Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitor Counter

+1 1 100.0% [ 2503 ]
Total Votes:[ 2503 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 739 740 741 > >> >>> »|

Design clothing. I'd put Cissy in neon, and Luci in Muggle clothes. It'd rock! xD Plus, the Weasleys already have awesome hair!

Would you rather...Eat a whole bucket of Hagrid's rock cakes, or be stuck with me (Sirius) in Azkaban?
George. He's holey. -wink-

Would you rather sing Sweeney Todd to Voldemort and be killed, or force Snape to sing Sweeney Todd and...still be killed?

Familiar Shapeshifter

3,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
User Image
Thats Right Baby...

George, its hard to date a dead person, isn't it?
Edit- Force Snape to sing Sweeney Todd and...still be killed. Why? Cause I cant sing and I haven't seen that movie yet sad

Would You Rather Kiss a Dementor or Frenrir*sp* Greyback?

User Image

...Any Questions?

User Image
Greyback! Maybe he just needs some good ol' lovin? Lol probably not. He's probably a perma-jerk.

Would you rather say the wizard swear "Voldemort's n****e!" or "Expecto Patronads!"?
K E N D R A H A S D U H G E R M Z ;;

Voldemorts n****e. I go around saying that anyways. talk2hand

Would you rather drink nothing but pumpkin juice for 20 years, or nothing but butter beer?

I like the morning after pill, HELLO!
Butter beer, yo. cool

Would you rather drink Veritaserum and spill your secrets to the Weasely twins or drink Veritaserum and spill all your secrets to Moody?
Gryiffindore.

would you rather a hippogriff eat you or a giant spider? ninja
From what I've read Giant spiders waite till you die from their fast killing Venom so that please.

Would you reather sit and read endless randome and horrible slash fics or battle Voldimort with one hand with his Avarda Kadavra stunted?
battle voldemort.

would u rather crash a flying car into the whomping willow or into aragogs lair in the forbidden forest?
Womping Willow!It's Easily frozen with the right spell!

Would you rather see snape in his underware or Belletrix in stripper cloths (but not stripping)?
Bellatrix in stripper clothes... confused

Would you rather face an Erised Mirror or not?
Yeah.
Would you rather get jonxed with a bat bogie hex or get in a full-body-bind?
Body bind!

Would you rather drink a nasty tasting potion that got you better from the flu instantly or be sick with it for like a month (Yes i know its an exaggeration)?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff