Welcome to Gaia! ::

Liberal Humorist

5,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
xxxxxxxxxxx User Image

User Image

& EVERYB O D Y put three fingers in the air
                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx〈〈 the sky is F☟LLING and the wind is CALLING, stand for something or die in the morning

August’s fingers expertly strummed across finely tuned strings of her acoustic guitar that glistened beautifully under the sunlight from the polish. Her body hunched forward, biting her bottom lip in concentration while her eyes focused without break on her fingers plucking finely tuned guitar strings. She strummed simple chords in specific patterns to create a soft-listening, laidback sound as she sang simple lines that were more of freestyle gibberish than polished lyrics. August was a courtyard regular that came to this particular pond whenever she had time to unwind. The pond on the campus outskirts was somewhat of a vacant area, which allowed August a moderate amount of privacy to clear her head and express herself while being in the midst of nature concurrently. The bench she played on rested right across from a gorgeous view of blues and greens. The sunlight reflected off blue pond water. Beautiful green lily pads and galloping frogs adorned the freshwater. August had a soft spot for nature and quiet time. This was the only place she could truly write high-quality music at.

Her singing voice was soft, an octave higher than her regular speaking voice. Her melody was truly a contradiction to her rougher, more androgynous physical persona. “ “And I think I hate you for this~” She sang repeatedly, palm beating against wood as she strummed the guitar. Eyes closed as she played, she continued to perform for a ground of none until her fingers felt a snap. Her senses shot open instantly as she realized what just happened. One of her guitar strings had broke, leaving two snared wires. Instantly she frowned, then cursed to herself. There was no way she was going to be able to afford another pack of strings until another week. “********]

“August?”

She heard a familiar voice behind her. A small smile graced herself as she forget all about her guitar momentarily. “Whatever you’re selling, I don’t want.”

ooc: this post sucks. lmfao. i haven't rp'd in like... a year. sorry. bare w/ me for a little bit. location: the pond thoughts: wonder what big-head wants.... who: my sisterbby

Dapper Streaker

User Image
Ģiszelda astag

Come, take my hand,
or draw your sword;
either way, we will soon be dancing...

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xxxxxGiszelda raised her eyebrows at Isana's stern ultimatum, and silently watched her storm away like a dark cloud. Someone clearly had enough of the three Easterners. Hooking a thumb in her skirt pocket, she broke her frightened gaze from the captain once she disappeared around a corner, and turned to the Anya and Momoko. "Oh, my," she exclaimed, forcing herself to grin arrogantly, "But I think it was one of you who set her off. Or rather, a certain orosz--" Russian, "--must have done something, as always." Giszelda grinned at Anya like she had just kissed her and wasn't particularly impressed.

xxxxxDespite her confident demeanor, Giszelda was more than a little put off by Isana's warning, and it took an effort of will for her not to cry in front of the other girls. She glanced over her shoulder to make sure Isana was out of earshot. "But let's not talk about No-Nonsense Isana anymore. There is an entire campus filled with young, impressionable first-years, and I want a few wrapped around my fingers."

...And after we've danced, we will see each other as we hadn't before.
And it will sadden us as much as gladden to see how similar we are,
and how it'd taken us this long to finally meet and realize we were in love from the beginning.

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
Location Hallway Company Anya, Momoko Thoughts Time to break hearts and chew rágógumi, and I'm all out of rágógumi. Ooc It's the commie's fault. She's the one who gets us in trouble.
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Theme

Naamahxxx

Magnetic Duck

10,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
User Image

XXXXXX

Dressed in Roise House uniform, Ayana stood back beside the door of her dorm room with contentment and pride at her work. The first thing she did upon her return to the academy was rush to Collectives where she gathered her exciting new academic schedule and brand new dorm key. With the thrill in her eyes you might have thought it was Christmas morning. She did not idle long in the Collectives building. She hurried to her dorm to discover that she was the first to arrive of the two girls who would occupy it for the next year. For the next couple of hours she unpacked her belongings, taking the bed closest to the window. Her bed was neatly made with a brand new purple sheet and comforter set. Her alarm clock was set with the proper time at her night stand and her alarm was even set for the next morning at six A.M. precisely. The desk nearest her bed was perfectly organized with pens, pencils, measuring devices, calculators, and all her other goodies. The cleanliness and organization of it all excited her. Satisfied with her work, the redhead left her room, locking it behind. There was something else she was more then excited about since returning to Aubury Academy.

The hallways outside her room and then outside the Roise dormitory building was bustling with Aubury's brightest students. She stopped to say hello to a couple students she knew but didn't idle long. She wouldn't till her mission was accomplished. Her honey colored eyes were peeled for one particular sight. As she moved further from Roise grounds the crowd thinned and then thickened again when she reached closer to the center of campus again. She could see that the Collectives building was still busy with incoming students. She smiled at the freshmen who looked anxious.

Ayana skipped past the Bokro dorms, smiling at a few more familiars she had tutored last year. Up ahead was the pathway she was looking for. Or rather, imaginary pathway. She stepped off the sidewalk across from the Bokro dorms and treaded over soft green grass till the Aubury campus was behind her. The sound of chattering students faded until Ayana could only heard the shuffled of grass under her shoes as she walked. A smile curled on her lips as she approached Aubury Pond and heard the strumming of a guitar and then a disturbance in the last chord. "August?" she called before she could even see the person in question. When she made it to the other side of a large tree her smile widened. "August! You're here!" she shouted and tackled the other girl with embracing arms. "Why didn't you look for me??" Ayana pretended to pout as she wrapped her arms around her half sister's neck, her bare knees on the grass now.

Attending Aubury Academy for the first time last year changed a lot for young fifteen year old Ayana. One of the major reasons was getting to attend school with her half sister, August, who shared a mother with her. The Japanese side of her. It was rocky at first but throughout their first year together they managed to build a relationship. Ayana was ecstatic to have a sibling. She'd spent her whole life as an only child in France. "I missed you!" she told August, on the verge of tears. Ayana teared up easily in tender situations.

¡¡::LOCATION aubury pond .¡¡::COMPANY august aka sister from another mister ! ¡¡::THOUGHTS i misssseedd chhuuuu .¡¡::OUTFIT roise uniform .

ooc:
                                              it's all good ! its been a while for me too actually !

satanic pikachu

Bashful Smoker

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Timid 100
User Image
Momoko Amaya

"What are you looking at?"
"Wanna fight?"

Wearing: Running Shorts and T-Shirt
Company: Giszelda, Anya
OOC: We're just a couple of angels~

She rolled her eyes, "Well, it wasn't me so that just leaves one last person," Like Momoko had to say it. Anya always put Isana in this kind of mood, so who else could it be? Momoko thought of the first years and shuddered. She wasn't the best at making new friends, and everyone who was a third year knew what she couldn't stand and knew when to stay out of her way. She didn't exactly feel like teaching a whole new group of kids to stay out of her way, they'd figure it out soon enough. No one in their right mind ever approached her unless they already knew her or were required to.

Momoko scoffed. "Have fun with that, I don't want anything to do with them unless I absolutely have too." She left it to the other girl to decode what she meant: they don't want anything to do with me, so I don't want anything to do with them.

Ippotis

Kawaii Smoker

8,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image
Azurai L'Noir

I'd walk ten thousand miles !

Azurai smiled and nodded when Kanade's face turned pink. It was cute, the way she almost seemed a little flustered. But at the same time, she kept her cool. Az wondered why. When she stroked her fake beard, Azurai almost laughed. "Well, we could wander the halls, maybe make some more friends?" She wasn't sure how Kanade would like that, she was just thinking of other things. "We could slowly make our way to the east gardens, follow the pathways and go through the collective building, how about that?" That way they would pass a lot of people, although, maybe that wasn't the best. Maybe avoiding everyone would be the better option.

Azurai's mind wandered for a moment, thinking about tomorrows announcement of the house captains. She remembered when she was a first year, seeing all the older captains step onto the Collectives Stage. 'Asume was Lillium's captain, if I remember..' Yes, Asume, then there was Cera for Roise, and Mikan for Bokro. That was right, wasn't it? Azurai could hardly remember things, her mind was often fuzzy. But to her, those girls were the ones to look up to and admire. She didn't like Mikan, very much, but that girl had been a stoic girl. She didn't care about anyone. Azurai, being a third year, knew who this year's captains were.

She shook her head, looking back at Kanade. She wondered what the girl really wanted to do. Azurai really just wanted to walk around with her. She kept her busy, and away from swarms of younger years. "What do you think, Kana?" Azu smiled, her eyes following the other girl's braids up from her chest to her face. "What do you like to do?"
User Image

Ten thousand miles to see you...

What am I wearing? Stars are cute!

Where am I? Walking the halls > Kanade

ooc: x
Kiya Rose

Quotable Genius

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
► • • ◄

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

..You're kind but you're not simple...

╔══════════════╗

"I may take you up onto that off, NAvii."/b] She said, not entirely sure if she was serious. She got up and began to take her walk towards a seat in front of Navii. "Not now though. I am a bassist at heat. It comes with music production." She said as she thought for a moment. "Want to come to my room and hear some? I'm in a single room so we won't bother anyone hopefully. We'll just hang out there, you know? And you can hear flap my mouth on and on about music and stuff like the hipster I am?" She said as she laughed to herself a bit. Only a few hours into her new school year and she's already inviting a friend into her room to listen to her terrible music.

"You don't have to honestly. You just seem like you don't want to stay here for too long. We can stay here but I'm more of a person who has to move around, I guess." She said shrugging, realizing she'd been a bit forceful with wanting to move around. She wanted to take a walk but she also wanted to take her along and maybe saying that would have been a better way to put it but she had never been the best with words. Hopefully Navii would learn that quickly.

╚══════════════╝

...By now, I think I know the difference...

`•.•●•۰• ••.•´

kanna2012

Aurora Quartz's Princess

Interesting Humorist

11,715 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Befriended 100
User Image

K a n a d e || R i r i t o m o

┄ ┄ ┄

• • where: - - Walking the halls|| who: - - Azu-san|| mood: - - Extremely Embarrassed|| wearing: - - This• •

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Kanade nodded at Azurai. She thought that could be a good idea, too. Maybe meeting new people was a good idea for getting a group of friends together! Kana imagined a group of teenagers all piled on a bed, eating candy and playing PSP's. What was this! This was a new thought to her. Before, she had only imagined that scenario with Azurai. She was ecstatic now - she had always wanted a group of friends she was proud of. Before, the group of friends she had were very fake, they didn't really like Kana. It was just because she was so clingy and awkward that many people didn't get along with her. Azurai was different and she appreciated that. Atleast, she hoped Azurai wasn't being fake with her, too. Her last roommate hardly even talked to her.

Finally, Azurai asked what Kana liked to do. She looked away slightly and responded " Eat candy and play on my PSP... " Kana mostly liked to be lazy, but she was also very athletic for some reason. It was just the build of her body that allowed her to be good at some sports. " Also... basketball, track, badminton, tennis... and... duck, duck, goose. " She always loved playing games, too, that were outdoors. She also loved dodge ball a lot because she was good at that - except for the fact that she had to hit other people. She always hit their faces for some reason... Duck, duck goose was a game she had loved just because everyone pretends to be cute animals!

For a moment, she wondered if she misunderstood Azurai's question. Maybe she was more asking what she prefers to do if she didn't want to walk to the east gardens and to the collectives building to meet new people. She regretted saying anything and kept her gaze away from Azurai. Was she stupid? Maybe she could feel less stupid if she asked the question back - or would it be more stupid? She blurted out " I think.. I misunderstood... but, what do you like to do..? " Her cheeks turned red and she puffed her cheeks out some. She had never felt this emotion much before. She was honestly very embarrassed. Kana thought maybe the over-thinks things, sometimes - despite under-thinking in appropriate situations, like her clothes earlier. She held Sakutaro close to her chest.

User ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

ooc: - - -
PTER0

Liberal Humorist

5,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
xxxxxxxxxxx User Image

User Image

& EVERYB O D Y put three fingers in the air
                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx〈〈 the sky is F☟LLING and the wind is CALLING, stand for something or die in the morning

August’s expression soon faded into a frown as her younger, more jovial sibling jolted over and tackled her, causing both of them to topple over on the bench, thankfully not damaging her precious guitar in the process. “Heyyyyy,” she offered shortly. How many times was she going to stress to her sister that she absolutely hated when she expressed her excitement by overwhelming physical contact. Ayana was far too hands-on for August’s tastes. Although August would never admit, sometimes she found Ayana a nuisance to be around due to her fresh jubilance and clingy nature. It was tiring at times. She embraced the hug for a quick moment before ripping her body away, positioning beside the little bundle of joy. “I saw you yesterday. Aren’t you tired of me by now?” The two girls had only been re-connected after many long years since the start of the school year, as this was Ayana’s freshman year. They first met after 8 years apart yesterday morning. Although they were siblings, they weren’t close. Ayana was a familiar stranger to the dark haired artist. She pretty much looked the same as she did when they met at a younger age—beautiful sunset hair and hopeful eyes. It was her character that evolved as she matured. She was just as annoying. Some things didn’t change.

“I broke a string on Gladus again.” August spoke in jest, smirking into the sky as she dangling her long legs below, kicking up dirt as she did so. “He probably hates me and is trying to tell me that I’m awful and should give it up.” She stood up and laid the instrument on soft grass before stepping backwards and stretching her upper body. “What brings you to the pond? Did you hear the ruckus I was making and become immediately drawn to me?”

ooc: location: the pond thoughts: wonder .. who: my sisterbby

Fashionable Kitten

13,050 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
User Image User Image

XXXXXXXX The Secret Princess , Lillium Second Year
                                                      XXX Location: Band and orchestra room XXX Theme song: Clicky
                                                      XXX Company: Miki XXX Feelings/thoughts: Music is so soothing XXX XXX OOC:

Cats are much better then Dogs..

My fathers are very kind men. Mother is happy to be able to have birth for them.

Navii listened to what Miki said. It was nice knowing that the other would like to learn the guzheng but not at the moment which didn't bother her that much. She was just happy her new friend at least would like to learn it. when the mention of going out of the music room with miki came up she blinked before smiling when she saw that Miki was trying to correct herself by saying she didn't have to if she didn't want to. Looking down at her hands she started to pull the picks off her fingers and put them back in their case before she smiled at Miki and nodded. "I..think thats alright. I have a single room as well. What number do you have??" she asked curiously as she went to the piano and grabbed her bag and music sheets. She put her music sheets in a folder then put it in the bag before she smiled at the other female.

"I actually have all my instruments in my room but i usually use the schools so i don't have to take them out." she said gently as she smiled at her new friend. "Would you like to stop at the cafeteria to pick something up for breakfast. I am feeling a little hungry at the moment." she said gently with a questioning look on her face. She wanted to make sure it was alright with Miki before she made decisions for the two of them.

Daughter Earwig

Magnetic Duck

10,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
User Image

XXXXXX

The fifteen year old noted the distanced body language from her older half sibling. A slight frown tugged at the corners of her warm lips. Since finding out she had a sibling she had loved August but it saddened her that she did not exactly share the same sentiments. Or at least her outward joy about it.

"Oh," was all Ayana said, omitting a response to August's most likely rhetorical question about getting tired of her. She looked at her sister who now joked about her guitar's distaste for it's owner. Ayana felt it odd that she used such personification with her guitar. But Ayana was the last to ever judge anyone. Especially her own blood. She and August looked very different and only shared small physical similarities. Ayana was a petite girl with vibrant hair and eyes. Her sister was taller with similar pale skin but dark hair and eyes. Ayana wondered to herself if their difference in appearances reflected their personalities in a way. There was still so much she didn't know about August though.

"Actually, I figured you'd be here and I just wanted to say hi," she answer August's next questions. She used a much calmer tone to her voice now. It was soft with a hint of melancholy. A shy smile reached her lips. "You know?... I was really excited when mom told me I had a sibling. It got lonely by myself." Ayana stared off into the ripples of the pond created by dragonflies dipping down for food. "I guess it still feels like a new toy," she said, looking up at August with a warm smile. Her gaze shifted to the grass she now kicked at shyly. "I forgot I needed to check if my scientific calculator had batteries. I'll see you later, August." Ayana offered her sister one last flash of a smile and turned to walk back toward campus.

¡¡::LOCATION leaving aubury pond .¡¡::COMPANY august . ¡¡::THOUGHTS its still just muah .¡¡::OUTFIT roise uniform .

ooc:
                                              ~ ~

satanic pikachu

Dapper Streaker

User Image
Ģiszelda astag

Come, take my hand,
or draw your sword;
either way, we will soon be dancing...

xxxxxGiszelda's deep blue eyes now fixed themselves on Momoko, seeming to delight in her discomfort. "Ah, ah, now, Momo," she said in a patronizing tone, "We all have to make a good show for the new girls, don't we? What sort of upperclassmen would we be if we weren't there for their orientation at the Collective Building?" Giszelda glided closer to her and stood on the balls of her feet to somewhat compensate for their height difference. "Think about it; this could be your last chance to turn a new leaf before you graduate --a chance to be popular, even!" The girl became visibly giddy at the idea. "I have my fencing trainees, Isana has her student council underlings, and you and Anya--" Giszelda glanced at the other girl sitting on the bench as she rolled her name teasingly on her tongue, "--Will have a squadron of little pugilists to be your own adorable little punching bags, all of whom will take everything with a smile."

xxxxxGiszelda was practically bouncing on her toes in excitement. She knew the other two girls long enough to understand that they wanted absolutely nothing to do with a bunch of timid first-years, but making them uncomfortable soothed her own nerves like a balm. The act was like the opposite of what something like a leech would do; rather than sucking the joy out of others, Giszelda allowed a bit of her own insecurities to seep inside those around her. Was it a particularly nice thing to do? Absolutely not, but their pain was her pleasure.

xxxxxAt the same time, a part of her sincerely wished to spend time with Anya and Momoko, and acting high and mighty before the freshmen appealed to her greatly. In the end, she loved them both dearly in her own way. Also, more frankly, it didn't hurt to have two strong and beautiful girls follow her around. "Come, come!" she urged excitedly, taking both of their hands, "Let's go before the cute little things escape to their dorms!"

...And after we've danced, we will see each other as we hadn't before.
And it will sadden us as much as gladden to see how similar we are,
and how it'd taken us this long to finally meet and realize we were in love from the beginning.

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
Location Hallway Company Anya, Momoko Thoughts n/a Ooc n/a
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Theme

Naamahxxx
wubbawubba

Bashful Smoker

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Timid 100
User Image
Momoko Amaya

"What are you looking at?"
"Wanna fight?"

Wearing: Running Shorts and T-Shirt
Company: Giszelda, Anya
OOC: I love the nickname emotion_bigheart (Momoko does too)

Momoko sneered at the nickname, Momo, a cute nickname for a not cute girl. She originally sought out freshman instead of staying in her room or working out, but after the excitement earlier she felt drained of all of her sociality for the day. Seeing there wasn't a chance for escape from the girl, she grinned devilishly at Giszelda as she stood on her toes to close the height difference. "I'd consider what you said, but I have a habit of not listening to people who aren't on my level." To illustrate her point, she patted the shorter girl's head with her free hand. She was initially surprised and angered by the girl grabbing her hand, but seeing a chance for mischief she happily accepted it.

She gripped Giszelda's hand harder to show her strength over the girl, but not hard enough to hurt. "As much as I'd love to say no to your offer, I can't think of any excuse to not follow you." No excuse except not wanting to go, but Momoko decided to keep the remark to herself and throw the girl a bone after Isana chewed them out. She didn't exactly like other people, but even she at least could tell Giszelda wasn't completely unaffected from Isana's remarks. She loosened her grip on the other girl's hand and situated it to hold it like she was a prince about to kiss a princess's hand. "Let's go then, your majesty," she said in a teasing tone.

Ippotis
User Image

~Perry Siebold~
                                                  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                                                  The campus grounds were pretty big. There were students wearing different colored uniforms walking in every direction. There was one thing Perry had noticed that she felt was a little bizarre. Many of the groups consisted of only girls wearing the same colored uniform. 'What's up with that..?' If Perry recalled correctly, there were three different dormitories, with each one tailored to fit their student's talents and needs. She felt uncomfortable with the whole situation, she didn't want to have to be segregated from other students just because of that fact that she was in Lillium. She had never been in an all-girls school before, so she could not help but wonder if things like this were common.

Out of the corner of her eye, Perry spotted another student who was perhaps dressed in an even more bizarre fashion than she was before she got changed. '..just what on earth is she wearing?' It certainly wasn't the uniform. Still, Perry was in no position to judge, she was dressed in an odd fashion herself until just a few minutes ago. As she was about to walk away, the mystery girl began to walk towards her. 'Is she.. walking towards me?' Maybe she was lost and needed directions. Although Perry had just recently arrived herself, she still had her trusty map from the offices, so maybe she could offer at least a little bit of assistance. Their eyes met, and Perry felt that she should initiate the conversation.

"H-hello, can I help you with something?" Perry lifted her head upwards. This girl was certainly taller than she was. But then again, so was almost everybody else here at this school. "I, uhh, I'm a first year here, so I don't know how helpful I can be.." She took her map out of her pocket and lifted it in front of her face. "But I've got this map here though, it's definitely helped me out alot."

"My hat is my friend, it helps me relax."
Thinking: Who is this girl?
OOC: Sorry for late reply ; A;
Quotes~
Rhyflow

Steadfast Defender

User Image
Somy Ium The First Year

Where am I: School Grounds
Who am I with: A girl
How am I doing: Nervous
Tune in: 追憶

"Everyday is a new adventure!"

Somy walked toward the girl fairly slowly, as if she was sneaking towards the girl. But Somy's little stalking session came to a halt when the girl. There was a sudden feel of dread that ran down Somy's spine. Now what? What am I going to do? This wasn't the plan. Wait what was the plan again? Countless questions ran through her head, questions that she never thought of before in her life. Somy panicked, fidgeting, feeling her palms get sweaty, she looked every which way, her red hair bobble twisting and turning with every head turn. Hearing the girl's voice, Somy stopped dead in her tracks. 'She's.. talking to me.. What do I do? Think.. Think Somy.. What did mom and dad say, what are the steps..' Somy thought. She closed her eyes and thought hard, hardest in her life. Finally it felt as if she saw a light at the end of the tunnel. Somy opened her eyes and let it adjust to the light, blinking a couple times. Somy opened her mouth and tried to speak, at first only air came out, no voice. She tried harder. "H-Hi.. My name i-is Somy." She managed to say. 'that's great, now what? What did Mom and Dad say?' she thought again. "I.. I just got here a-a couple minutes ago.. a-and.. and.." Somy froze again, looking at the ground. Surviving in the forest in a hellish rain storm in the middle of the night was easier than this. Somy felt her eyes get moist, she wasn't going to cry, but it sure was frustrating for her. This was her first time ever alone, without her parents, and it was the very first time she's interacted with another human being alone. "I..." she said with a shaky exhale. "I.. Don't know.. what to do.." she managed to say looking at the ground, her hands gripping her Pack strap firmly.

"And my Adventures start with a nap!"

((its all good~))

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

LL Pyrogon

Quotable Genius

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
► • • ◄

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

..You're kind but you're not simple...

╔══════════════╗

"Yeah, sure. I should too. I'm a bit hungry myself." She said, picking up her camera and walking towards the door. "I have to play my own stuff. I feel like I'm faking it if I don't. It's hard to explain." She said shrugging as she began to walk towards the cafeteria. "Let's hope not a lot of people are there." She said under her breath as she waited outside for Navii to come outside to begin her way there.

For the most part, Miki didn't like large crowds. Not that they made her unsettled, but it just was that she was awkward around them. She worked better in small groups, but she doubted that there would be tons of people in there, and if there were, well, she was pretty good at hiding herself and not getting noticed. Or at least she hoped. What time even is it? She thought to herself, to calculate how many people and then remember to not what her room way. "Oh, I'm in Room 1D." She said, looking back at her as she began to take her walk to the cafeteria.

╚══════════════╝

...By now, I think I know the difference...

`•.•●•۰• ••.•´

kanna2012

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas