• Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Daring Investigator 50
Beautiful sunset backdrop.

Muscular Werewolf

28,165 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Divorced 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
She's absolutely adorable, she's so small and so cute.
It reminds me of many of my stories that I read as a child.
I really like the tonal range you used, it's really simple and calming and friendly, it's beautiful.

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
You are very good at making avis that give a nice little slice of normal life. The background and floor combination gives the feel of a nice city gym.

Blessed Sweetheart

I like how make different characters from your avatar, like right now I dig the blue hair and the fluffy dog! The vibes are also very different and creates variety. I like how you combine gold shop items with some modern items and still make it look good.

Steadfast Bibliophile

17,675 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Bookworm 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Aw, such a sweet, gentle, innocent mood! I love the warm rain, the classic rain coat and boots, the happy feeling. It brought a smile to me to see.

2olburner's Problem

Mewling Strawberry

15,590 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • The Sweetest 250
They seem gentle and wise - I can see them reading storybooks to small groups of children at the village library or running a small community garden.

Muscular Werewolf

28,165 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Divorced 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
I love the combination of pastel colors and the black ones make a very attractive and charming mix. Also the mix between cute and vibrant is simply great
Even though it's under a white background, everything looks incredible.

Man-Hungry Vampire

I've always found your avi to be quite handsome and I love his expression in this scene ๐Ÿ’œ

Guildswoman

12,625 Points
  • Sugar Plum Protector 200
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Fabulous use of pale blue bats instead of the usual black or red for 'scare' factor.

Commanding Hunter

10,400 Points
  • Headstrong Believer 50
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Daring Investigator 50
Quintessential Gaian items (fox ears, platinum shop items) plus a touch of whimsy with the hair. The background rounds the look off putting your classy-fox self in a natural setting.

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
This is a cute little character. It's like a young dragon on a kid's show. I can imagine them being a "villain" that does mild mischief at best before something going awry and they learn a lesson in the end. I also like the pajamas.

Blessed Sweetheart

I like the cozy and chill vibe of the apothecary store, it really adds a nice mood for the whole look. I also like the kind facial expression on the avatar, and it looks like heโ€™s welcoming you in the store.

Elrom's Waifu

Beloved Wife

14,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
This is something completely different and I totally dig it! You execute the theme so well and the colors are awesome together.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff