously, the hunter's fingers would feel the lace material which then curl upward, giving the golden collar a gentle tug. "Quite." He said, his eyes lowering down the other's ribbon bound chest then back up at the lovely vulpine face and awakened third eye looking back at him."A personal photoshoot sounds very tempting. Then maybe afterwards.." And he brings his lips to one of soft cream colored tufted ear.
Though nine tails curl with interest in the hunter's action in place of the usual one, some of the zenko's usual shyness lingers, face flushed as he's caught within both Rainer's gaze and lens. "Do I really look that different?" Though a shy smile soon turns into a sly one, snatching up the hunter's free hand and pulling it to his bare chest. "Do ya like it that much? This." The captured hand is pulled upwards, a few of its fingers pushed under the golden collar the diviner wears. And leaves them there as he provokes his photographer further, as only he can. "What other sorts of pictures do ya have in mind, my love?" Who was Sonbei to discourage a new hobby, after all?

heart valve of justice's Secret Admirer

"Don't be weird about my costume, and ask first beforetaking my picture." Triss grumbled

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff