Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Lunatic

A Glass Passenger
galateasfire

Spotting someone whom he recognized, Moo ran over to his friend. "Fire, I swear, they made me do this. I SWEAR. They want me to... flirt... with people..." He said, trying to calm down.

Fire smiled sweetly at Angel but turned and put her hands on Moo's shoulders "It'll be okay! Breath!"

Vicious Pants

I am nothing but a dream,
A wisp of your memory...

ℭɧεɼi

And you are nothing but a vision,
A hope for the future...

She could never really stay anywhere for long. She fluttered over to Bastien. "We need more guests, no?" Cheri picked the pen from his fingers and twirled it around her own.

{{`Bwahahaha Moo, your posts make me snort milk up my nose!`}}
User Image

Dapper Dabbler

GalateasFire

Moo closed his eyes and began to breathe deeply, trying to clear his nervousness. It didn't work, however, because as soon as he heard Lola, her mere voice caused Moo to jump behind Fire. "Be nice! Don't hurt Moo!" He said, imitating Fire's voice as best as he could.

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
Random Fan Girl 408
Random made her way up to the room slowly, taking in a few deep breath. She was never one for big party but she heard about this one and just wanted to see what the big deal was. Sadly, she didn't have anything nice to wear. Just some old few things she had laying around in her bedroom. She was sure her outfit wouldn't get her notice by any guy and was OK with that. She wouldn't know what to said if one came up to her and starting talking. She just hope to stay for a bit, watch everyone else, have a little bit to eat, then head go once she had her fill. Random made her way to one of the wall and stood up against, her brown eyes moving over everyone in the room slowly.

User Image
User Image

Estelle gravitated toward the other nervous soul in the room. "Hi there," she said, sheepishly. "You look nervous. Wanna be nervous buddies? We can sit in a shadowy corner and watch the animals from afar." Estelle shut her lips tight. That sounded stupid she said, Oh my god, that could be taken entirely wrong...she probably thinks I'm stupid Estelle started staring at her shoes.

Sparkly Explorer

6,300 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Bastien Wolff
Yet the silver tongue and fingers of the most accomplished of men
Shall lust and hound for your heart into the wild blue of tomorrow

Bastien smiled indulgently as Cheri plucked his pen from his fingers. He watched it glint in hers, then returned to the conversation. "Aye, I should say we do. I've nothing to do here but flirt with you, and I'm quite certain that it's not on either of our job descriptions to do that," he said, grabbing her wrist and taking his pen back. "If you want a pen, you really should simply ask me for it," he said with a half-grin.

Tomorrow, my love; nothing now here shall be left in that end,
but the wiles of the heart and the heat of the absence.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Spottedteddybears

Fashionable Regular

8,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
x_Silver_Starlight_x

Estelle couldn't help but feel for Moo. Lola was quite flavourful, an acquired taste to say the least. She even made Estelle feel uncomfortable sometimes, and they're besties for life. "Aw, Lola, don't be too tough on him."

.:: What A Bust Personality! ::.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lola pouted and pressed her chest together with her crossed arms, the non-nonalcoholic wine still in her hand. "How is playful banter being tough on him? He's a host.. he shouldn't be so shy.. you're shy enough yourself." Lola ran her hand through Estelle's hair before stroking her cheek. "Arent you?"

Shadowy Cultist

War leaves its trail,
In moonlight so pale...

Zelda peered about uncertainly as she stepped through the doors, and blinked several times as she saw the opulent decorations. "Oh my...Maybe...Maybe I can get some answers here as to what this holiday is..." She hugged her harp to her chest, walking a bit more into the room and looking around more.

Its shadows, they flow,
In rivers, in rivers...

Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
ɱɩЯɒ Ϩuɭɭɩѵαи

Mira saw Angel and ran over to her "Angel I'm here! Sorry I'm late." she said as she smoothed down her dress.

User Image

Fashionable Warlord

Voir slunk into the ballroom, hips swaying, sword bouncing on his hip. The place was festive, not crowded yet. Not many people to... play with yet, but still promised good fun none-the-less. He sighs and plops onto one of the plush couches, nice. Definitely nice, now who to mess with? Choice of the day.

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
Rogue_Logan

"I'm not shy!" Estelle said defensively, pouting a bit as well. "Just...weird...and stuff."
Okay, yeah, shy's a pretty good word for someone who doesn't do well in crowds she though.

Princess Mage

Dreylen
War leaves its trail,
In moonlight so pale...

Zelda peered about uncertainly as she stepped through the doors, and blinked several times as she saw the opulent decorations. "Oh my...Maybe...Maybe I can get some answers here as to what this holiday is..." She hugged her harp to her chest, walking a bit more into the room and looking around more.

Its shadows, they flow,
In rivers, in rivers...

"Welcome!" Angelishia slipped over to their newest guest. "I like your harp!" A friendly smile blossomed on her lips. "I bet it sounds as beautiful as it's owner looks!" ♥

Dapper Dabbler

Dreylen

Upon seeing a new guest enter, Moo decided to confront his nervousness, mainly just to get away from Lola, and went to the girl talking to Angel. "Hi there, My name is Moo..." He said, edging towards Angel.

Wealthy Bloodsucker

8,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
x_Silver_Starlight_x

Random's eyes stop on a girl what starting to walk over to her. Random's cheek want slightly red under her tan skin then full red when the girl stop beside her. She try to tell her hello but her lips just wouldn't part for the one word to come out. Ever is this person is a girl, Random was very shy around those new to her. Random starting to move a hand up to her glasses and fix them, listening to the girl. She stop what she was doing at what the girl said to her, her eyes pop wide open. 'Did I... hear her right...?' She thought to herself, not believing what came out of the other girl's mouth. She didn't know what to said back to her. If anything, Random felt like running. But as she watch how the girl began to look down to her shoes, feeling dumb about she said, Random couldn't help but find her cute. A tiny smile came over her lip as she move her hand from her glasses and over to the girl's shoulder lightly. "Umm yeah... I am a bit nervous.... And it look like I'm not the only one. I'm Random. What's your name...?" she ask the girl softly.
*Walks in and looks around shyly* I've never been to a place like this before... oh dear, what should I do? Should I order something? Should I sit on one of the couches? Should I run back out and pray I don't trip over my two left feet on my way out!? gonk *fidget-fidget*

No! I promised myself... 30 seconds of courage. Okay... okay... remember to breathe >.<;

*Stands at the doorway and takes a deep breath* Hello! >w<;

Sparkly Explorer

6,300 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Bastien Wolff
Yet the silver tongue and fingers of the most accomplished of men
Shall lust and hound for your heart into the wild blue of tomorrow

Bastien put his hand on Cheri's shoulder and smiled, murmuring, "Actually, I do spy a guest, and ravishing as you are, I think I would prefer to speak with her. I do enjoy calming a lady, and there's nothing left to calm in you. Adieu, and should I return, you'll know it's due entirely to your attraction." Bastien excused himself and strode over to the girl, then ducked his shoulders slightly in greeting. "Good day, madame, Bastien Wolff, Wordwright, at your service. May I have the pleasure of your name?" he asked, hand out to cradle hers for a kiss to the knuckles, should she grace him so.

Tomorrow, my love; nothing now here shall be left in that end,
but the wiles of the heart and the heat of the absence.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Random Fan Girl 408

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces