Welcome to Gaia! ::

Man-Hungry Vampire

I love the color scheme you are using very festive

Timid Sweetheart

13,375 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Friendly 100
I'm actually obsessed with your outfit. It's so sleek and stylish! Also, I love how the black butterflies follow the curve of the tree.

Bashful Guildswoman

this avatar, and every other before, own great tells w/ what's going on;
Himiko pulls off the dress well, too。♡

Blessed Sweetheart

I LOVE how cute and excited your avatar looks! She looks so cozy and cute, but still has enough pep to do things if she wants to. I also love the unique hairstyle!

Muscular Werewolf

28,165 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Divorced 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
it's really lovely
and your avatar is very cute, it's a nice scene from an anime
I love how your avatar shines and highlights without stealing attention from the environment, making it part of the aura of the charming avatar you have.

PS...sorry for my super slow response...
Life has been lately...somewhat rough.... work, family and so on. Let's say that last week was a funeral, a funeral party... in that order...
but anyway sorry

Timid Sweetheart

13,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
Your managed to create the scene in your signature extremely well through your avatar. He looks so cozy and relaxed. It also fills me with a strange sense of nostalgia through the colors and background. As usual, you did an amazing job~! heart

Popular Vampire

20,140 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
I definitely like this holiday setting. That outfit was fits the whole look too. Nice avatar.

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
The outfit and background fit each other very well. It gives the perfect air of enjoyably smug vampire. Get a paler skin and you're about 60% of the way to an Astarion avi.

Kotokui Sonbei's Partner

I always liked how you incorporate 'Howard' in every avatar/ character of yours. Like how he represents the connection everyone has with Kefka and the world they're from all while making him his own character.

Timid Sweetheart

13,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
I've always admired people who can create scenic avatars, and right now you're one of those people! I can tell there's a clear story going on here too, which makes me love it even more!

Blessed Sweetheart

I really like how you use the blue-green/white color scheme in your looks and make it look interesting! In this case I love how mysterious and magical your avatar looks next to the dragon, and the body language makes her look like she’s casting an illusion.

Sparkly Star

the pose is so cute and playful with so much personality!

she looks so comfy and alluring at the same time.

The Red Pocky Box's Partner In Crime

Swashbuckling Shapeshifter

30,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Dig Dig Dig! 250
  • Cheerleader 200
Very graceful! I like that you've mirrored the moon phases pose with the arms/sash from Daughter of the sea, drawing the eye around the build effectively. The gradient in the dress makes it feel like it's flowing up from the water she's standing in. Lovely!

Anxious Marshmallow

28,150 Points
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Kuro Gang 250
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
the character is very cute, I like the detail of the little animals around the magic circle. the color scheme is adorable too, really ties the whole look together

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff