Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vicious Pants

I am nothing but a dream,
A wisp of your memory...

ℭɧεɼi

And you are nothing but a vision,
A hope for the future...

Cheri looked over to Eran and her guest, a cute little girls with wings as well. A little wing touching there! Cheri fingered her own wings and smiled, floating over to a table near them. Whether she should intrude or not was questionable. It wasn't in the description to intrude on conversations, yet she needed to flirt...
User Image

8,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
iNk_mAy
To the man who smells like books

Miss couldn't help it, it all started as a small, quiet chuckle and eventually erupted into a whole-hearted laugh.
"Oh Charles, I too am sorry, it appears as though there are some customs that we are both unaware of!" she said, grabbing a napkin off of the table and dusting off his beard and mustache.
"There is no need to repay me, nor have you failed!" she said smiling, "However I do feel a little guilty in that you are here spending time with a centaur while there are women here who would know how to respond to such gestures, and so if you decide a change of scenery is in order, I do understand."

She peered over his shoulder at the endless line of food.
"I think I shall try all of the foods here over the course of this party."

Antagonistic Rogue

KyraJay

Kyra squeaked and blushed once her wings were touched, since they were a little sensitive. However, she looked at Eran with awe and smiled, clapping her hands a little. So pretty! Youre like a fairy queen, maam~!
Eran smiled and landed gently on the ground "i'm no fairy queen... quite a few have to die for that..." she gave Kyra another sly smile and reahed out touching her wings again " you make such cute noises..."

Girl-Crazy Risk-Taker

20,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Clambake 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
Dreylen

User Image

"I am SOOO soo so sorry. He wasn't suppose to come out, and I was going to get him some snacks. You see, he loves fancy food and when he heard I was coming, refused to let go." He said blushing, trying to push the kitten back into his shirt. He heard what she said, but if he actually let it sink in, he may have fainted "P-please don't tell anyone. He'll be good from now on, won't you blue." He said pointing a finger at the kitten, who nibbled on it a bit. "A-anyway. How about that drink?" He said trying to act as best he could in the current situation

User Image

Time-traveling Ally

User ImageCharles smiled as he placed a hand over hers as she worked on cleaning his face off and looked to her with a warm smile. "Oh Miss I don't mind spending time with you. But if you would like to see another Host or simply wish to be left alone I will leave. I actually enjoy it."
He moved his hand from hers and chuckled as he followed her gaze over the table.
"If you like sweet things laced with sugar then I am sure you will enjoy this spread. Of course if you want somethign other I will do my best to have a chef make it for you."

User Image

MissLeading09
To Darling, Miss

Hallowed Friend

11,775 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Generous 100
eran no shi
KyraJay

Kyra squeaked and blushed once her wings were touched, since they were a little sensitive. However, she looked at Eran with awe and smiled, clapping her hands a little. So pretty! Youre like a fairy queen, maam~!
Eran smiled and landed gently on the ground im no fairy queen... quite a few have to die for that... she gave Kyra another sly smile and reahed out touching her wings again you make such cute noises...

Kyra squeaked again as she blushed and shook her head. I-Im not cute, maam... she said in a small voice and poked her fingers together shyly. youre cute, me... not so much.

Antagonistic Rogue

KyraJay

Kyra squeaked again as she blushed and shook her head. I-Im not cute, maam... she said in a small voice and poked her fingers together shyly. youre cute, me... not so much.
Eran smirked " oh i dont think you know how cute you are... and call me Eran, ma'am is so formal!"

Blessed Prophet

12,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300
Jack stretched and grinned as he looked around. Dancing with Lola earlier had been just what he needed to avoid work for a while. But now it seemed there were less people to mingle with this time around. Strolling around, he flashed his smile at the few people who were here. Looked like most of them had hosts to entertain them right now. Oh well. He'd find an interesting one he liked. Occupied or not.

Mystical Dreamer

Anonypanda
War leaves its trail,
In moonlight so pale...

Zelda giggled a little as Nico apologized, trying to get her red face to go back to a much more normal color. "C-can I pet him?" She looked at the young man that was her host with pleading eyes, trying not to fidget. She was definitely going to be sneaking a few treats to the adorable ball of fur, now that she knew it was there.

Its shadows, they flow,
In rivers, in rivers...

8,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
iNk_mAy
CHARLES!

Miss's eyes widened at the unexpected touch, and she immediately changed the subject to cover her surprise, and also her blush.
"Nope" she said with a mischievous grin, "looks as though you're stuck with me, then. You had your chance to leave, skinny-man" and she nudged him with her hip in order to get in a better position to fill her plate ridiculously high.
"I also hope you don't mind being seen with a centaur who enjoys eating" as she began to accumulate a variety of entrees.

"How is it that humans can afford to eat all of these things" she said, while gesturing to the table, "and still have resources to survive for many days without replenishing their stores?"

"And also, what are you going to eat?"

Hallowed Friend

11,775 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Generous 100
eran no shi
KyraJay

Eran smirked oh i dont think you know how cute you are... and call me Eran, maam is so formal!

Then you can call me Kyra, Eran, she told the fairy with a sweet smile, holding out her hand. And I dont think Im that cute. But you, youre adorable~! like a cute fairy doll.

Antagonistic Rogue

KyraJay

Then you can call me Kyra, Eran, she told the fairy with a sweet smile, holding out her hand. And I dont think Im that cute. But you, youre adorable~! like a cute fairy doll.
Eran pouted "im not going to give up still you admit that your cute!" Eran's face lit up "maybe we should have a vote!"

Time-traveling Ally

User ImageCharles let out a small "Oomph!" as she shouldered him and sent him off his feet slight and looked to her with a warm smile as he rubbed his arm and looked to her as she questioned him.
"Well the main hosts here are quite wealthy and so have unlimited money at their disposal so to speak. Me I am a man of meager means, but my wealth is that of books. Stores of food, are a heaven send. Compared to older times when man hunted and fished and lived off the land...I mean we still do but-"
She mentioned that she hoped he didn't mind if she ate so much and laughed heartily and shook his head.
"I find it refreshing to find a lady who does!" he said merrily as he shook his head as he grabbed a plate and snapped up some of the more filling foods of buttered lobster and steak and looked to the centaur and he realized what was on his plate and worked to cover it. Unfortunately all he could find was cakes and cookies.
"Not if...you don't mind me eating meat."

User Image

MissLeading09
To Charming, Miss

Moxxic's Princess

Moon Priestess

User Image
Angelishia pushed her way back into the soiree, shaking her snowy mane behind her. "Brrr..." she shivered, rubbing her hands up and down her mostly bare arms. "It's sure cold out there!" She glanced to and fro, looking for any unattended guests. Though it seemed like everyone was spoken for and having a good time!

Hallowed Friend

11,775 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Generous 100
eran no shi
KyraJay

Eran pouted "im not going to give up still you admit that your cute!" Eran's face lit up "maybe we should have a vote!"

"A... vote? Seriously?" the drow scratched her head in confusion, thinking the vote idea was a little silly to be honest.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff