Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitor Counter

+1 1 100.0% [ 2503 ]
Total Votes:[ 2503 ]

8,500 Points
  • Ally Up 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
I'll take my chances with the Dementor. Hopefully the Dementor does not give me the kiss because I'm not a criminal, and doesn't lose that self control. I'd still take the possibility of getting my soul sucked out by a Dementor than being straight out targeted, chased, attacked and then killed by an Obscurus. Higher likelihood of Obscurus actually trying to kill me imo.

WYR be the Chosen one in the story and have to face Voldemort trying to get rid of you, or be a Squib?

Friendly Guardian

Be the chosen one, that would literally be my dream (plus magic, another unrealistic dream)

WYR do the first Triwizard tournament challenge (the one with the dragons) or the second (the one in the lake)?
The second task definitely. Breathing under water would be a private pleasure despite the circumstances and much preferred than a house-sized lizard breathing fire at me!

WYR be on the run hunting down Horcruxs, or be subjected to Death Eater rule at Hogwarts in the 7th year?

Taiki Michiru's Subordinate

Mythical Kitten

16,300 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Inquisitor 200
I would be no help in hunting down Horcruxes. It required camping, and traveling, and living in the woods, and even with magical conveniences I know I would only slow down the operation. However, I feel like I would have been an asset to the DA at Hogwarts. Standing up to death eaters, and protecting the first years. I'm a hufflepuff, so making sure the baby badgers were making it through ok would be my first priority.

Would you rather have a pack of nifflers living in your house, or one erumpent in your back yard?

Jeering Phantom

25,200 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Erumpent! Those huge guys are so cute. ;-;

Would you rather be a pro Quidditch player, or a professor of your chosen subject at Hogwarts?

Star-Crossed Mage

Getting injured in pro-sport (remember what happened to Harry in his 2nd year? and 3rd year? And every other years??) and teaching a bunch of dunderheads?

I'd rather be a professor.

Would you rather be feeding the blast-ended skrewts or take them for a walk?

Eloquent Enabler

Take them for a walk.

Would you rather eat gillyweed or drink polyjuice potion with slug dna in it (presumably disgusting tasting and unpleasant).

Gaian

11,225 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
Gillyweed, please! I know it's unpleasant at first, but the result is I get to breathe underwater, so that's awesome!

Would you rather get one foot stuck in a disappearing-step staircase in a lonely part of the castle for an entire day, or be pelted with ink pellets by Peeves while trying to get to your classroom?

KaBLAMOman's Wife

Sodium Laureth Sulfate
Gillyweed, please! I know it's unpleasant at first, but the result is I get to breathe underwater, so that's awesome!

Would you rather get one foot stuck in a disappearing-step staircase in a lonely part of the castle for an entire day, or be pelted with ink pellets by Peeves while trying to get to your classroom?

Ink pellets please. At least then I would be able to attend a class. Wouldn’t even care if it was history of magic.

Would you rather have an obscurus inside you or face a warewolf?

Stubborn Protector

15,200 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Probably face a werewolf. They can't fly and are physical, being an obscurus would probably mean death at an early age and is basically fighting yourself while hoping someone realizes you're in pain, sees you (when not invisible) instead of a black blob, and properly forgives +coaxes your heart while you're indubitably trying to kill them. Lycanthropy would still bite if infected, but turning into a monster once a month doesn't sound that bad to me.

God forbid the shunning from a magic community make a werewolf reject magic and turn into an obscurus werewolf.

Would you rather play the 3D chess or kiss Mad Moody?

Eloquent Enabler

3D Chess. I'm not much for kissing.

Would you rather de-gnome a garden or apply first aid to the giant squid?
De-gnome a garden seems safer

Would you rather own a time turner or own an invisibility cloak?

Eloquent Enabler

Definitely invisibility cloak.

WYR go to the yule ball with Crabbe or go to Slughorn's Party with Cormac?
Slughorn party.

Would you rather see a better Fantastic Beasts movie, or a new series based on the other magic schools?

Cool Loser

23,400 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Champion 300
  • Overstocked 200
Movies based on other schools, definitely! However, I would rather them stick to the original storyline and show how the schools were coed instead of the "Beauxbaton for girls and Durmstrang for boys" narrative they displayed in the movies.

Would you rather be trapped in the Chamber of Secrets for a day having to flee the basilisk or stay 3 days in Azkaban?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff