Welcome to Gaia! ::

Attila The Chad's Widower

Bad Boy

28 yum_puddi

Codebreaking Inquisitor

Twenty-eight

Girls winning time after time? This sounds more like the GvG I remember.

Strawberry

^ And it's about time. xp

v. It's been fairly quiet today. Maybe yesterday was the Saturday exception.

Apocalyptic Power

That's because I took a lot of today off. Though it seems I've come into the quiet moment.

Omnipresent Warrior

17,800 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Apocalyptic Power

Yeah, Saturday was quite insane. Oh, and I didn't get a chance to get a mic today. Sorry.

v Haha, Also, looking good in white there. And a question, Do you know of any good white shoes? I planned on getting the Winter Groom for mine but I'm still looking around.

Codebreaking Inquisitor

Twenty-eight

Good. That means we can make fun of you for not getting one while nobody pays attention to me not finding mine.

^ The thing about white, every single white item is a different shade. If it's even a little off, it wicked shows up. Have you tried looking via Tektek's avatar creator?

Omnipresent Warrior

17,800 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Apocalyptic Power

@Fayt: Right and I have. Though, like you said, not a lot fit well other then two or three and most of them don't look as good as the Groom's. Hm.

Ruthless Sophomore

Ugh. I never thought I'd say this, but I hate reading assignments.

Or, at least, just that specific one my professor just dumped on us this morning, but still...

Codebreaking Inquisitor

Twenty-eight

May as well start questing for the Groom, Vish. It's that or hope the next batch of RIG items has what you need.

...What a day when Freya hates reading assignments and the guys talk about clothes.

Omnipresent Warrior

17,800 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Apocalyptic Power

Hey Freya. And Flawless

@Fayt: Yep, And wow, you've got a point there. o_o But, hey, I wanted to look good.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff