Welcome to Gaia! ::

tvaika's Wife

Divine Associate

User ImageUser Image

tab Isana was rather popular, even last year. By the looks of the outfit, it looks like she was already excited to take the duties of a House Captain. Last year, from what Jae could remember, everyone was aware of Isana's stern yet proud presence, not doubting any of her skills and abilities. 'She's obviously going to be the Captain next year', A collection of rumors from the past year popped back up into the second year's mind. Jae snapped back to reality after hearing a response from the upperclassman. "Yes?" Isana replied after turning to face Jaelin, hair flowing and all. Jae unconsciously twiddled with her chest length blonde her between her fingers, shoving her free hand into her blue-yellow jacket's pocket. "Uh--." She suddenly froze after hearing her name. "Whoah whoah, is she a stalker?" The blonde thought to herself in panic, "No, no there's no way. The Isana, a stalker? Pfffft. But still." Oh well, it was still the first day for students' arrival, maybe she could make a new friend before classes officially start.

tab "Oh, uh, no sorry. Just thought you looked familiar. Excited for the Bokro house?" She asked, referring to Isana's uniform, flashing a toothy smile to hiding her previous 'panic attack'. Emerald hues trailed back down to the wooden sword before her. Seems dangerous. When she looked back up to meet Isana's eyes, it was only then when she noticed the slight smile tracing the edges of her lips. Maybe she wasn't as scary as she thought she was. Jae slipped her hand from out of her pocket and held it out, gesturing for a shake, "Seems like you already know me, but, hi, call me Jae, pleasure to meet you~."

ooc; eyebrowgametoostrong
library, front desk | isana ;

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

Isana Mitsurugi
User Image
Bokro House Captain
The Warrior's Hymm

With: Jaelin
Thinking: cute
OOC: but you love it tho

Words that Kill
Pride feeds their blackened hearts.Sh
And the thirst must be quenched to fuel hypocrisy
Cleansing flames is the only way to repent.
Renounce what made you

Isana rose a brow seeing the girl fidget with her hair and freeze awkwardly when she asked if she needed anything. Was the girl alright? Perhaps it was something hard to for the girl to deal with. However despite her growing concern she couldn't help but note how cute the girl was acting, her panicked little fidgets mixed with her adorable face making for a deadly combination. Some dark, baser part of her mind started to wonder if she'd look even cuter with a distressed look on her face, or maybe even crying. She shook the odd thought out of her mind as quickly as it came though, mentally reprimanding herself for even thinking something so morbidly perverse.

Isana brung herself back to reality when the girl finally answered, clearing up the air that she wasn't in any sort of trouble. "well I've been told I have a distinctive face" she said with a small smirk when the girl she looked familiar, raising one of her thick eyebrows playfully to exemplify her point. While she may not like her face much, her eyebrows in particular, because they made her look to stoic and angry all the time, and not at all cute, she was at least glad it made her easily recognizable, made her job alot easier. When the girl asked if she was excited for the house, and she assumed being captain as well Isana sort of glanced off to the side for a moment, as if looking off into space somewhat. "...To be perfectly honest I'm not sure...however regardless I will carry out my duties to the fullest" she said contemplatively, turning her gaze back to the tiny blonde. "I would expect as much from you as well" she added, looking into the girl's mind, knowing it'd take everyone's combined efforts to make Bokro succeed over the other dorms, something that was particularly important for her seeing as it was her last year.

When the girl offered her hand Isana reached forward and gave her a firm handshake. The girl's hand was about as rough as she'd expect from a sports major, but still held a touch of soft femininity to it. "Isana, a pleasure to meet you as well. feel free to come to me if you're ever in need of help or assistance, that's why I'm here after all" she said, though rose a brow when she noticed the yuri manga the girl was waiting. She didn't comment on it, but couldn't help but wonder if the girl was into that kind of thing...well it was an all girl's school, she heard that kind of thing tended to happen as a result. Shrugging the girl turned to check out her movie, tucking it into her bag before heading out into the hall.

Words that Kill
Would you speak them to me?
With your breath so still,
It makes me believe

The Sins never die.
Can't wash this blood off our hands.

Let the world fear us all.
It's just means to an end.

Our salvation lies in the Father's sins.
Beyond the truth, Let me suffer now.

User Image

In my heart I just know that there's no way to light up the dark in his eyes.

Clarus Lux

Kawaii Smoker

8,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User ImageUser Image
                  I get lost in my mind...

RAELYNN PAIGE !

Bright red hair popped through the crowds in the Collectives Building. Raelynn found the offices, where she took hold of her dorm key. 'Roise, room 2b. Alright, I can work with that. I had 2c last year. I think...?' She was already lost in her thoughts. Aubury Academy was such a large school compared to what she had ever been to. Last year was a new experience for her. All new teachers, staff, and faces. Back in New Zealand, she had gone to a middle school with less than 300 students. A lot of them were her foster siblings, as well. Her father didn't even know she had transferred to Aubury.

'Not like he would care anyways.' She sighed, making her way to the Roise house dorms. She found her room, 2b, and opened the door with the key she had been given. She chose the bed closest to the window, and threw her things on top. "I'll organize later. Hopefully my roommate doesn't care which bed she has," The freckled girl shrugged, and made her way back to the door. All she carried in hand was a comic and her backpack over her shoulder. 'I'll get away from the first years, give them time to settle in. No one will head to the library.' She smiled to herself, thinking about reading some comics and maybe just relaxing for the rest of the day.

Rae made her way quickly to the quietest building on campus. She opened the doors and held it so that it wouldn't shut loudly. The red-head didn't want to be noticed, she really just wanted to sit alone. Although, company might keep her mind busy. She scanned the area, noticing Bokro Captain Isana, talking with another girl. Everyone knew she would become house captain this year. Even before last year's vote. Rae wasn't the type to approach someone with such a high aura, so she decided to sit at one of the round tables towards the back. She pulled her copy of Broxo, a comic about a boy and a girl in a different world fighting zombies and other monsters. 'Fighting with swords, it's so heroic.'

...I get lost in my mind.

What am I wearing?: Roise Uniform
Where am I?: Library

tvaika's Wife

Divine Associate

User ImageUser Image

tab The blonde's gaze seemed to stay locked onto the thick, defined brows. It wasn't bad or anything, just eye-catching. It suited Isana nonetheless. After hearing her words, she really did meet her expectations and all the gossip about her. A very interesting kind of person. Not someone you'd see everyday, right? "I would expect as much from you as well." Now Jaelin wasn't very much 'into' the whole housing rivalries and such, but the thought of it drew her attention. Ooh, but expectations always did get to her. Seeing how stern Isana was, she eventually nodded and played along, flashing a more agreeing smile. Jae's smile only grew brighter once she felt warm being returned by the upperclassman, hardly noticing the rough-on-rough interaction. As the friendly gesture came to an end, Isana turned, hair flowing and all, noticing that it was her turn in line. Definitely seemed fit for a captain. Jae peeked over at the movie she held. "Mm, samurai, huh?" She mumbled to herself before looking back down to her manga.

tab Jaelin looked up, hearing Isana put her movie away and head out. "Of course. See you another time, Captain~." She said playfully, waving goodbye, not minding whether or not Isana had even saw the gesture. They'd probably meet again at some point. I mean, they are in the same house anyway. Oh, and the annual ball was coming close too. "Uwah, what a cool person." Jae said to herself, only to be heard by the woman at the desk. The woman only chuckled and waved the blonde off. "Yuri, huh?" She spoke, again, to herself. "I should go clean up." With the thought in mind, Jae stepped away from the desk, scanning the library one more time before taking her leave. A strawberry head off in the corner caught her eye.

tab Not many people around sat in the library, well, unless they were actually doing something or were part of those book-reading-things. "Maybe she's new here?" Jae assumed, approaching the redhead. As she got closer, she noticed the comic she held in her hands. "Brrr..oxo..." The blonde read outloud. She shoved her hands into her sports jacket and slightly leaned over towards the redhead to examine her a bit. "You a first year?" She asked bluntly, a different side of her coming out. "Looks pretty short, probably a freshie." Jae thought, despite being short herself.

ooc; lowkey gonna bother rae
library, back tables | redhead ;

pdragon619

PTER0
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

User Image
itxxxfeels xxxbett er xxxbiting xxxdow n

████████████
Ezra L.Valen tine
████████████

skipxxxxxxh itxxxdon'txxxmakexxxxxxsound

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

The red-head walked through the halls of the Collective building. She had already received her room key but was in no rush to get there as of yet. Her bags were already in room 2a in the Lillium dorm, all she needed to do was unpack them. She was on her way to the library to pick up a few books ad maybe even linger until all the first years were settled down and out of the way. She remembered her first year at Aubury Academy. 'I felt so free when I got here.' she remembered. She had left a terrible life behind and started fresh, relatively speaking, and she couldn't have asked for more at the time. Now that this was her final year here, she felt a slight sadness touch her. She loved this place, how could she just leave it all behind? What waited for her beyond the walls of the academy? Trying not to bring herself down, Ezra pushed away the lingering thoughts.

Entering the library, she noticed that she hadn't been the only one with the bright idea to come here to avoid the first year chaos that ensued outside. Light green orbs floated over the vaguely familiar faces that dotted the room. She noticed the Captian of Bokro house speaking to a cute blonde. Walking to a book shelf, she ran a delicate finger across the spines of the books as she hunted for one that piqued her interest. Normally anything fantasy or mythological was good, but in the right mood she could pick up a manga and blaze through it in one sitting. Grabbing a copy of The Game of Thrones, by George R.R Martin, she found a chair to sit in and got comfortable. Letting her long legs grape over the arm of the chair, she snuggled into the corner of the back rest and flipped the book open.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Location;Library xxxxxx Company ;Alonexxxxxx Theme ;Lorde-Biting DownxxxWearin g;Lillium Uniform

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Aurora Quartz's Princess

Interesting Humorist

11,715 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Befriended 100
User Image

K a n a d e || R i r i t o m o

┄ ┄ ┄

• • where: - - Dorm 2c|| who: - - Sakutaro|| mood: - - Excited...|| wearing: - - Lillium Uniform• •

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Kanade stared at the buildings in front of her. She was a third-year and had a double room. She was used to company, but she had a feeling that it would be different this year. She waved off her parents and gave an emotionless goodbye. "I'll talk to you guys later tonight... " She started off in one direction, and then turned into another direction, and then turned again to another direction. Where am I... She stood still for a few minutes and scanned the area. She read the buildings and then read her papers that she had previously gotten from the Collectives Building a few minutes before. Lillium dorm, 2c. She stared at her key and gripped it in the palm of her hand. She nodded and headed in the wrong direction towards the Roise building instead. As she walked on, she saw a bright red-head pass wearing a Roise uniform. It matches my hair... Why didn't I get the Roise uniform?.....Crap, I'm in the wrong building.

Again, she headed in a different direction, this time she actually headed toward the Lillium dorm. It took her awhile, but she eventually found the dorm room she was staying in. It took her a total of 2 minutes to unlock the room and scoot all her bags in there. She looked around the room for a brief moment and wondered about her roommate. She hadn't seen her, nor does she know what she looks like. She looked at her pet raccoon, Sakutaro, and said: "I think this year will be different, Saku. I wonder if my roommate will like bunkbeds for an arrangement.... " She made the slightest smile and started to unpack her things into the bureaus and closet provided.

User ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

ooc: - - -I'm so excited to get back into a roleplay! * v* alsdkfjalksdfj

Kawaii Smoker

8,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User ImageUser Image
                  I get lost in my mind...

RAELYNN PAIGE !

Rae pushed her glasses up her nose, as they always fell down slightly whenever she looked down. She felt a warm presence wash over her, and her green eyes darted upwards, to find a sunny blonde standing over her. The girl was taller than her, no, wait, was she? Rae couldn't tell since she was sitting. "I'm actually a second year." Raelynn closed her comic, and held it up happily. "Broxo is excellent. It's a fairly new comic so I haven't finished it yet." She laughed, and stood up.

'Nope not taller than me.' The blond was about the same height she was. Rae had seen her around before, but had never actually held conversation. Wait, was she a fourth year? wasn't she the one who was talking to Isana? "Where are my manners, I'm Raelynn." The freckles on her face bent upwards with a smile. It was nice to meet someone older, who wasn't completely scary. Although, Rae must not have been very memorable, seeing as this older girl didn't know her. The red-head didn't care though, she usually kept to herself during the year, working on papers and such.

...I get lost in my mind.

What am I wearing?: Roise Uniform
Where am I?: Library >with blondie!

ooc: das okay Rae likes to be bothered =w =

Clarus Lux

Kawaii Smoker

8,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image
Azurai L'Noir

I'd walk ten thousand miles !

Azurai took her time walking to her dorm, she was stopped by a few people to say hello, but nothing important. She decided to walk from the front around the west garden to make her way to her home. Lillium was her house, although she liked to sneak into the gym and play basketball with the Bokro students. They never were really fond of her, but she usually did it anyways. Az was more of a peacemaker than an instigator.

As she walked along the garden, she snuck a few flowers into a bouquet. A few indian paintbrush, some daisies, and her favorite, some snapdragons. 'I'll keep them in a vase in our room. I hope my roommate likes flowers.' Sleek black hair shined in the sun, and she kept her feet evenly as she walked to Lillium housing. She opened the larger doors and walked in, her key and flowers in hand. As she found her dorm, wiggled the lock a little, hoping she would have been the first there. But she wasn't!

A girl, with pink hair, sat on one of the beds. 'I guess I don't get the first pick, but that's okay.' Azurai smiled slightly. "Hello there, you must be my new roommate." Throwing her bags on the other bed, she sat down. "I'm Azurai. But please, call my Az. Or Azzy, whatever floats your boat." She stood up now, and walked over to the girl, putting out her hand in a signal to handshake. Az had never seen this girl before, she must have been new, or Azurai just didn't pay enough attention. Most of the time she tried to hurry herself around.
User Image

Ten thousand miles to see you...

What am I wearing? Bokro Uniform

Where am I? Dorm 2c

Kiya Rose
        User Image

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯hihi⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

████████████████████████████████████████████
                                                    Hello highlighters, how are you doing on this fine day?

PRIVATE RAIN IS HOT. PRIVATE RAIN IS HOT. PRIVATE RAIN IS HOT.
                                                    watyou've got two eyes that took me by surprise ↷ when ( you ) walked by
                                                    /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
                                                    TYPIS! Just you & IWHY Just you & IWHY Just you & IWHY Just you & IWHY Just you & IWHY Just you & I
                                                    I HAVE SEVERE READIS, PLEASE DON'T HURT ME.
                                                    The beginning of school years were always the most annoying. The constant underclassmens getting lost, the reciting of the rules which she may or may not have broken before, and the nervous chattering from each house. Above all else though, Anya found the stares to be the most relentless thing about new school years. Yes. She was tall. No, that didn't mean she was big foot, or slenderman, or manga-woman-gonna-beat-you-up. Most misjudged her for it, or the fact that most people were a bit wary of her personality. She wasn't exactly the most friendly of people and made horrid first impressions with her less than enthusiastic expressions. That paired with the laziness and somewhat 'bad girl' facade, there weren't many who were brave enough to befriend her.

Besides like, Isana. Their relationship was quite strange, really. Out of rivalry and hatred came whatever friendship they had and Anya made it a point to push Isana's rule-stricken buttons. Light blue eyes scanned the area as the fourth year made her way down one of the outward pathways, trying to stay way clear of all things related to the drama department area. Most had to drag her to practice, or offer her incentive. Either way she most definitely did not go on her own free will, and she made note of this as she readjusted her bag that she had on her shoulder. She had already dropped off her belongings in her room, which her father always paid for her to have a single. It's not that she would have minded the double, it's the fact that she had gotten in trouble int he past for having sexual relations with nearly all of her roommates. They more or less told her to get her own to avoid trouble.

A rumbling in her stomach gave way to her travelling towards one of the school's smaller carts, filled with treats and small things to pass by hunger. She bore no uniform, hell would break loose before she put that one when she wasn't in class. Instead loose sports pants were her main attire, fitted with a t-shirt or sweatshirt. She wasn't one for looking nice, let alone anything girly. Pink was a way no go. "Bun." Anya pointed lazily towards one of the sweet buns, and the girl fumbled all over to get one. 'Ah, I hope to see you in one of your games this year, Anya.' Poor thing. Flustered and timid. Anya was no house representative, but she was a well known competitor to Isana. Perhaps that was why? Anya took the bun as it was handed to her, merely nodding before looking up, flashing a very fake charming smile, "See you there." While not exactly the overly flirtatious type, she did like to mess around, life was too serious most of the time anyways. Placing the bun in her mouth, Anya slipped her free hand in her pocket and continued on her way.

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
                                                    hiWELL LOVE DONT TELL US WHAT TO DO↘↘
                                                    HELP MEIT ONLY SHOWS US WHAT WE NEED IT ONLY SHOWS US WHAT WE NEED
                                                    why me & mr. lucifer were both unaware that the soul that I sold him had long belonged to ( you )

Bashful Smoker

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Timid 100
User Image
Momoko Amaya

"What are you looking at?"
"Wanna fight?"

Wearing: Running Shorts and T-Shirt

Momoko yawned, stretching her arms behind her head as she walked through the halls slowly. She had placed her things in her dorm earlier, and decided to roam the halls in search of something to do. She'd rather be working out, but knew as a fourth year she should at least introduce herself to the new first years. Pacing through the empty halls, she sighed. 'Just where the hell is everyone,' she thought to herself.

A loud rumble interrupted her thoughts, and she decided she should go get something to eat after her morning workout. Walking in the direction of one of the school's food carts, a pair of sweatpants caught her eyes. She knew that girl anywhere. 'That's definitely Anya.' Deciding it would be good entertainment, Momoko decided to listen in on Anya talking to one of the girls at the cart. She rolled her eyes at Anya's reply, 'What a liar.' Deciding she had nothing better to do, she decided to wait on Anya to walk her way. As soon as Anya got close enough to her, she raised her hand in a lazy greeting. "Woooow Anya, you sure work fast," Momoko said in her most monotone voice possible.

Quotable Poster

Isana Mitsurugi
User Image
Bokro House Captain
The Warrior's Hymm

With: Anya and Momoko
Thinking: sigh
OOC: meeting of the amazons.

Words that Kill
Pride feeds their blackened hearts.Sh
And the thirst must be quenched to fuel hypocrisy
Cleansing flames is the only way to repent.
Renounce what made you

Isana said a quick goodbye to the young blonde girl, sort of looking forward to seeing her again. She made her way down the hall, with movie and boken in tow, and started snaking her way through the interconnected halls to get to the dorm area. However on her way she just happened to pass a food cart, and it wasn't until the sweet auroma of food washed over her that she realized how hungry her morning routine had left her. She approached the flustered, stammering girl manning the cart, and rose a brow at her. What had her so flushed? Was she sick or something? She definitely shouldn't be manning a food cart if she was sick. "O-oh, good morning Mitsurugi-Sempai, c-can I get you something?" she asked, trying hard to regain her composure, though it seemed getting hit on by Anya only to have Isana appear a few sparse seconds later was overwhelming the poor girl.

Shaking her head and deciding not to press the issue of the girl's apparent condition Isana simply ordered a pair of meat buns, and quietly paid without incident. "have a nice day Mitsurugi-sempai" the girl stammered "oh yes, you as well" she said, mustering up a small smile. She didn't mean anything by it, but that didn't stop the girl from nearly fainting from the 1-2 combo of both the school's athletic beauties. As she made her way down the hall she found herself passing by none other than Momoko and the crown delinquent herself. "Momoko..." she greeted simply with a bow of her head. However as she drew closer to Anya the house captain locked eyes with the girl, "Anya, staying out of trouble I hope" she said sternly, knowing that was probably not the case, Anya loved trouble, and she openly pursued it just to piss her off, and now that she was house captain she wasn't at all convinced the girl wouldn't try to get into even more trouble just to make her job harder. Thankfully the day had barely just started, so she figured she couldn't have gotten in much trouble...yet.

Words that Kill
Would you speak them to me?
With your breath so still,
It makes me believe

The Sins never die.
Can't wash this blood off our hands.

Let the world fear us all.
It's just means to an end.

Our salvation lies in the Father's sins.
Beyond the truth, Let me suffer now.

User Image

In my heart I just know that there's no way to light up the dark in his eyes.

wubbawubba

Naamahxxx

Aurora Quartz's Princess

Interesting Humorist

11,715 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Befriended 100
User Image

K a n a d e || R i r i t o m o

┄ ┄ ┄

• • where: - - Dorm 2c|| who: - - Azurai|| mood: - - Eager|| wearing: - - Lillium Uniform• •

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

As Kana was finally relaxing on one of the beds, a girl came in. It must have been her roommate. She stared at Azurai intently. She had long dark hair, and blue-slate eyes. She was gorgeous. Why had she not noticed her before? Kanade stared at her hand and slowly shook her hand, and pulled her into a hug and didn't let go for a little bit. She's so warm. Kanade was a very friendly, and hands-on person, despite the lazy, emotionless features she held. "I'm Kanade... and this is Sakutaro." She pointed to the raccoon, who was now perched on her head. She didn't skip a beat, and got a lollipop out of no where to suck on.

After a slight pause, she stared at the beds. "Azu-san... we should make bunk-beds." Her eyes lit up slightly and she hoped that her new roommate would like the idea of bunkbeds. They would have so much more room for activities if they did that! Kana was standing now and planning out in her mind exactly the way the dorm room should look. She was eager to start building it.

User ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

ooc: - - -
PTER0

tvaika's Wife

Divine Associate

User ImageUser Image

tab "I'm actually a second year." "Huh?" She replied, hardly listening to the redhead's comments on the comic in her hands. The 'apparent second-year' stood to her feet, revealing the girls' similar heights. Jae blinked. She was so sure that she was taller than the redhead before her. It was only then when her emerald hues noticed the opposing girl's uniform. "Roise, huh? That's where the more academically-excelling students go. This redhead must been real smart." Jae held up one of her hands, using it as a measuring tool, just to make sure they were the same height. Yep. She let out an internal sigh before tilting her head to the side to get a better look at the redhead.

tab Red hair, glasses, green eyes, pale skin--obvious traits one could learn just by looking at the redhead. Jae looked down at her hands, somewhat amused by her tanned skin. Running around did a lot to, how her parents would say, 'epidermis'. As Jae heard common words for introduction, her mind returned to listen. "Nice to meet you Raelynn," she returned the smile, shoving the yuri manga into her pocket before reaching out for a handshake, "I'm Jae."

library, back tables | raelynn ;

PTER0
        User Image

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯hihi⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

████████████████████████████████████████████
                                                    Hello highlighters, how are you doing on this fine day?

PRIVATE RAIN IS HOT. PRIVATE RAIN IS HOT. PRIVATE RAIN IS HOT.
                                                    watyou've got two eyes that took me by surprise ↷ when ( you ) walked by
                                                    /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
                                                    TYPIS! Just you & IWHY Just you & IWHY Just you & IWHY Just you & IWHY Just you & IWHY Just you & I
                                                    I HAVE SEVERE READIS, PLEASE DON'T HURT ME.
                                                    Anya was in the process or ripping off a piece of her bun when a familiar voice rang through her ears. 'Woooow Anya, you sure work fast,' Her gaze drifted upwards, something she never, ever does. Momoko was probably the only one in her grade, probably their entire school, who was taller than she was. There was an intimidating factor about the dark-haired female, though Anya had never been one to even notice these things. Just the simple fact that she had to actually physically strain a bit to look up at her. Anya kept walking a few paces, finishing her bite before stopping to speak. "The only way to do it." Placing the bun in between her lips she held her hands at her side, slowly making a humping motion with them and thrusting her hips forward. Okay, maybe she wasn't the most lady-like. Or the most appropriate. That was just Anya though, take it or leave it.

She slowed to a stop however, and ripped another portion of her sugar bun off as she accidentally made eye contact with the one and only Isana. Insane Isana. Anya amused herself for a second with the thought, watching the striking eyebrow'd female eye her. Some things you just had to get used to, and Isana's constant nagging of the rules would be one of them. '...staying out of trouble I hope.' The Russian hummed, backing up a couple steps to where a rather nice-looking bench sat. "C'mon Isana," She rang, a sly undertone slipping from her lips. As if on cue she stepped up onto the bench and sat herself on the back of it, feet lazily resting on where the actual place to sit was supposed to be. Anything really, to amuse the dark-haired house captain. Anya threw her elbow up onto her knee and waved the bun in the air, leaning forward to finish her statement with one of her overly charming smiles, "I'm an angel."

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
                                                    hiWELL LOVE DONT TELL US WHAT TO DO↘↘
                                                    why me & mr. lucifer were both unaware that the soul that I sold him had long belonged to ( you )

Bashful Smoker

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Timid 100
User Image
Momoko Amaya

"What are you looking at?"
"Wanna fight?"

Wearing: Running Shorts and T-Shirt
OOC: i'm laughing omg

Momoko crossed her arms and turned to look at Anya, only to see her thrust her hips. She ignored her inappropriate behavior, something she'd grown accustomed to after going to the same school with the girl for years. "You never told me you were a romantic." Although her back was to the cart, she could hear a little commotion and looked behind her to see what it was about. 'Well, well, looks like that little girl is having an exciting day.' Standing tall above the girl at the cart was another girl with a long shock of black hair and large eyebrows. 'There's the captain herself.'

"Momoko..." The voice snapping her out of her thoughts, she looked towards the source of the voice only to find herself face to face with the captain. Grinning, she raised her hand in greeting. "Hey Captain." Walking towards the cart, she grabbed a meat bun and turned herself to watch the Captain and Anya beginning to argue. She could feel the girl at the cart physically tense, nervous about Momoko being so close. Momoko wasn't a bad kid, but her reputation preceded her at the school. A 6'2 boxer with a bad attitude who used to get into fights all the time. Although she stayed out of trouble, there were still people who feared her at the school.

Barely containing herself from jumping at the girl behind the cart to scare her, watching the Captain and Anya argue was far more entertaining. Walking over to where the two girls were, she gave a toothy grin to the Captain. "Did you come by to make that girl at the carts day, or is Anya in trouble again?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff