• Angelic Alliance 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
User Image
User Image
Open your 'eyes'...Don't Shut them 'tight'
▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDon't miss the Chance...A Chance that you may regret on

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTake a lip of faith...And see with your own eyes

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThere could be that "Someone" ...who has always been in front of you

....And is waiting for you

Xander, who was just about to leave his dorm room door when suddenly Xander widen his eyes in surprised when a tie was shoved in front of his face. He blinked a couple of times staring at the tie in which look to be his tie. Xander lifted his hand up ad took the tie in his hand then heard a female's voice. Xander lifted his head to look up to see the same brunette female earlier the one he had walked past greeting her earlier. When he had heard what she said to him about having to pick his stuff after him. Xander stared at her for a few moment before he smiled and scratched the back of his head feeling embarrassed to how she had found his tie and came all these way to just give to him.
                    "H-How embarrassing thank you...?" he waned to thank her by her name but he didn't know what it is.
                    "Sorry what is your name if I may ask?" he asked her kindly.

"But you know you didn't have to come all these way to just give it to me..where you could have just given it to the office for lost and found or even to a teacher at the school to give to me so it doesn't waste your time" he said to her.
                    "Again I'm sorry that you had to do these for someone like me" he said apologized with a nervous embarrassing smile and chuckle.
                    He slide his tie into his pocket of his jacket and waited for her response.

.....Could there be anyone who could "Love" A broken Machine?
                    .....To be able to repair it's broken parts
                    .....To be able to teach it new things in it's system
                    .....Could there be such a person love it "Forever"?
                    .....And say those three magic words???
                    "I love you"

╔═.✖.══════
                    M o o d : Calm | Surprised | Embarrassed
                    P l a c e : Dorm Building by my room
                    C o m p a n y : Brunette female
                    T a s k : N//A
                    ══════.✖.═╝
                    emphaeta

{{ Ⓞut Ⓞf Ⓒookies; }}

Magical Fairy

User Image
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

tab tab tab adrianna olivia kendrickUser Image

User Image
                  She had wanted to just walk away from the situation. She wasn't curious about him or what his story was, but it seemed she would have to answer him nonetheless. She turned her head back to face him. "Adrianna." One word, quick and simple. She was about to walk away again when teal-hair had to go and open up his big mouth again.

Turning back around to face him, she looked him over. He seemed embarrassed. Over dropping a necktie? Who the hell is this guy? She thought as she looked at him quizzically. "I had nothing better to do." She shrugged her shoulders like she could care less. "Stop worrying about it. Just don't do it again." Blunt as always, but that was just who she was. "I've got practice to do." She looked at him again, an uninterested gaze playing on her face. "Bye..." She hesitated as she realized she didn't know his name, not that she cared. "Teal-hair." She finished with. Better to call him something rather than nothing and his hair was certainly a defining feature.

WHERE⋮ dorm building tab WITH⋮ alex tab OOC⋮ crap post, sorry. he can stop her or tag after or whatever.

Heart 0f Gold

Shananagrams's Spouse

User Image

rene marante

I f__t h e__i c e__m e l t s__
A__w a r m e r__s o n g__w o u l d__h a v e__c o m e__o u t
B u t__w h y__i s__t h e__i c e__s o__c o l d__?

██████████████__W h y__i s__i t__s o__c o l d__?__██████████████

"Sei...Ji...Seiji...Wake up!" The sudden sting across the cheeks caused the messy haired male to groan along with the 'heavenly' sounds of the alarm clock. As the pain quickly cleared up his sight, he noticed a familiar brunette holding onto a bag of branded coffee beans while her free arm was resting on the side of her hips, "It was your turn to make breakfast today you know!" Sitting up and yawning casually, he neatened his hair, narrowing his eyes in his girlfriend's energy, "Can't you tone it down a little? It's morning." He sighed.

"Get dressed already! I'm going to be late for the ceremony now!" She quickly headed back to the kitchen, preparing their daily doses of bitter goodness. After she was out of sight, he flopped back onto the bed. Today was the start of Irene's second year at the Yoichi Academy. How did she ever manage a year at a school filled with freaks like him? He was surprised she was even alive till this day. Come to think of it, its almost three years since they've been together...Bringing up those thoughts completely woke his mind up. Slipping onto his casual clothing which consisted of a baggy shirt and shorts, he walked past the living room, catching the sight of Irene already sitting down sipping freshly brewed coffee and munching down a piece of toast while another set of simple breakfast cup was settled by his seat.

Suddenly guilt rushed through his nerves and was soon replaced with anger, "Why are you wasting so much food?! You know I can't eat this." He urged, knitting his eyebrow together in annoyance. Irene took a final bite of her food, "Calm down, will you? It's just bread."

"I can't eat this!" He suddenly yelled, banging onto the table, causing the dark fluid to bounce out of the cup and land onto the table. Silence suddenly filled the air and as he turned to see how she reacted, he knew she jumped. "...I'm late!" Her voice shook for a brief second as she quickly picked up her own plates and left it in the sink, running for the door with her school bag behind her shoulders, "I'll see you in the afternoon okay?!" Irene shut the door behind her with a soft click. Meanwhile, she opened her phone, tearing up at their argument before she lit up at her friend Reia's text message, Is the ceremony still on? I'll see you at the music room! She replied.

((Sorry for the late post >.<; I hope this is okay!))

██████████████__W h y__a r e__t h e y__s o__c o l d__?__██████████████

Friendly Lunatic

User Image

"Aim For The Moon, If You Miss

MARLO PULSAR

【 ✰ Marlo tilted his head in understanding towards Mr. Rosewood, the boy than made his way towards the piano, but he noticed that the girl had beat him to it. He was about to reroute himself to a different instrument like the flute, or maybe the violin. Oh he loved violin but sadly knew little on how to play. But the girl who Mr. Rosewood referred to her as "Ms. Kurai" had stood up and that's when it hit him Reia Kurai! That's right, she was also in his Astronomy Club. He hadn't really picked up much on her in a personal sense but he got the jists of her behavior. Then again she surprised him, Reie asked him a question "Will you play something?"

The words replayed in his head for a moment, then he thought This will give me the chance to try out how good the new song I learned will be. Back to reality Marlo smiled at Reia Oh sure, I'd be happy to! He said with his Germany accent and a slight hand gesture. His mesmerizing purplish eyes closing in a friendly expression. Recovering from his gesture he approached the instrument casually. This was new to him though, usually people would play for a bit then when they were satisfied the next person would take their place and the cycle would go on as long as there were others who wanted to play.

He placed his notebook on a side stand and sat on the stool. He stretched out his nimble fingers and placed them lightly on the standard Middle C,D,E,F,G form. He began to tap his foot in common 4 beat measures. For a disclaimer Marlo looked up at Reia again I apologize in advance if my work doesn't sound very spot on he returned his eyes to the white and black keys of the instrument.

In a flash of movement Marlo's hand moved down the keys, striking two different notes in unison then playing more right after. He began playing the song Mirror Mirror by Jeff Williams. His eyes shot to each note he played after the recent ones. As the song progressed he began to lightly hum the lyrics. Others probably couldn't hear him over the sound of the piano. His head rocking slightly to the song. When he finished he sighed in satisfaction, flawless! Well at least he thought so. I hope my performance was worth your time, I'm not sure how good that sounds to others... He scratched his head and let out a nervous giggle.】

Where Am I? → Music Room
Who Am I With? → Cherry Rosewood & Reia Kurai
How Am I Felling? → Slightly Nervous
OOC → ...

You May Hit A Star."

kanna2012

Namiko Ryuu

Greedy Hunter

4,400 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
「Rei ✖ Kurai」

User Image

Curiousity is the lust of the mind...

The reasoning behind her request was not clear even to herself. She wasn't sure if it was because she was curious to hear his music, or whether she just couldn't be bothered to play her headache away and was asking him to do it for her. Either way, she was just glad she asked.

Her eyes locked briefly in contact with Marlo's as he smiled, before snapping away to the ground. 'Purple?' She thought to herself, for the first time fully processing the colour of his eyes. They were similar to hers apart from the fact that Reia's eyes were tainted more with a grey than lilac. Her gaze rested upon Marlo's fingers; slender and long. Pianist fingers, she knew them as.

"I apologize in advance if my work doesn't sound very spot on". For a few moments they watched in silence as Marlo collected himself. And then, the music began. The piano's melody gently tapped at the silence, sending it into a frenzy of brilliance and breaking it into song. Reia observed with great effort as she watched Marlo's fingers dance from key to key, an unmatched fluidity that she had never witnessed before. The slow tempo of the song caused her heart to stir up in a deep sorrow, before being shattered as the melody was thrown into allegro, dispelling all sadness and igniting a fierce fire inside of her. Reia's eyes lit up in excitement, her lips parting from its usual stoic manner into a curious one.

As the song was brought to an end, she caught herself smiling ever so slightly before her lips stitched into its apathetic posture again. "I hope my performance was worth your time, I'm not sure how good that sounds to others..." Marlo's voice held a hint of nervousness, but he played with much confidence. Reia wasn't sure what to say. It was an understatement to say that she had enjoyed the performance, his music was incredibly soothing and genuine, reflective of the impression Reia had of him. She turned to Mr. Rosewood, her gaze upon him as if to say 'What do you think?', half relying on him to reply in her stead, and half because she valued Mr. Rosewood's opinion greatly. You could almost say she looked up to him in some way.

Reia's attention was stolen by the buzzing of her mobile. There could only be one person texting her, and that was Irene. Besides her, Reia's only other contacts were her dragon friends but they didn't really text each other much. Lifting her Huawei G6 out of her pocket she tapped at the screen, 'Is the ceremony still on? I'll see you at the music room!' Lifting her other hand out of her jacket pocket she began to text back 'I think it's ended by now. Okay, Rosewood and a fourth year is here.' she informed her friend, before returning her attention back to the conversation.

...Everything interests me but nothing holds me..."

Quotable Poster

Saiko Bushima
User Image
"The Dragon of Dojima"
The Warrior's Hymm

With: Basira and Luuma
Thinking: How strange, a phoenix being kept as a pet.
Height/Weight: 5'10, 145 lbs

Words that Kill
Pride feeds their blackened hearts.
And the thirst must be quenched to fuel hypocrisy
Cleansing flames is the only way to repent.
Renounce what made you

Saiko looked down at the two as they took notice of her. The girl did not seem very phased by her presence, though the boy seemed rather flustered for some reason. When he suddenly asked if they where in trouble Saiko rose a brow inquisitively . "I would imagine not. I doubt the school has any rules against something like this, not that I know of at least, and I'm not in any position of authority to reprimand you even if there where" she said, wondering if perhaps she had given off the wrong impression. She had often been criticized by her friends as coming off as cold hearted or stoic.

The dragonesses head perked up slightly when the blue phoenix suddenly reared up and began squawking at her defensively. Instinctively her sword hand came to rest on the hilt of her blade, reflexively preparing for an attack, though she made no further move nor took a hostile stance. "forgive me if I have caused any offense, I assure you that was not my intention" she said, notably talking specifically to the phoenix as if it where a person. However she rose a brow when she noticed the way the others where talking to the phoenix. In her experience all the phoenixes she had ever come across where like dragons, intelligent, sentient beings able to shift between their human and "animal" form. She had assumed this was true for the present phoenix, and that they where a fellow student simply staying in their phoenix form, but the others where handling and speaking to it as if they where just a common domesticated bird. "strange" she thought, sort of thrown off by the idea of a phoenix being no more a person than any common pet, it made her wonder if there where dragons out there as well that where equally as primitive. "I seem to have offended your friend, do they speak Japanese? If not I'd ask you communicate my apologies to them for me" she asked politely, though at the same time subtly probing for information on the strange creature, hoping that by implying the bird could talk they'd jump to clarify the limits of their intelligence.

Saiko shook her head and refocused as the girl suddenly floated upright and introduced herself. The dragon girl instinctively went to bow her head in greeting, but noticing the girl extend her hand she caught herself in mid gesture and shook the girl's hand instead, trying to be respectful of the girl's customs since she was clearly a foreigner. "I am Saiko Bushima, heir of the Bushima dragon clan, it is a pleasure to meet you Budur-san" she said formally, having been raised to introduce herself properly since she was a child. "and I would not say I'm concerned for the trees, more intrigued by how you made them that way. Even with magic being able to influence life to grow out of it's normal cycle is no small task, and I didn't notice you making any gestures or recite any incantations, so I must assume you are a powerful magic user, if I am not mistaken" she said, explaining her reasoning for approaching the girl. When the girl explained she was a third year here Saiko nodded in understanding "Yes this is my first year here as a freshman, though I suppose my size may not make that clear" she said, seeing how she practically towered over the older girl. "and you are Luuma I presume" she asked, turning her attention to the boy, having gathered his name from Basira talking to the phoenix.

Words that Kill
Would you speak them to me?
With your breath so still,
It makes me believe

The Sins never die.
Can't wash this blood off our hands.

Let the world fear us all.
It's just means to an end.

Our salvation lies in the Father's sins.
Beyond the truth, Let me suffer now.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

In my heart I just know that there's no way to light up the dark in his eyes.

The Yuffie

kanna2012

Fashionable Kitten

13,050 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
User Image
User Image

The halfbreed Music teacher
                                                                          ----------------------------------------

Location: Music classroom
                                                                          Company: miss Reia Kurai and mr.s Marlo Pulsar
                                                                          Feelings/thoughts: hmm...A beautiful melody..with a hint of sadness in it...such a nice song..
                                                                          Song in my head: Clicky
                                                                          OOC: ______

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Cherry smiled when he saw that Marlo had given him a gentle jesture in greeting. It was nice to know his students respected him so much. He would of felt terrible if they thought of him as one of those musical tyrants that most music teachers were sometimes. Cherry tried his best to correct the students he taught in a way that they learned from it and not as a way of fear as he had seen some music teachers act like when he was getting his teaching degree so he could work at Yoichi when he was in college. Cherry met a lot of people in college that were so vicious about music. In his mind music in all shapes and forms were quite beautiful. And he saw that it was his job to teach the younger generation the beauty behind each and every instrument and song that they learned.

When he saw that Marlo had sat down at the piano and had apologized in advance if his playing didn't sound to good. The cycloptic fae knew that Marlo was quite talented. He was also a little self concious which wasn't bad but at the the same time he enjoyed encouraging his students to be more self confident. When the song started the large eyed male closed his eyes and sat back in his chair as he listened to the melody. This was usually how Cherry focused on music. He would close his big eye and would listen intently to the music to see if there was anything missing or done wrong to it. When the song ended and Marlo's voice spoke up again he opened his eye with a gentle smile on his face. He looked towards his students and smiled happily when he saw that Reia had taken it upon herself to wait for him to speak for her.

Cherry looked towards Marlo with a happy expression on his face. "You should be more confident with your music Mr. Pulsar. It was a beautiful song. It had a hint of sadness at the end but i have to say it was so emotional and genuine. I think that even miss kurai enjoyed it so much. It was truly beautiful." he said happily as he stood up and went over to his students. He was happy to see the children he taught so happy about music. He truly loved it when they played in his classroom. They were playing beautiful music and it sounded so good to him. Even if they didn't play it right he still was happy to teach them the proper way. But this song was truly an expressive piece and he was happy that Marlo had shared it with them.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Fashionable Kitten

13,050 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
User Image
User Image

The Secret Prince
                                                                          ----------------------------------------

Location: Hallway , Outside near the cherry trees.
                                                                          Company: Basira and Saiko.
                                                                          Feelings/thoughts: Shh Starlight...its okay...she doesn't seem that scary anymore....
                                                                          Companions: Starlight the blue pheonix
                                                                          Song in my head: Clicky
                                                                          OOC: ______

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Hearing what Basira said to Starlight made him blush a deep red. He was happy to know she didn't take the little pheonix's actions as hostile. Starlight was a smart little pheonix even if she was considered different then most pheonix. But wasn't as smart as the few pheonix that were so brilliant and advanced that they could change shape.It was when Saiko spoke up apologizing for her actions and that she had not intended to seem threatening he smiled timidly as he held Starlight close to his chest and shook his head. "I..Its alright...Starlight is like this when she senses im stressed or nervous. It happens sometimes. She is a very smart pheonix even if she is still a chick." he said gently as he started to hum a soft tune that always seemed to calm Starlight right down. The rithymic humming seemed to ease the little blue pheonix down and she seemed to snuggle up into his arms as she fluffed out her feathers and nuzzled her beak into his chest.

Hearing Saiko introduce herself he smiled lightly before standing up and holding out his one hand as the other held the calmed down now pheonix chick to his chest. "Its nice to meet you Miss Saiko. I am Luuma Rakkushi and this is my best friend and companion Starlight. She is actually quite friendly when you get to know her but i don't want you to reach out and touch her just like that. Her flames are warm to me but to strangers she can burn someone easily." he said gently as he gently nuzzled Starlight on her back feathers which made her let out a soft cooing noise before he pulled back up and smiled at Saiko.

When he heard her question if Starlight spoke japanese he frowned and shook his head. "Starlight isn't like some more enlightened pheonix. She came from pheonix that aren't like that. She is quite intelligent but she can not speak any language or transform as some pheonix can. She is still a chick as well. She grows at a slow rate and because of this is still quite young mentally and physically. She is actually two years old already but she doesn't grow as fast as a regular pheonix of the usual color." he said gently as Starlight soon trotted back up onto his shoulder and nuzzled against his neck as if she was ready to nap.

This made Luuma giggle lightly as he allowed Starlight to rest her head on his neck. It was so nice to see her so relaxed now. She had just been ready to burn down anything in her path just a few seconds ago but now she was happy and content. Looking over at Basira and Saiko once more he smiled at the two when he heard what Saiko had said about Basira being of powerful magic if she could make the cherry blossoms bloom so quickly and then disappear afterwards. To be honest Luuma was probably way more powerful but he had a limit to his powers. He could spend a day controlling water but would need to rest afterwards, and then there was the fact he could make the driest waste land turn into a beautiful bustling oasis in no time but he would need to rest afterwards on that as well. Less he get weaker and pass out for a few days. Which he had done once before so he usually didn't use his powers unless he absolutely had to.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Greedy Hoarder

21,400 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
User Image

Basira
Basira stayed quiet for a moment, allowing Luuma some time to talk about his bird while she thought up her response. This girl was not only intuitive, but very smart. She did not seem like it at first glance, but the way she spoke her words was like a careful, subtle, questioning. Not that Basira was annoyed by it. Curious minds gave way to curious questioning. Still, one could never tell what someone might be looking for with knowledge.

"Yeess..." Basira said slowly as she crossed her arms and floated up to eye level with the girl. "Djinn such as myself contain an incredible amount of power. Even one like Basira cannot explain the rush of ultimate power when dipping ones hands straight into the stream of flowing magic within this world" she said with blank stare at the girl. "It is a good thing Djinn can only access this stream of magic when granting wishes for others. Otherwise, Djinn with darker hearts would surely destroy such a beautiful world" Basira said.

"But there are limits to the wishes Djinn can grant. Some things, magic cannot fix. But that is good thing. Basira is bound to follow strict rules. But I'd rather destroy my own existence, if things were much different"

Basira looked the girl up and down. "Enough about me, though." she said, changing the topic. Although, she was sure they might be brought back to it again soon, or much later. "You say you come from a dragon clan, yes? Basira knows of dragons. Back in my homeland, we have desert dragons. Some good, some bad. Some looking only to protect their mountains of gold from thieving intruders. But you. You are Japanese dragon, correct? I assume they look much different then the dragons Basira has seen before" she said with curious eyes. The dragons of the desert had never been a threat to Basira before. Why, those dragons often respected Basira. Be them good or bad, they did not cause trouble with Djinn. It made for easy conversation with such creatures. Their knowledge and insight was always a treat for Basira.

Desirable Sex Symbol

9,175 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
                  User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                    accept the things to whichx ♡ ♡ ♡
                                            *░ ██ ████░░░█ F A T E x B I N D S x Y O U ---------&&.
                                                love the people with whom fate brings you together love the people with whom fate brings you together love the people with whom fate brings you together
                                              love the people with whom fate brings you together love the people with whom fate brings you together love the people with whom fate brings you together love the people with whom fate brings you together love the people with whom fate brings you together
                                                  BUT DO SO WITH ALL YOUR HEART xx BUT DO SO WITH ALL YOUR HEART xx BUT DO SO WITH ALL YOUR HEART
                                                  BUT DO SO WITH ALL YOUR HEART xx BUT DO SO WITH ALL YOUR HEART xx BUT DO SO WITH ALL YOUR HEART
                                      ⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱ ⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱ ⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱ ⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱ ⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱
                                          the two people connected by the red thread are x ➶➶
                                                    ◌◌ DESTINED LOVERS ˟ ░░ █♡♡
                                              regardless of time, place, or circumstances regardless of time, place, or circumstances regardless of time, place, or circumstances regardless of time, place, or circumstances regardless of time, place, or circumstances
                                                  regardless of time, place, or circumstances xx regardless of time, place, or circumstances
                                            T H I S x M A G I C A L C O R D x M A Y S T R E T C H x O R T A N G L E
                                                          b.but ˟never break

Himeko was tossing and turning from hearing the alarm clock go off.As the maids were running in her room with clothes and food and some other stuff that were to help her prep for school, Himeko covered herself in her blankets while putting a pillow over her head. "i am not going.." she muttered as she began to drift off to dreamland. The maids were looking at one another, they walked closer to Himeko and grabbed a hold of the sheets and pulled all at once. flipping Himeko out of the bed, she groaned as she got to her feet. "yes, yes you got my attention now.." she told them as she gave a small smile. "miss tadashi, today is your first day of school and you must hurry cause it is an three hour drive to get there." Himeko looked at the clock at notice it was three in the morning. "your crazy ! i am going to sleep, " sakura headed towards her bed but the maids stood in her way. "please move" she looked at them but they grabbed her and tossed her in the bathroom. the maids were so close to Himeko that they were like sisters. "fine!" sakura began to take her clothes off and take a hot shower. Ever since she was little, or as much as she can remember, Himeko was never a morning person.

Coming out of a hot shower, Himeko was bathed with her favorite food, so that later she won't have to complain. The maids did whatever they could to make her happy, since basically this is the last time they are serving her. "Do you think it would be weird to wear the new clothes i got for school today?" she asked with a gentle smile. Overwhelmed with her cuteness, the maids scrambled to find her new clothes. As the maids were getting her ready to go, she was simply eating her earlybreakfast. i hope there will be more sweets in the car, i certainly will be hungry around six

Getting into the car, she said her last goodbyes to the staff of the Tadashi family. As the car was driving away, she took a last glimpse of her house and felt a tear coming down her cheek. i am going to miss this place but grandfather...he said that this school will be better for me turning back around, she put on a movie so that the time will fly by. "miss Tadashi, look out your window please" turning her head, she noticed that they were crossing a bridge and there was a river. as the sun was rising up, it was making the water glitter making it a sight to see. Himeko lightly smiled and quickly got out her phone and took a quick photo. i got to send it to grandfather later

[ TIME SKIP ]

Feeling the bumps from the road that the car was driving down, Himeko began to wake up. Looking at the television screen to notice that the movie already ended. She turned the television off, beginning to nimble on some sweets to calm down her nervousness. "miss Tadashi, we are almost there." hearing the voice of the driver, she began to see small glimpses of the school this is my second year already being here... As the car drove up to the curb of the school, Himeko got out of the car and noticed some students already greeting her. "Good Morning " Returning the greetings with a gentle smile that only she can pull off.

As she attended the morning assembly, she began to doze off noticing the room going blurry. what is going on? she regain her posture as the president finished the speech and let everyone free to explore the school. "I hope this year will be great also." She mumbled underneath her breath before following the rest of the student council members out of the building. Noticing the president leaving towards the dorms, she decided it would be best to greet other students. It looks like everyone is comfortable being here, I'm glad. She continued to walk until her footsteps lead her to a garden. Noticing a patch of roses, Himeko lightly picked one of them, as she held the rose in her hand, she noticed a scar on her wrist. That scar was from her past which she can't even remember, "Why can't I remember anything?" She lightly sighed before she saw drops of blood falling towards the ground. I must've got cut by the rose Looking at her fingers, she noticed small but deep cuts on her left and right hand.

OOC
                                    Anyone free so that Himeko can make friends?
                                    I deleted my first post and re-posted since i messed up, sorry xc
                                    and sorry, im a bit rusty i haven't role played in a while.

--- ◌◌██ ░ *nothing ˟◞is left x ♡ ♡ ♡
                                              N O T H I N G x R E M A I N S x A T x THE x E N D x O F x T H E x L I N E
                                                at the end of our chain at the end of our chain at the end of our chain at the end of our chain at the end of our chain at the end of our chain at the end of our chain
                                                  at the end of our chain at the end of our chain at the end of our chain at the end of our chain at the end of our chain at the end of our chain at the end of our chain at the end of our chain
                                            WE'VE BOTH RUN OUT OF TIME xx WE'VE BOTH RUN OUT OF TIME xx WE'VE BOTH RUN OUT OF TIME
                                            WE'VE BOTH RUN OUT OF TIME xx WE'VE BOTH RUN OUT OF TIME xx WE'VE BOTH RUN OUT OF TIME

⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱
                                                  --- ◌◌██ ░ *so ˟◞was it fate x ♡ ♡ ♡
                                              THAT x B R O U G H T x U S x T O G E T H E R x O N L Y x T O x R E M I N D x U S
                                                    that l. ove`s not ➴➴ forever ?
GRAPHICS AND CODING DONE BY MOOLAH1237. PLEASE DO NOT STEAL ANYTHING!

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image
User Image

"Please call me Mary!

Panting Marian sank to her knees her right next to the tree and sat upon the grass. She might have to talk to one of the professors and warn him that she couldn't control her freakish abilities. Maybe she should also sleep outside too. In a tent with plastic hooks to pin it to the ground, instead of metal. She sat down on her in the grass at the base of the tree. The weather was warm and the grass smelled strong and wet, though there was little dew on the ground. Her eyes looked up across the garden and she pulled her knees to her chest as she listened to the sounds of birds and the occasional bee as the wind gently tossed her hair. Gardens were always her most favorite place in the world, they were quite and most importantly, they didn't have any metal, so she could destroy them. Ever.

There were roses every where, along with lilies, daffodils, jasmines, irises, and more flowers of every variety of species and colors. She smiled, this right here felt more like home then anything. Maybe one day she could learn to control her powers and maybe she could get close to people without worrying that she may frighten or hurt them. It is really the only reason why she came here, in the hope she can control her power. She blinked when she noticed a girl staring at her arm as though she may have injured it. The girl had pink hair from what she could tell and blue eyes, her clothes looked finely made. Expensively made, in fact. Standing up she spirinted over to the girl. If she was to make any sort of friends, now was the time.

"Hey there! Are you hurt!?" She asked, with her hand stuck up in a greeting salutation.

x- Fate Love
I'm free to rp : 3 Just be patient with me. I do get homework and have other RPs ^^;
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

(This is my first time using forums for roleplays, so feel free to pm me if I do something wrong)

Lupe walked into the school courtyard. He knew he was late to arrive, if only his Aunt hadn't insisted on his clothes being ironed and inspected for even the smallest particle of dust!However, er careful eye certainly paid off. He wore a deep red blazer over a white shirt, with black trousers and shoes. He wore a sheathed katana at his hip, and he kept his long hair carefully styled. His overall posture as he walked bespoke of a history of wealth and power. He looked around the courtyard and noticed a group of three people, one of whom truly caught his attention. A small girl, no more than fifteen, who appeared to be hovering off the ground. (Basira) His interest was piqued, "Could she be of vampiric blood?" he murmured to himself. He was unsure if he wanted her to be or not. His whole life he had only known humans, and this girl could be something he did not know about. Lupe found himself uncomfortable at lacking this knowledge. He knew knowledge was one form of power, and power was the one thing he craved the most. He levitated off the ground and smoothly flew over to her, trying to grab her attention. "Greetings!" He said, he said in perfect Japanese (Or whatever language everyone is speaking here) "I am very sorry to be of a bother, but it is not very often I have the chance to meet others capable of flight. Would it be overstepping my bounds to ask how you came about this ability?" His grammar and sentence structure were perfect, and he only had the slightest foreign accent to betray his heritage. After he spoke to her her looked around at the others, dipped his head, and dropped to the ground. "My apologies to all, I seem to have let my manners escape me in my curiosity." Lupe knew he would have to keep his manners in check, as much as he detested socialization, he knew that rudeness would eventually catch up to him. He bowed to the group, using the Western style in place of the traditional Eastern style. "It is a pleasure to meet all of you. My name is Bardolf Lovell Wollsey, but my friends at home called me Lupe. You may use that name if you wish to. I am a new student here at Yoruichi Academy, and I would like to know how everything works around here. Might I ask to spend some time with you?" Despite his niceties in the way he spoke he never once smiled, his face staying cold and blank throughout.

Friendly Lunatic

User Image

"Aim For The Moon, If You Miss

MARLO PULSAR

【 ✰ Marlo turned to the two and heard what they had to say, he glanced between the two and could swear he saw a smile upon Reia's face, but that could just be the nervous induced trauma he had. He was never big on doing solos in front of people, but the response he got from this was heart warming. He began to blush and looked down for a moment. He then heard the buzz of a phone and watched as Reia answered it with a quick text. Hm, wonder who that is. He poked and prodded his mind for a sentence to recover with.

Soon he found a good way point to start from Um, we'll I'm trying to figure out how to play another song, I can tell you guys when it's finished if you're curious and want to hear. Marlo did another tilted headed, closed eyed smiles at them before standing up. He realized how empty the room was still, there had to be more students than just him and Reia. But at least it's give him some time to catch up with her, she seemed rather friendly and he did want to meet new people and in a way this would be sort of new, he'd never really known her.

Marlo felt obligated to start a conversation so he looked in Reia's direction and opened his mouth Was there something you wanted to play before I came in? I'd feel bad know I stopped what would be a beautiful piece. The boy put his arms behind his back and held them back by grabbing one arm's wrist. Hm...that actually came out better than expected... He mentally told himself with a bit of inner accomplishment. 】

Where Am I? → Music Room
Who Am I With? → Cherry Rosewood & Reia Kurai
How Am I Felling? → Delighted
OOC → ...

You May Hit A Star."

kanna2012

Namiko Ryuu

Feral Muse

User Image

f . o . s . t . e . r xx w . a . k . a . h . i . s . a

Foster. Did. Not. Like. Assemblies. While it was true that they only held a handful of them a year, he still didn't like them because he had to sit up on the stage with the rest of the council while the presidents spoke. If he wasn't glaring at the audience, he was nearly nodding off, and neither of those things ever seemed to go over well with the others. He was the guard, hardly a functioning member of Yoichi Academy's student council, some people whispered that he was their dog, some feral beast they'd managed to chain. Of course, he had a way of quieting such whispers. While it was true that he did, on occasion, do as the presidents (and only the presidents) asked of him, he primarily spent his time skulking about the school grounds between classes and in his free time looking for trouble. Trouble to resolve, of course. The council guard had the honor of resolving conflicts among students, and he was good at it, primarily because he scared people. Such perks came with being and oni, well, half oni. It was still enough to keep his peers in place, so he rarely let that bother him.

Today was special, however, because he was trapped on stage at the assembly. It seemed no one was interested in listening to Xander's speech, not even him, but that didn't stop him from silently threatening any student that didn't keep their eyes on the president. Punks. Well, he hadn't much room to talk, given that he'd caused more than his fair share of trouble before getting looped into becoming the guard, but he didn't exactly take disrespect lightly.

He only began to nod off near the end of the speech, small plumes of smoke drifting out of his mouth as he fought sleep. As a firebreather, this was something that happened frequently, it looked strange at times, which was why he took to smoking so that it wouldn't register with people. Smoking didn't hurt him, not like it did humans, and he could see where it was a bit relaxing, but at that moment, he didn't have a cigarette on him, it was in his baseball bag, under his chair, and he couldn't go rooting around in it during assembly. Eventually, things came to a close and Foster left his place on the stage to make sure everyone filed out of the auditorium nicely, the younger punks had a way of getting pushy. Some of the younger students stared up at him in awe, as he was a rather large student, multiple heads taller than the average fourth year, but such a thing was common when you had oni blood. They should have seen him when he transformed, then they'd be staring, or running, running would have been the better choice.

When the auditorium was clear, he looked to see Xander initiating a clean up, with some reluctance he joined in. Foster was strong, with him helping, things would go much faster, and they did, since he was taking stacks of chairs to the back of the stage at a time. When they finished, he gathered his things, digging his cigarettes out, as well as his trusty sword, disguised as a baseball bat, before slinging the bag over his shoulder, "I've got patrol." he mentioned, as the council dispersed, off to do whatever it was they did in their spare time. Foster enjoyed his alone time, which was why he didn't have a problem going on patrol. Blowing out a small pillar of fire to light his cigarette, he broke off from the rest of the pack of students and ambled towards the club rooms, twirling his bat lazily in his hands. It wasn't necessary for him to be armed, but as it was his most precious object, not to mention he was a semi-reformed delinquent, it felt right that he was, plus it certainly deterred troublemakers.

Foster took his time poking his head into each of the rooms, it was when he looked in on the Host Club room that he found an issue that needed to be dealt with. He didn't understand the point of the host clubs, he firmly stood against them, but even so, he couldn't let a stray student nap there outside of club hours, it just wasn't in the rules. The only people to access club rooms outside of club hours were actual members of the club, and since this person obviously wasn't a host... Foster closed the distance between himself and the couch in a few long strides, crouching down to the strange girl's level, resting his chin on the knob of his bat, he watched the girl for a long moment, then reached out and pinched her cheek, perhaps a bit too hard. "Hey, kid." he started gruffly, letting her cheek go. "No visitors in the club room outside of club hours." he explained, watching her cheek redden where he'd pinched it. "Students have dorms for a reason, sleep there." he wasn't the most tactful of people, but he got his point across. Foster stood and resumed twirling his bat, "Let's go, kid, I've got work to do." he insisted before taking a long drag from the cigarette between his lips.

Heart 0f Gold

Desirable Star

11,300 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
User Image
User Image
Open your 'eyes'...Don't Shut them 'tight'

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDon't miss the Chance...A Chance that you may regret on

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTake a lip of faith...And see with your own eyes

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThere could be that "Someone" ...who has always been in front of you

....And is waiting for you

Xander, finally hears her name which he smiled and nodded. But then she seem like she wanted to leave and yet he wanted to talk with her but then she said she has practice to do. Xander raised an eyebrow wondering what that could be soon he hears her say good bye but what made him amused about these girl is that she called him "Teal-hair". Xander watched as the girl walked off heading where ever she said she's going to do. Xander folded his arm across his chest placing his index finger rest on his chin as he thought about these girl and just gave a smirk with a light chuckle to himself how she somewhat amuse him. Xander soon shrug it off and started walking down the stairs of the dorm room building until he exited the building.

He made it outside of the building taking a breather of fresh air with a calm smile. He felt relax and calm since now his not sweating in his suit as well having a shower. Xander then slides his hands into his pockets of his jacket looking around seeing students roaming around the school campus grounds or laying around. A small gentle smile form on his face seeing that people are already making themselves comfortable at the school. Xander thought to relax somewhere if there is no one that will bother him. He figured to go to the one of the places that is filled with memories from his past when he was a little boy at these very same place but without the building of ever being built yet.

Soon Xander walked along the school building walls to the side of the building then until he made it to the back of the school where there would be a garden of roses everywhere of different colours. While he walked towards that garden which his grandfather and the second Principle had set up in the school he thought about the time when he was little where the memories he spent with a girl who was only two years younger then him when he was at the age of six the two of them would always spend time together play around and making trouble for their grandfather, they would usually spend together if not in the Cherry Blossom forest where they would run around together, they would be at the garden. They would just sit in under the same Gazebo that's in the Garden at the way back of the garden with vines and roses growing on them which makes it more ancient like. Since after all that is the same Gazebo from those long time ago that had never been taken down to rebuild it since their grandfather promised to keep it there and never take it down since it seem to still be in good shape after all these years.

When Xander had finally come to the back of the school building to the garden he suddenly looked up when he heard a female's voice called out as if she was worried about someone by the sound of the tone she used in her wordings. It had caught his attention and because with how strong his senses are for being a shapeshifter morphing into many animals he got used to hearing things and sensing things. When he looked up he saw a black haired female running towards someone. His gaze followed where the girl was running to another girl in the distance which is Himeko!

Xander stood there wondering whats going on when he noticed the way the girl was reacting towards the girl and hurt what she said to her. He widen his eyes as he ran towards the two girls in a worried matter. Who wouldn't be when someone is hurt and by the smell of it, it smelt blood. As soon as he got up to the two girls.
                    "What's happened..?" he asked even though he knows that the girl is bleeding by the smell of blood.
                    Xander looked from the black haired girl to Himeko as he stared down at her then looked to her hands which was the scent strongly coming from. He looked down at her hand seeing that she's hold a rose from the garden. Xander had a gentle expression when he realize what happened to why she was bleeding. Xander closed his eyes for a moment then opened them up again taking her Himeko's hand holding the back of her hand.

"Lets get you to the nurses office" he said to her.
                    He looked at the girl that was with her.
                    "Would you like to accompany her as we take her" he asked her politely.
                    "I'm sure she would like that" she added with a small smile.

.....Could there be anyone who could "Love" A broken Machine?
                    .....To be able to repair it's broken parts
                    .....To be able to teach it new things in it's system
                    .....Could there be such a person love it "Forever"?
                    .....And say those three magic words???
                    "I love you"

╔═.✖.══════
                    M o o d : A little serious | Calm | Concerned
                    P l a c e : Dorm building > Rose Garden
                    C o m p a n y : Black haired female & Himeko
                    T a s k : To take Himeko to the nurses office
                    ══════.✖.═╝
                    x- Fate Love
                    PirateQueen12

{{ Ⓞut Ⓞf Ⓒookies; }}

Quick Reply