Welcome to Gaia! ::

Antagonistic Rogue

Vendaval de la Luz
eran no shi
Vendaval de la Luz
Vendaval was taken by surprise but held a hand up when she went from ranting to flustered.
"Not at all. I understand...more than you know." She rose and curtsied, holding out a hand. "I'm Vendaval."
Eran grinned and took her hand " and i am Eran, one of the wonderful hosts of this place!" rather than shaking the hand she leaned down and kissed it gently, coming back up she gave Vendaval a sheepish smile.

Vendaval giggled as her mind went back to Tuesday night when that action was done by another.

"I had seen you around however I am afraid I had not realized you were one of the hosts here."
Eran giggled " it's fine, its not till around these times that i get a guest as when i come in they are all taken by other hosts so i just wonder around" she let go of Vendaval's hand and patted down her gown.

Codebreaking Warrior

21,200 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
eran no shi
Eran giggled " it's fine, its not till around these times that i get a guest as when i come in they are all taken by other hosts so i just wonder around" she let go of Vendaval's hand and patted down her gown.

Vendaval watched the wings as they fluttered behind the girl. Perhaps hers were OK to reveal...nowhere near as active but...

Antagonistic Rogue

Vendaval de la Luz
eran no shi

Vendaval watched the wings as they fluttered behind the girl. Perhaps hers were OK to reveal...nowhere near as active but...
Eran squealed and went to reach out and touch them "may i? ive never seen wings like yours..."

Codebreaking Warrior

21,200 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
eran no shi
Vendaval de la Luz
eran no shi

Eran squealed and went to reach out and touch them "may i? ive never seen wings like yours..."

Vendaval blushed but nodded. "Go right ahead. I got them thanks to a bit of Dreamer's Dust...they're a gift from a friend."

Antagonistic Rogue

Vendaval de la Luz
eran no shi
Vendaval de la Luz
eran no shi

Vendaval blushed but nodded. "Go right ahead. I got them thanks to a bit of Dreamer's Dust...they're a gift from a friend."
Eran quickly reached out and touched them, gushing at how they feel "a gift? how lucky... ive had mine my whole life... they get rather annoying... you can touch them if you want..."

Shirtless Informer

7,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Regular 100
Princess Angelishia

Winners!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Yakuza Ojo no Kaizen & la petite mignonne

thank you smile I have a very pretty queen ^^
la petite mignonne

Codebreaking Warrior

21,200 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
eran no shi
Vendaval de la Luz

Eran quickly reached out and touched them, gushing at how they feel "a gift? how lucky... ive had mine my whole life... they get rather annoying... you can touch them if you want..."

Vendaval reached out and touched one of the gently fluttering wings before pulling away to cover a yawn.
"I apologize." She looked at the clock. "Wow...it's after 5 in the morning, no wonder I'm tired." She turned to Eran. "Please excuse my rudeness but I must get some sleep. I hope to return after I get out of work if anyone will be here. Have a good night."
She flapped her wings and they dissolved into her her butterfly friends, changing her outfit so she could sleep while Yuki, her white fox, spirited her off to her bed.

Lonely Conventioneer

17,525 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Conventioneer 300
"Wow... I've never realized how boring parties are if I don't have to crash them," Thurgood says, exiting the hall.

"I mighta stayed and maybe talked to someone, but I already got all of our mix CDs, and we really need to leave," Aveline replies.

Once they're outside of the hall, Aveline pulls out the magical key device and uses it to transport them both back to the Gaian Tankaichi Budokai gym's dojo at the exact time spot that they left.

Fashionable Regular

11,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
.:: What A Bust Personality! ::.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lola rose up from the shadows of the room and made her way over to the table of food, making a plate of varies things including chocolate covered strawberries, heart shaped cookies, and heart shaped sandwiches. Lola got herself a glass of cooled B blood and made her way to the red couch she usually perches herself on, because red and black go so well together, and began to eat the strawberries. Ruby red lips surrounding chocolate coating before her teeth took a bite out of it.

Anons: 22
Total: 41
User Image

User Image Art by: belle jubilee

Mewling Lunatic

16,375 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Party Animal 100
  • Married 100
Rogue_Logan
Pan the Rocker!
Pan the Lover!
Pan the Ladykiller!
Pan the Music Phenomenon!
<3

"Lola!" Pan appeared from the other side of the room. "It's not like you to be without a guest." He sipped on a glass of punch he had picked up. "You aren't too busy now, are you?"

Fashionable Regular

11,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PinkieKitty

"Lola!" Pan appeared from the other side of the room. "It's not like you to be without a guest." He sipped on a glass of punch he had picked up. "You aren't too busy now, are you?"

.:: What A Bust Personality! ::.

Lola smiled over her strawberry and lowered it from her lips. "Hello Pan, nice of you to join us." she teased him. "And it's never very busy this time... so I take the moment to relax and enjoy the perks of being a host when there is no one TO host." she winks at him.

Anons: 22
Total: 41
User Image

User Image Art by: belle jubilee

Sparkly Fatcat

Yakuza Ojo no Kaizen
            xxxとてもかわいいxxxxxxxxxx

And I have an adorable king ^//^ *scratches the panda's head*

Desirable Hunter

16,625 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Pet Lover 100
x_Silver_Starlight_x
ladynightkitty
*Hearing the a female voice her head turns to the maid. Giving a warm smile she shook her head at the moment.* May you give me some what ma'am? Oh you must be one of the maids here I take it? I love the color of your hair.

User Image
User Image

Estelle blushed. "Th-thank you. Uh...um...yes, I'm one of the maids."
Estelle looked around the area. "I was wondering if I could get you a, uh..." Table? Staircase? Vase? "Flower. Could I get you a flower?

*Hearing the question she was a bit shocked. Giving the lady a small smile she thought on it.* Hmm... if that will help you calm down then yes. Let me guess... you're usually shy, want to meet new people but can't get courage enough to say the right thing?

8,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
ladynightkitty
*Hearing the question she was a bit shocked. Giving the lady a small smile she thought on it.* Hmm... if that will help you calm down then yes. Let me guess... you're usually shy, want to meet new people but can't get courage enough to say the right thing?

User Image
User Image

Estelle was a bit dumfounded. "Uh..." That was more or less correct. No one other than Lola had ever been so forward about it though. "I'm just...awkward..." Estelle said, her cheeks hot. Though her dark skin hid it, she was blushing severely. I'm such a twit, she thought to herself.

Desirable Hunter

16,625 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Pet Lover 100
x_Silver_Starlight_x
ladynightkitty

User Image
User Image

Estelle was a bit dumfounded. "Uh..." That was more or less correct. No one other than Lola had ever been so forward about it though. "I'm just...awkward..." Estelle said, her cheeks hot. Though her dark skin hid it, she was blushing severely. I'm such a twit, she thought to herself.

*When she heard the woman say that she was "awkward" she smiles. Shaking a head her own eyes turn to look around the room.* No you aren't you're special in your own talents and ways. I could just tell that from experiences that is how you are. Don't let yourself lose confidence when you go to meet somebody. I'm shy when it comes to trusting other people but I suppose that's part of my job.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff