Welcome to Gaia! ::

OG Gaian

User ImageUser Image

User ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser ImageXXX
                                                            x

tab The small contact was rather comforting, but he merely chuckled upon hearing the angel's words. "Then if it pleases the Heavenly Father, I shall continue to pray daily, even I must do so with my dying breath." Besides, his prayers were mainly for others, for their safety. Yes, there were time where he asked for guidance, especially after losing the man he loved, but there was nothing wrong with asking for help when you are lost. Everyone loses their way some times, but he knew his Lord would always set him straight when he asked. Of course, he did not take from God without giving in return.

tab However, the other seemed to have caught sight of something, making Gabriel look as well. There he spotted the familiar form of Fumiko. The pieces clicked then and he looked to the angel, but he seemed quick to move on. "Ah, do not fear. I will not inquire about things I'm not meant to know." He gripped his cane tightly before he began his way to the fountain once more, seating himself near the angel. It took him but a moment to get himself settled, but again something held the other attention.

tab "If you are concerned about Miss Hanazuka, I can assure you that you can be at peace. She's the art teacher here." He said, "As long as you are kind and respectful, you'll find she is a good woman." He hoped it would put the angel at ease and there would be a chance for him to get to know the art instructor. Yet, he did have questions to ask and he wasn't going to neglect the opportunity to learn. "Anyways, I must admit I'm quite curious about angels. I know of your influences in the past, but I think I'd like to know about culture, how you come to be, and so forth. I do not mean to offend with my curiosity, but I do not believe anyone has really ever documented anything on your kind." If anyone had, Gabriel would have known about it. Such knowledge would not be deprived from him, considering his past duties. He had been educated on most creatures had come across, but there were only a tiny handful that no one knew anything about. It so happened that the holiest of beings were unknown to those who served them and their Heavenly Father.

clothing : The Father's Attire & Canexxxx location : Fountain xxxx music : Missionary - Elements xxxx
                                                            company : Angel - Andre xxxx ooc : N//A

Fashionable Kitten

13,050 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
User Image
User Image

The Secret Prince
                                                                          ----------------------------------------

Location: Hallway , Outside near the cherry trees.
                                                                          Company: Basira , Saiko.and lupe
                                                                          Feelings/thoughts: hehe....Starlight has so many admirers. She is so popular.. ^^
                                                                          Companions: Starlight the blue pheonix
                                                                          Song in my head: Clicky
                                                                          OOC: ______

☆═━┈┈━═☆

When he saw how the two new people started to talk to Basira he kind of backed up a little and decided to give Starlight some more attention. The fluffy little blue pheonix let out happy chirps as she fluffed her feathers up as he scratched her in her favorite places. When Lupe asked about Starlights species he smiled lightly and nodded. "Mmhmm...Starlight is a phoenix. She is only a chick though. She is also a unique one due to her natural feather color. She was born with pretty blue feathers with little white specks on her that make her look like she was painted with stars.

Which is why i named her Starlight."
                                                                          he said happily as he let Starlight look towards the unknown male curiously. She tilted her head to the side slightly as her black eyes stared at the male. Her wings fluffing up slightly when she heard the compliment that Lupe had given her. Which had sent her into a happy chirping fest as she flapped her wings and started to sing. This made Luuma laugh as he tried to calm her down. "She seems to have liked the compliment you gave her. She is such a cute little chickie. She is also extremely smart for a pheonix her age." he said gently as he finally had calmed her down enough for her to snuggle back into his neck and burry her beak into his shoulder.

Once she was calm enough and the talk of Basira showing them around he smiled lightly and nodded. "I actually read up on some of the clubs the school offered before coming over to the country. My parents wanted me to choose one that i liked. I decided to join the gardening club since i love plants. But i was also interested in this host club i read about in the club activities list. I've read about them but i've never actually been to one before." he said blushing timidly ash e fiddled with his fingers slightly.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Tax Evader 100
User ImageUser Image

User Image

Moriko walked down the hallway. They had a lot of new students this year, a lot of good looking ones too. A smile was playing on his lips when he heard some beautiful music playing. He blinked and began following it. This was the first day, no one was learning anything new from what he was told. He headed toward the Music classroom and peered through the window of the door, and saw Cherry Rosewood with some of the students. The sun light reflected off the floor around the four people within the classroom. He admired how the light reflected in Cherry's one eye, it made it shine like a sapphire. Pushing open the door as silently as he could, he entered the classroom as silently as he could. It seemed that Mr. Rosewood was socializing with his students just fine. He didn't want to interrupt the music. It sounded lovely to his ears. Besides he liked gazing upon the cyclopes' face while the man was contented. The man was just as elegant and lovely as any prince he had laid eyes upon. Folding his hands behind his back, he watched the pretty young maiden play the piano. Her expression to him seemed soft and something told him that she was naturally shy. If she was playing then he was probably witnessing some rare and very beautiful.

No wonder Mr. Rosewood was smiling. Nothing seemed to get that man's spirits down at all. He waited until she was done, before he began clapping an applause for her performance.

"That was rather lovely, my dear," Moriko said. He probably startled some people in the room. He walked over to the young girl sitting at the piano and took her hand gently in his, before giving it a light kiss on her knuckle. The water nymph looked into her eyes. "May I have your name?"

kanna2012

Namiko Ryuu

Sweet blah blahblah

The Fun Has Been

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image
User Image

"Please call me Mary!

The girl said she was all right, but Marian saw the blood and so did the girl. But it seemed that the girl was more preoccupied with the blood staining her dress then the injury, which was bleeding profusely. It rolled off her wrist and onto the ground. A man with teal colored hair came running over to them and asked the girl if she was okay. He insisted that she needed to see a nurse, but the girl refused. Marian had to side with the teal-colored hair guy on this one.

"But it's bleeding pretty badly!" She stated in agreement with the man. "At least have the nurse take a look at it."

The man had taken the girl's hand into his and for a moment, she wondered if they were a couple. She blinked the thought away, it wasn't her business and it wasn't the time or place to ask such questions. Maybe she should go with them to the nurse's office? After all, she kind of needed to know where that was in case she got seriously hurt or sick. But...the building...she looked at the structure. From her experience, all buildings had some sort of metal in them, whether it be nails or support beams. If her powers came out again, she could cause much more damage than a rose thorn ever could. Such thoughts made her indecisive.

x- Fate Love

Greedy Hunter

4,400 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
「Rei ✖ Kurai」

User Image

Curiousity is the lust of the mind...

Reia lost herself in the midst of the melody and as the piece came to an end a sadness washed over her. It felt good to play music, and she sometimes got so caught up in it that when the piece ended she would be left feeling empty and sad.

"I think it was quite beautiful Miss Kurai. It was a relaxing song. Made me think of a flower field in the warm summer day."
Reia turned to the direction of Mr Rosewood but did not look him in the eye. "Thank you Mr Rosewood, it's always a pleasure to be praised by you." She quietly said, as she noticed that Dimitri Klauschen had entered the room somewhat like a ninja. He was the music club's lead singer. She gave him a nod of acknowledgement before her attention was again stolen, this time by the sound of applause. Her eyes flickered to the man that was slowly approaching her, "That was rather lovely, my dear."

Alarm bells began to ring as the man took her hand and gently planted his lips against it. Reia's eyes widened for a brief moment as she stood in one brash movement. She snatched her hand away and her face darkened. Her lilac eyes became flushed with a coldness that could chill you to the bone. Slowly, she locked her eyes in contact with the silver-haired male. It was the first time something like this had ever happened to her and she had no idea how to react. On one hand, she felt a burning desire to punch him. How dare he waltz in and just touch her?! Was this politeness, or just arrogance?! Who in the world was he? A student or a teacher? There were too many questions but she knew she had to remain calm, they were in front of company after all where one of them was a teacher she admired, and the other was her very close friend. She closed her eyes for a moment and discreetly inhaled, collecting herself before gently exhaling again.

"I don't like to be touched." Her voice was low with a hard edge to it. "Reia. Kurai." She held her gaze. If looks could kill, perhaps he would be wounded very badly right now. Although some may have taken his gesture as polite, and even gentlemanly, Reia of the dragon village Evalia, did not take to it so kindly. In her land, such physical contact was only kept between lovers, not virtual strangers.

...Everything interests me but nothing holds me..."
He was pleased at the Phoenix's reaction. He never much liked people, but he had sincerely meant what he had said about it. "It must be quite a blessing, to be able to spend so much time with a Phoenix." He said softly.
He had gotten about as much information as he would have expected from Saiko. By the time she asked him about his heritage he had already decided there was no point in hiding the truth from her. On the one hand it might make him appear weak, never having actually gained the prestige of his family, but any lie otherwise could easily be unraveled with the slightest bit of research.
"I was told that I was born to a wealthy and prestigious English family. However, the only evidence I have of such is the wealth my parents left me and a small trinket of my mother's. I have no memories of them, or any part of my life from before I was ten." He spoke calmly and frankly, this was not a subject that had ever upset him. "Apparently Wollsey was my mother's maiden name, but I have been unable to find any records of her."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Witty Poster

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Angel name: Sephiro Celestine

User Image

User Image

Sephiro turned to look at the man who had reassured him that the demon was not going to harm him... and that she was a teacher here. Well, that calmed him only a little, but Demons were known to kill young angels, even if the demons were known to be "mellow"... Andre would always have to be on his guard when that teacher is in his vicinity.

"Be as it may, priest, i will still be on my guard," Answered Sephiro. "I may be 250 years old but in my realm i just hit my teens, in fact i am not supposed to be here until i'm at least 400 years old."

Sephiro listened to what he said and smiled when he found out that all he wanted to find out about them, and he turned his body so that he could talk to him about that... Well, what the priest did know was incomplete.

"We angels are the first sentinent beings God has created, We were also gifted with free will, but we dedicated that to god. while we do still have that free will we focus more on what God has given us," Answered Sephiro. "The part where humans say that Angels are genderless, is not completely true. We have gender however we can change to both male and female... Its our way to cope when we are assigned to a male and female so we could be compatible to said human... However there"

Sephiro fell quiet after that, that was the only power he did have. The power to change gender... that was the limitation his Human blood gave him... gave him a set gender. The other angel powers he had them. He then turned around and looked at the priest.

"What else do you want to know?" Sephiro Asked him as he twisted the ring in his hand... it was the ring that limited his power making him more human than angel.

User Image
Made by Xx_tweakytwentygurl_xX

BLStoner

Desirable Star

11,300 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
User Image
User Image

To life,
                                                  a life,
                                                  in the hope of discovering the meaning of my life,
                                                  My speech my poetry
                                                  Come to life with me

⊹⊱⋛⋋┏━━━━━━━━━┓⋌⋚⊰⊹

:»umi,continued to sleep or nap on the couch when suddenly she felt something squeezing her cheek. Yumi squinted her eyes and groan when she felt these and how it was getting harder and harder that could cause her cheek to grow red. Yumi then heard someone speaking over her face. She slowly opened her eyes when she saw a male's face quite up close to her face. Yumi stared at him for a few moments before sitting up on the couch and blinked a couple of times staring at him then looked around seeing she was alone and that she had fallen asleep.

Yumi then felt pain in her own cheek. She squinted one eye the side where it had the pain and placed her hand against that cheek groaning. Yumi looked at the male that spoke telling her that she's not allowed to be sleeping or be in the club out of club hours and explained if she wanted to sleep she should go to the dorm rooms to sleep there since that's what its for. Yumi stared at him smiled at him as she placed a hand behind her head and rubbed the back of her head as a small sweat run down the corner of her forehead.

She then looked up at him when she heard him get up to a stand staring sown at her when she heard him tell her to go with him out of the room which if she could recall it being a club room well one of the club rooms. Yumi hopped off the couch to her feet and heard him mention that he has work to do. Yumi nodded and followed him out of the room. Yumi followed him from behind as they walked through the hall ways. Yumi felt curious in what he does as in these job he mentioned he has to do. Yumi placed her index finger against her chin as she walked and staring at the ceiling thinking where she had seen him before.

⊹⊱⋛⋋┗━━━━━━━━━┛⋌⋚⊰⊹
                                                  To the life,
                                                  for the life of one like me,
                                                  Not taking this life in my own hands

User Image

Thalsi

Decisive Informer

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Where: Auditorium > Cafeteria > Fountain > Rooftop tab Who: Her friend Mickey tab Thoughts: Wonder where they're going? tab Theme: tab OOC: She's free to interact with...plus this post isn't really that great ^^"

Yoichi Academy. It has been two years since I've attended this school. This year, it would be my third year. I have many
                                                                    friends and allies, as for the others, they're either my enemies, or acquaintances that I've met through class. Somehow,
                                                                    I have an odd feeling that this year is going to be an awesome year, however, I tend to blank out and would not remember a thing
                                                                    not unless it's important. Other than that, I'm a happy camper!

A smile engraving on her lips as she skips merrily out of the auditorium happily. Her long reddish hair sway to and fro as she took
                                                                    each step into the small squares that were on the ground. Her eyes fixated closely as she twirled her body before she heard a
                                                                    familiar name calling out to her.

"Sana!" A young second year male yelled as he came running toward her. His feet quicken as he leap into the air only to open
                                                                    his arms wide to give her a big warm and welcoming hug. Once he had embraced her, he nuzzled onto her neck fondly and gently
                                                                    gave her a small peck. However, in the process of doing that to her, Sana blinked when her hand took a hold of his chin and firmly
                                                                    held it before shoving him away from her. Narrowing her eyes, she finally spoke, "You're annoying and this is only
                                                                    the first day, you damn brat..."
                                                                    her voice coarse and stern not really caring about those first years who had past them by.
                                                                    "Anyways, Mickey, why are you so happy? Did you happen to find a girl to your liking?"
                                                                    She asked.
                                                                    Mickey looked at her and shrug but noticed how quickly she had shove him away. Judging from her tone of voice, he figured that
                                                                    Sunny must of have taken over. Dusting himself, he replied, "I've found no one. Aside from that, I only like you, not your
                                                                    alternative personality, Sana, but you, Sunny!"
                                                                    He squeal making that pucker fish lips at her as though wanting to kiss her.

Rolling her eyes, Sunny decided to smack him on the head to knock some senses into him. When she did, she came to a stop in front
                                                                    of the two double doors to where the cafeteria was. Eyeing Mickey again, she had her arms crossed over one another before kicking
                                                                    him into the cafeteria. "Get in and stop following me. I have things to do and things to set up. I don't have all day to be
                                                                    around you. You're only a damn second year so don't waste my time. For now, be on your merrily way with your friends
                                                                    who are waving at you."
                                                                    Sunny stated pointing to the nerds at the far table to the left as they wave their hands at them. Narrowing
                                                                    her eyes, she began to walk again, however, at the corner of her eyes, she could see his frowning looking face but soon was lit up with
                                                                    a gleaming smile. "Ah right, right, I'll see you later then!" He chuckle and disappeared into the cafeteria. As he disappeared, Sunny
                                                                    scoffed at his comment and walked on.

It hadn't been that long when she came upon the fountain. Just as she was about to sit down, on the opposite side to where she was
                                                                    standing, she could hear voices nearby. Sighing, Sunny quietly glanced over her shoulders only to realize that one of the instructor
                                                                    was talking to one of the student. Contemplating whether she should stay or not, Sunny decided to leave. She needed a place to
                                                                    relax before the day ends and tomorrow would be anew. Closing her eyes for a brief moment, Sunny slipped away from the fountain
                                                                    and had made up her mind that she would head toward the rooftop. Perhaps no one would bug her, even so, Sana would be the one
                                                                    who would be taking over once she stays there. If her alternative self wanted company then maybe someone will come talk to her,
                                                                    that is if she doesn't do anything too idiotic, otherwise she'll have to take over again.

By the time Sunny had reached the rooftop, she could feel the slight breeze as it went past her. A small smile forming onto her lips
                                                                    when a soft sigh escape. "Ah this feels so good!" Once again, her voice became soft and content. Judging from the looks
                                                                    of things, Sana had returned as she blink upon seeing the beautiful scenery in front of her. When seeing this scenery, she rested her
                                                                    hands onto the gated fence and looked down upon those who had pass by the building. Smiling, her ears slightly twitch when she caught the
                                                                    sound of birds chirping over her head. Turning to look at them, she could only do but to flutter her wings as though being excited from seeing
                                                                    such beautiful creatures flying over her head as they disappeared from her line of vision. They lined so well, I wonder where they're
                                                                    going?
                                                                    Sana thought as she pleasantly stood there while enjoying the view to where the birds had gone to.

Sana, Sunny, Italic
                                                                    Quote:

Desirable Star

11,300 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
User Image
User Image

•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•
                                                ┏━━━━━━━━━┓

umiko snapped out of it out of her thoughts when she heard Antoine called and asked if she's alright. She turned her attention towards him staring at him a few moments and then smiled.
                                                "Y-Yeah I'm fine haha. Just a feeling that I had for a long time ago I had harboured for many of years" she said to him.
                                                "Nothing to feel concern for Von" she said to him as she smiled widely and looked away.
                                                She was thinking about her past which was why she was staring at one of the two males back at the fountain. They continued to walk to the school building and soon entered inside as soon as he had opened the door for her. She walked inside first then he followed her behind.

They made their way upstairs then walked through the hall ways of the building until they had made it back to the Art Room. When they entered inside Fumiko walked to the back of the class where the cupboards are once again. She placed the box down on top of the cupboards these times since they aren't so much. She looked over to Antoine smiling gently to him before starting to open the box she was carrying and looked through them then she started putting them away into the cupboards.
                                                "About that Art Club. I will discuss it to the Principle's Son or either one of them since they are the grandchildren's of both the two Principles" she said to him while she put stuff away.

She never really told anyone about her past because it was something that she doesn't want to people to find out about her past and if she start to have people and students fear her because of her past. There was no one she had ever told about her past beside the Principles of the school. They are the only ones who knows about her past what she had been through but one thing that she can never change was the thing that sleeps deep within her she try to control all her life she had started living at the Academy ever since she was taken in by the First Principle. But for those who knows or have heard of The Blood Rose Demon which would the Ark Angels or Angels and maybe even Priests who try to banish Demons from the world who will cause harm so on and so forth. Since she had lived that many of years and she had been in many wars with the Angels especially that fearing side of her when she first had released that power that awaken killed almost the whole army of Ark angels. The one thing that had changed her was when she met that one specific Angel who showed her the truth is what had changed her ways well try to that is after she had been exiled.

"I guess after these you can go and see if your delivery has arrived" she said to him still putting things away and looking through things.
                                                "I will be fine on my own" she said to him turning to him and smiled her former student.
                                                "Wouldn't want anything to happen to them now would we" she said with a giggled.
                                                "While you do that I will talk with the Presidents. Wouldn't want to bore you haha" she noted and gave a small laugh.

┗━━━━━━━━━┛
                                                •·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•

Mood;; Calmxxxx Location;; Art Roomxxxx Company;; Antoinexxxx Wearing;;The one in the picture with the yellow jumper

Xx_tweakytwentygurl_xX

Fashionable Kitten

13,050 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
User Image
User Image

The halfbreed Music teacher
                                                                          ----------------------------------------

Location: Music classroom
                                                                          Company: Miss. Reia Kurai , Miss Amarante , Mr. Pulsar , Mr. Klauschen and Moriko ,
                                                                          Feelings/thoughts: Ohh Miss Amarante is here as well. ^^...what a beautiful song...so soothing...
                                                                          Song in my head: Clicky
                                                                          OOC: ______

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

When he saw that Reia wasn't giving him eye contact he took it as she was saddened by the fact her song had to end. Reia was such a good student. And because of the fact they had lived at the school for the summer around the same time he knew how his student acted. It was when he spotted one of his older students come through the door that he smiled and waved to the other. "Welcome Mr. Klauschen. Did you go to the assembly this morning??" he asked curiously before his face turned a bright red when he saw Moriko come through the door and clap rather loudly to Reia's playing. He was happy to see the male encouraging his students but what he did next sent a chill up his spine as he saw the male suddenly give Reia a gentle kiss on the hand. He quickly went over and pushed Moriko away from Reia as gently as possible. "Moriko...Please don't flirt with my students. It is not polite. Mr. Kurai is also very sensitive about touch from others. Its against her culture." he said trying to explain to the other teacher why Reia had been so quick to pull away and glare at him.

He looked at Reia apologetically before giving her a worried look. "Miss. Kurai. Im sorry for Mr. Moriko's actions. He is like that though. Always one to flirt with students and staff." he said apologetically as he bowed to her in a way of apologizing to her. He felt terrible that a teacher had practically insulted his student in a way that it wasn't meant to but it had indeed scared her. Especially since Kurai came from a village where close contact was only meant for partners of love. Cherry had made that mistake at first as well. He had greeted Reia with a gentle hug like he did with all his students and when he had he had found out that he had insulted Reia in a way he had not meant to. It hurt him to not be able to give his student a hug but at the same time he was respectful of her culture and would never try to anger his students if he could avoid it.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Witty Poster

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Xx_tweakytwentygurl_xX
User ImageUser Image

~ Antoine Von Bielefeld ~

User Image

User Image
Antoine looked at his teacher and nodded that he would let it go and helped her once more, though he could see that she was a bit distressed over something? Perhaps it had to do something about one of those two people. However they didnt look evil but he would observe them just in case.

"Well, whatever is the decision, you can still choach aspiring artists, professor," he said with a smile. "You did help me remmeber."

Antoine placed the box on the table and then turned to her when he heard that he was free to go and he nodded... he had his work to do as well. He once again went to his painting and placed his hand on the side f the canvas and turned to his former teacher.

"Well, then professor, i shall leave my precious painting here to dry," Antoine told her. "I'm sure it will be safe in your capable hands."

Antoine Smiled as he inclined his head to her in farewell, picked up his Cup of tea and thenleft the classroom to head to his own as well.

♣ N O B L E S S E ♣ ~0~ ♣ O B L I G E♣

Made by Xx_tweakytwentygurl_xX

Heart 0f Gold

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
User ImageUser Image

User Image

When the young woman pulled her hand out of his liked she had been burned, Moriko blinked in surprise, especially when she glared at him. He was even being civil today. Then, he was pushed away from her gently by Cherry and was chided for his actions immediately. Already he was starting to feel like a whipped puppy. As soon as Cherry explained out the situation, he recovered. Oh, so he had crossed a barrier.

"Ah, I see...my apologies, my lady." Moriko said with a bow, placing a hand over his heart. He then turned to Cherry with a teasing smile. "And what do you mean I flirt with everyone?" He stepped closer to the cyclopes and whispered gently into his ear. "I have eyes only for you~!"

kanna2012

Namiko Ryuu

Sweet blah blahblah

The Fun Has Been

Shananagrams's Spouse

User Image

rene marante

I f__t h e__i c e__m e l t s__
A__w a r m e r__s o n g__w o u l d__h a v e__c o m e__o u t
B u t__w h y__i s__t h e__i c e__s o__c o l d__?

██████████████__W h y__i s__i t__s o__c o l d__?__██████████████

Irene's heart melted from Reia's expression as soon as her fingers pressed down the piano keys of One Summer's Night. In her eyes, she usually pictured tiny horns and a dragon tail wagging around with a pouting expression, but witnessing such a passionate side for music almost made her squeal. Not to mention, the song was a perfect start for a hot school day, "Reia's really good at piano!" She nodded, agreeing with Mr Rosewood's praise. Hell she can brag about how awesome Reia was all day. As soon as new students started entering the room, she blinked and briefly waved, giving a friendly smile. She wondered who they were, first years? third? forth? What race were they? One looked quite pale, pretty normal and soon a white haired male entered the scene.

Resting her cheek comfortably on Reia's shoulder, she listened to everyone's conversation, nodding at the right times. She noticed the white haired male was approaching them, and as Irene sat up, she blinked, her face soon paling when the stranger reached for Reia's hand and suddenly planted a small kiss. At her friend's reaction, she quickly pulled herself away, noticing comical flames flaring around when she felt the rage surging towards him. Reia's reaction slightly bothered her but the fact that he stole a maiden's first hand kiss made her jump even more, "H-Hey! No fair!" She whined, turning to Mr Rosewood like an elementary student about to dob on someone. Nodding with the teacher's discipline, she got herself involved in the hug, wrapping her arms around Reia so she was in between them, "It's okay, Irene protect you from the bad man!"

██████████████__W h y__a r e__t h e y__s o__c o l d__?__██████████████

Greedy Hunter

4,400 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
「Rei ✖ Kurai」

User Image

Curiousity is the lust of the mind...

Reia stood still as Mr Rosewood gently pushed 'Moriko' away from her. Her gaze dropped to the ground as she pursed her lips. "Moriko...Please don't flirt with my students. It is not polite. Miss. Kurai is also very sensitive about touch from others. Its against her culture." She was thankful for Mr Rosewood's interception. For the better part of the Summer they had been the company of each other during the times they were in the music room, where conversation didn't take place often but it didn't need to. Reia had felt comfortable simply with his presence and it seemed that Mr Rosewood had picked up on her personality a little better and gotten past the first stages of awkwardness that embraced Reia's very personality. It had been fun, communicating to him through the language of music.

"Miss. Kurai. Im sorry for Mr. Moriko's actions. He is like that though. Always one to flirt with students and staff."
Reia shook her head in a way to tell him it was okay, even though he shouldn't have to apologise on this man's behalf. This was not the first time she had come across this sort of specimen; a flirtatious type. A bold type of person that perhaps knew no boundaries in terms of physical contact. However, this was the first time she was on the receiving end of it and to put it simply, she did not like it.

She remembered the first time she had met Mr Rosewood about this time last year. He'd greeted her with a hug, a friendly one with no ambiguity to it, but Reia's reaction had been harsh where she may or may not have injured Mr Rosewood that day with a hard shove. Thinking about it made her want to laugh in a sense, but at the same time guilty for hurting him at the time.

"Ah, I see...my apologies, my lady."
Moriko apologise. Reia didn't want to acknowledge him, but for the sake of making peace and dispelling the awkwardness in the air she forced the two words out of her lips, "It's okay." One of the most negative traits about Reia was that when you got on her bad side, it was extremely hard to climb back into a neutral zone with her. She was a closed person, she was awkward, and she was hard to understand.

But she was happy, she had Irene after all. "H-Hey! No fair!" Her friend exclaimed. One of the things Reia really liked about Irene was her innocence. How connected she was to her inner child. "Hey!!" With no warning, Reia found herself caught in a tight hug, which made her think back to what she had said moments ago, 'I don't like to be touched' but when it came to Irene she made a major, major exception.

"It's okay, Irene protect you from the bad man!" She said. Reia looked at Irene before breaking into a smile. "You're silly." She simply said, before glancing briefly to Moriko, then back at Irene. Things still felt slightly awkward, and to be honest Reia was beginning to feel slightly guilty that she had caused such a debacle. She had seen positive reactions to such behaviour before, but then again, not everyone's the same, right? "I'm sorry for causing so much trouble already." Reia said in her monotone voice. "Thank you for your time Mr Rosewood, and thank you for the beautiful piece you played before Marlo. Hi Dimitri, and I'm sorry... Mr Moriko. I will be taking my leave now." The last time she had spoken so many words was during one of her few Summer vacation conversations with Mr Rosewood, otherwise it was whilst texting Irene but that didn't count because it didn't involve spoken words.

Taking Irene gently by the arm, she led her out of the music room. Turning to her friend she smiled gently, "I'm sorry about that. Thanks for the save though, if you and Mr Rosewood hadn't been there, I'm not sure how I would have reacted." She reached into her pocket to check the time via her mobile, only to notice she had a new message. 'Okay, I'll see you there *heart* *kiss* ^3^' It was Irene's reply to her message earlier, she must have missed the buzzing. "We'd better get our timetables." Reia said, as she began to walk down the hallways, gesturing for Irene to follow.

...Everything interests me but nothing holds me..."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces