Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Dabbler

Hoshina Utau120

Moo came to, and was dragged away from Mira. "Thank's... I... I owe you one..." He said, looking pale. Taking a few minutes to prim himself, he sipped at a full wine glass that was placed nearby. "Well, how are you doing? Getting some guest entertained?" He asked, leaning back and putting his hand on his forehead.
x_Silver_Starlight_x
User Image
User Image

"My name is Estelle," she said, reaching out her hand, "Mintono is such an an unusual name. It's nice to meet such a lovely..." she paused to think of the perfect word...girl? lady? "Woman."

Thank you! I like your name, too. It sounds heavenly. Like a star or something. Did you just start working here? biggrin

Antagonistic Rogue

Dreylen

Zelda blinked and looked up as she heard someone address her, and smiled slightly, her fingers stopping. "Thank you. It's the only song I know how to play, sadly. And...I'm a bit confused as to why he ran off..." She tilted her head to the side a little, a vague frown on her face.

Its shadows, they flow,
In rivers, in rivers...
eran smiled " why dont you learn more? and there's a little bit of a commotion over there concerning moo... lola has gotten to him again.." eran played with her dress, smiling more

Fairy

12,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
ɱɩЯɒ Ϩuɭɭɩѵαи

"Poor little Moo. Lola must've given you quite a scare." she said as she patted his hair "What were you doing with her anyways? Weren't you supposed to be attending to guests?" she asked her eyes narrowed.

User Image

A Glass Passenger

Sparkly Explorer

6,300 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Bastien Wolff
Yet the silver tongue and fingers of the most accomplished of men
Shall lust and hound for your heart into the wild blue of tomorrow

Bastien put his arm around Random's waist and lifted her partially, walking her to the nearest table, his far hand grasping hers to help her stay steady. "Wait here, princess, and I'll be back with refreshments. Please try to not pass out until then." Bastien bowed and followed the girl he'd caught earlier to the drink table. He picked up a few flutes of sparkling water. "I've heard that felines will only catch the sweetest tongues," he said gently to the nervous girl. "Perhaps you could prove it to me? I'm tending to another guest's medical needs at another table, but perhaps you would join us?" He swiped her drink gracefully from her hand, intending to use it to lure her to the table.

Tomorrow, my love; nothing now here shall be left in that end,
but the wiles of the heart and the heat of the absence.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Random Fan Girl 408
Mitono

Mystical Dreamer

eran no shi
War leaves its trail,
In moonlight so pale...

Zelda tilted her head to the side as the woman asked why she didn't learn more songs, and her eyes drifted down to rest on the ground. "It's not really my harp. I was only borrowing it to use in a ceremony at the academy my father runs, and...well, something happened, and now I can't get back home..." She lifted her head as she realized that the woman had said something about Moo, and blinked. "Who's Lola?" There was so much she didn't know...Moo had freaked out a bit when she'd admitted to not knowing anything about the holiday.

Its shadows, they flow,
In rivers, in rivers...

Dapper Dabbler

Hoshina Utau120

Moo shuddered as Lola was mentioned again. "I... I-I was u-using the bathr-room, and she c-cornered m-me..." He said nervously, a hint of paranoia setting in. He glanced around the room every few seconds, trying to simultaneous spot her, and hide behind Mira.

Invisible Marshmallow

Princess Angelishia
pika see chu
Princess Angelishia
pika see chu
why that sounds lovely! i'd love to join eveyone, thank you so much for offering.

"Yay!" Angel couldn't help but dance a little from the excitement. "I'm so glad!" She waved her hand and a cloud of arcane sparkles engulfed a little piece of cake on the refreshment table. Angel motioned at it with her index finger, and it flew quickly to her hand. She held it out to the newest guest. "Welcome! Here, please have some cake. My name is Angel!" ♥
*lights up* oh wow, it looks so tasty! my name is pika, i'm happy to meet you angel. ^ - ^ i hope we can be good friends.

"I'm sure we will be!" she beamed. "Shall we find a table to sit at?" She glanced over at the hilarity going on between Lola and Moo. "Oh my, it seems a few of my hosts and maids are making quite a scene!" ♥
oh, that does sounds like a good idea. let's find some where comfy ^ w ^ *giggles* i didn't notice. i hope they are enjoying themselves.

8,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
Mitono
Thank you! I like your name, too. It sounds heavenly. Like a star or something. Did you just start working here? biggrin

User Image
User Image

"Thank you, that's what my mother had in mind when she named me. And yes, my friend Lola convinced me to volunteer here. It's clearly not my usual environment." Estelle dashed over to pour some punch for the pair of them, and swiftly sat back in the chair. "Punch?"
e: Estelle noticed Bastien beginning to flirt. A part of her found amusement in their similar choices, his of more romantic endeavers, hers more toward friendship.
Yet a thought crossed her mind. It is on. Why perhaps timid, Estelle is competitive. She was going to have fun with this.

((sorry I'm so slow to respong, multitasking with homework))

Fairy

12,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
ɱɩЯɒ Ϩuɭɭɩѵαи

She rolled her eyes "Really Moo? She cornered you in the bathroom? You have got to learn how to fight back. You are NOT hiding behind me for the whole ball." she said as she glanced at him. "Since you're cute I'll teach you how to protect yourself from Lola. OKay?" she asked

User Image

A Glass Passenger

Moxxic's Princess

Moon Priestess

pika see chu
Princess Angelishia
pika see chu
Princess Angelishia
pika see chu
why that sounds lovely! i'd love to join eveyone, thank you so much for offering.

"Yay!" Angel couldn't help but dance a little from the excitement. "I'm so glad!" She waved her hand and a cloud of arcane sparkles engulfed a little piece of cake on the refreshment table. Angel motioned at it with her index finger, and it flew quickly to her hand. She held it out to the newest guest. "Welcome! Here, please have some cake. My name is Angel!" ♥
*lights up* oh wow, it looks so tasty! my name is pika, i'm happy to meet you angel. ^ - ^ i hope we can be good friends.

"I'm sure we will be!" she beamed. "Shall we find a table to sit at?" She glanced over at the hilarity going on between Lola and Moo. "Oh my, it seems a few of my hosts and maids are making quite a scene!" ♥
oh, that does sounds like a good idea. let's find some where comfy ^ w ^ *giggles* i didn't notice. i hope they are enjoying themselves.

"Oh, in that case, we should go sit on one of the couches! Can I get you any tea before we sit down?" Angel nodded over to a clump of pink upholstered furniture. ♥

Wealthy Bloodsucker

13,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
BasiWolff

Random was a bit to out of it to blush at being call princess. If she wasn't, she was sure to have falling over the chair she was now sitting on, giving the room a good look at her underwear. That would should to get her running out of the room. Once Bastien left her alone, Random pinned herself to the back of her chair and let the back of her head rest over the top. She close her eyes, removing her glasses from over her eyelids and set them on top of the table beside her. She really needing that drink and hope Bastien will be back soon. And, if she was lucky, hope someone else will join them and make it a little easy for her to be around that handsome man.

Antagonistic Rogue

Dreylen
Eran chuckled and lifted Zelda's head " dont be embarrassed there is plenty of time to learn more! and what do you mean you cant get home? dont you live around here?.... oh lola... she's a bit of a handful and likes to mess with people." she frowned
BasiWolff
Fearing another burst of tortured bird noises, Mit remained silent and only peered fearfully at her drink in the host's hand, as if it had somehow betrayed her...

x_Silver_Starlight_x
User Image
User Image

Estelle saw Mitono sit down at the table. Emerging almost magically from the shadows that hid her dark elf self so well, she sat down and braced herself to be daring.
"My, what, uh, beautiful eyes you have." She said, trying to flirt, though failing quite drastically. "They're as shimmering as that, uh, lamp, right there."

Tearing her gaze away from the drink and the just-as-refreshing man holding it, Mit gratefully turned to chat with this new hostess, giving her heart a chance to calm down so it wouldn't break her ribcage.

Dapper Dabbler

Hoshina Utau120

Moo shuffled closer to Mira and lowered his voice a lot, afraid that you-know-who would hear him. "H... H-How...?" He asked fidgety, uncomfortably aware of himself.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff