Welcome to Gaia! ::

Stubborn Protagonist

18,425 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Heckler 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
"Someone's going to be in for a surprise when she opens her front door tomorrow."

Gaian

"If this is a part of your 'work' then carry on. We never had this conversation. You are over worked and you are hallucinating that I am here. Just like how I'm not going to hit you with this pipe and mug you."

Vampiric Seraph

60,975 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Full Selection 200
Oh you killed the necromancer? Let's hope that none of his friends will resurrect him, cos then he's going to be pissed razz unless he's resurrected as just a mindless skeleton minion whee
well the threads should feel safe for awhile but he will probably reform when one is neglected for too long

Elfin Bro

Well..I didn't expect FIavie to be able to kill a vampire.. he didn't have a stake or any garlic.. sweatdrop

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
I still find it hard to think payo would kill someone. At least it was someone I don't like. Good job payo! -thumbs up-

Questionable Seeker

"Bwaft?!!! Eep!"

-Hides behind a crate and peeks around-

"Kefka just skewered Payo! He was completely unarmed! What do I do?! Call the cops...no, they're looking for me. Umm.....call David Tracer, no! He's looking for me too! Mrrrrft."

Anxious Fairy

19,815 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Invisibility 100
That strange yellow crossbow you hold... How does it function?

I saw you point it at the man and him turn to ash... I do not understand...

Shadowy Noob

12,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Signature Look 250
Greeeeat. My holidays just keeps getting better and better. First I have loads of homework and now I have another damn soul to reap. Ahhh... I miss being a primary school kid. sad

Dead Hellraiser

"...I think it's her job to do that, so there isn't much I can say." Rhea sighed. "He did seem healthy though, so maybe I'm wrong."

No Power

Rhea, did you just kill a personification of death?
You'd better run. Somehow I don't think this can end well.

Distinct Explorer

"Leave it to the magistrates to judge. They only send those who are to be executed to me."

Gaian

"YOU KEELED MAH FRIEND. I'MANA KEEL YEW!" scream

Dead Hellraiser

"Looks like her having a bodyguard ultimately didn't do much to have her life, did it Thread?"

Fashionable Fairy

7,650 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Now play it backwards and it will be "get his life back!"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers