Welcome to Gaia! ::

Moxxic's Princess

Moon Priestess

pika see chu

AmantNoir

Angel summoned a teabag and let it sit in the floating teapot to steep. "Of course, sweetie!" She took a seat on the couch. "Oh look, there's Donovan! Donovan!" She called. "You should come meet this lovely lady over here!" ♥

Sparkly Explorer

6,300 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Bastien Wolff
Yet the silver tongue and fingers of the most accomplished of men
Shall lust and hound for your heart into the wild blue of tomorrow

Bastien watched the girl run off, wondering if he'd gone a bit overboard this time. He turned to Estelle. "Well, I am sorry for costing you your guest. Perhaps you'll join me anyway? I really do need to deliver this drink." He started walking to the table, drinks in hand, hoping Estelle would follow and await the return of her charming guest with him.

Tomorrow, my love; nothing now here shall be left in that end,
but the wiles of the heart and the heat of the absence.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Mitono

x_Silver_Starlight_x

Random Fan Girl 408

Invisible Marshmallow

Princess Angelishia
pika see chu

AmantNoir

Angel summoned a teabag and let it sit in the floating teapot to steep. "Of course, sweetie!" She took a seat on the couch. "Oh look, there's Donovan! Donovan!" She called. "You should come meet this lovely lady over here!" ♥
aren't i lucky? O w O

Wealthy Bloodsucker

13,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
Mitono

BasiWolff

x_Silver_Starlight_x

Random watch the new girl run off. She giggles at this, wishing she could have done the same when both Estelle and Bastien came up to her. She was very happy that she didn't cause she enjoyed talking to both them, ever if Bastien is a little too much for her to handle cause he was so good looking.

8,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
Mitono

BasiWolff

Random Fan Girl 408

User Image
User Image

Estelle glanced in Random's direction. "Bastien, she looks lonely. We should go over." She started gliding toward Random after Bastien. She saw Mitono run off.
It's certainly been an interesting night.

Fairy

12,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
ɱɩЯɒ Ϩuɭɭɩѵαи

"Moo..just tell her how you feel. And if she gets that crazy look on her face..I suggest you run and hide somewhere." she said seriously

User Image

A Glass Passenger

Antagonistic Rogue

Dreylen
Eran looked amazed "there's really all that up there? how doesnt everyone know!" she looked up at the ceiling and pouted "damn it there's a roof in here..."

Wealthy Bloodsucker

13,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
BasiWolff

x_Silver_Starlight_x

AmantNoir

Random sat up in her chair, hearing the dark, soft voice of another man. She was too scare to look over at the new man, knowing for sure that he was just as handsome as Bastien by the sound of his voice. She close her mouth and took a deep break in through her nose. She then turn her head slowly to look over to the new man, stopping once her eyes find his face. 'Oh dear...' she thought to herself. This guy was also very handsome. Also, he had long, dark hair. She long guys with long hair. She couldn't answer cause she couldn't get her voice to work. She just sat there and watch like a fool as he took her hand and gave it a kiss. She just stare into his eyes, getting lost in them.

Mewling Lunatic

16,375 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Party Animal 100
  • Married 100
Pan played his guitar as he leaned calmly against the wall, watching the guests talk amongst each other. Pan loved valentines day. If it meant lots of people and a big party, he was in.

Moxxic's Princess

Moon Priestess

pika see chu
Princess Angelishia
pika see chu

AmantNoir

aren't i lucky? O w O

"Oh excuse me, there are things I need to attend to! Please enjoy your time with our hosts!"

||Bbl! Hope you have fun! || ♥

Mystical Dreamer

eran no shi
Dreylen
Eran looked amazed "there's really all that up there? how doesnt everyone know!" she looked up at the ceiling and pouted "damn it there's a roof in here..."
War leaves its trail,
In moonlight so pale...

Zelda giggled a little at Eran's reaction, lifting a hand to cover her mouth politely. "Skyloft is above the clouds. There's always a layer of clouds underneath. And...the Loftwings refuse to fly beneath them, so...That's why I'm not sure I can get home."

Its shadows, they flow,
In rivers, in rivers...

Invisible Marshmallow

Princess Angelishia
pika see chu
Princess Angelishia
pika see chu

AmantNoir

aren't i lucky? O w O

"Oh excuse me, there are things I need to attend to! Please enjoy your time with our hosts!"

||Bbl! Hope you have fun! || ♥
oh i will, thank you very much. i hope you have fun too.

Invisible Marshmallow

*sits on the couch, looking around*

Sparkly Explorer

6,300 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Bastien Wolff
Yet the silver tongue and fingers of the most accomplished of men
Shall lust and hound for your heart into the wild blue of tomorrow

Bastien was already in transit. He quickly reached Random and handed her the drink. "I hope you're feeling better after a breather? I brought back Estelle-" He stopped, noticing Donovan. "Oh, well, if you've found more company, I'll take my leave, my friends."

Tomorrow, my love; nothing now here shall be left in that end,
but the wiles of the heart and the heat of the absence.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
x_Silver_Starlight_x

Mitono

Random Fan Girl 408

AmantNoir

Dapper Dabbler

Hoshina Utau120

"B-but... everytime I g-get around h-her... I-I freeze u-up..." He stuttered, surprised that he could talk so much around a girl in the first place. "W-well, let g-go back inside, shall w-we?" He asked, offering his arm to her.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff