Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cosmic Strategist

17,375 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
She is an active member of the LGBT community and tends to keep herself busy both online and offline.

Profitable Prophet

An idealistic romantic with an appreciation for the finer things in life. An extrovert that lives a fast-paced lifestyle.

Alien Prophet

Well-read and actively pursues knowledge about current events or just whatever happens to be of interest.

Monstrous Merman

Creative and eccentric. Just generally fun to be around - perhaps a 'quiet night in' rather than an active partier.

Xonked's Senpai

Cat

19,925 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Bookworm 100
Maybe a little down on themselves, but still does what they like despite that. Likes the darker ~aesthetics~ in life, maybe dressing in dark colors during day to day life. Even if they don't act as such, a glance might have people labeling them "edgy.

Alien Prophet

Reserved and cautious around new people, but very loyal to those who he gets to close to. Fairly introverted and has a generally calm nature.

Humorist

Probably an ordinary girl who likes horror and monster stuff as well as fashion.

pitbully01's Partner

Based off first impressions from Holm's avi, I would say: bold, strong, independent, and assertive. From interactions and some second/third/etc. impressions, I'd like to add that she has a wonderfully caring side for her friends as well, and I feel like she's very dependable! ^_^

Kappinochi's Husband

I think she will be one of the sweetest girls I will ever meet in my lifetime. I value that sweetness in my life and wish I was surrounded by more positive people like her. Befriend her guys!

Nyumonster's Significant Otter

O.G. Noob

He owns at least several posters of anime fox girls, he has one in his wallet and when people see it he tells them it's his daughter.

larrystew's Partner In Crime

Comrade

i like to believe he throws in random puns or jokes in conversations but does it so naturally people don’t notice right away

Quotable Browser

They're a little dark, probably likes horror movies, but does has a sense of humor. Young, but well spoken, and intrigued by the idea of true freedom away from conventional norms.

Alien Prophet

A private person, but amiable and well liked. Appreciates good humor and thought provoking conversation.

Benevolent Hellraiser

13,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Invisibility 100
A skeptic, disillusioned with the world. Has a dark sense of humor but is not needlessly cruel.

Big Disaster

26,825 Points
  • Excitable Emoter 25
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Novice Mage 100
A calm, fairly nice person. Introverted, but is more outgoing around close friends. They probably spend a lot of time reading or watching TV.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff