Welcome to Gaia! ::

Incredible Winner

"So, thought youse could get away with snoopin' huh? Your little peep fest is over, pipsqueak!"
Dracula is an aspiration to all nerds. Dracula hopes his picture helps somehow.

Computerized Bro

Axel isn't certain how the vampire planned to multitask between dancing and photographing him, but if he figured it out and he's a fan- he's welcome to take one.

Elrom's Waifu

Beloved Wife

14,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
"If you wanted proof that I, exist, all you needed was to ask me kindly. Yes, I exist."

wink

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
Motoko instinctively puts her hand in front of her face. "What happened to 'no magic in the tavern?' Agh!" She holds her fist up and glares at the witch. "Who are you and who do you... oh, you like my costume." She lowers her hand and relaxes her expression. "My apologies. I'm not used to people approaching me so casually."

Friendly Guardian

Anthony immediately throws up a screen of smoke to obscure any additional photos from being taken and sprints down the nearest alleyway. He certainly hopes Kefka wasn't planning on sending those to anyone he had wronged, but he wasn't taking any chances, either.
    "What." He's lucky if such a glare doesn't outright crack the lens of his camera. "Have you never seen another monocular person, or what?"

Man-Hungry Vampire

Chris posed for her pictures, "don't worry about your pictures not turning out well. Some vampires will show up in photos." He said with a smile.

Computerized Bro

Unless they were supposed to be candids, Axel was more than fine with stopping for an impromptu photo shoot with the vampire. He considered the musician a friend, so there was no need to treat the guy like paparazzi about it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff