Welcome to Gaia! ::

King Fairy

User Image

Dimitri Klauschen
i . w a t c h . t h e . s t r e e t s . g l o w . b e f o r e . m e

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - and hear them promise a story - - - -- - - - - - - - - -

------------------------------------------------if only i'll listen

Well, there certainly was a lot happening in the music room this morning. First day, and already
drama was breaking out among the students. He did feel a slight stir of protectiveness at
Moriko's audacity towards Reia - he had always wanted a younger sister, and had sort of
'adopted' every small girl to fill that role - but stayed put. Wouldn't do to have everyone crowded
around the girl, after all. She was definitely talented, and talent would always attract attention,
but to do something like that so early? It just wasn't right. But he couldn't help the small flash of
jealousy either. One day, some dashing gentleman would come and kiss his hand, sweep him off
his feet, but today seemed unlikely. Just like the day after that. And the day after that. He sighed
before the teacher's words broke him from his daydream."Well, I went to the assembly as in my
body was there,"
he admitted sheepishly, a light blush dusting his ghostly pale face. "I think I
miiiight have dozed off a bit though.

"But I'm really looking forward to this year, Mr. Rosewood." He really did love this teacher.
He had briefly glanced over his timetable before his adventure around the school - just enough to
get the music room number, but hadn't taken note of who his teacher would be that year. Oh
well. This room would probably be where he would spend most of his time, along with the rest of
the band club. Now he was here, surrounded by all the instruments, the reality finally sank in. He
was here. He had made it to the position of the club's singer. His dream from the previous year
had been achieved, he realized with a smile - chewing on his lip ring to avoid beaming like an
idiot. What would it be this year? Performing at school functions? District-wide competitions?
Nationals? Internationals? Okay, maybe he was getting a little ahead of himself, but with the
leaps and bounds he had been making since coming to this school, maybe the world was an
attainable goal. Wakey wakey, big mistakey, he thought. One step at a time.

He opened his notebook - most of the pages already filled on both sides with words, doodles, the
occasional full song - quickly throwing down a couple lines on a miraculously blank page, making
note of the date. Maybe it would fit into a future piece. Maybe not. But when it came to
songwriting, each word was important. He had to get it right. After all, if he, as a performing artist,
couldn't get his message across, what good was he?

[ wearing:: | location:: the music room | currently with:: cherry rosewood and everyone | mood:: "uh oh, drama bomb." ]

kanna2012

Greedy Hoarder

21,400 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
User Image

Basira
Basira watched the vampire's reaction to what she was carefully. She nodded her head respectfully as he gave a bow. "Noble? Well....that is very kind of you, I suppose" she said slowly. Basira felt extremely powerful at times, mainly on the rare occasions that she performed a wish. But did she ever feel noble? No, not so much. The word noble brought to Basira's mind the image of people standing tall and straight in fine robes. Back home, many of them would have many concubines attending to their tinniest needs and wants while they lay draped over a pile of fancy cushions that were carefully handwoven to perfection. The image of a small girl imprisoned in a lamp for 300 hundred years did not come to mind.

The girls attention was brought back to someone more interesting. That dragon girl. She easily caught the waver in the girls expression. Why, seeing such a cave in so quickly perhaps shed light to a softer side of the girl. Perhaps. Basira would never assume such things so quickly without more research. But she seemed to hit a soft spot in the girl. Her weakness, per say. Despite that, she recovered rather quickly. Basira silently admired that without a sign nor word from herself.

Deciding to allow the instance to drop without comment or further inquiry, the girl clapped her hands together. It seemed the two, who's blood were closer to noble then the hot blood that ran through her own fiery viens, were done introducing themselves and had given a bit of background detail to each other. Bardolf had a rather curious past, but Basira put that aside as well. There would always be more time to learn things about people. For Basira, she had a very, very long time. For now, there were other things to do. Things best done in a timely manner.

"Oh~?"

Basira smirked at Luuma, leaning forward to stare at his face. "Yes there is a host club! I cannot say I'd ever like to spend too much time with any of those people, but they are good at what their club pertains to" she said, trying to keep a somewhat neutral stance. Though she obviously leaned towards distaste. She did like to go and watch them do their work, but she'd never come in as a customer herself. Still, she'd seen many types of business while traveling the deserts in the past. Many of them were more dishonorable, of course. So, who was she to judge? At least they were making people happy. The girls and boys who came in were more then happy to spend a few coins for a bit of their time. Perhaps like therapy, Basira might say for some.

"I know all the clubs! I will show you all where they are, yes?" she asked as her hands moved to her hips. She turned to look back at the tall dragoness at her side. She paused and blinked. The girl who seemed sharp at first, oddly had a distant look. "Bushima-san?" she said, politely using the honorifics that she learned were custom in Japan. She was perfectly comfortable using the others first names, but she politely respected the girls Japanese background and addressed her the way she was use to.

The girl seemed to snap out of it rather quickly, claiming to have remembered something. Basira did not ask but instead smiled as she floated back a few feet from the group. "Then, host clubs first yes?" she gave a wink towards her knew found Egyptian friend as she floated off in the direction of the school, leading them all towards the club areas. Might as well point out those she saw along the way as she did. She more then happily chattered on, pointing out places in the school she thought to be important. True to her word, she seemed to know every nook and cranny of the place.

"Basira learned to remember places long ago! Why, when traveling long spaces of sand, is hard to find land marks that stay the same, yes? Basira also learned to use stars for such navigation. Rather then learn landmarks, we learned star locations. So many stars make it hard, though! Coming here to this place, it was much easier for Basira to learn where everything is. It is good to know your way! If you still feel lost, Basira knows of maps" she said as she lazily floated on by places. The girl never seemed to walk. She did sometimes, mostly in case of the off chance she could not float for some reason. Wouldn't want her feet to get weak from never being used.

Shananagrams's Spouse

User Image

rene marante

I f__t h e__i c e__m e l t s__
A__w a r m e r__s o n g__w o u l d__h a v e__c o m e__o u t
B u t__w h y__i s__t h e__i c e__s o__c o l d__?

██████████████__W h y__i s__i t__s o__c o l d__?__██████████████

As Reia pulled herself away from a hug then proceeded with a formal apology, Irene followed her out of the music room, "Ah! Reia! Wait uup!" Knowing how awkward Reia can be, she found it adorable. However, she still needed to open up to people, "Sorry Mr Rosewood and everyone else, I'm sure Reia will be glad to have friends like you guys. See ya!" Irene waved by the time she reached the door and quickly took her friend's arm, walking by her side. For a brief moment, it was silent between the door, but the majority of their time, it was always like this. It wasn't awkward at all, "Huh? Ah." She blinked, smiling genuinely, "It's okay, I'm just glad that Moriko teacher apologised. I'm sure he didn't have any intentions..." Though she did have to admit, he did look like a bit of a flirt.

((Writer block >.<; ))

██████████████__W h y__a r e__t h e y__s o__c o l d__?__██████████████

Desirable Star

11,300 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
User Image
User Image
Open your 'eyes'...Don't Shut them 'tight'
▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDon't miss the Chance...A Chance that you may regret on

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTake a lip of faith...And see with your own eyes

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThere could be that "Someone" ...who has always been in front of you

....And is waiting for you

Xander, looked at tthe black haired female that's been with Himeko when he heard what she said but when he heard what Himeko said about it not having to be that bad or hurt. Xander has a serious look on his face and concerning.
                    "She's right you know...at least get it checked and treated" he said to Himeko.
                    "Come on lets just have you go and treat it" he said to her.

He turn to look at the black haired female as he gave her a small smile.
                    "Lets take her" he said to her with a calm and gentle expression on his face before turning back to look at Himeko.
                    He grabbed a handkerchief and took the rose into the handkerchief and then gave it back to her to hold.
                    "You really love Roses Hime-chan" he said to her.
                    He continued to take Himeko towards the building and looked at the girl that was with Himeko smiled at her hoping she would help him take her to the nurses office. Since it would be wrong if he had left her behind since she was the one who had notice her injured before he did since he would have notice late from the way he was going with his trained of thoughts.

He looked away from the girl and looked at Himeko who looked more concern with else where rather then her own injuries which is pretty concerning especially for the second President even though they are meant to be strong and leader like Himeko is strong in her own ways which is what he believes like everyone he believes they are strong in their own way.
                    "Your a strong young lady Hime-chan" he said with a smile and a small chuckle.
                    Remembering the time when he was young he was with his childhood friend at the garden way back before the school was built and his childhood friend had been wanting to pick a rose so when she did without her thinking she had picked it and hurt her hands. Xander was one to have come to her rescue and have her get helped by either his grandfather or hers to treat it but he treated it himself with just a piece of clothe that he had torn from his shirt. In fact he still has that torn up shirt when he was little in his room as a memory keeping.

▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
                    .....Could there be anyone who could "Love" A broken Machine?
                    .....To be able to repair it's broken parts
                    .....To be able to teach it new things in it's system
                    .....Could there be such a person love it "Forever"?
                    .....And say those three magic words???
                    "I love you"

╔═.✖.══════
                    M o o d : A little serious | Calm | Concerned
                    P l a c e : Rose Garden > Campus grounds
                    C o m p a n y : Black haired female & Himeko
                    T a s k : To take Himeko to the nurses office
                    ══════.✖.═╝
                    x- Fate Love
                    PirateQueen12

{{ Ⓞut Ⓞf Ⓒookies; }}

Decisive Informer

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

tab tab ...LIES, HATRED, & DESPAIR BRINGS NOTHING BUT UNHAPPINESS...

It's the beginning of the school year. The bright morning sun gleamed brightly into one particular room, and in that very room laid an old man (not partially old but you get the point). His arm hanging off to the side showing half of his naked body to the nice cool room while the lower half of his body was cover with a thin sheet of a blanket. His charcoal hair dark like the moonlit sky shone brightly as they shimmer into the glorious sun, while his pale body dimly move as the sound of his phone rang loudly on the nearby nightstand that was next to his bed. Reaching over to take a hold of the loud device, the man swiftly swipe the phone as he placed it against his ear. "H-Hello?" A coarse and tired voice rang out from the man's lips as he spoke over the phone.

"Seriously, you're still asleep? Geez, Zeshin when will you ever learn how to get up early? Isn't it today the first day of school?" Another man's voice spoke over onto the other side of the line.

"W-What?" Zeshin's replied as he tried to registered what the man had said. "First day of school?~ O-Ow..." He rubbed his temples having to feel slightly hung over from the night before. As he recalled, his friends had wanted for him to head on out to have a few drinks with them. In the end, he got wasted and somehow manage to get home safely without the help of his friends. Then it dawn on him, "Wait what?! Aw dammit! You called early just to check up on me or something?! Geez, I'm older than you and yet you keep calling? What the hell?!~" He paused and came to realize something. Today was the first day of school and today was the first day for his daughter to attend school. Perhaps this was one of the soul reason to why his younger brother had called. Maybe his daughter wanted to talk to him? Maybe she needed him to be there for her? Even so, he knew that he was unable to not unless he goes after school and take the train to go see her? Yeah, maybe he should do that since today was just a meet and greet day. Perhaps he'll bring Geck with him just for the hell of it. Although, Ze's not so sure if Geck would go though since he's the guardian of this very school. Oh well, maybe he'll bring her here so that Geck would have someone to play with while he's teaching? Probably during a holiday he will bring her over sometime so that his daughter would have a new found friend but knowing that daughter of his, she tend to shy away from new people and other supernatural beings.

"Hello, Ze? Ze are you there? ZE YOU DAMN OLD GEEZER! CAN YOU FREAKING HEAR ME!" The man shouted as he waited for an answer.

"O-Ow! What the hell you damn brat! I'm still here just...tired!" Zeshin yawned and got up momentarily to get ready for the day, however, he could hear a faint voice from the phone as he listened very closely to it. "Is that you, Micah? It is, isn't it?" Ze asked wondering if it was his little girl or not. Just then, he could hear her calm soothing voice as she spoke over the phone.

"Papa?" A young girl's voice could be heard. "Papa can you hear me? If you can, today is my first day of school and I'm a little nervous..." She told him wondering what her father would say to her.

Smiling, Zeshin chuckle and simply told her, "You don't need to be nervous. Once you're there, you'll make plenty of friends. I'll promise you that and if I have the time, I'll come visit you today and maybe just maybe I'll bring a friend over or something. Then again, I'm not so sure if he's willing to leave the school though...Oh well..." He replied and took another look at the time. "Micah, sorry, I need to go. I'm a little late per usual so I'll call you when you get off of school alright?" Listening, he chuckle again and nodded his head slightly, "Yes, I will. Yes I know honey. Now stay out of trouble and try not to do anything out of the ordinary....Yes will do, alright. Love you baby girl, and have fun!" He simply said and hung up. Not long after that, he got up and got himself ready for the day.

T I M E S K I P!

After the entrance ceremony, Zeshin yawned tiredly. Despite today being the meet and greet, he wonder if he should go find a nice place to sleep. At the moment, all of the other staff members are either busy or they're at the cafeteria eating in the lounge or whatever. In any case, Ze didn't want to be a bother to any of them. Much rather, he would love to find a decent place to sleep since he elegant dream was interrupted by that foul younger brother of his. Sighing, Zeshin stuffed his hands into his pocket as he walked past by some of the new first year students. Some had looked his way while others have gave him a dull and nasty look. Furrowing his brow, Ze adjusted his shirt and moved on. Even though their comment may not have seemed threatening, but he had a feeling that he will have a few of them within his class. Those idiotic damn brats, wait until they get into my class. I'll show them how ruthless I can be when it comes down to fighting... He thought menacingly before coming to a stop as he glanced toward the fountain.

There at the corner of his eyes, he noticed a very familiar red headed man with an eye patch. Ah it's Gabbie. Wonder who's he talking to? He seems to be really into it? Zeshin thought but decided to leave the man alone for the time being. As of now, his first priority was to find a nice place to sleep.

Venturing further, Zeshin entered a nearby building and when he did, he came upon the art department only to find another instructor leaving the art room. Once he had disappeared from view, Ze decided to make his way over to the door and simply waltz right in. Just as he did so, he glance over to the other side of the room and grin as he swiftly walked toward her only to stand behind her. "Hanazuka-san, what are you doing?" He questioned her as he glance over her shoulder only to realize that she was putting away some of the art supplies as well as looking through them. "Ah, you're cleaning your room eh?" He smiled before pulling away while grabbing a nearby chair to sit on so that he could relax his aching body. "Anyways, I'm going to crash here for a bit since I woke up "early" today..." Zeshin quoted stating the obvious that he had woken up late like usual by that idiotic brother of his. "Well, I'm gonna doze off so if you need any help carrying heavy lifting, feel free to wake me up..." He exclaimed while leaning forward and resting his head onto the table as he waited for her to answer him.

...LIVE, LOVE, LAUGH WILL BRING YOU HARMONY & PEACE...

Where: Teacher's dorm > Auditorium > Fumiko's Art room tab Who: No one > Fumiko tab Thoughts: Tired, gonna try to get some sleep... tab Theme: tab OOC: . . . so freaking long xP Just skip to the time skip ^^"

Zeshin #FF3800, Italic Slateblue
Heart 0f Gold

Fashionable Kitten

13,050 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
User Image
User Image

The halfbreed Music teacher
                                                                          ----------------------------------------

Location: Music classroom
                                                                          Company: Mr. Pulsar , Mr. Klauschen and Moriko ,
                                                                          Feelings/thoughts: Oh my go---...He is gonna give me a heart attack one of these days...
                                                                          Song in my head: Clicky
                                                                          OOC: ______

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Cherry was happy to know that Reia hadn't taken it to offensively. At least she had accepted the apology from both of them. But he knew how his student was. Once you got on her bad side it was really hard to get out. Cherry had apologized greatly when he had accidentally insulted her in the first year but after all it had been an accident. He hugged all his students. Cherry was just so happy to have students who were interested in the art he taught. So whenever he saw an enthusiastic student with high hopes of learning an instrument or song it made him so excited that he couldn't help but hug them. He had accidentally done that to Reia at the beginning of her first year and had quickly apologized after she had pushed him away so harshly. Sometimes he got a little out of control with his hugs.

When he heard that Reia and Irene were going to be leaving now he frowned slightly before nodding. "Okay then. Have a nice rest of the day you two. Try not to get into trouble okay." he called out to them as they left the room. When he heard Dimitri speak up about ending up asleep in the assembly he pouted slightly before letting out a soft chuckle. "I know how that can be. By my second year in school i just couldn't take another assembly and stay awake. I'm so happy that i don't fall asleep in them anymore though. I usually focus on the things i need to do that day and end up all excited and ready to teach." he said happily before smiling and nodding at how Dimitri had said he was excited for the new year. That made him so happy. Having enthusiastic students made him so happy to teach.

When he heard the whisper enter his ear though his face turned bright red as his eye grew wide and one who was watching could have sworn he had jumped a foot in the air. His hand had quickly reached up to clasp the spot over his heart since he felt like his heart was beating like crazy now. He had to take a few deep breaths before he went over to a seat and sat down since he knew if he didn't he would fall on the ground from fainting. It had happened last time that Moriko had given him such a compliment. He couldn't handle such praise and attention from others. Growing up with a fear of being turned down kind of did that to you. Especially when the first and only person he had poured his heart out had turned him down and they never talked about it since. Cherry still thought of his old crush as an important person but at the same time the man was more of an important friend. He had slowly and surely got over him but even so it still effected his mind and body when others did such acts of words to him.

Once he sat down he leaned back into his seat and took deep calming breaths. "M..Mr. Moriko...p..please...don't do that to me..I..I can't handle such words." he said as he took one more intake of air and let it out as he seemed to calm down. He then opened his eye and stared up at Moriko with a saddened look on his face. "Remember last time when you said those kinds of things. I fainted and ended up in the nurses wing from at least the entire day before i was able to get back to my class the next day. I...I can't handle such words. I..It just makes me shut down." he said sighing as he looked down at the floor infront of his feet.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Tax Evader 100
User ImageUser Image

User Image

"I'm not going to attack her," Moriko stated with a quirked eyebrow at Irene's reaction. He turned his attention back to Cherry when he began talking to him. Gently, he took the man's hands into his own. It was sad to think that the man was so insecure of himself. "Mr. Rosewood, I say these things to you, because they are true. But if my words truly vex you so, then I will stop." He stopped himself from the saying the rest, 'You are too important to me.' That would have revealed too much, too soon. He wasn't ready to express his feelings for the man or for Antoine that matter. Lovers desire to have only one companion and he desired them both in equal measure. He had to figure it out, before he confessed anything to anyone.

kanna2012

Namiko Ryuu

Sweet blah blahblah

The Fun Has Been

King Fairy

User Image

Dimitri Klauschen
i . w a t c h . t h e . s t r e e t s . g l o w . b e f o r e . m e

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - and hear them promise a story - - - -- - - - - - - - - -

------------------------------------------------if only i'll listen

That Mr. Moriko was certainly fearless. Dimitri felt his face heat up, quickly turning his attention
back to his notebook to avoid gawking. It was refreshing that this school had such an open
tolerance to LGBT culture, but it was still a little new to see it was accepting to the point of
prompting public displays of affection. Or maybe that was Mr. Moriko's fearlessness again. He
wasn't sure whether or not to feel sorry for the teacher, or envious. He sighed. Two more years
before he was finished with school and could focus on... There he went, daydreaming again.
Shaking his head, he jotted down a few more lines. Fat chance anyone could find him attractive.
Six feet tall of ghostly pale skin, a bony figure, insomnia, not to mention the anxiety he fought
with prescribed medication and the shadow of PTSD lurking in the back of his mind. No, he knew
it was impossible, so why try? Besides, such feelings of longing made such good songs.

"Love comes quickly and I'm indisposed
And what I cant describe is what I want the most..."

The words tumbled out from under his breath before he could stop them, but... oh, they were
good. Flipping to an old page, where a song was already in progress, he quickly scribbled them
down on the edge of the page, drawing markers where he wanted it to go, praying he would be
able to read his hasty writing when it came down to finalizing the lyrics. Coming to the music
room definitely was a good idea; if he'd already been inspired so early in the year, who knows
what else he could write.

[ wearing:: | location:: the music room | with:: cherry and moriko | mind:: "should... i be leaving?" ]

Quote:

OG Gaian

User ImageUser Image

User ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser ImageXXX
                                                            x

tab Gabriel listened as the angel explained a little about his kind, but he thought about how old the angel was. He was a youth then? It was interesting to hear that was so. And the matter of gender was not ultimately surprising, but it did leave him wondering why. Yet, he knew better than to question the Lord's reason behind everything.

tab "I see." He said softly, "I'm curious as to what angels do when they are not busy serving God and how do you come to be? If you are given gender . . .?" He did not wish to embarrass himself or the angel by speaking further, but hope he could be given a simple answer. Perhaps he had gone too far in asking, but if he wished to know about the species, then he wished to know all. Hopefully he would be forgiven if the other found offense with the question.

tab The male suddenly cleared his throat and continued. "Also, is there any falsehoods about angels that you can rectify?" He figured that might help smooth out any embarrassment that might follow the previous question. However, he felt a particular gaze upon him. It seemed like everyone had a thing about looking in his direction today. Hmm. Maybe it was the new shampoo. Then again, it could have been the half mask and the gimp leg. Broken people tended to stand out more than most, especially in a school were everyone either could heal themselves or didn't have to worry about ever dealing with injuries like his. Hmm. But he took note of Zeshin and then watched as the other left his sight, wondering where the man was off to. Hmm. Perhaps they would speak later on.

clothing : The Father's Attire & Canexxxx location : Fountain xxxx music : Missionary - Elements xxxx
                                                            company : Angel - Andre xxxx ooc : N//A

Witty Poster

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Angel name: Sephiro Celestine

User Image

User Image

Sephiro listened to him and heard his questions and he smiled. He was still young but he could answer, after all being born was through God's permission... but as to their recreational. Well he could answer that

"Well, we angels do a lot in our spare time, we do house work and spend time with friends, the children of the angels practice their flying by playing catch in the air," Answered Sephiro. "Or genders can be changed, we dont have any preferences, the way we are born has to be though the permission of the lord, to replace angels that had fallen or killed... once given permission the partners decide who will carry the child until birth... during the pregnancy the "mother" cant turn into male and cant accept missions until the child is born. Then once the angel is walking and can learn, its off to angel school to learn how to use their powers, one of the lessons we learn is to learn how to control to change our gender... We use this so that we can be compatible with our assigned humans. like a really good friend who can understand their thoughts and feelings."

Sephiro paused when he heard him ask about other falsehoods, he paused and thought of how some of his fellow angels thought of him, they called him "Tainted", "Filth", "Half-blood", and that he will never be a real angel.

"Well, the only thing i can think about is the Nephilim," Answered Sephiro. "They are really, half-angel and half-human, nephilims were more prevalent in the Genesis of the bible.. but they are still around. they can be more angel than human or more human than angel... it depends on where they are raised, Though there are limitations... a nephilim angel cant change its gender and a nephilim human will age faster but thir lifespan is longer than a normal human and still cant change its gender, however they still have almost all the powers of an angel. A lot of angels dont like nephilims"

Sephiro fell quiet after that, as he wrung his ring... he knew he was threading in deep water and the priest would find out he is a Nephilim... would he still accept him or what?

User Image
Made by Xx_tweakytwentygurl_xX

BLStoner

Decisive Informer

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Where: Rooftop > Hallway tab Who: No one > Antoine tab Thoughts: Hm... tab Theme: tab OOC: . . . . .

Standing on top of the rooftop, Sana had enjoy most of the sunlight as it had gleam brightly down on her. Her wings fluttered as
                                                                    few of the feathers loosely came off of her wings. Glancing over her shoulders, she extended her hand to touch her delicate wing as she
                                                                    gently massage them. Somehow, they were aching. Did she sleep wrong or did she do something to have it turn out like this? For now, all
                                                                    Sana could do was to massage it and possibly try to dip her wings in lukewarm water just to stop the aching.

About a few minutes later, Sana inhale the clean air one last time before turning her back away from the fence. Making her way toward
                                                                    the rooftop door, she reluctantly opened the door and headed back into the school's building. Once entering, she began to hum a soft tune
                                                                    as she skip merrily down the steps while zigzagging through some of the students that were now heading up the stairs. Eyeing them briefly
                                                                    while on her way down, she took one last look over her shoulder only to find the last student reaching on the very top step. Giggling, Sana
                                                                    ventured down the hallways singing a soft tune before coming to a stop. Her eyes had made their way toward the music room. Curious to
                                                                    see who was there, she silently peeked in. Noticing the drama and music instructor, her eyes made their way toward two other students.
                                                                    Briefly keeping her gaze at them, Sana took a step away and simply clasp her hands onto her back as she took a step away from the door
                                                                    only to go on her way. She didn't feel like intruding in on their business since they all seemed rather busy.

Humming once again, Sana continued on down the hallway while minding her own business. Her feet slowly skipped from one area to the
                                                                    next that is until someone caught her attention. There, at the corner of her eyes, she spotted the English instructor. I wonder, he looks rather
                                                                    happy? Shall I go talk to him?
                                                                    Sana thought and decided that, that would be the best choice, hence, trying to get to know the other more.
                                                                    Besides, she only know half the staffs here so might as well get to know more about them right?

By the time she reached the English teacher, Sana gently tap him on the shoulder. "Mr. Bielefeld you look quite happy today. Did something
                                                                    spectacular happen?"
                                                                    She ask curiously wondering why the other seemed so happy and joyful.

After her question, she took a look at his cup of tea that he was holding. Tilting her head, Sana couldn't help but smiled widely at him, "You're
                                                                    quite lucky to have tea so early in the morning and from the looks of things, were you heading toward the classroom?"
                                                                    Sana question curiously
                                                                    wondering if he was or not. "If you are, I would like to come with you that is if it is alright withyou..." She stated as she patiently waited for him
                                                                    to answer her.

Sana, Sunny, Italic
                                                                    Xx_tweakytwentygurl_xX

Witty Poster

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image

~ Antoine Von Bielefeld ~

User Image

User Image
Antoine smiled as he walked towards his classroom greeting the students who had greeted him and he continued on his way. that was until he was tapped in the shoulder by one of his Students and he turned to face her.

Upon being asked why he was so joyful, he gave her a smile at that, she was always the Jolly one, full of Energy and eagerness to make feiends as well as her competitiveness when it came to sports.in short sahe was just a ball of fun.

"Good morning Miss Lu Yang," he greeted cordially. "I can see that you are your usual ball of fun self today. As a matter oif fact, i am happy today, i just finished my painting today, if you want to look at it its in the art classroom."

Antoine heard her other question and then smiled as he nodded... of course he would allow them to accompany him. His classroom was also a mini-personal library for him. he had his personal books in one side of the room and allowed the students to read if they wanted.. Also his Cello and Violin were in display when he decided to play during an exam or when he had a free subject... all in all his classroom was a little like his Sanctuary.

"Of course you can come," Antoine told her. "I have no qualms with you coming with me."

Antoine smiled as he offered her his arm, after all he was a gentleman and she was a lady and it was the most natural thing for a gentleman to escort a lady to where she was going. In this instance his classroom.

♣ N O B L E S S E ♣ ~0~ ♣ O B L I G E♣

Made by Xx_tweakytwentygurl_xX

kiri_chan08

Desirable Star

11,300 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image
User Image

•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•
                                                ┏━━━━━━━━━┓

umiko looked over to Antoine when she saw him put down the last box by her and heard what he said. She nodded to him and smiled gently at him.
                                                "I will see you later then. Oh and I promise I will show you the sketches!" she said as she waved at him as he left.
                                                Fumiko smiled gently and gave a light giggle as she thought how it's good to see her former student again after summer break.
                                                "Such a good kid, One way to start my day" she smiled as she said to herself.
                                                Fumiko turned around and went back to taking out stuff from the box and putting them away.

As she did that she felt a new presence from someone again someone familiar to her. Fumiko closed her eyes and smirk as it was someone that is hard to ever forget since these person is quite the similar race as she is, so that aura and presence is easily to remember who it belongs to. Fumiko closed her eyes when she sensed him now standing behind her and smirked when she heard what he asked asking what is it that she's doing. Fumiko was silent for a few moments when she felt him look over her shoulder and mentioned about what she's doing. She slowly opened her looked at the corner of her eyes to see his face.
                                                "Well good morning to you too" she said to him before he had withdrawn himself and walked away from her.

Fumiko turned around looked to find him taking a seat nearby from her and heard what he said mention he will be crashing in her classroom. Fumiko raised an eyebrow when she saw him take his seat and slowly watched him having to lean over the table his at and rests his head over the table. She folded her arms across her waist tapping her index finger against her arm as she stared at him.
                                                "Same as always, Ze" she smiled and gave a light giggle.
                                                She heard him offer her if he needs help just wake him up. She stared at the other teacher that is now napping in her class room. She shook her head with a smile and then unpack the rest as well put them away.

She walked over to the painting that her former student Antoine in trusted her with one of his many master piece which he had finished. She stared at it after a while and made sure nothing ruins the wonderful art he had worked for. Fumiko smiled and then looked away to check on Zeshin who is the combat teacher at the school. When she walked over to the other teacher she noticed to see that his sleeping somewhat calm and peacefully as if he might be in some sort of dream. Sometimes she's curious to what is it that his dreaming about since he seem to have time and place to sleep instead of meeting new teachers or students at the school. When she stared at his sleeping face she couldn't help but feel like she should sketch these moment. You could say that to her sketching or art is all about having to capture the very moment that you feel it something that means to you. Which in these case for Demons like them it's rare to feel peace and so Fumiko felt the need to sketch it, cause seeing these on the Demon's face she envy such feelings since she could never feel peace eve though these school has given her so much that it feels like home and she enjoys the people she meets but there is still that feeling like something may happen to her in the future....

Fumiko walked over to her desk as she grabbed her sketch book and charcol. She walked back to where Zeshin rests, taking a seat near him in a distance she starts to sketch after she feels comfortable where she sits. She started sketching around the head and then the jawline. After that the eyes, the nose the mouth and then to the hair. After doing the base she started putting details and shades. She's in the zone looking like she's in the trance to doing whatever art she does, you could say its a thing that would always help her to not think so much about feelings she cannot control, somewhat like peace or at ease.

┗━━━━━━━━━┛
                                                •·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•

Mood;; Calmxxxx Location;; Art Roomxxxx Company;; Antoine>Zeshinxxxx Wearing;;The one in the picture with the yellow jumper

Xx_tweakytwentygurl_xX
            kiri_chan08

Desirable Star

11,300 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image
User Image

To life,
                                                  a life,
                                                  in the hope of discovering the meaning of my life,
                                                  My speech my poetry
                                                  Come to life with me

⊹⊱⋛⋋┏━━━━━━━━━┓⋌⋚⊰⊹

:»umi,looked away from the male that she was following through the hall ways the one who had woken her up. Her cheek still being red from the pain she had felt. She looked to her side looking through the window as she walked along the hall ways windows until her eyes caught someone walking along the campus grounds.

It caused Yumi to stop in her tracks as she lean towards the window looking through the window watching. Yumi was curious about what she sees that seem to fascinated her whatever that she had never seen before. Yumi soon snapped out of it when she looked to her side to see that the male that she was following had disappeared from her sight. She blinked a couple of times wondering where he had vanished to. Then again she had been caught in her own curiosity that he had left,

Yumi looked away to see what she saw when she saw it too was about to vanish from her site. So she stepped back from the window and then rushed through the hallways of the building heading for the stairs then making her way out of the school building. As soon as she had gotten outside of the building she looked side to side to see a sign of where to who she saw earlier. She walked around the campus grounds until she spotted the tall figure that she saw earlier. She smiled happily as she rushed over to the figure behind him. She followed him walking behind him like his shadow. But what was she curious is she wanted to feel his fur and some reason she felt like she just wants to cuddle up with him. She doesn't know why but for some reason she does, maybe because that aura she feels about him or sense there is similar.

She then started getting closer to him when she placed her hand against the tall figure's arm feeling the the black coat fur of his arm. When she touched it a calm and gentle expression is showed on her face as she stares at her hands to where she had placed it at feeling the texture of the fur, felt warm and soft.

⊹⊱⋛⋋┗━━━━━━━━━┛⋌⋚⊰⊹
                                                  To the life,
                                                  for the life of one like me,
                                                  Not taking this life in my own hands

User Image

BLStoner

OG Gaian

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
User Image

`.¸¸.´´¯`` .¸¸.´`.¸¸.´´¯`` .¸¸.´`.¸¸.´´¯`` .¸¸.´`.¸¸.´´¯`` .¸¸.´`.¸¸.´´¯`` .¸¸.´`.¸¸.´´¯`` .¸¸.´
`.¸¸.´´¯`` .¸¸.´`.¸¸.´´¯`` .¸¸.´`.¸¸.´´¯`` .¸¸.´`.¸¸.´´¯`` .¸¸.´`.¸¸.´´¯`` .¸¸.´`.¸¸.´´¯`` .¸¸.´

x

He hadn't realized he had fallen asleep upon the soft grass until now, lids fluttering before they lifted, letting the world fill his vision. A soft groan left his lips before he lazily sat up, rubbing his cheek gently. Eyes shifted to see his hookah had remained at his side, a relief to the young man. He had been certain such a precious item would be stolen from him, but that was not the case. Good.

Grabbing his favored item, the male got up to his feet and began to walk the grounds aimlessly as he tended to do. Perhaps he should've put his hookah away, but he did so wish to find a new place to bask in the sunlight and smoke some more. Hopefully he would have some living company this time, but he would see who was daring enough to speak to him.

location : Campus Grounds xxxx music : Gypsy - Fortune Teller xxxx company : Alone xxxx
                                ooc : N//A.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces