Kawaii Smoker

8,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image
Azurai L'Noir

I'd walk ten thousand miles !

Azurai listened to the soft voice of her crush. She explained that you shouldn't ask, you should just...do? Azurai thought about if for a moment. It wasn't as if she would ask to kiss anyone. Although, in movies and show, usually it happened just like they had done. One person just feels like kissing, and the other falls into the spell. "I just didn't want to overstep boundaries." She blushed, embarrassed. But it was true. Az didn't want to accidentally feel the wrong way, look for a kiss then be rejected, or even make Kanade uncomfortable. She closed her eyes, and took a deep breath. She re-opened them, and looked around. There were probably some girls that did see them lock lips, but really Azurai didn't care. Since Azu was so popular, there were girls bound to be watching, and maybe even be jealous, of Kanade. She shook her head, and returned to looking at her pink friend.

When Kanade locked her their arms together, Azurai was a little surprised that she was so excited to get out. Azurai smiled, and followed her, ducking behind other girls to hide from any of the staff. The only one that may have seen the two head out was the janitor, but he was old and probably wouldn't have cared either way. Azurai watched as Kanade took off her heels. Running around the Collectives Building would take longer, but they definitely wouldn't be seen. And as much grass as there was, Kana would have no issues with her feet, or so Az thought. When she looked out, the rain had gotten slightly heavier than before, and the grass was really muddy. They would probably be soaked by the time they reached the dorms, but they could change and dry off quickly. Maybe even cuddle under a blanket, and watch a movie... Azurai blushed at herself, and looked at the pink haired girl again. "Let's race." She was worried though, about her friend's feet, and if they'd be cold. She untied her own boots and took them off, holding them in her hands. "No unfair advantages! Around the collectives building towards the dorms." She giggled, and took off, down the stairs and into the wet muddy grass. Her feet were super cold already, but running made it not so bad. Azurai looked over her shoulder, making sure that Kanade was following her.
User Image

Ten thousand miles to see you...

What am I wearing? Ballwear!

Where am I? Ballroom > Kanade

ooc:; woooooo! i'm excited
she has no idea what she's doing (just like me) xD

Kiya Rose

Aurora Quartz's Princess

Interesting Humorist

11,715 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Befriended 100
User Image

K a n a d e || R i r i t o m o

┄ ┄ ┄

• • where: - - Running around|| who: - - Azu-san|| mood: - - Moronic|| wearing: - - Too lazy OTL• •

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Kanade watched Azurai unstring her boots and take them off. She was excited to go, and she got in position. Then Azurai mentioned no unfair advantages and told the route they were going to take. She nodded and then Azurai took off, Kanade was close behind her. She knew what lied ahead, so she ran as fast as she could. Running through the grass, it was cold and soaked with rain water - their feet were already caked in mud. It didn't bother her much, except for the fact that her dress might get stained, but she would make sure it would go to a good place to get dry cleaned to get the stains out. Either way, she was just happy she got to look amazing and have an amazing date with her crush. As they ran around the collectives building, Kana's bun started to fall loose and eventually came completely undone. She was running too fast and the bun was too loose in the first place for that kind of activity.

Kana, as forgetful as she was, started to run past the dorm building. She still couldn't figure her way around the school sometimes. Especially when she took a foreign route to her. She stopped abruptly around the cafeteria. She knew it wasn't right. She looked around her and noticed Azurai wasn't behind her. She wheezed and relaxed her hands on her knees - breathing deeply in and out, her shoes still in hand. Her hair was soaked and frizzy. She had lost her flower pins somewhere in the mud, and her bobby pins. Kana stood back up and then collected herself. Again, the girl started to run - this time towards the actual dorm building. She felt stupid for forgetting and taking it too far. She wondered if Azurai would chase after her eventually or just run into the building and wait in the room. She sniffed as her nose started to run from the cold rain.

User ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

ooc: - - -
PTER0

Haha! <3
That's cute xD Master/slave rps are the besstttt. Such emotion * v*

Kawaii Smoker

8,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image
Azurai L'Noir

Feeling Kanade right behind her, she kept running. Azurai could feel her body get tired quickly; she was really out of shape. Back home, when her parents were away, she would go outside and run, exploring the forest behind their house. Azurai's parents had a lot of money, but they weren't quick to spend it. Azurai had normal clothes, nothing too fancy, no video games, or televisions, except for in the living room. She was supposed to just stay inside, study, and play her viola. Az also loved to draw and write, she had made her own comic but when she read it to her father he told her to not waste her time on such foolish things. That's when she decided to go outside and explore. Whenever her paresnt would leave on business, leaving Azurai home with the maids, she would sneak out, to a secret spot in the woods. Azurai shook here head as she ran, finding herself back in reality.

Azurai had stopped in front of the dorm building, but Kanade was no where in sight. Azurai looked behind her, and say nothing. No sign of the pink haired girl. Where did she go? "Kaaaaanaaa~?" She called, then looked back towards the collectives building. She saw a spurt of pink hair, and Azurai smiled. She jogged towards the girl, meeting her a few yards form the dorm building. Both of their feet and legs were covered in mud, but she didn't care. "Couldn't...stop?" She asked when they met, her breaths were long and hard, she gripped her chest lightly, bending over a little. Azurai laughed and took a hold of Kanade's hand. Azurai's curls were almost completely flat and wet now, the rain started to fall harder and lightening flashed in her eyes, next a roar of thunder. She pulled Kanade towards the dorm building quickly, trying to get out of the rain. "Let's go get warmed up." She smiled.

The two mud covered girls, cold and wet, made their way through the hallways of the dorm building. Their feet had washed off on the wet cement just enough to not leave too much of a trail behind them, but luckily the floor was tile inside and would easily be cleaned. Their dorm, 2c, was just up ahead, and Azurai let go of Kanade's hand, running up to the door. She pulled her key from inside her bra, and unlocked it quickly, opening the door. "After you~" She bowed a little, with a smile on her face.
User Image

What am I wearing? Ballwear!

Where am I? Dorm Building > Kana~

ooc:; very much, it's really fun to put emotion into it. > w<

Kiya Rose

Aurora Quartz's Princess

Interesting Humorist

11,715 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Befriended 100
User Image

┄ ┄ ┄

• • where: - - Dorm 2c|| who: - - Azu-san|| mood: - - Ecstatic ; Cold|| wearing: - - Pajamas• •

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Kanade had thought she would be left behind by her newfound crush, but then she saw the black-haired girl bobbing along the horizon. She exhaled deeply and jogged slightly towards her. Azurai asked if she couldn't stop - taking deep breaths. Kana giggled slightly. " I forgot where I was going... " Her voice was soft, but hoarse from all the running. She was wheezing a little still, but not as bad. Then Azurai took ahold of Kana's hand and they continued towards the dorm, telling her they should get warmed up. They could hear the thunder, and the rain was coming down harder. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw lightning. She smiled and followed along. As they got to the cement, she tried her hardest to wipe her feet off some so that she wouldn't slip on the tile inside. It was going to be slippery with all the mud caked on their feet. She headed inside.

At this point, she realized how cold she was. She shivered and held her own arms, following Azurai up to the dorm and allowing her to open the door. She curtsied as Azurai bowed, and then entered the room. She immediately changed out of her clothes in the bathroom and showered quickly once more to get the mud off herself. Kana wrapped herself in a towel and left the bathroom, sitting on the bed. " How was your night? " She put her hand on top of Sakutaro's head and he yawned. He nodded at her, telling her it was a relaxing night for him. She nodded back and then looked at Azurai. " I'm sorry I took the shower right away. " She looked back at herself, wrapped in a towel and then blushed. She just now realized how uncomfortable it might be for normal people. Kana got up and immediately went into the closet to change.

She wore normal pajamas. The bottoms were pink with clouds on them and her tanktop was plain white. Her hair was in a simple headband. She sat back down on the bed and waited for Azurai to get ready for their relaxing night. She was ecstatic to show her the PSP, watch movies, and eat snacks.

PTER0

Yesss. I've sent in another master profile of a little boy. Hopefully he gets accepted. * v*

Kawaii Smoker

8,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image
Azurai L'Noir

Azurai watched Kanade quickly run into the bathroom, and she stood there, her dress still wet but she wasn't too cold. She folded her arms, and looked at her dresser, wondering what to wear. She pulled out an outfit, and waited for the girl to come out of the bathroom. When the familiar pink haired girl came out, she was wrapped in a towel, and she calmly sat down. Azurai blushed, and looked the other way, feeling her heart pump. Kanade was petting Sakutaro when she apologized for showering so quickly. Azurai just barely had time to shake her head, before Kana ran into the closet. She changed into some really cute pink shorts and a white tank top. Maybe what she was wearing would be too much, but nah, she'd wear it anyways. Azurai signaled to Kana that she would be showering, and she hopped in, the warm water almost stinging her cold skin. She washed herself off, making sure there was no mud caked on her feet or in her toenails. She finished, and hopped out. She pulled on some black striped shorts that tied around her waist, and a large blue sweater that hardly fit her, barely covering one shoulder, allowing her bra strap to show a little.

When she walked out of the bathroom, she found Kanade sitting on her own bed again, and she walked over, sitting down next to her. Her skin was still very warm from the water, and her hair was wet and straight, but she continued to rub a towel around it, trying to dry it quickly. It was a little colder that night in the room, maybe someone forgot to turn up the heat while they were so worried about the ball. She found Kanade with her eyes. "So what do you want to do now?" She smiled, her cheeks turning a little pink.
User Image

What am I wearing? PJS

ooc:; oooh I hope so, he is related to Ely? o;
omg sorry short post i hope you can work with this ; u;

Kiya Rose

Aurora Quartz's Princess

Interesting Humorist

11,715 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Befriended 100
User Image

┄ ┄ ┄

• • where: - - Dorm 2c|| who: - - Azu-san|| mood: - - Ecstatic|| wearing: - - Pajamas• •

Kanade patiently waited for Azurai to get out of the shower by petting Sakutaro and giving him lots of attention. He could sometimes get crabby if he wasn't loved enough. He could be high maintenance. " You're such a good boy... " Her voice was soft and loving. She enjoyed being around him very much. She grabbed him, cuddling him tightly against her chest. He gave a slight purr, and then struggled to get out as Kana was being too clingy now. He jumped down and got on Azurai's bed instead. Then, Azurai walked out and sat down next to her, asking what they could do next and toweling off her hair. She smiled slightly, holding up the PSP she had previously set on her bed. " Would you like to learn? "

Kana got really giddy and started to bounce slightly on the bed. She started up the PSP and loaded the game that was in the slot: Corpse Party. The game was really violent and decently scary. It was a nice strategic puzzle game, as well. Then she handed the PSP to Azurai. " Just play around with the buttons. Right now, you're being followed by a ghost. You have to evade it. Oh, and you should try to find the page of the journal I'm missing. " She was quite far in the game, and it was about the billionth time she played it. Kana had no common sense, so she didn't figure it might be overwhelming for the black-haired girl to start playing a game to which she had no knowledge of, nor the machine running it. She was just excited to be able to play a game with a friend - more than that, with her crush.

PTER0

Kawaii Smoker

8,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image
Azurai L'Noir

Azurai smiled when Kanade asked if she wanted to learn. She nodded gratefully. watching the pinkette turn on the system, the name on the main menu read Corpse Party. Great, not only will she be afraid, she'll die a bunch of times too. Azurai still took the PSP happily and set it in her hands. There were two buttons on the top left and right corners, there was an arrow pad with a little joy-stick on one side, and four buttons with shapes on them on the other.. "X, circle, square, and triangle. Okay." She re-read all of the buttons she saw, but there were other little buttons on the bottom, she didn't pay much attention too. "Followed by a ghost..? A piece of journal.." She reiterated, making sure she wouldn't forget. She almost acted like she totally knew what she was doing, event though she had no clue. She pressed the joystick forward, then to the side, getting herself mixed up. "A - ah~!" She jumped up in her seat, her towel now on her lap, a look of focus on her face. She bit her upper lip, in the right corner, pulling it in slightly. Azurai sighed, looking from the screen, slightly over towards Kanade, then back at the screen. "I don't think I'm very good at this. Is the ghost bad? Wait, what does the piece of journal look like? ....Is it there? Wait no..." Her eyebrows furrowed, and she continued to ramble for a moment, her sentences only broken by focus on the game in front of her. Az went back to her habit of biting her lip.
User Image

What am I wearing? PJS

ooc:; I read up on that game a little bit, but... I don't know much about it either so Kana is teaching both of us = u=" Sorry ; u;/

Kiya Rose

Aurora Quartz's Princess

Interesting Humorist

11,715 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Befriended 100
User Image

┄ ┄ ┄

• • where: - - Dorm 2c|| who: - - Azu-san|| mood: - - Excited ; hungry|| wearing: - - Pajamas• •

Kanade watched Azurai play the game. She used her finger to trace the paths that she should go. She giggled as Azurai struggled to play the game and scared herself. Azurai was very focused on what she was doing. She asked if the ghost was bad, and what the journal piece looked like - she was still so focused. " The ghost will kill you. " She paused as Azurai turned a corner in the hallway and then she pointed violently on the screen " The piece is right there! Hurry! " She said that sentence much louder than she had said much of anything. She was getting too excited and into the game. She wanted Azurai to play, but at the same time she wanted to take the console away from her and do it herself - but she knew the game, and knew what would happen, so she had unfair advantage. She desperately wanted Azurai to play and understand how fun video games were, however. She bit her lip and shut up, taking her finger off the screen so Azurai could see to move there. It was an 8-bit game so the movement was very block-like. The moves weren't very fluid and you would stop if you were in front of a piece of paper, a body, or a hole in the ground. The characters were very pixelated and the chat was of a roleplaying game.

It wasn't long before Kana got hungry again, and she remembered about the snacks that they snuck out of the ball. A sly grin curled her lips. " Are you getting hungry again? I want to eeaatttt... " She drew out eat in almost a whine, begging Azurai to break out the sweets they snuck out and play the game together. She was truly excited that she got to do all this. It was foreign to her, yet it felt so natural.

PTER0

Forgot to reply on ooc last tim, whoops. Teioh isn't related to Ely, no. c:
Haha! I played it. The game was sooo good. It's one of those games that you can play over and over because it has multiple endings.

Kawaii Smoker

8,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image
Azurai L'Noir

Continuing to bite her lip, only pausing to speak. "I hope I don- AH." She jumped when Kanade pointed at the screen, where the journal was. Azurai closed her eyes, her thumbs continuing to push the joystick forward. Az was really jumpy when it came to scary movies. Back home, her parents only had her watch documentaries, but she didn't have much time for the television. She opened her eyes again, her character running into the wall. She found the piece, clicking "x" to pick it up. "I got it!" Azurai felt Kanade move away from the screen, and she found her with her eyes. She seemed to really want to play, and Azurai set the PSP on the bed next to her, she pressed the start button pulling up the pause menu, making sure she wasn't killed after finding the piece.

Kanade had whined to Azurai now, about wanting to eat. Azurai chuckled, and stood from the bed. She walked over to the dresser where she had left the strawberry cake cups they had snuck out. She picked up one with a napkin, then pulled one side of her sweater up, only to have the other side slide down. She sighed, and picked up another with a napkin, and walked back over to Kanade. "Here you go, sweetie." She smiled, and stuck the cup half way in her mouth. One half of the strawberry was bitten off, and she smiled, a little embarrassed. She laughed under the cup in her mouth, a bit of syrup left on her lips again. Every time she ate these, without a fork anyways, she ended up a mess.
User Image

What am I wearing? PJS

ooc:; Nah nah, I assumed after you posted that he wasn't * u* it's totally alright
Whoa really? That's really cool o;

Kiya Rose

Aurora Quartz's Princess

Interesting Humorist

11,715 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Befriended 100
User Image

┄ ┄ ┄

• • where: - - Dorm 2c|| who: - - Azu-san|| mood: - - Content|| wearing: - - Pajamas• •

Kanade giggled when she jumped. " Don't worry, it's just the page! " Not long after, Azurai set down the PSP, pausing it first. Then she got up and got a cake cup. Kana made grabby hands towards it and grabbed it out of her hands, biting into it and enjoying it immensely. She opened her eyes and looked back up at Azurai, who had made a little bit of a mess on her mouth with the strawberry cake cup. She giggled while she chewed her food, too, except without the mess Azurai made. She ate the rest of the cake cup and then swallowed. She looked over at the TV that she had set up and then over at a bookcase full of movies. She grabbed the PSP, saved, quit, and then shut it down - putting it away under her pillow. Her attention was to the bookcase now. Kana hovered a finger over the movies while she looked. " Do you want to watch a movie? Which one? I have all kinds of movies here, " She quirked her mouth to the side while she looked, then she fell backwards and sprawled out on the floor. " I give up ~" She groaned, looking up at Azurai. " You pick, "

Then, she curled up and moved out of the way, crawling across the floor to get to the small cupboard they had that was full of canned goods - and most importantly - popcorn. She grabbed the bag and started to pop it in the microwave. " Movies require popcorn... " She bobbed her head back and forth while she watched the small bag go round and round and slowly get bigger, fuller. Sakutaro jumped down from Azurai's bed and begged for food. Kana shook her head - as he couldn't eat popcorn. Then she grabbed a small bag of trail mix and handed it over to him. Raccoons were known to be able to grab certain things and actually walk on their hind legs, so he did so and jumped back up on Azurai's bed - starting to chow down on the trail mix with a slight purr of satisfaction. When the popcorn was done, Kana took it out and then emptied it into a bowl. She used a butter spray to add more butter to it and then plopped back down on the bed. She took a handful of popcorn and stuffed it in her mouth, chewing and speaking:" What did you choose? " Kana chewed more and swallowed, she had already grabbed another handful of the sweet, buttered popcorn.

ooc: - - -Ohh xD
Yeah! It's a good game. * v*
PTER0

Kawaii Smoker

8,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image
Azurai L'Noir

Azurai finished her cake cup before wiping her own mouth. Kanade had eaten one too, and put her PSP away. Azurai guessed they were gunna do something else now. She smiled when the other girl sprawled onto the floor, looking for a movie. Azurai giggled when she heard Kanade groan. She gave up so quickly, and made Azurai pick the movie instead. Great, something she really didn't know, and she was sure Kanade had seen all the movies here before. She sighed, and got off the bed, her long thick hair still a little wet, sitting down in front of the case of movies. She pulled out a few, one of them looking cartoonish, it was a Disney movie, which she had never seen. Then there was a dark case, it looked like a scary movie. On the cover was a girl with long black hair just like Azurai's, but it covered her face. Then there was another dark case, one that looked like another scary movie. She didn't want to watch the girl with the long dark hair, so she chose the other. Would a scary movie be good? Or a funny movie?

Az turned from the case, the aroma of popcorn filling her nostrils, with warm tasty butter on top. Kanade had added extra butter, which was actually a good thing, butter was basically Azurai's favorite. She loved to add it to her foods, and make them sweeter. She brought one case over to the bed, and sat down next to the pink-haired girl, smiling a litter nervously. "Well, I haven't seen a lot of movies, but, what about this one?" She held up the case, the title reading "The Grudge." "Unless you want to watch a funny movie? Or something else? I don't know...." She put the case down a little slowly. She wasn't sure what the other girl enjoyed watching, and she hoped she didn't grab something she wouldn't like.
User Image

What am I wearing? PJS

ooc:; I wish I played more games
my life consists of sitting around on netflix, work, now school, and playing Titan Fall with my gf pfft
Sorry I waited so long to post = u= I had some stuff to do today merp

Kiya Rose

Aurora Quartz's Princess

Interesting Humorist

11,715 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Befriended 100
User Image

┄ ┄ ┄

• • where: - - Dorm 2c|| who: - - Azu-san|| mood: - - Excited ; hopeful|| wearing: - - Pajamas• •

Kanade bounced up and down on the bed, eating the popcorn. She watched Azurai look at the movies and pick one out - showing it to Kana. " Mmmm... it's really scary. If you're into that, " She had already seen it, of course, because she had seen all the movies that were on her bookshelf. She was a movie, video game, and food junkie. She liked just being able to sit still and eat something. Azurai seemed unsure whether or not the two girls should watch it - it seemed like she was waiting for Kana's approval. " I've seen them all. You pick what you want to watch, " She flashed a quick smile that was full of popcorn, and then chewed what she had in her mouth. She was just excited to be able to relax with her girl friend and eat.

Watching a scary movie would probably be a good thing, thought Kana. If it was too scary, Azurai and Kanade could cuddle together - and eat. She imagined a scene of herself being the hero and cuddling Azurai while she was scared of the movie and even punching the girl that would come out of the screen. She giggled to herself briefly and then went back to reality. " A scary movie sounds good, though... " Kana really wanted something like that to happen. She hoped Azurai would be swayed to a scary movie and pick something that would really creep her out - enough to cuddle together and maybe even sleep in the same bed out of fear for whatever was in the movie coming to get them - maybe even with a night light so they could see in the dark. Maybe they wouldn't even sleep at all and just snuggle and talk in the same bed and tell ghost stories. It would be fun to pull an all nighter.

How I think
"How I speak"

ooc: - - -I love Kana's fantasies omg.
Sounds like quite a life. :v Mine is basically the same except Titan Fall is art. xD
And not with a gf, but a bf. xD
And it's okay. I waited awhile too because I forgot. OTL
PTER0

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out