Welcome to Gaia! ::

Codebreaking Warrior

21,200 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Vendaval returned again and slipped over to an empty table. The dimmer lights made the place so much more romantic she wished on her rose to someday have someone special to share it with. Friends were nice and she wouldn't trade hers for the world...that didn't stop her from wanting more.

Moxxic's Princess

Moon Priestess

la petite mignonne

BasiWolff

User Image
"Yes, it is!" A rose-colored blush spread across her cheeks. "How did you know, dear? And Ce-"

Angel looked over to Bastien who had suddenly joined the pair, and listened to Celeste greet him. "Hello there! Yes, I actually just met this lovely lady. Her name is Celeste. I rather think it's fitting, don't you?" She curtsied. "It'd be a terrible crime for me to hoard her all to myself! I'll leave you two to get acquainted." With that, she politely excused herself to greet the guest who had just entered.

8,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Gaian 50
King_Tuba

He blushed and chuckled "Yeah" he backed out with her and looked around "This place is really quite somethign, isn't it?" he said as they wandered the hallway

As they passed the open door they had first come through, Rose saw someone from her peripheral vision that she thought she recognized. She caught his name, Bastien. Ah yes, there had been another event where the two of them had chatted a bit. "Excuse me, but I have spotted a friend of mine. Would you mind if we went over just to say hello? And then we can continue searching this place." whee

Moxxic's Princess

Moon Priestess

Killer_MaiMai
Cassia Beaumont smoothed her skirt and checked herself in the mirror. She sighed to herself and stared into the reflection. I look like a single who got left out on mushy Valentine's day activities... Which is exactly what I am. She touched her curled black pigtails and grimaced. I'm such a loser. Nobody likes me. She slammed the door on her car and walked toward what looked like a cute cafe. Her curiousity perked up and she strode towards the door. She hesitated as she put her hand on the Victorian door handle decorated with hearts, but then pushed past her negative thoughts and walked in. "H-hello?" She called out.

User Image
"Hello there, beautiful!" Angel called back in return. She flounced across the floor, which at this point was dusted with glitter and fallen pink confetti. "Welcome to the Annual Ball Host Club! Please, do come in and get comfortable! May I bring you something to drink? Tea maybe? Or how about some of our sweets~"

Sparkly Explorer

6,300 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Bastien Wolff
Yet the silver tongue and fingers of the most accomplished of men
Shall lust and hound for your heart into the wild blue of tomorrow

Bastien set the drinks on a table behind him and dropped to a knee, holding one hand to his heart and chin, then other out for her hand. "Sweet lady, a tongue so poor and clumsy as mine could never compliment you. Celeste is a most specific name for you, for nothing else in this reality or any other could compare to the radiance shining from you, bathing me in brilliance." He looked up to her face, scrutinising each perfect detail of her. "Milady Celeste, would you honour me with your presence this evening?"

Tomorrow, my love; nothing now here shall be left in that end,
but the wiles of the heart and the heat of the absence.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Valentines: 74
Anons: 56
Marriage Proposals: 8
la petite mignonne

4,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Princess Angelishia

Startled, she looked at the elaborately dressed woman. "H-hi, do you have any mochas?"

[going on break for about half an hour, I'll be back! :3]

Tipsy Cat

9,200 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
Eros Asher

Pilar looked around as the beauty of the place began to appear. "Eros... this is so... beautiful." All of the flowers, the lake, the sand and the trees... and then him. It was perfect. Pilar kicked off her shoes and dug her feet into the sand. "So much better than my backyard! Can I stay here instead?" she joked. Pilar stopped and looked into his bright sparkly eyes. "I love it. Even if I had to walk 100 miles. This is great." She squeezed his hand tightly hoping she would never have to let go.

Sparkly Fatcat

BasiWolff
            xxxとてもかわいいxxxxxxxxxx

Celeste didn't know how to react. All she could think to do was lay her shaking hand in his as he spoke lovely words to her. "M-me? But, there are so many other lovely girls here, surely you'd prefer one of them over me?" She bit her lip, hoping more than anything that the answer was no. He was so handsome, she couldn't think of anything she would like to do better than to be in his presence.

8,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Gaian 50
King_Tuba

He blushed and chuckled "Yeah" he backed out with her and looked around "This place is really quite somethign, isn't it?" he said as they wandered the hallway

Due to the long pause, Rose worried that she might have said the wrong thing. "Oh I hope that didn't come out rudely. I assure you he's just a friend. But he looks occupied at the moment anyways so we can continue if you'd like"

Sparkly Explorer

6,300 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Bastien Wolff
Yet the silver tongue and fingers of the most accomplished of men
Shall lust and hound for your heart into the wild blue of tomorrow

Mildly disappointed, Bastien regained his feet and drink, then returned his hand to its questing position. "Princess of the stars, I would prefer no woman in this hall or another to you. I'm Bastien Wolff, wordwright and astonished student of beauty." She seemed uncomfortable, and Bastien desperately hoped she would relax in his care. He took another sip of the heady nectar and continued his artist's appraisal of her over the crystal rim of the glass.

Tomorrow, my love; nothing now here shall be left in that end,
but the wiles of the heart and the heat of the absence.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Valentines: 76
Anons: 57
Marriage Proposals: 8
la petite mignonne

Moxxic's Princess

Moon Priestess

Killer_MaiMai
Princess Angelishia

Startled, she looked at the elaborately dressed woman. "H-hi, do you have any mochas?"

[going on break for about half an hour, I'll be back! :3]

User Image
"Of course!" She gave a petite curtsy and scurried off to the refreshment table to grab a mocha. Luckily, they had some almost ready since they were a popular choice among guests. "Here we are!" She scurried back to her guest. "Careful, it might be a teensy-tiny bit hot!"

Desirable Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Millionaire 200
She stood in front of a popular restaurant, looking into a small pink compact. As she brushed her hair out of her eyes she looked off out to the distances the sparkle in her lovely blue eyes slowly fading. He'd either forgotten, or just didn't care.... was all she could think as she looked at her watch and noticed she'd been waiting for about four hours. Sighing she brushed a bit of her sun kissed locks from her eyes as she felt them misting up some. Pulling her phone from her small bag that matched her shoes, looking on the screen all hope of an explanation faded from her mind. Nothing, he'd sent her nothing. Even though he promised this time would be different. Sniffling some the girl walked slowly away from the restaurant front. As she walked a glimmer across the street caught her eyes. As she approached the immaculate designed door, she looked over her shoulder hopping to catch a last glimpse to see if he had shown, but then turned her attention back to the beauty in front of her. Slowly reaching for the handle she pushed the door open slowly as the sparkle gently began to grow back into her eyes as she looked around at the scene before her.

Moxxic's Princess

Moon Priestess

Vendaval de la Luz
Vendaval returned again and slipped over to an empty table. The dimmer lights made the place so much more romantic she wished on her rose to someday have someone special to share it with. Friends were nice and she wouldn't trade hers for the world...that didn't stop her from wanting more.

User Image
Angel spotted one of her favorite guests from the previous day and began to wave her down. "Welcome back, Vendaval! Still looking lovely, I see! Why don't you join us over here! Can I get you anything?"

Lonely Conventioneer

17,525 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Conventioneer 300
"Huh... not as bad as it could've been..." Thurgood says after rolling over to stand up.

"I've slept on worse too," Aveline replies, getting to her feet as well.

"Well, I'ma go piss, then get back to the snack table."

"I think I'll just watch everybody from here..."

The next song selects, and replaces the Brian Adams that just finished:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out