Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Gaian 50
Rose turned away from Bastien to say goodbye to Jake, but he was already gone. "Great..now I'm alone..Well I suppose now I can try some of this place's pastries" she thought to herself.

Sparkly Fatcat

BasiWolff
            xxxとてもかわいいxxxxxxxxxx

"I-it's quite alright," Celeste managed to get out. Bastien made her nervous, but it was the good kind of nervous. She had never been acquainted with someone so handsome, complimentary, and poetic. "Well, what do we do now? Like I said, I'm quite new here and I'm afraid I'm somewhat naive to this sort of thing.." She took another sip of her drink, subconsciously brushing her dress of gently in nervousness.

Sparkly Explorer

6,300 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Bastien Wolff
Yet the silver tongue and fingers of the most accomplished of men
Shall lust and hound for your heart into the wild blue of tomorrow

He reached to the sound system and turned it to something smoother, something in a three-beat meter, something with a full orchestra featured. "Now, sweet lady, we breathe, we live, and we dance into the ever-yawning bright abyss of the morrow. Will you accompany me to the dance floor?"

Tomorrow, my love; nothing now here shall be left in that end,
but the wiles of the heart and the heat of the absence.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Valentines: 74
Anons: 56
Marriage Proposals: 8
la petite mignonne

Sparkly Fatcat

BasiWolff
            xxxとてもかわいいxxxxxxxxxx

A smile swept across Celeste's face, she was finally relaxing and getting used to the atmosphere. "I would, but, I don't know how to dance," she replied, looking quite ashamed of herself.

8,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Gaian 50
Rose left the event briefly to change her appearance a bit, and she now felt much more confident, but a little nervous. She walked over to one of the treats tables.

Sparkly Explorer

6,300 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Bastien Wolff

"You need not know how. I will lead you, and you will look lovely. I assure you, you will glide over the ballroom floor, as weightless and ethereal as your appearance would suggest." He snatched up her hand and pressed his forehead to her fingers, then a kiss. "Beauty, who walks among the glorious commonality of this world, I beg that you grant me the favour of a dance this rose-kissed eve."

la petite mignonne
Nursee

User Image

I could search my whole life through and through,
"I'm never cold when I'm with you...."
He smiled as Pilar stepped into the water, feeling the water lap at his own feet. He gently broke his hands away from hers, wrapping his arms around her waist as he bent down to lightly kiss her on the lips. Truly she was the only one he could love for his whole life.
"I do hope that as your host this evening, I have made it certainly worthwhile."
Eros joked as he slowly bent away. This time he didn't have a single quote or poem. No words could describe the feeling rushing through him. He leaned his forehead against hers, staring right into her eyes. He wanted to freeze the moment and keep it forever in his pocket, to relive it again and again.

And never find another you.

Moxxic's Princess

Moon Priestess

Killer_MaiMai

Vendaval de la Luz

User Image
"Of course!" She dashed off to the refreshment table and collected a little tray of mint-themed treats. When she returned to the two girls, she gave Vendaval the plate, and the newest guest a curtsy. "This is the Annual Ball Host Club! And I'm Angel, pleasure!"

Sparkly Fatcat

BasiWolff
            xxxとてもかわいいxxxxxxxxxx

Her soft blush ever radiant, she accepted his hand and let him lead her to the dance floor. Celeste was not used to being treated in such this way, and it made her heart flutter like the wings of a butterfly in the spring. "Please, don't laugh too hard when I trip over myself!" She said jokingly.

Codebreaking Warrior

21,200 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Killer_MaiMai
Princess Angelishia

User Image
"Of course!" She dashed off to the refreshment table and collected a little tray of mint-themed treats. When she returned to the two girls, she gave Vendaval the plate, and the newest guest a curtsy. "This is the Annual Ball Host Club! And I'm Angel, pleasure!"

"Thank you so much, this looks divine."
Vendaval gladly took a piece of mint/chocolate fudge, a great weakness of hers, and stepped back to allow the other girl a chance to take something or speak, not wishing to be rude.

4,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Princess Angelishia

"Thank you, Angel!" She glanced around the room again. All the people, she noticed, were elegantly dressed up, whilest herself, was dressed in a belted romper with thigh high socks topped off with her curled pigtails. For all she knew, her pigtails were the fanciest thing about her. She sighed. Not fitting in... again.

8,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Gaian 50
There was a delicious looking scone that Rose just had to try. She put it on her plate. A minute later, her plate was overflowing with desserts. "Oh dear, hahaha. I have too strong of a sweet tooth for my own good"

4,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Vendaval de la Luz

She glanced at the other girl with Angel. "Hello, nice to meet you. What's your name?" She asked kindly.

Antagonistic Rogue

Eran walked around the room looking for unattended guests and giggling to herself at a joke she finally got.

Sparkly Explorer

6,300 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Bastien Wolff

Bastien gripped her hand firmly and wrapped his forearm about her waist. "Milady, if you think you are going to trip, simply hold tighter to me. I will not allow you any disgrace. And mind not my toes, but consider them merely more parquetry. I have had the misfortune of dancing with women less graceful - and modest - than you, and I dare say the floor has more sensation." He stepped softly back, then danced her around in slow circles. "You say you are unable to dance, but you manage beautifully, princess from the heavens." He pulled her closer, until he could feel her heart beat against his sternum, even through the heavy brocaded silk of his waistcoat.

la petite mignonne

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items