+1 1 100.0% [ 2503 ]
Total Votes:[ 2503 ]

Flavien Z's Girlfriend

Obsessive Chomper

19,100 Points
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Team Moira 200
Riddle. I love riddles. Except that Tom guy. He's a jerk.

Be in a full Body-Bind or a failed Polyjuice transformation for a day?

Beloved Lunatic

Well, if it's only for a day, I'd go with the polyjuice. Though, that kind of fail potion tends to have longer lasting effects. ^_^;;

WYR Survive on Hagrid's rock cakes for a month or drink an entire basin full of Emerald Potion. (liquid that protected the locket horcrux)

Indulgent Lunatic

14,750 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
gaia_kittenstar I think I'd go for the rock cakes, at least I can go to a dentist and have them fix my teeth.
Don't think I'd be as lucky with the potion >.< classified_northkittenstar

Would you rather walk straight up to Voldemort himself and sing a verse of "Puff, The Magic Dragon" or get caught by Filch in the morning after a night of writing graffiti all over Hogwarts castle in Everlasting Ink?

Tipsy Fairy

27,825 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Lol, I would go with the latter one. If it turns out into a fight, I would rather face Filch. And besides, who wouldn't want their art/message eternally in the castle?

Would you rather join a tea party with Umbridge or attend a ghost party and eat their expired food?

Divine Sex Symbol

11,425 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Virbius
Lol, I would go with the latter one. If it turns out into a fight, I would rather face Filch. And besides, who wouldn't want their art/message eternally in the castle?

Would you rather join a tea party with Umbridge or attend a ghost party and eat their expired food?

Tea Party with Umbridge. I'll probably slip something in her tea though just for fun, like a draught of living death.

Would you rather face a boggart and see your worst fears for 30 minutes or be locked in a room with dementors (not getting kissed) for 5 minutes?

KaBLAMOman's Wife

Amaterasu-chan20

Tea Party with Umbridge. I'll probably slip something in her tea though just for fun, like a draught of living death.

Would you rather face a boggart and see your worst fears for 30 minutes or be locked in a room with dementors (not getting kissed) for 5 minutes?

Boggart. I have no idea what my worst fear is, so it would be an eye-opener at least.

Would you rather fight the Basilisk or Hungarian Horn Tail?

mephistxpheles's Partner

Hopeful Seeker

5,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Hesitant Participant 100
Hungarian Horntail.

Would you rather go on a date with Hagrid or Snape?

Loiterer

Hagrid's got a cool crew of creatures and is adept at the woodwind. Hands down.

Would you rather enter the Whomping Willows or the Chamber of Secrets (Basilisk intact)?

KaBLAMOman's Wife

Thinko
Hagrid's got a cool crew of creatures and is adept at the woodwind. Hands down.

Would you rather enter the Whomping Willows or the Chamber of Secrets (Basilisk intact)?

Chamber of Secrets even if I don't speak pastletounge... to see that place with my own eyes would be wicked.

But just to answer the one before "Would you rather go on a date with Hagrid or Snape?" SNAPE! His sarcastic humour is brilliant.

Now, would you rather be pranked by the Weasley Twin's or the Marauders?

Married Pumpkin

Weasley Twins, I'd prefer turning into an animal rather than being hung upside down.

Would you drink an unknown vial of Polyjuice or some Veritaserum?
Forbidden Forest. No doubt. pirate

Juna Fae's Husband

Feral Cat

Vlue Berry

Um... what? ... is that to the very first question?

Polyjuice to be honest. At least that can be reversed if it's not a human hair. Could possibly be fun if it is a human one. But with Veritaserum you never know what you could end up revealing to the listener.

What one of Voldemort's Horcruxes would you rather face alone and destroy? (Excluding Harry)

Juna Fae's Husband

Feral Cat

Toasteee57
peachpie699
biggrin Would you rather go out with ron weasley or Harry Potter?
- I'd Choose HArry Potter! biggrin

I think you misunderstood the concept. You're supposed to answer my question then ask your own (not answer your own). Also you should offer an alternative option for straight guys that could not answer your question.

Honestly I've been reading your comments a lot and just want to say the entire concept of 'Would you rather' is to answer the question as if you had NO choice. you have to answer. if you don't want to then wait for someone else to. I've answered a lot of those questions myself. Guys and girls can answer the same questions. Just think of it as a dare.

K my rant is over now. Enjoy your day.

KaBLAMOman's Wife

KaBLAMOman
Vlue Berry

Um... what? ... is that to the very first question?

Polyjuice to be honest. At least that can be reversed if it's not a human hair. Could possibly be fun if it is a human one. But with Veritaserum you never know what you could end up revealing to the listener.

What one of Voldemort's Horcruxes would you rather face alone and destroy? (Excluding Harry)

Lol, hi hubby. Probably not the ring because ouch... Maybe the diadem. Seems the one that would suit me best. The diary would probably be the easiest though if he leaves it alone like he did before.

Would you rather go on a date with Belatrix or Voldemort?

(Sorry couldn't really come up with anything better at the time. sweatdrop )

Eloquent Enabler

-brings it back- Voldemort, because at least his insanity is the calm type.

WYR meet a Dementor or an Obscurus?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces