Amnesia/Penumbra 0.11016949152542 11.0% [ 130 ]
Some other thing 0.39067796610169 39.1% [ 461 ]
Total Votes:[ 1180 ]

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
Gabrielle seems the calmer of the two options. I'm not sure I want a puppet show while sharing tea with someone.

Blessed Sweetheart

Gabrielle Gunther

Collecting Master

"Mistress Luna. I mean, isn't it obvious? Don't you know how absolutely lovely fairy tea parties can be?"

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
mellom de to av dem... Grant i suppose. At least I know him a little bit from the nonsense we find ourselves wrapped up in. I also don't like the way Luna is holding that rope. It looks like she's trying to steal my sheep.

Benevolent Bloodsucker

Both of them are welcome to share tea with me! We would have much to talk about!

Timid Sweetheart

13,375 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Friendly 100
"Hmmm... I'd love to have tea with Zhubin, personally."
Probably Dame so he'll have the opportunity to figure out that glowing beeping thingy she's holding.

Charging Bro

Himiko, she seems like pleasant company. The bear looks quite polite too- but I'm not sure if they've got a taste for tea.

Profitable Hunter

"umpenscrump, if only to say that i sat down for tea with an animal. wonder if i should bring along some berries or honeycomb for it too? bears like that kind of thing, right?"

Sparkly Star

spillways!

their character description reads like a manga i would enjoy.

i want to hear more about their life.

Partying Cultist

astral anna. While she naps there I'll get to drink my tea and hers!

Collecting Master

"Honestly, having tea with both of them would be nice since they kind of remind me of the sweeter of Jasmine's dreams I occasionally find myself inside of when I'm asleep. But if I had to choose, I'd pick astral anna. She looks like she could also give me guidance regarding my current situation."

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
Howard looks between the two options for tea companion he was given. "I don't goo so well in the cold or near sharp objects, so I will goo-se the woman with the bear. Goo-ids make good things from what's around them. Maybe she has dried mushroom biscuits or something else that's tasty."

Charging Bro

Grant Dove. He's looking cold in that icy mist dream realm, tea and a break could do him well.
kefkadragon

Having tea at a guillotine is a little strange. Also, kefkadragon has the tea all set up already.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff