Welcome to Gaia! ::

Time-traveling Ally

User ImageCharles took out the frosting and worked on finishing off the decorations of the cake and cookies. He lifted his head up and seen Angel and Moo conversing with a group of Guests.
User Image

Sparkly Fatcat

Princess Angelishia
            xxxとてもかわいいxxxxxxxxxx

Celeste smiled and happily accepted the tea. "Thank you very very much! It smells wonderful." She took a sip to test how hot it was: perfect drinking temperature. "Mmm.."

Time-traveling Ally

User ImageNot able to take it anymore Charles made his way over to the others and stood there and cleared his throat.
"I brought the cakes and cookies as asked. Evening to you all..."
User Image

Codebreaking Warrior

21,200 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
parazesis
BijutsuHime
A Glass Passenger
la petite mignonne
Princess Angelishia

User Image
"Oh, that makes me feel less sorry then!" Angel finished preparing tea and brought it back to the table for Celeste. "Gee~ it might be fun to try and tempt him sometime! What kind of stuff does he like? I seem to notice a pattern of pendants?" Angel patted Moo's head.

"He does tend to prefer jewels and 9 of the 20 heists I've chased him had a necklace of some sort as the target but he'd been known to go anything. He's nabbed the Golden Egg and the Monarch of Easter, a Crystal Flower, the Seeing Stone, Silver Mystic Moonstone, two heists were for Elven items, one Gold Leaf brooch and the other the earrings...which he gave to me."

Moxxic's Princess

Moon Priestess

Vendaval de la Luz

parazesis

A Glass Passenger

la petite mignonne

iNk_mAy

User Image
Angel nodded to Celeste. "No problem dear!" Angel jumped when Charles cleared his throat from so close by. "Charles! Thank you!" She beamed. "If you'd be so kind as to set them out on the refreshment table, please, I'd really appreciate it! Then please do come join us!" She nodded at Vendaval. "I'm sure I could scrounge up something he'd be interested in! It might make it easier for you to catch him~ if it were a setup! Imagine how impressed he'd be with you~ !"

Time-traveling Ally

User ImageChuckling Charles drew up a chair and sat crossing one leg over the other."I've already done so m'dear. Now just who are we speaking of with such fondness? I choosed a poor time to come in I suppose..."
He chuckled as he rubbed the back of his neck,"Well don't let me interupt please continue on darlings."

User Image

Codebreaking Warrior

21,200 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
parazesis
A Glass Passenger
la petite mignonne
iNk_mAy
Princess Angelishia

User Image
Angel nodded to Celeste. "No problem dear!" Angel jumped when Charles cleared his throat from so close by. "Charles! Thank you!" She beamed. "If you'd be so kind as to set them out on the refreshment table, please, I'd really appreciate it! Then please do come join us!" She nodded at Vendaval. "I'm sure I could scrounge up something he'd be interested in! It might make it easier for you to catch him~ if it were a setup! Imagine how impressed he'd be with you~ !"

Vendaval smiled and, since she was seated, gave a polite nod to the man that had come over.

"Thank you sir...Charles, was it?" She looked over at Angel. "It wouldn't be that easy and the traps have always backfired. Transmitter in a fake shoe, a spinning roof to swap a real for a fake, an electrified room even using a group of kids called the Detective Boys, since Kid can't disguise himself as a child, to guard the triggers to open the door. Every trick or trap has been seen through."

Sparkly Fatcat

xxxとてもかわいいxxxxxxxxxx

Celeste turned to Charles. "I believe I'm quite in the same position you are..." She chucked to herself a little, rubbing one arm with her hand. She took another sip of tea and smiled, thinking about her night previous, and how nice the dance had been. I wonder if he'll be back tonight...

Moxxic's Princess

Moon Priestess

Vendaval de la Luz

parazesis

A Glass Passenger

la petite mignonne

iNk_mAy

User Image
"Interesting!" she beamed. "We'll have to discuss it further sometime~!" She looked to the rest of her guests, and at Charles. "Sorry for babbling on! Where are my manners. Charles, of course you're here at a good time! This is Lady Celeste, Lady Vendaval, and Lady Velvet!"

Dapper Dabbler

Mumbling angrily, Moo shifted from leaning on Angel to leaning on Celeste. "You more too much Angel!" He said, sipping at his tea, half asleep. He smiled. "You're warm" He said somberly to Celeste, his head on her shoulder.

Time-traveling Ally

User Image"My how interesting a case this all is....", Charles nodded as he rubbed his chin listening with intent."I am glad you were able to take at least soem time to visit us here..."
To be so commited to a cause...It was somethgin to be admired.
User Image

Codebreaking Warrior

21,200 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Vendaval smiled and took another sip of her tea.

"I had not meant to ramble on, please, anyone, feel free to speak up on a topic of your own interest."

Sparkly Fatcat

A Glass Passenger
            xxxとてもかわいいxxxxxxxxxx

Celeste's cheeks rushed with a warm pink color, smiling at how cute the boy was on her shoulder. "Th-thank you I suppose," she replied. "I h-hope you're comfortable there." She continued to sip on her tea.

Moxxic's Princess

Moon Priestess

User Image
"Oh please, Vendaval!" Angel laughed. "It's not rambling if it's interesting~ !"

Dapper Dabbler

la petite mignonne

Moo closed his eyes and hummed confirmation, rubbing his cheek on her shoulder just to get the point across. "This is a very nice, very warm shoulder..." He said softly, his head nodding downwards, only to topple his hat onto his lap. Moo's white hair was revealed; messy, unkempt, carelessly blown about. Light as a feather and as soft as a cloud.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff