Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Sophomore

@Knight: Well, that's up to you. I don't have very good advice to give about avatars, to be honest. sweatdrop

@Daff: Well, it's certainly awesome! XD

Lonely Phantom

9,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Freya - Eh neither do I...just thought Shadow is normally already rather intimidating and thought for holloween it'd be nice to give him legs :epicface:

Burger - Burger emotion_dowant

Strawberry

@Freya. Lol. I was actually kinda thinking of making the evil dumb stepmother my halloween avvie. xD

@Knight. /isnotananimeartist/cannotdrawchibis/

v. Hey Con. yum_puddi

Spacey Strawberry

Ruthless Sophomore

@Daff: rofl That'd be hilarious, especially considering her background. Makes me wish I had an outfit, too, though it won't be nearly as creative. XD

@Knight: Well, it's your avatar/character, so if you want to, I say do it! What's there to lose?

And hey, constant!

Lonely Phantom

9,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Constant - Heya :3

Freya - Aye! xD

Daff - Shadow wants to make a vocaroo of your "Tale" :p...gimmie half an hour xD

Strawberry

@Freya. Lol, very much so. But it's sad that we don't know how the story is going to end. crying Do you mean outfit as in a halloween costume, or...one of our mad lib....cosplays? (what would you call that?)

@Knight. Go for it. yum_puddi

Spacey Strawberry

Hey Frey/Shadow, what's up?

AND DAFF BECAUSE I SOMEHOW MISS EDITED POSTS classified_fu

Lonely Phantom

9,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
Even A Knight Can Only...

˝ 26 Done.

Constant - Just did that ^^^

Daff - Done xD...turned out horrid :I ˝

(Currently Talking In Character.)

...Protect So Much

Strawberry

@Con. Opps. crying I'll try not to edit. >.< But hullo. How are you doing? c:

@Knight. Goddamn, I don't want to inflate your ego, but that was pretty epic. eek Maybe a bit too sped-up in the beginning, but rofl, that was a good telling of it.

Apocalyptic Power

-Still likes Freya's version better-
-Totally not biased- >>;

Edit// -Is post 10800 randomly-

Spacey Strawberry

@Daff: It's okay. I'm just horrible about catching edits that are for me.
I'm doing good. Fighting with myself over this avatar, took care of my shop, and now I'm not quite sure what to do with myself.

Also I'll take your word for it about the vox, but I have heard the awesomeness of the recordings before. I'm just streaming trance right now. |D

Ruthless Sophomore

This one's 26.

@Daff: I meant Halloween avatar. XD I don't have much of a character in the tale to make a cosplay out of. (Though Goldfinch in a princess dress would be an amusing sight, methinks.)

@Visher: I dunno, love, I think Knight's recording was pretty good. I think it was the background music that made it more amusing. XD

Strawberry

@Vish. Originals are originals. cool Freya's commentary was priceless. I was dying along side her when she would crack up. xD

@Con. Oo, I like your avatar. 'Has a nice halloween theme, without the orange. :') And haha, you listened through the events of yesterday? xD It's a shame you weren't there to join us. u.u

@Freya. Do you think we'll have to bribe her to do it? ninja

Apocalyptic Power

@Freya: Eeh... Alright, I'll give him that. XD But I still like your's the best.

@Daff: Ha, same here.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces