Welcome to Gaia! ::

Questionable Sweetheart

10,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
  • Megathread 100
Comparisons aside, WGers do have good avis, though. Generally.

Codebreaking Inquisitor

Forty-two

Generally speaking, Barton roleplayers have avatars completely unrelated to the roleplays they're in. If anything, their avi-characters are around CB-level. I say this as a longtime Barton roleplayer.

AT outfits are just annoying in how sterile and perfect they are.

Unstoppable Scamp

I rarely even stay in character with my avatar.
        I kind of forget about the character after putting so "much" effort into the avatar look.

Lonely Phantom

9,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

ilaf - ah would've thought that Barton regs would play as their avi surprised ...and hey now Shadow was originally made for AT xD

[He's shunned though because people think I use astra to cover up his mismatching color...but actually Shadow matches quite nicely with or without his astra o.o]

Cairo - Heh true, WG has some AT'ers actually, a handful of us AT'ers...never expected that but eh, we even have exchangers,art dwellers and other xD

Questionable Sweetheart

10,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
  • Megathread 100
Knight- Sadly, my only other main thread is Aquarium, in which I lurk and grab people's booties. Which sounds kinda perverted, but I think that's what was intended by calling it Booty Grab.

My avi just kinda fell together. I lost a bet to Kefka and had to go naked with an animal companion for a day, and that's how I found my skunk, for instance.

Unstoppable Scamp

Cairo
        But the colors work well together. Though, I can't say I have great expertise in avatar looks.
        I have very few hits. Most of them are misses. XD

Codebreaking Inquisitor

Forty

WGers really come from all over, don't they? I've also seen a few in the GCD and SF, as well as the art freebies forum. I mostly stay to the AF and Barton forums.

Your current looks pretty good, Octo.

Ruthless Conversationalist

Thirty-eight.

I think the avatars in the WG tend on the good side. They also tend to be frequently switched, I find.
Does everyone here do characters, then? Am I the only one so bereft?

@MsD: I'll do that monologue in a bit, it seems like fun~

Unstoppable Scamp

I spend most of my time in the Art Freebies and Personalized Graphics.
        Layouts are the only think I can contribute to gaia for gold.

ilafatyu
        Thanks. You can't go wrong with Halloween.
        You should have seen my previous getup.

goldfinch
        You're not alone. I don't really do characters.
        I can't come up with a proper character.

Lonely Phantom

9,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

ilaf - why stay away from those forums? surprised ... it's true most AT regs aren't that easy to talk to [I used to be one of those hard to talk to guys ._. ] but they're a good bunch ^^

octo - I really like your avi actually ouo

Cairo - nothing to be ashamed of really :I ... only way to actually earn gold is either by the Exchange,Booty grab or zOMG...most do Booty grab, those who don't mind the risk factor go to Exchange [like me] and those who just want fun go to zOMG xD

EDIT

Gold.F - Shadow is a character ._. he even has his own backstory in my mind xD

Omnipresent Warrior

17,800 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Strawberry

@Gold. emotion_kirakira

@the character/avvie conversation. I have to agree with Fayt. And I think the WG lies somewhere in between Barton Town and the AT. We have characters dressed to play their role, but often with aesthetics kept in mind. I think we're very strong in keeping a theme. We've got a bit of both worlds.

v. I've been meaning to ask, do you draw all the madness that I see in your signatures? xD

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
What's going on besides an extended conversation of avatar backstory?

Omnipresent Warrior

17,800 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items