Welcome to Gaia! ::

Liberal Humorist

5,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
xxxxxxxxxxx User Image

User Image

& EVERYB O D Y put three fingers in the air
                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx〈〈 the sky is F☟LLING and the wind is CALLING, stand for something or die in the morning

“I see. I barely remember her.” August said dryly, and left it at that. The dark haired musician could not recall many memories with her mother; although she did remember her long flowing rose-tinted tresses and deep green eyes. Whenever her biological mother was mentioned August always grew quiet, and her fists would clench. She wouldn’t dare admit this to herself but she had always longed to establish a close relationship with her mother. It shattered her heart to realize her mother was too busy with her own sad life to visit her more often.

She watched as her sister tittered off after mumbling about some scientific calculator and how it needed batteries. It somewhat surprised August how quick Ayana was to leave her sight, due to her pleasantly lingering nature. “Wait a sec, I’m comin’ too!” She hustled over to scoop her guitar before following the shorter girl. “S-so… How is she? Does she ever speak about me? Mom, I mean?” She offered with force casualness. She did not to indicate any vulnerability—because that just wouldn’t be acceptable. She let out a tiny shriek after tripping over a misplaced rock; she was lucky enough to save her fall.
                                                ooc: location: the pond thoughts: wonder .. who: my sisterbby

Fashionable Kitten

13,050 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
User Image User Image

XXXXXXXX The Secret Princess , Lillium Second Year
                                                      XXX Location: Band and orchestra room XXX Theme song: Clicky
                                                      XXX Company: Miki XXX Feelings/thoughts: Music is so soothing XXX XXX OOC:

Cats are much better then Dogs..

My fathers are very kind men. Mother is happy to be able to have birth for them.

Miki's words about going to the cafeteria first made Navii smile happily. She had wanted to get something to eat which was good since Navii was hungry as well. Once she picked up her things she headed after the other girl as she left the music room and off in the direction of the cafeteria. She listened to what her new friend was saying before she nodded lightly. "I am alright with crowds...but when people talk all at once it confuses me. I can't understand english when everyone talks at once." she said sighing lightly as she walked with the slightly taller female. As they walked, Navii took interest in the scenery. She scanned over every tree, flower, or animal with her eyes before her question from earlier was answered.

Looking back at the other girl she smiled at the knowledge that her new friend was in 1D. "I am in room 1A." she said happily as she walked with her until they made it to the cafeteria doors. Reaching out she pulled the door open and looked inside to see all the girls in the building. She frowned when she heard the voices of each person echo to her ears. When english was muffled into one entire sound it was hard for her to pinpoint what was being said and what wasn't. She looked towards Miki and smiled at her as she waited for her friend to enter the room before she walked after her and went to grab a few things from the buffet before deciding on eating outside. She always ate outside at the picnic tables during the school year. She wasn't fond of words and voices echoing off walls and hitting her ears. It confused her so much.

Daughter Earwig

tvaika's Wife

Divine Associate

User ImageUser Image

tab Emerald hues looked around, noticing the large change in numbers from several minutes earlier. It was as if the students were just pouring into the cafeteria. Nonetheless, the girls at her table seemed rather focused in the conversation--not like it was a bad thing. Jae looked back at Ezra after hearing her question, immediately shaking her head, "Oh, no no, it was purely hobby and a little bit of my parent's intent." She smiled at the fact that the redhead upperclassman played the cello, a rather large string instrument. She looked so gentle, maybe it really did fit her though. Raelynn brought up the topic of video games and gardening, one of which Jae loved doing. Gard--playing video games. She may not have been the best button masher or AoE spammer or anything of that sort, but she still found the games fun during her pastimes. "Is that a challenge~?" Jae quickly responded to Raelynn's claim of beating them. Her eyes quickly flickered to Ezra after hearing her comment. "Really? Never?" Then with a chuckle she continued, "Looks like we should all get together sometime and play some video games, yeah~?"

tab Jae took another bite of her food before looking back up, "Gardening does seem pretty cool, but I could never really get into it. All I ever did was basketball." She tilted her head to the side, trying to think. Nothing. Oh well. She gazed at Laurali once again, admiring her height and figure. "You can probably take down those girls during season~." Jae encouraged along with Ezra. Her eyes wandered down to underneath the table, noticing Laurali glance at a bright screen for a few seconds. "Hmm, you got a boy, Laurali~?" She teased, "Or maybe a girl~?" A few crumbs fell to the Roise girl's uniform, only catching Jaelin's attention yet again. She handed her a napkin with a smile before finishing her own food. As they talked, the population only seemed to grow larger and larger in the cafeteria. It wasn't that much of a bother.

ooc; sorry for the wait, didn't realize it was my turn //creys
cafeteria | raelynn&laurali&ezra ;

PTER0

kanna2012

mystic_wonderland

Fashionable Kitten

13,050 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
User Image User Image

XXXXXXXX The Bottomless-Pit, Bokro Freshmen
                                                      XXX Location: cafeteria XXX Theme song: Click Click Click...
                                                      XXX Company: Ezra, Raelynn and Jaelin XXX Feelings/thoughts: So much delicious food -swoons happily- XXX XXX OOC: Writersblock sorry..

Hmm oh...wanna share??

Sooo hungry~~....When is lunch time again...huh!!...i can't last that long Y^Y

As the conversation went on Laurali was happy to have made a few potential friends in this place. The thought of a game night made her so excited. She use to have those with her brother when they were little. Playing games on the consoles and hanging out with some of the friends they had from school. She missed that. But as she grew older it seemed like Trevor just turned away from video games and went the more artistic route while she took the more athletic route. When the mention of her having a boy or girl she liked she blinked in confusion before shaking her head. 'Nope. Just waiting for a text from my brother Trevor. We ended up being split up to two different schools. Im alright on my own but Trevor isn't the social butterfly type. So i often keep him safe and happy during the times we were together. We are twins after all." she said smiling a toothy smile before pulling her cellphone out and moving her finger over the screen before pulling up a file with photos of the two of them and showed it to the three girls.

"This is my brother and me when we were little. He was always picked on by the older guys so i always ended up popping them in the face for that." she said flexing her arm slightly to show what little muscle she had in her arms before she pulled back from the middle of the table and staring at the picture. "We look a like but we are two totally different people. He was always so reserved and shy around strangers or bullies but i was always the one that beat those people up to keep him safe. When we heard we were gonna be split up for highschool i blew a gasket. Yelled at my parents for the first time since i was seven years old. But Trevor calmed me down enough to make a compromise with me. Since our parents are so set on us going to different schools we decided to keep our computers and cellphones with us at all times so we can keep in touch. I just hope he isn't being bullied at the moment.." she said as she stared at the picture before pocketing her phone into her laptop case and sighing.

She loved her twin so much. After all they were twins. Once a single being that was split into two. Of course she would feel strange without her twin at her side. she worried about him daily and the fact he might be in trouble and she couldn't get to him worried her even more. Taking a deep breath in she looked around the room before looking back at the other girls. 'Anyone mind taking me on a tour a bit of the campus. I get lost pretty easily so i need to memorize the school." she said deciding to change the subject since she often got a little overactive when it came to her twin brother Trevor.

Clarus Lux

PTER0

mystic_wonderland

Magnetic Duck

10,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
User Image

XXXXXX

Ayana kept quiet about her mother. It was only just a couple years ago that she'd learned the full story of her mother's life. It must have been a touchy subject for August. Her mother had an affair while still married to August's father. An affair with Ayana's biological father. And then the young redhead came along. She did her best not to talk about their mother with August since learning the truth. But here August was, asking about her up front after tagging along on Ayana's excuse to drop the subject and leave errand. It looked as if August was just as nervous as she was.

The warm honey eyed girl waited a moment to answer her sister's questions. She watched as August took a turn into awkward clumsiness. This was a trait that Ayana had not yet seen about her but thought endearingly of now. It cracked a loving smile on her lips. "Maman is good." Ayana used the French title she'd always used to refer to her mother. Her voice clicked into a French accent that was thicker at times. There was another moment of hesitation before she answered August's next question. The whole situation was as much a touchy subject to her mother as it probably was to August. She wondered how much she had heard about their mother in the past. Since she left her family in Japan for a new one in France, their mother had gone back to visit very little. Ayana had a hunch that it was due to her guilty conscience.

"Sometimes." Ayana lied. Their mother had very little to talk about when it came to August. She didn't really know her or her life the way she knew Ayana. "She misses you. You should talk to her some time. She asks me how you're doing all the time." This was not a lie. Since Ayana's first year at the same school as August her mother had frequently asked questions about her seemingly long lost daughter. She was short about it but Ayana could tell that she a longing to reconnect with August. Or at least to know that she was happy.

The two reached the sidewalk close to the Bokro dorms and Ayana steered them east to follow the path to the Roise building where she would "check her calculator's batteries". The crowds outside were still the same.

¡¡::LOCATION in front of bokro dorms .¡¡::COMPANY august . ¡¡::THOUGHTS awwwkward .¡¡::OUTFIT roise uniform .

ooc:
                                              ~ ~

satanic pikachu

Dapper Streaker

User Image
Ģiszelda astag

Come, take my hand,
or draw your sword;
either way, we will soon be dancing...

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xxxxxThe blood rushed to Giszelda's cheeks as Momoko tussled her hair, and for a moment she broke her insolent grin, but it quickly returned after having regained her composure. "Well, don't feel too bad about it, my gallant prince," Giszelda reassured her, trying to keep a confident air as the other girl's lips brushed her hand. She also didn't bother to tighten her grip with Momoko's; though Giszelda had a fencer's taut, lithe body, the other girl was still stronger by far. "Not many can resist me. Now come!" And with that, she led Anya and Momoko down the hall, keeping her fingers clasped around theirs with the unspoken idea that the other students would think the three of them were all such close friends --a testament to Giszelda's charm, so to speak, or so she wanted everyone to believe.

They left the Bokro dorms and headed towards the Collective building, passing a pair of girls in Roise and Lilium colors; a petite redhead and a tall dark-eyed girl respectively, both of whom she recognized from the previous year. Giszelda's eyes followed the Roise girl as she past them, a smile curling on her lips as she took in her lustrous hair and innocent appearance. Giszelda remembered the Lilium girl as sullen and hostile, but at the moment she was evidently concerned about something.

Eventually, the three made their way to the school cafeteria, where quite the number of first-years were congregating. Exhausted and hungry from the morning's orientation, they all apparently wasted no time in filling their stomachs when the opportunity at last presented itself, and they gathered into chatty groups around virtually every table in the spacious room. Giszelda released her hold on Anya and Momoko when she found one particular table that seated a certain blonde Bokro student surrounded by several girls she vaguely recognized from other Houses, and decided that was where she wanted to be.

"Fraternizing with the competition, Miss Crowne?" Giszelda teased when she approached Jaelin, "You have no shame. But then, I suppose if you're doing it, the rest of us should as well. Why don't you introduce us to your friends?"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

...And after we've danced, we will see each other as we hadn't before.
And it will sadden us as much as gladden to see how similar we are,
and how it'd taken us this long to finally meet and realize we were in love from the beginning.

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
Location Cafeteria Company Anya, Momoko, Jaelin, Ezra, Raelynn Thoughts That short-haired girl has amazing breasts... Ooc Glad you like the nickname, Naamahxxx, cuz' she's gonna be saying it a bit. :3c
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Theme

Naamahxxx

PTER0

kanna2012

mystic_wonderland

Kawaii Smoker

8,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User ImageUser Image
                  I get lost in my mind...

RAELYNN PAIGE !

Rae looked around the cafeteria, which was now getting full. 'So much for getting in line later, maybe I'll stop by a snack machine.' She took another bite into her cookie, which Jae had graciously given her, and by that time the blonde yet again, gave her aid in her fight against the crumbs. She smiled back and took the napkin, and held it under her chin, to catch any bombs ready to drop. Jae was a really sweet girl. Raelynn had never met anyone like her, really. Although, she hadn't met very many people who cared about others, anyways. Growing up in foster care was a little hard sometimes. But, the ginger knew it had made her a better person.

Jolting from her thoughts, when Jaelin asked if Laurali had a boy, or a girl? She blushed at the thought. Girls were pretty, sure, but did she mean as a crush? Was that logical? The ginger shook her head again, quickly eating her cookie, to finish it. When Laurali showed the photo of her brother, Rae felt a little jealous. She had always wished she had a twin to share brains with. Rae looked at Jae for a moment, then adverted her eyes towards Laurali when she asked to be taken around the school. "I'd say you could follow me but....I only really ever went back and forth from the classes to the dorms." She laughed a little, embarrassed. Rae wasn't the type of person who got out much. Really, she only did her schoolwork last year. She didn't focus on having friends. Her eyes found another girl, who, now was talking to Jae. She must have been older, yes. From Bokro? Definitely.

...I get lost in my mind.

What am I wearing?: Roise Uniform
Where am I?: Cafeteria > Jae, Laurali, and Ezra.

ooc: das okay das okay don't worry > w< PS short post is short, i'll do better next time

Clarus Lux

kanna2012

mystic_wonderland

Kawaii Smoker

8,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image
Azurai L'Noir

I'd walk ten thousand miles !

Azurai's attention was all on Kanade. When she said she loved to play her PSP, Azurai nodded. Azurai had never seen a psp in person. Her parents never let her play video games; they took too much of her time away from her viola practice. She remembers playing some sort of hand held gaming system at one point when she was young, but that was it. She had always wondered what it was like, to play a video game. The controllers were completely foreign to her.

Basketball. The word rolled off the other girl's tongue swiftly while moving onto other things. She was athletic, too? Az was learning more and more about her. Was it weird that she wanted to learn more? "We can do any of those!"

Azurai watched as the girl turned pink. She frowned, patting her friend's shoulders. "Hey now, you didn't misunderstand." She again took Kana by the chin gently, pulling her face upwards. "Always keep your head up and stay confident. Your words are important." She smiled warmly, and looked down the halls. The Cafeteria was now almost packed; they sure didn't want to go in there.
User Image

Ten thousand miles to see you...

What am I wearing? Stars are cute!

Where am I? Walking the halls > Kanade

ooc: ugh sorry, short post i'm having a hard time today apparently
Kiya Rose

Aurora Quartz's Princess

Interesting Humorist

11,715 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Befriended 100
User Image

K a n a d e || R i r i t o m o

┄ ┄ ┄

• • where: - - Halls|| who: - - Azu-san|| mood: - - Flustered|| wearing: - - Casual• •

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Kanade thought about what she'd like to do. Basketball and walks both sounded good. Maybe they could do both! " Both...? Take a long walk there, then play. " She muttered. It wasn't often that she got to pick an activity to do with a friend, so she took advantage of it - although it was kind of hard figuring out something to do. She wondered for a moment if Azurai would ever play the PSP with her. That could always be fun on a rainy day, too.

Kanade stood very still and her eyes got very big when Azurai touched, and tilted her chin up. She was honestly shocked. No one, not even her mother, had touched her like that before(except from the pancake, but she felt differently this time) or talked to her so warmly. Her face got beat red and her heart raced. What is this feeling? She closed her eyes tightly and pursed her lips. She twirled around quickly and went towards the door, opening it and making her way into the hall - hoping that Azurai would follow close. She didn't even know how to react in that situation! She could feel her heart still pounding. Doki, doki... doki, doki.... There was no way she had a crush this easily. Could it be possible? So many thoughts rushed through her head and she started to get a little dizzy. Kana put her hand out on the hall and walked slowly. Sakutaro, at this point, was on her shoulder and trying to console her. He was a smart cookie, and he knew what was going on.

Slowly, she went back to the emotionless and lazy face. She waited at the end of the hall for Azurai. Her breathing slowed and her heart beat normally now. Kana just needed a second to calm down. She wasn't used to that kind of confrontation. She appreciated her kind and warm words - and took them to heart.

Kana couldn't remember the way to the basketball court outdoors - nor did she know the longer route they would take to get there. It would be best to discuss to wait anyway, and discuss it with her when she caught up.

User ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

ooc: - - -That's all right! :'3
PTER0

Kawaii Smoker

8,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image
Azurai L'Noir

Azurai smiled when Kanade spoke of doing both. Making friends, and playing basketball. Maybe if they met enough people they could play against teams. 'I could show Kanade how I play.' For a moment, she envisioned Kanade cheering her on from the sidelines. Then, she snapped out of it. 'Wait, she likes to play. What if she's better than me?' Azurai tried to see herself on the benches, cheering on Kanade. She almost laughed a little, but held it in. She hated the thought of not being able to play. She really hated the sport, when watching it on tv. But she loved to play it. "That sounds great!" She said, with enthusiasm.

Azurai watched as Kanade spun around and trudged out the door. The other girl had walked all the way down the hall before Az could catch up. What happened? Did she feel ill? Azurai's head spun for a moment, and she looked up at the lights, then back down towards Kana. She walked out the door, and closed it quietly behind her, as if leaving a sleeping child in the room. 'Did I do something? I must have made her uncomfortable..' Azurai's eyes filled with disappointment, and guilt. She started down the hallway carefully. 'I won't do it again.' Azurai was determined to mend it.

As she reached Kanade, the girl seemed to have her normal, gentle eyes, and her breathing had slowed. She leaned her head over, but making sure she wouldn't get to close. "Are you alright, Kaaaaana?" She drug the girls name out, as to get her attention. Azurai really didn't mean to make it awkward, she only hoped that the girl wouldn't think of her differently. Azu guessed that she had come on a little strong.
User Image

ooc:
Kiya Rose

Bashful Smoker

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Timid 100
User Image
We used to leave the blue lights on and there was a beat
Ever since you have been gone it's all caffeine-free
Faux punk fatigues
Said it all before
They try to kick it, their feet fall asleep
Get no harm done no

None of them want to fight me

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Momoko delighted in breaking the other girl's act, if only for a moment. If Giszelda was going to drag her around like an accessory, she'd at least make it fun for herself. Letting Giszelda drag her along, she scanned the hallways with her eyes and glanced at the students. Some she'd seen before, some she hadn't. The ones she'd seen before weren't exactly friends of hers, but they'd at least been aquatinted before. She ignored the stares of some other girls she didn't recognize fawning over Giszelda and Anya, and the looks of mild distaste they had at the sight of her. No one dared say anything to her, but the quick glances and whispers said everything to her.

She thought back to Giszelda's jab of her 'becoming popular'. She cringed inwardly at the fact she seriously considered what she had said. Although she was a loner by nature, she didn't exactly enjoy everyone being afraid of her all the time. The thought of people not adverting their gaze when she appeared and actually enjoying her presence was like a dream, a dumb one she scoffed after a second thought. As they reached the cafeteria, she allowed herself to be dragged in and to the table where a couple familiar, and unfamiliar, faces sat. Her hand felt cold once Giszelda released her grip, and she felt a pang of loneliness. Ignoring the thought, she looked down at Jaelin and the other girls.

Saying nothing, she crossed her arms as she looked down at the other girl's faces. Momoko felt like running away, not wanting to have to deal with the wave of unease the other girls would radiate once they began talking to her. Her mind drifted to thoughts of things that relaxed her, such as fighting. Her tensed body began to visibly relax, but her body still had a level of tenseness to it that gave her an even more intimidating air then usual.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Get back in town I wanna paint it black
Wanna get around
Easy living crowd so flat
Said it all before
They try to kick it, their feet fall asleep
I want to be wrong but

No one here wants to fight me like you do

ippotis

PTER0

kanna2012

mystic_wonderland

Aurora Quartz's Princess

Interesting Humorist

11,715 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Befriended 100
User Image

K a n a d e || R i r i t o m o

┄ ┄ ┄

• • where: - - Halls|| who: - - Azu-san|| mood: - - Conflicted|| wearing: - - Casual• •

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Kanade heard the footsteps behind her and heard Azurai ask her if she was all right. She lifted her head up and looked at her. " I'm okay... I was just surprised. Embarrassed.... " She blushed and glanced the other way momentarily, then back at Azurai. " What route did you want to take there? " Kana wasn't sure if Azurai had specific plans or not for the walk. She couldn't remember where the courts were, so she hoped that Azurai would lead her there. Maybe there would already be people there so they could just join in a game. Or would it be better to play 1 v 1? She debated it for a moment, and then hoped it would be 1 v 1. It would give them a better chance to know each other's techniques. But then she thought that she didn't want to be against Azurai. She felt so conflicted. She crinkled her nose slightly at the thoughts. Maybe she could even get Sakutaro to play if they were alone and not being watched. Kana didn't want to get in trouble with having a pet raccoon after-all.

User ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

ooc: - - -Ugh. Short post is short.
PTER0

Quotable Genius

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
► • • ◄

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

..You're kind but you're not simple...

╔══════════════╗

Miki followed along calmly thinking of the possibility that there would be people in the cafeteria. She knew there would be because that's just where people always met up, but how many people. She eventually made it to the doors and let Navii open them up for her and walked in behind her. She took a quick glimpse around, noticing there were people, but not too insane of an amount. But there was one thing that she heard that bothers her. A ton of talking. Talking she never really enjoyed hearing. She got this strange awkward feeling whenever she heard many people talking to one another and her not saying a thing.

"A lot more than expected, huh?" she said as she looked at Navii, giving a half laugh. She started to get bother by the constant conversations all going on at different times and put her earbuds in. She leaned over towards Navii's ear and began to talk. "I'm not ignoring you. It's just...too much noise. She began. "Just tap my shoulder if you need me." She said as she began to make her walk to the buffet, looking at the food that she could get for herself. She peered around looking for food for herself, mostly grabbing herself small things like croissants and small fruits, trying to ignore all the other noise and listen to the song that she was playing to herself.

╚══════════════╝

...By now, I think I know the difference...

`•.•●•۰• ••.•´

Kawaii Smoker

8,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image
Azurai L'Noir

Az frowned a little when Kana said she was embarrassed. She took a step away from the girl, running her fingers through her bangs. "Don't be embarrassed, I won't make you uncomfortable again." She smiled and stretched her arms out in front of her. She didn't want her friend to ever feel uncomfortable, especially by her. If another person ever made Kanade uncomfortable.. Azurai hated the thought, and it almost made her frustrated thinking about it. It was weird that she felt that way. Especially towards someone she had basically just met. Her eyebrows tightened, and she looked away from the other girl, all the way down the hallway.

When Kanade asked what route they should take, she didn't look at her, her eyes still filled with a little guilt. "We can go out over by Bokro. Since the basketball courts are out by the tennis courts, we might as well make our way towards there." She looked around, not very many girls were in the halls now, most of them were probably in the cafeteria, or maybe in their dorms now. She started to walk towards the offices, near the cafeteria. That way they could swing around and make their way down towards the Bokro house. Az didn't like going down there, most of those girls were sort of...well they came on strong quite often. She guessed it was those athletic types.
User Image

ooc: no worries I sort of didn't set anything up for you now that i read back ahah;;;
Kiya Rose

Fashionable Kitten

13,050 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
User Image User Image

XXXXXXXX The Secret Princess , Lillium Second Year
                                                      XXX Location: Cafeteria XXX Theme song: Clicky
                                                      XXX Company: Miki XXX Feelings/thoughts: We should sit outside... XXX XXX OOC:

Cats are much better then Dogs..

My fathers are very kind men. Mother is happy to be able to have birth for them.

Navii heard the whisper from Miki and it made he relaxed to know that her new friend wasn't trying to ignore her. Once she made it to the buffet tables, Navii grabbed things like a stack of pancakes, some scrambled eggs, a few strips of bacon and some toast and oranges. She then picked up a bottle of strawberry milk and waited for Miki to get what she wanted as well. Once the two were done in the line Navii gently tapped her on the shoulder and pointed to the window that showed a free picnic table outside. She then managed to get through the cafeteria and to the back door where students could get to the picnic tables out back.

Opening the door she let Miki through first before walking out and sitting down at the table. It was much quieter out here then it was in the cafeteria. Which was good since she didn't understand english when it was being jumbled together in loud talking groups. Picking up her fork and knife she then started to cut into her pancakes after adding a little container of butter to it and another container of syrup to it and then started to eat it silently. She smiled at Miki as she wondered if it was quiet enough for the girl to actually pull her earbuds out and talk to her again. Either way she was at least happy that there was a picnic table free outside. She couldn't stand sitting in the loud cafeteria and expect to hear what was being sed to her.

Daughter Earwig

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces