Interesting Humorist

11,715 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Befriended 100
User Image

K a n a d e || R i r i t o m o

┄ ┄ ┄

• • where: - - Wandering the Halls|| who: - - Azu-San|| mood: - - Feeling bad|| wearing: - - Casual• •

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Kanade looked up at Azurai. The girl was full of guilt, she could tell by her body language. She went to open her mouth to say something, but then Azurai mentioned the route they would take and started walking. Kanade pursed her lips and walked alongside her. It was silent for a minute, but Kanade couldn't help feeling bad for making Azurai feel so guilty. " I don't mind... if you do it again, Azu-san. I was just startled. It was actually... nice.. " Kanade didn't make eye contact with Azurai, she was a little pink in the cheeks and a little ashamed to have said something like that. Maybe it wasn't supposed to be taken the way she took it, but she wanted to make sure that Azurai would feel all right, too. Maybe if the feelings started to show a little more... it would turn into something? She thought. She had only read mangas and watched animes, but she couldn't compare that to real life. That wasn't how it worked! And it had only been a day. How could she base anything off just a day of spending time with a person? She decided to keep her feelings in the back of her head again. It was too quick, too sudden.

Azurai knew where she was going, so Kanade followed her towards the offices and near the Cafeteria, then house Bokro and viola! The basketball court. She was excited to see Azurai's skills and show her own. She was hoping, ever so slightly, that there would be other people playing so that she could be on a team with Azurai instead of playing against her.

User ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

ooc: - - -Haha, it's all right. It's just trying to be creative with it that I sucked at xD
The post is still short, though. ; ;
PTER0

User Image

►{With every tear I cry... with every joy I laugh...}◄

Elyse Lillium First Year

"Elyse... you know your mother would be very proud of you. You're following your dreams." A raspy voiced man spoke as he drove his white mustang. The person he spoke to was a petite girl with short black hair and a small orchid pinned to the right side. Her reply was an empty expression in her large blue eyes with a simple nod. The man gave a weak smile as he pulled up to the front of their destination before he looked up to the sky, "She's smiling down at you right now. Smiling at her orchid. Don't forget that we both love you very much." A small tear ran down his leathery cheek which created a look of pain and worry on the small girl's face as she leaned forward and wiped the tear away from her father.

"I won't papa. I love you too." The petite girl's voice was empty, as if all the love had been removed from her heart years ago. She gave a feint smile before giving her father one last kiss on the cheek. She slowly opened the door to the car and was greeted by the majesty of the Aubury Academy. The sun beamed down on the regal buildings giving them a majestic look that could almost be seen as angelic. With a sigh she gripped her luggage tightly and slowly made her way to the office to receive her room assignment.

As she moved her ruffled black skirt waved slightly with the breeze and her kyudo bow strung along her back bounced up and down slightly. She could tell that she was attracting a lot of stares as the short and petite girl walked around with a bow that was easily twice her height. It could have almost been seen as comical if she didn't move with such grace and precision. She finally found her way to the front office and from there waited patiently for the line to wither away so she could finally go to her room.

►{I know that you will always be there}◄

Shy Noob

Y O O N A PARK JUNG

°o.O O.o°°o.O O.o°°o.O O.o°°o.O O.o°°o.O O.o°°o.O O.o°

xxx✶《 Saudade Everest
                                                                                    Anxious, Warm Hearted, Athletic, Overly Trusting

Ѳ.σ.c. I must be late

User Image

˩σcαтισи Near the dorm xxx Ɔσмραиʏ No one at the moment

Ѧσσ∂ Normal xxx Ƭнσʋɢнтƨ Rush rush rush

xxx✶《

Yoona's academy day has begun as she rushed off along with her bags and her school back so she wouldn't get to the Academy too late.Off to the academy ,as soon as she got there she checked her bag with everything she needed to get around the school also no trouble to be caused.Yoona ,the 15 year old first year was now ready to enter and study along at Aubury Academy.She was quite nervous but didn't mind,The girl walked with her school map. "Well I guess I should go to the Lillum dorm first to leave my stuff..." she thought in her mind while walking and got there pretty quickly. Yoona dropped off her bags and then went out with her map to look for a teacher for a schedule. "Did I enter a bit late...?wandering around. Yoona was pretty much worried about attending art class ,the girl who loved art was in a hurry to find someone .

Ѳ.σ.c. I hope I didn't take long on posting!

User Image

Kawaii Cultist

User ImageUser Image
                                  : xx ɞ ωɪτʜ Giszelda, Momoka, and compant. xx ɞ ҒeeʟɪɴgExcited xxɞ ʟocaτɪoɴCafeteriaxxxɞ cʟoτʜɪɴgcasual

Azure wouldn't say that she was popular.She has never been surrounded by a large group of girls who wanted to chat at once unless she was lost in a crowd around school. She doesn't have a fan club that gives her chocolate on Valentine's day like she has seen in anime. She doesn't even have a large network of friends either. Despite that, she was, however, well known for the extent. If not for her dancing or fighting abilities, it was because she was a huge goofball and a very loud one at that. Most of the students could hear her voice from across the campus. She got in trouble a lot by her professors for her loud voice and often was made an example of in classes. Azure was determined that this year would be different. She focus more on her studies and be a presentable representative from Bokro. She was going to be completely different!

That was her goal but it didn't seem to be going very well.

The girl found herself slumped over the receptionist's desk in the collective building, trying to catch her breath. The receptionist chuckled before handing her a key. "Overslept again, Azure?" She slowly lifted her head and nodded before grabbing her key and room assignment and dragged herself out of the office. Before she left, she noticed a girl with a bow strapped on her. Azure couldn't help but to look at the girl for a few moments. She couldn't put a name to the face but there was one thing for sure that she could tell. "You are a cutie!" She blurted out loud without second thought. Even when the others around her were staring at her in surprise, she just grinned before winking at the girl and skipping out of the office. "Heehee, this year is going to be a good one~" She hummed to herself as she made her way to cafeteria. When she got to the lunch room, she made a b-line to the food area and grabbed a small box of milk. She paid for her drink and went back out into the main area to scan out the people there. She noticed some familiar faces in a group that she figured she should say hi to. As she made her way over, she spotted a tall blonde that made her halt mid stride. The sound of her heartbeat started to fill her ears as she stared in amazement. It's....It's... Azure soon crouched on the ground and took the form of a runner about to sprint. A few seconds later, she sprinted at full speed at the group. "Giszelda!!" She cried out with her eyes sparking with intensity. When she got close, she came in for the kill. She opened her arms and wrapped them around the girl, letting out a squeal. "I've missed you!!" The most giddy smile was on her face as she rubbed her cheek against Giszelda's. She noticed three other girls from Bokro was at there also. "Hi Momoko, Anya, and Jadin!" She grinned widely at the other girls.

User Image
                                  El3-yse

ippotis

Naamahxxx

Clarus Lux

Kawaii Smoker

8,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image
Azurai L'Noir

I'd walk ten thousand miles !

Azurai's eyes started forward as they walked the halls. She only glanced over for a minute, when she noticed Kanade walking beside her. 'Don't make yourself uncomfortable for me.' For a moment, she was frustrated. But she shook it away, when she realized that she had possibly made her friend feel worse than she already had. Azurai wasn't exactly hiding her guilt, and she pushed it to the back of her mind, smiling. Kanade might have meant what she said, or, she was just saying it to make Azurai feel better. "Okay. I'll be more gentle, next time."

Azurai thought as they walked down the halls. She thought about school, about her parents, and about her viola. 'I really should practice.' She hadn't practiced since she got there. Azurai usually practiced at least three hours a day. Sometimes more, depending on what her parents said. But she sighed to herself, her arms slightly brushing her sides while she walked. She looked down at her right hand for a moment, the one who did all the bowing. It seemed more tired looking, than her left, which was now up in front of her as well. The fingers were slightly callused, but you could hardly tell by looking at them. She put her hands down, when they arrived.

As she looked over the basketball courts, she had a sudden realization that they weren't exactly wearing the right clothes for playing basketball. Or any sport, for that matter. Her boots were heavy, and Kanade's cardigan would make her hot. Not to mention, Azurai wasn't wearing a sports bra, so bouncing around wasn't something she exactly enjoyed. Az wasn't big, but she was big enough to be uncomfortable. Her dark, slate-blue eyes found the other girl. "Hey um...I'm not exactly in the right attire." She gave a small curtsy at her friend sarcastically. What would they do?
User Image

Ten thousand miles to see you...

What am I wearing? Stars are cute!

Where am I? Basketball Courts > Kanade

ooc:; that's okay, we're sorta doing our own thing hehe we're kinda alone =u =
Kiya Rose

Dapper Streaker

User Image
Ģiszelda astag

Come, take my hand,
or draw your sword;
either way, we will soon be dancing...

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xxxxxA dark, squealing mass sailed into Giszelda with nearly enough force to throw her off her feet. "Jézus, Mária és József!" she shrieked as she was taken completely off guard. It was thanks to her surefootedness and the pair of small arms wrapping themselves around her waist that kept her from toppling over and causing a great scene in the middle of the cafeteria. The sensation of a soft cheek tenderly rubbing against hers told her that her assailant was a certain second year, and attempting to regain her composure, she tried laughing off her assault like it was nothing, but only succeeded in sounding nervous and awkward.

xxxxx"Ah, sweet Azure," she said in a shaky voice, trying to hold her smile despite the blood rushing to her face, "You must learn to control yourself in public! What if someone was hurt?" She tapped the girl's nose with her finger like a doting mother. Though this was no uncommon occurrence in the previous year, when Giszelda was a sophomore and Azure a freshman, the suddenness of Azure's greeting on the first day back from vacation surprised her. In the end, she couldn't hold it against her; if anything, this only reinforced her image of popularity in Bokro to the girls from the other Houses.

xxxxxAs she stood there with trembling knees, it occurred to Giszelda that her hands were hovering awkwardly away from Azure like she were a plague, and so she remedied that negative imagery by timidly embracing the other girl and imitating her cheek-rubbing. "Oh, but I can't ever be upset with you, sweet Azure," she conceded with a forced smile, "I've missed you too."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

...And after we've danced, we will see each other as we hadn't before.
And it will sadden us as much as gladden to see how similar we are,
and how it'd taken us this long to finally meet and realize we were in love from the beginning.

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
Location Cafeteria Company Azure, Anya, Momoko, Jaelin, Raelynn, Laureli, Ezra Thoughts God be good. Ooc Azure doesn't ******** around, huh?
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Theme

Cure Princess
User Image

Elyse Lillium First Year

The line had finally dwindled down to the point where Elyse stood in front of the receptionist. She gave a weak smile as the keys to her dorm and class schedule were handed to her. She left the line just in time to be greeted by a very rambunctious and hyperactive girl who immediately called Elyse "a cutie". The petite girl was in shock and disbelief that there were people with so much joy in their hearts. Not to mention this brought a great deal of unwanted attention as people began to stare at the first year expressing their agreement with the older girl. Glancing around nervously, feeling the stares of several students the small girl quickly made her way out of the collective building and rushed to her dorm.

Once outside she placed a small hand on her now rosy red cheek feeling the warmth of embarrassment that still lingered from the fiasco in the collective building. She took another deep breath as she finally entered the Lillium dorm building and made her way to... 2D? Does this mean I have a roommate? Oh, mon dieu... She was not one for social interactions already and to be forced into a situation where for the next year she would have to live with another girl; this was definitely not prime circumstances for her. She slowly opened the door to her room and noticed that someone had already left their luggage behind and must be gallivanting across the campus by now. Silently she started to hope that her roommate wasn't rambunctious or loud... or talkative for that matter. She placed all of her belongings on the unclaimed bed and gently propped up her bow next to the wall. She did not intend to unpack just yet, in fact she wanted to get her bearings with the layout of the school first before classes began so as to avoid ever getting lost.

After locking the door behind her the petite girl was once again outside but this time her cheeks were the usual ivory white they always were and she moved with a certain grace that only came from years of practice in gymnastics. She glanced down at her map and the first building that caught her attention was the cafeteria. As she mouthed out the word she heard the tell tale sign that she was actually quite famished, the gurgling of her empty stomach. I hope they have something sweet... When she entered the large dining area her eyes widened as the smell of sweets filled her nose. She looked around immediately noticing the forward girl again, this time nuzzling up to a very beautiful and regal girl. She could feel a slight warmth erupt on her cheeks but she quickly looked away and made her way to the food area where she asked for a blueberry cheesecake. As a small slice was placed on a plate and given to her, her eyes simply stared at the food in front of her, a small smile spreading on her lips. She quickly paid for her treat and made her way to get a table not realizing she sat rather close to the two nuzzling girls. Elyse gripped her fork and gently cut out a piece of her slice of cheesecake that had a very generous amount of blueberries and cream on it and guided it to her mouth, a small bit of cream smudging on her pink lips. Her eyes widened and her heart began to dance as the perfectly sweet taste embraced her tastebuds. "Délicieux" was all she could whisper.

Location Cafeteria Company Azure, Giszelda Clothing Casual

Ippotis

Cure Princess

Quotable Genius

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
► • • ◄

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

..You're kind but you're not simple...

╔══════════════╗

Miki began grabbing the rest of her food. Small finger foods to be exact. She had always enjoyed small things for her early meals, especially fruits. That's why she'd gotten her self a ton of grapes, a peach, a few sliced apples. She turned as her shoulder was tapped, noting the empty table that she pointed to. She nodded as she followed along and got the rest of her food and a cup of tea as she began her way to the picnic table. She noticed that the notable outside roar had been almost muted and outside. It was a lot more blissful than she expected. She walked towards the table and put her feet on the extended seat as she put her plate down. Looking at it, it seemed like she was a prudish royal snob, something she had a small annoyance with. She waved Miki down to come and sit as she began to eat one of the croissants for herself.

"Sorry if my food makes me seem like some royal snob." She said with a laugh to herself. "I promise you, I'm anything but some privileged kid. For the most part, I dislike those kind of kids. Mostly because they rub that fact in her face." She said as she pulled out her earbuds and rapped them over her ears so she could hear a little of the music and her friend. "I'm also not a vegetarian or a vegan." She said realizing that Navii had gotten herself some meat and she hadn't even gotten on thing remotely close to it. "I just like natural sugar." She said, as she offered her a grape. "Want one?" She said before she flicked it into the air and caught it in her mouth. "Sorry, but no. I love these too much to give up. She said laughing. "Learned that last year. What year are you anyways?" She realized she'd never figure out so now was a good chance.

╚══════════════╝

...By now, I think I know the difference...

`•.•●•۰• ••.•´

Fashionable Kitten

13,050 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
User Image User Image

XXXXXXXX The Secret Princess , Lillium Second Year
                                                      XXX Location: outside the cafeteria in the picnic area XXX Theme song: Clicky
                                                      XXX Company: Miki XXX Feelings/thoughts: We should sit outside... XXX XXX OOC:

Cats are much better then Dogs..

My fathers are very kind men. Mother is happy to be able to have birth for them.

Hearing what Miki had said about royal snobs had hurt her. She was royalty but she wasn't a snob like most people thought she would be. She actually prefered some normality in her life because she felt like all her friends back home were her friends because she was a princess. They never really got to know her on a normal standpoint. So when she came to Aubury last year she forced herself to blend in with the crowd and try her best to be as normal as possible. Though her family wasn't exactly normal compared to the other girls in the school she still wanted to be just another student. Nibbling on her pancakes she stared at her friend curiously. It was obvious that she felt hurt about the fact her new friend might hate her if she found out who she actually was. The thought scared her slightly at that.

Navii didn't make many friends last year. And the ones she did rarely talked to her unless they needed help in theatre or music lessons. So the fact she might lose her first true friend scared her slightly. When the other girl seemed to talk about how she wasn't a vegetarian or vegan she smiled and shook her head. "I don't see you as that. But you must know that not all people of that status are snobs. Some of them are really nice and just wish to be normal like the rest of the world." she said gently as she pushed her fork into the pancakes before picking up another piece and chewed it silently.

When the question of what year she was in came up she smiled and lifted up her hand to show to fingers pointing up. "Im in year two. Last year was my first. I had to get a crash course in english since mine wasn't that good when i came over last year. I studied hard during break so i could understand it better this year around. Sadly though i still can't figure out what people say when there are more then two people talking at the same time. It confuses me." she said shaking her head as she picked up a strawberry from her fruit bowl and bit into it. The sweet tart taste was so good. She adored strawberries.

Daughter Earwig

Aurora Quartz's Princess

Interesting Humorist

11,715 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Befriended 100
User Image

K a n a d e || R i r i t o m o

┄ ┄ ┄

• • where: - - || who: - - || mood: - - || wearing: - - • •

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Kanade pursed her lips. Azurai was very insistent that she did something wrong - but, really, she didn't! She didn't think saying much more would convince her that she wasn't in the wrong. It was already embedded in her head. She felt bad. She shouldn't have reacted that way. Kanade stayed silent as they walked down the halls and then took the path to get to the court. She had the urge to whip out her PSP and play it, but she figured it would be rude. She looked over at Azurai at some point and it looked like she was in deep thought. She didn't want to interrupt that.

The girls got to the courts and then Azurai brought up the golden phrase. They weren't dressed for basketball! She stared at Azurai, dumbfounded. She had thought of that earlier, but since she had that weird reaction, she didn't think straight at all. She put her hand on her forehead. " I'm such an idiot... " Kana felt really bad. There was no way she could play basketball in a heavy cardigan, and there was no way Azurai would play in her nice clothes. She sighed. She had a brilliant idea! " Let's strip. " She was totally serious. Atleast in their bra and underwear they would have complete control of their bodies. It was a bit farfetched, but she figured it was a good idea - even though it wasn't.

User ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

ooc: - - -
PTER0

LOL I had to add the strip. It was too funny and much too like her personality. You can ignore it if you want, but it's not meant to be perverted. xDDD
Also, another short post. I can't seem to think of anything for her right now. I've got a block for her. >C

Shy Noob

Ѳ.σ.c. Still starting off short

User Image

˩σcαтισи Lunch Room xxx Ɔσмραиʏ No one at the moment

Ѧσσ∂ Hungry and confused xxx Ƭнσʋɢнтƨ Food and more food

xxx✶《

While walking down the hall Yoona's mind paused for moment realizing she didn't catch sight of anyone in the room she was in yet knowing she'll wait untill someone could fill in the other empty spot.Yoona's stomach growled not too loudly remembering she didn't have her morning breakfeast."I wonder if the lunch room is open right now.." she pondered around in her mind.She decided to take her footsteps to the lunch as soon as she got there she saw the lunchroom with girls from other dorms eating lunch. She moved away for a second feeling a bit drowsy or rather nervous to enter.Yoona's intentions of focusing weren't any better,something was not quite quite with the girl at that moment but stood firmly and walked in taking her steps slowly to not crave attention.
                                                                                    "Gotta do something about my stomach then." feeling the head pain Yoona walked through the tables and girls who were also attending that school.She saw other uniforms compared to her color .The girl lined up in the first line to recieve her lunch while everything was going fine so far and a nice day. "Let's see what should I pick..."

User Image

Romantic Conversationalist

7,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image User Image

ASAMI SUZUKI

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Not much sound could be heard coming out from dorm room 2B. Of course, as of just yet it only contained one inhabitant, but that inhabitant was doing her damn well best to stay as quiet as she could, trying to get a slight reprieve for just a few moments. Having to wake up early for a house captain meeting definitely was not her forte, but still, she had accepted the responsibility nonetheless. She did like the idea of being house captain and being adored by all of her fellow Lillium classmates. But other than that she wanted to help them too, not all of her motivations were selfish. Putting the final touches on her ornate green tinged uniform, a new addition to her wardrobe due to her status. Her long greyish hair was pulled up into a messy bun on top of her head and tied up with a beautiful ring of flowers, a trait that had become her signature over the past few years. Sighing just once more from exhaustion she made her way to leave the dorm, however as her hand touched the knob, her stomach growled loudly. Asami had planned on going around the Lillum dorms to make sure everyone was settled in alright, but that would have to wait, as her stomach came first. Pushing out of her dorm, head held high she made her way down to the cafeteria.

The trip down wasn't too eventful, getting a lot of hello's and a lot of questions as to her holidays and what her newest art project was. All of which Asami answered fully, giving each asker her full and undivided attention. While most people would probably fold under the pressure of having so much attention, it seemed that Asami thrived in the attention, but alas she finally made her way to the cafeteria. Entering the building by herself, she made straight for the mess line, knowing that more than a few eyes would be on her. She was quite upset that she hadn't gotten the chance yet this morning to speak to her unofficial second in command, Azurai. She had so much to tell her and talk to her about and yet she was nowhere to be seen. Asami could probably set off and find her, but not without a full stomach first. Plus she had the dance coming up soon, and she was hoping she could find a date for it, hating to seem like a loner on such an important night. However her attention was drawn back to the food line as it moved, and she noticed a small figure in front of her, bearing the Lillium colours.

Deciding to put her newfound captaincy to the test, she tapped the girl on the shoulder, putting on her brightest smile. "Hey there, you're a Lillium student right...first year maybe? I'm Asami Suzuki and I'm your house captain," she said enthusiastically, her smile bright and infectious. The bright pink hair did draw Asami in to be perfectly honest.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Who she's with: A cute pink haired girl.
Where she is: Cafeteria
Outfit: Lillum Uniform

Kyachu

Kawaii Cultist

User ImageUser Image
                                  : xx ɞ ωɪτʜ Giszelda, Elyse, and company. xx ɞ ҒeeʟɪɴgGiddy xxɞ ʟocaτɪoɴCafeteriaxxxɞ cʟoτʜɪɴgcasual

A chuckle came from her when her target yelped in surprise. This certainly wasn't the first time that she has jumped on her upperclassmen but it never gets old to her. Azure was certainly surprised how well Giszelda was keeping her cool in front of everyone. Lets just say whenever she would pounce on the girl whenever she was alone, she reacts a bit different. Just because she is saving face doesn't mean I can't push her buttons. A mischievous smirk crossed her face for a second before fading into her usual grin. "I just can't help myself around you, Grissy." Azure looked at the girl with a slight pout.

"Grissy-- Oh!" She gasped when she noticed the girl from the office sitting near them. "We can play with each other later." She winked at Giszelda before untangling herself. She walked over to the girl and took a seat in front of her. She noticed the happy aura coming from the girl and couldn't help but to grin. "Hey you look happy there, cutie." She grinned happily. Azure noticed there was some whipped cream smudged on her lips and couldn't help but to giggle some. "Even though you are getting a bit messy." She handed the girl a napkin that she had in her pocket. Heehee, she's so cute! Another giggle came from her as she sat there. It was a few seconds when something occurred to her. "Ah! I forgot to introduce myself. I am Azure Phaen and I am a 2nd year student from Bokro." She nodded and smiled at her.

User Image
                                  El3-yse

ippotis

Naamahxxx

Clarus Lux

User Image

Elyse Lillium First Year

A familiar voice rang in the small girl's ears with the same word that was spoken before. "Cutie." Her cheeks began to burn a brilliant red as she glanced up to see a beautiful brunette girl now sitting across from her. Her amber eyes almost seemed to glimmer in the lighting as they looked from girl to girl that was near her. Oh mon dieu... this girl again... she's so forward and has no reservations... isn't it rude to call someone a cutie on a first meeting? She forced a small smile through burning red cheeks as she looked back down at her dessert. "Oui..." she spoke very softly and almost inaudibly but it could easily be heard that her voice was gentle and sweet. She took another dainty bite of her cheesecake beaming once again as she did, the sweetness of the food was just so perfect.

As the girl in front of her handed her a napkin, Elyse first looked at it with confusion but then realized there was some crème on her lip. With a little squeak out of embarrassment the girl quickly grabbed the napkin offered to her and began to wipe her lips as her entire face began to glow an even darker shade of red. She looked at the napkin in her hand before holding it out with both hands and bowing her head. "Th-thank you..." At the introduction the girl peeked up through her bangs then bowed her head once again. "M-my name is Elyse Hana. First year from Lillium..."

Location Cafeteria Company Azure, Giszelda Clothing Casual

Cure Princess

Shy Noob

Ѳ.σ.c. Still starting off short

User Image

˩σcαтισи Lunch Room xxx Ɔσмραиʏ House capitan Asami Suzuki !

Ѧσσ∂ Hungry and confused xxx Ƭнσʋɢнтƨ Food and a new friend?

xxx✶《

Yoona stood still in the line awaiting her food tray to be recieved in her small hands,the line was quite long but of course everybody was hungry.While waiting Yoona took a good look as if she were glaring at everybody's different colored uniforms ,PINK and PURPLE. She heard a voice
                                                                                    behind her as she turned around. There stood a pretty girl with a pretty made bun and a pair of green eyes,The green reminded her of the uniform Yoona was wearing but took notice it covered the girl as well. It was the Lillium House Captain. "Oh! Hello! Nice to meet you Asami- Chan ,Yes Im Yoona Park ." Yoona bowed to Asami the House captain to show respect to her elders.She put on a soft smile,young Yoona was glad she had finally got to meet somebody. Wondering if there were any events going on as she overheard the students talking.Finally she caught the word "Ball" ....?Yoona just recently entered and a grand event was already going on. "Geez that sound's like fun but...Do I go alone??" The unaware girl thought in her mind.Yoona knew there would be alot of people and "couples" or maybe just counted as friends that will attend."I have clothing to go with...hair design..I need friends!" she thought some more but tried not to look too confused and just relaxed for a moment.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff