Welcome to Gaia! ::

OG Gaian

User ImageUser Image

User ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser ImageXXX
                                                            x

tab It seemed angels and men did not differ as he had been taught time and time again. If anything, angels were more powerful than themselves, given their abilities. So then what was the purpose of man? That was certainly a strange question for the man who had committed his whole life to a heavenly power. Hmm. He began to feel discomfort, but shook it off and continued to listen. Again the change of genders was brought up and he merely nodded in response. He had to admit that thing was the one that mankind could do without. To think overpopulation was a problem now.

tab When the other brought up the rare half breeds, Gabriel grew more attentive to the conversation at hand. He had heard about them, but never came across one. After all, they were supposedly the descendants of fallen angels and humans, often taking after their fallen parents who had turned their backs on God. Then again, these were very different times and perhaps the terminology was shared with those who were as pure as their parents. Yet, he watched the other, his body language said it all to the priest, leaving the man to sigh softly.

tab "You think the servants of God would be well trained in the virtues, but it seems some of them have been skipping out on such lessons." He said, moving to lightly touch the young man's shoulder. "Still, you are just as important as any angel, maybe even more so for God loves you most. You are the best of both his children, man and angel. So if you are not loved by your heavenly brethren, that is alright because the only love that matters is that of God and of yourself." He was being quite sincere with the blonde, wishing only for him to feel better and smile instead of feeling ashamed or whatever it may be that he was experiencing.

clothing : The Father's Attire & Canexxxx location : Fountain xxxx music : Missionary - Elements xxxx
                                                            company : Angel - Andre xxxx ooc : N//A

OG Gaian

User ImageUser Image
                                    x

tab In his time alone, the beast managed to refill every squirrel feeder and most of the bird feeders, except three. He was going to have that complete soon enough and the thought of being free to find and play with a kitty cat made him happy. Though, as he began in on another feeder, he found himself pausing. The large creature turned his head to look down on the purple haired girl who seemed to have taken interest in him. He set the bird seeds down and turned to face her, leaning in and staring at her momentarily before his ears began to wiggle and he trilled gaily.

tab It wasn't entirely odd for students to come up and touch him to gain his attention, for many of the younger students and even small children were drawn to him and the desire to touch the soft, but short fur that covered his body. Could he blame them? Geck's fur was softer than anything one could imagine, sometimes leading to group naps. Definitely odd for some folk around here, but it was Geck's purpose to protect and serve those around him, to make people feel safe enough to sleep at his side or to bring them joy when they felt sorrow. He was like a giant teddy bear. Except, he wasn't a bear, but that was okay.

tab Content with her presence, Geck decided it wouldn't hurt to take another break. He plopped down on the grass with ease and continued trilling delightedly, ears always moving as they did when he was feeling as so.

location : Campus Grounds xxxx music : Farewell - Innocence xxxx
                                    company : Yumi xxxx ooc : N//A.

Fashionable Kitten

13,050 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
User Image
User Image

The halfbreed Music teacher
                                                                          ----------------------------------------

Location: Music classroom
                                                                          Company: Mr. Pulsar , Mr. Klauschen and Moriko ,
                                                                          Feelings/thoughts: Oh my go---...He is gonna give me a heart attack one of these days...
                                                                          Song in my head: Clicky
                                                                          OOC: ______

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Cherry was more relaxed now but hearing what the other teacher had said made his cheeks blush a tint of red as he stared down at the floor. "I..Its not that the words vex me...its just...my heart can't take such words. Especially when they are directed at me. I've...never been good with expressing such words so when its expressed towards me i feel like my entire body is shutting down for a short period of time." he said silently as he fiddled with the handle to his flute which was now sitting on his lap. Cherry liked it when people gave him such kind and loving words but the fact to the matter was, his body couldn't handle them. When he heard those words directed towards him his mind would go blank and his heart would beat so fast that it became hard to stay concious. It was pure luck that he hadn't fainted right there when he heard the males words just a few minutes ago. So that was a good sign at least. To be honest. Cherry never dated anyone before. He was still technically a virgin in love and relationships as such.

Most people saw his eye and just freaked out from it. His students though saw it and thought he was quite beautiful. He didn't mind if it was his students that thought this. He adored his class of children and how they adored him. But when it was a man around the same age or older that gave him such attention he couldn't help but feel like he would pass out then and there. His mother often told him it was because he didn't have much self confidence romantically wise. His dad saying that he was to innocent for such actions. Either way those words might be true. But even so Cherry felt like he would never open up to someone romantically because of such reactions. After all when he was in school as a student he didn't seem to have such a problem. But as he grew older it seemed to be getting worse and worse with age.

Hearing Dimitri's murmurs he blinked and looked over at his student curiously before smiling gently. He was happy to see that his student was getting inspired. The male was quite talented and quite a beautiful person. Oh how he envied to be young and beautiful like that. Or at least have two eyes where he could blend in with the many other students. He was the only cyclops in the entire school. Most cyclops didn't go to this school because back in the village his father lived in before he married his mom they taught their kin how to fight, hunt, gather and all those other things. The reason he was even at hte school as a child in the first place was because his mother had told his father it was a good place to meet new people that wouldn't treat him like an outcast. After he had graduated he decided to just stay there permanently as the music teacher after getting his teaching degree.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Quotable Poster

Saiko Bushima
User Image
"The Dragon of Dojima"
The Warrior's Hymm

With: Basira Badur , Luuma Rakkushi, and Lupe Wollesy
Thinking: I wonder if I'll be able to fight any strong opponents here...also Basira looks pretty cute floating about like that doesn't she? *blush
Height/Weight: 5'10, 145 lbs
OOC: sorry for the delay, long couple of days of work

Words that Kill
Pride feeds their blackened hearts.
And the thirst must be quenched to fuel hypocrisy
Cleansing flames is the only way to repent.
Renounce what made you

Saiko nodded along as Lupe explained what little he knew about his family. "I see, it must be hard living without your memories. I'm sure you've heard this a million times, but you have my sympathies" she said. She had little knowledge of English nobility, and she doubted her family would be much help in assisting his research. As such she simply left that matter as it was, tragic as it may be. "Though it seems strange to come from a prestigious family that apparently holds no records of itself" she said, more thinking aloud than anything.

Coming out of her stupor Saiko glanced down at Basira and smiled. "Sorry, I'm not so unfocused usually" she said, obviously not really wanting to discuss she had been having with Basira, especially since they included the girl so intimately. She rose a brow when Basira mentioned going to a host club first, causing her to cast a unsure look at both the djinn girl and Lumma, who apparently requested the location. "we are still touring the school are we not? I seem to have missed something while I was deep in thought" she said. Being from Japan she knew well what a host club was, her family actually ran one back up home, and it was because of this familiarity that she'd NEVER assume the school would have one. After all it was basically prostitution without the sex.

Still against her better judgement Saiko followed along with their little rag tag group, wondering what kind of debauchery she was getting herself into. Regardless of the destination the journey proved very fruitful, as Basira pointed out many important places and people along the way, giving them all a good list of landmarks to use to get around the school. "I see, how resourceful. Though I doubt a map will be necessary, I've always had a fairly reliable sense of direction" she said, watching Basira as she floated up and down the hallway, her feet never once touching the ground. To be honest she was a bit envious, if she could take her dragon form flying around as such would be second nature to her, but trapped in a human body she had spent her life tethered to the ground, never once gracing the sky without some kind of aid. "Budur-san, aside from the uh...Host Club, whatever clubs does the school have? There wouldn't be any pertaining to dueling or swordplay is there?" she asked, placing a hand on the hilt of her sword lazily to emphasize her point. She came to the school looking to better herself, in more ways than just seeking out her dragon form. If she wanted to constantly exceel she'd have to hone her skills against new opponents, and there seemed to be no better place than this school to find powerful beings.

Words that Kill
Would you speak them to me?
With your breath so still,
It makes me believe

The Sins never die.
Can't wash this blood off our hands.

Let the world fear us all.
It's just means to an end.

Our salvation lies in the Father's sins.
Beyond the truth, Let me suffer now.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

In my heart I just know that there's no way to light up the dark in his eyes.

The Yuffie

kanna2012

AncientWolflord

Desirable Sex Symbol

9,175 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
                  User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                    accept the things to whichx ♡ ♡ ♡
                                            *░ ██ ████░░░█ F A T E x B I N D S x Y O U ---------&&.
                                                love the people with whom fate brings you together love the people with whom fate brings you together love the people with whom fate brings you together
                                              love the people with whom fate brings you together love the people with whom fate brings you together love the people with whom fate brings you together love the people with whom fate brings you together love the people with whom fate brings you together
                                                  BUT DO SO WITH ALL YOUR HEART xx BUT DO SO WITH ALL YOUR HEART xx BUT DO SO WITH ALL YOUR HEART
                                                  BUT DO SO WITH ALL YOUR HEART xx BUT DO SO WITH ALL YOUR HEART xx BUT DO SO WITH ALL YOUR HEART
                                      ⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱ ⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱ ⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱ ⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱ ⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱
                                          the two people connected by the red thread are x ➶➶
                                                    ◌◌ DESTINED LOVERS ˟ ░░ █♡♡
                                              regardless of time, place, or circumstances regardless of time, place, or circumstances regardless of time, place, or circumstances regardless of time, place, or circumstances regardless of time, place, or circumstances
                                                  regardless of time, place, or circumstances xx regardless of time, place, or circumstances
                                            T H I S x M A G I C A L C O R D x M A Y S T R E T C H x O R T A N G L E
                                                          b.but ˟never break

Himeko glanced back from Xander to the girl with black hair. I guess treating it should be good at least, i should be more careful. She was thinking of how to treat this tiny yet deep cut but as she started to ponder of the thought, a small flashback appeared in her mind. The flashback showed her and another young child playing in the gardens, and the same thing happened to her with the rose, but the young boy saved her and treated her wounds. What was that? Who was that little boy? She knew well that she lost her memories but didn't bother to try to remember at all since her father doesn't want her to remember the pain and suffering she went through in the past.

Realizing that she was still with Xander and the girl with black hair, Himeko nodded her head in agreement to head to the nurses. "Yah, I guess I should take care of myself better." She noticed Xander taking a handkerchief and wrapping it around the rose stem so that it was easy to handle. Passing the rose back to Himeko, she smiled and looked at Xander. "Thank you, Xander" She loved roses, she never knew why but ever since she woke up from the hospital , she loved the smell and sight of roses. The main reason why she loved roses is because they were the first flowers she received and they were a huge motivation for her to get better but the sender was always anonymous.

"Your a strong young lady Hime-chan" Himeko lightly felt her cheeks get hotter as Xander chuckled, "Thank you Xander. You are also a strong gentlemen." Himeko wasn't sure how long she knew Xander but she knew well enough that when she talks to him, she doesn't feel nervous at all. Himeko kept her pace up with Xander,she often turned around to make sure if the girl was still with them. "I'm am sorry if I worried you both, I will be careful next time. If it isn't rude to ask, What is your name?" Himeko was referring to the girl with black hair since its obvious that she knows Xander. She quickly picked up that the girl was nervous about something but Himeko couldn't tell what she was worried about, however the young girl kept looking at the building. Is she afraid of buildings?

OOC
                                    Sorry I took so long to respond >.<

Heart 0f Gold

PirateQueen12

--- ◌◌██ ░ *nothing ˟◞is left x ♡ ♡ ♡
                                              N O T H I N G x R E M A I N S x A T x THE x E N D x O F x T H E x L I N E
                                                at the end of our chain at the end of our chain at the end of our chain at the end of our chain at the end of our chain at the end of our chain at the end of our chain
                                                  at the end of our chain at the end of our chain at the end of our chain at the end of our chain at the end of our chain at the end of our chain at the end of our chain at the end of our chain
                                            WE'VE BOTH RUN OUT OF TIME xx WE'VE BOTH RUN OUT OF TIME xx WE'VE BOTH RUN OUT OF TIME
                                            WE'VE BOTH RUN OUT OF TIME xx WE'VE BOTH RUN OUT OF TIME xx WE'VE BOTH RUN OUT OF TIME

⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱
                                                  --- ◌◌██ ░ *so ˟◞was it fate x ♡ ♡ ♡
                                              THAT x B R O U G H T x U S x T O G E T H E R x O N L Y x T O x R E M I N D x U S
                                                    that l. ove`s not ➴➴ forever ?
GRAPHICS AND CODING DONE BY MOOLAH1237. PLEASE DO NOT STEAL ANYTHING!

Decisive Informer

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

tab tab ...LIES, HATRED, & DESPAIR BRINGS NOTHING BUT UNHAPPINESS...

Zeshin chuckle upon hearing Fumiko. "Of course I'm still the same. It has already been four years since I came here. Without a doubt you're the first person to where I will start taking my light naps, ya know..." he smiled fondly at her before adjusting himself to the right position and to the most comfortable spot.

When he did, Ze quietly dozed off into a quiet slumber. His mind taking him off to a far away land as he drifted from one area to the next. His pleasant dream of being with his four year old daughter came into play as he begun to spend his time with her. That smile of hers made him feel as though he was alive again. Despite his daughter not having a mother, he could at least remarried again to give her something that she had always wanted. Raising her all by himself, Ze was a little aware that without a mother, it would be difficult. Most of all, being an individual parent was hard work as well. Knowing this, he just hope that he could be by her side a little longer than usual.

"Papa, why do I not have a mother? Did I do something wrong to make her leave me?

Zeshin paused for a long while. From what she had said, this somewhat startled him. Smiling, he took a hold of her hand and firmly held it, "Baby doll, you haven't done anything to make your mother leave you. I'm sure from the bottom of her heart, she truly loves you more than I do. In fact, when she had you, she cherished you more and wanted to spoiled you like any parent would..." he explained giving his daughter a nice and welcoming warm smile. Not saying anything further, he pulled her into a loving hug as he petted her head while smoothing out bangs that were in her eyes. "Micah, I'll tell you what, if you're a good girl, daddy will get you anything you want. How about it?"

Micah looked at her father when a small smile made their way onto Hey lips. Agreeing with him, she felt her father's fingers as they had tickled her sides. Giggling happily, she managed get herself off the ground and took Ze's hand while leading him away from the spot that they were on. Chuckling softly, Zeshin followed after her as his dream slowly faded only to wake up to the sound of a moving charcoal pencil.

Opening his eyes, Ze twitched his fingers and glance around when he realized that he should probably start heading out to find Geck. He wonder if Geck is willing to go with him to the next town over. If Geck wishes to go with him then he'll be glad to take him with him. Yawning, Ze removed himself from the table when he glance toward Fumiko. "What are you doing? Sketching? I want to take a look at it...." he stated getting off of his chair as he made his way over to her.

...LIVE, LOVE, LAUGH WILL BRING YOU HARMONY & PEACE...

Where: Fumiko's Art room tab Who: Fumiko tab Thoughts: Wonder what she drew? tab Theme: tab OOC: . . .

Zeshin #FF3800, Italic Slateblue
Heart 0f Gold

Witty Poster

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Angel name: Sephiro Celestine

User Image

User Image

Sephiro lifted his eyes and stared at the priest when he spoke about him having the best of both words, His mother had said the same thing. He smiled at the priest and he leaned back and then looked at the sky thinking and then turned to look at Father Adams

"Do you know why God made man and loved them above all else?" Answered Sephiro. "Its because you are flexible, resilient. and you have the power to spread the religion you believe in... All we angels can do is serve God... thats why the angel's highest honor is to protect the humans. Because of their missions, that God has assigned for them on earth. And Our duty is to protect them while they are diong it until the time of their death."

Sephiro paused and then turned to look at him and then placed a hand on the prist's hand

"Thank you father for saying that... ," Answered Sephiro. "My life in heaven, though with some angels like that was a happy one, i have a lot of friends and the teachers like me.. because i am a dedicated student in angel school. But i guess i only did that because the parents of my friends were saying i wont graduate because i cant turn into a female."

Sephiro chuckled at that, his mother and his teachers had said the other thing, that Sephiro was an astounding student and it didnt matter if he couldnt change gender and that he was limited to only working with males. But if he continued his streak of learning he might be taken to Archangel apperenticeship... in a few hundred years.. which is like Angel masteral studies.

User Image
Made by Xx_tweakytwentygurl_xX

BLStoner

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image
User Image

"Please call me Mary!

They really did seem close. Marian envied them...it's been so long since she last had friends... it would be nice to have some again. Her eyes looked up at the double doors and took a deep breath, before she placed her shaking hands onto one of their handles and pushed it opened. She turned around and it held it opened for the two. Okay, everything is going to be okay. She just had to walk down the hall and find out where the nurse's room was. It won't take that long and besides, she came here to start a new life. Buildings will have to be a thing of the past eventually, right?

"My name's Marian by the way," She introduced herself to the two, trying to distract herself from her concerns. Her eyes shifted from the young man to the young woman as she said, "And you're Xander and...you're Hime, right?"

x- Fate Love

Heart 0f Gold

Desirable Star

11,300 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
User Image
User Image

To life,
                                                  a life,
                                                  in the hope of discovering the meaning of my life,
                                                  My speech my poetry
                                                  Come to life with me

⊹⊱⋛⋋┏━━━━━━━━━┓⋌⋚⊰⊹

:»umi,looked up from her hand as she looked up at the creature who is now facing towards her. She blinked a couple of times then smiles at him until she then noticed he had plopped down to the ground in front of her. She looked at him, took a couple of steps forward towards him getting closer until she had raised her hands towards his head and soon made its way to his long ears. She gently grabbed a hold of them and stroke it's ears with her thumbs.

She smiled looking at the creatures face with a gentle and pleasant expression on her face. Yumi doesn't really speak much well physically that is. She could only say a few words but that's it, as if she can't talk. The only way you could hear her voice is through her crystal the one thing that is part of her home world, another thing that is apart of her. The only time it's activated is if she feels and trusts the person to hear her voice through the piece of her home connecting to her being.

⊹⊱⋛⋋┗━━━━━━━━━┛⋌⋚⊰⊹
                                                  To the life,
                                                  for the life of one like me,
                                                  Not taking this life in my own hands

User Image

BLStoner

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Tax Evader 100
User ImageUser Image

User Image

Moriko's smile softened as he looked into the gorgeous blue eye. He could have looked at them forever, but a young man's voice broke him out of his reverie, startling him. For a long moment, he thought it was just them in the classroom. The kid looked sickly and pale, which concerned him. Was he okay to walk around? He had seen many Humans die of sickness. But Cherry didn't seem at all worried about the kid's health, which told him one thing. This kid was probably always this sickly looking, which made him frowned in worry. Was it a long term illness? He tried to put it out of his mind.

"Those were some nice lyrics...are you a song writer?" He asked.

kanna2012

Namiko Ryuu

Sweet blah blahblah

The Fun Has Been

Desirable Star

11,300 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image
User Image
Open your 'eyes'...Don't Shut them 'tight'
▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDon't miss the Chance...A Chance that you may regret on

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTake a lip of faith...And see with your own eyes

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThere could be that "Someone" ...who has always been in front of you

....And is waiting for you

Xander, heard what Himeko said to him as a small smile on his face as he smiles down at her and then he turned his attention to the rose when he heard her thank him then complemented him in returned. He gave a chuckle then he looked at the other female when he heard Himeko asked her a question to what her name is. Xander watched the girl who had opened the door for them as they walked inside the building.
                    "Thank you" he thanked the girl.

Soon they were able to know her name. He smiled gently towards the girl she called her name 'Marian'.
                    "Pleasure to meet you Marian" he said.
                    Though what he couldn't help but notice that she looks nervous about something concerning about school? Well if that was true both Hime and he would have no problems in trying to help the girl with her concerns to help her feel more welcome to the school.

They continued making their way to the nurses office which both he and Hime would know where to go since they had been here for a while now well for Hime its been two years for her while he had been here for three years.
                    "I assure you. You don't have to feel nervous about getting lost Marian, we know our way around so your safe" he said to her hoping to at least ease her a little.
                    When he heard her asked if they were who she had said. Xander smiled and gave her a nod.
                    "Yes and we are the two Presidents of the student council" he noted but hopefully didn't want to scare her for how high they are.
                    Xander believes that they are still all equal well in his eyes that is.

▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
                    .....Could there be anyone who could "Love" A broken Machine?
                    .....To be able to repair it's broken parts
                    .....To be able to teach it new things in it's system
                    .....Could there be such a person love it "Forever"?
                    .....And say those three magic words???
                    "I love you"

╔═.✖.══════
                    M o o d : Calm | Concerned
                    P l a c e : Campus grounds > School building
                    C o m p a n y : Marian & Himeko
                    T a s k : To take Himeko to the nurses office
                    ══════.✖.═╝
                    x- Fate Love
                    PirateQueen12

{{ Ⓞut Ⓞf Ⓒookies; }}

King Fairy

User Image

Dimitri Klauschen
i . w a t c h . t h e . s t r e e t s . g l o w . b e f o r e . m e

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - and hear them promise a story - - - -- - - - - - - - - -

------------------------------------------------if only i'll listen

"Th-thank you," he smiled, blushing. It always pleased him to hear compliments, but a little
embarrassed as well. It was enough when he'd recieved kind words and compliments on the
songs he had published online, but it was a completely different thing to hear those words in
person. He still wasn't quite used to being in the spotlight. Though Dimitri supposed he would
have to get used to it sooner rather than later. "It's just a hobby right now, but maybe someday..."

"I hope I'm not interrupting anything," he continued sheepishly. He hadn't intended to sneak a
peek at anything like that, and suddenly felt like he was intruding on something. "I could always
come back when you're not... um..."
Not what? He felt his face heat up even more, chest
tightening. Why did he always seem to make a fool of himself around others? "I-I'll... Just shut up
now."

[ wearing:: | location:: the music room | currently with:: cherry and moriko | mind:: "oh my god, shut up, you dork." ]

Quote:

Desirable Star

11,300 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image
User Image

•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•
                                                ┏━━━━━━━━━┓

umiko lifted her head once more when suddenly she saw Zeshin woke up and who had stood from his seat asking what is that she's doing and what is it that she's sketching. When Fumiko notice he was walking towards her she straight away closed her book and placed it on her lap.

"Oh! N-Nothing really" she said to him a little hesitant in her voice or nervous.

When she notice he was getting closer towards her she stood up from her seat and moved around her seat hiding her sketch book behind her.

She stepped back again as she smiles at him and trying to change the subject.

"S-Since your up" she started to change the topic from her sketch to something else.

She suddenly bumped her back to a desk that she notice is behind her still holding on her sketch book behind she looked behind her and then looked to her side.

"Don't you have a class to check on?" she finally said and hopefully would have changed the subject and away from the thought about her sketch.

┗━━━━━━━━━┛
                                                •·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•

Mood;; Nervous and A little embarrassedxxxx Location;; Art Roomxxxx Company;; Antoine>Zeshinxxxx Wearing;;The one in the picture with the yellow jumper

kiri_chan08

Fashionable Kitten

13,050 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
User Image
User Image

The Secret Prince
                                                                          ----------------------------------------

Location: Outside near the cherry trees. - Heading towards the club areas
                                                                          Company: Basira , Saiko.and lupe
                                                                          Feelings/thoughts: So many people from such prestigious families...I don't want to tell them im a prince...it would spook them..
                                                                          Companions: Starlight the blue pheonix
                                                                          Song in my head: Clicky
                                                                          OOC: ______

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Hearing what Lupe said about it being a wonderful thing that he was able to spend such time with a pheonix like starlight. He didn't really mind it. His brother bred the creatures to let them be released once they were old enough. To be honest Starlight was old enough to live on her own and be able to grow in the wild but due to her odd coloring she couldn't blend in that well during the day. Which was why his elder brother allowed him to take care of her. After a few years of bonding Starlight hated leaving his side. When she did he knew she would panic due to the close bond the two of them had. He smiled gently and nodded as he allowed Saiko and Lupe talk to one another once more. When Basira spoke up to his words about clubs his cheeks blushed a light pink as he saw her nuetral expression about the host club.

He could tell she wasn't to fond of such a thought by her facial expression. But he hoped he hadn't insulted her in some way. When they talked about going to check out the clubs first he smiled and nodded as he followed after Basira. He had overheard the talk from Saiko and Lupe and knew the two were probably from very prestigious families. He was as well but he didn't want to spook anyone with the fact he was a crowned prince of his family. He hated the idea that people would treat him differently because of his family status. As he walked he made sure to keep up with Basira as he eyed everything they passed. When he heard Saiko's question about a club that did sword play and fighting styles he blinked and looked back at her before nodding. "I think i read that there was a kendo club here. Im not sure if thats right or not but i think it was that." he said gently as he smiled back at the two.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image

"Thank you, Lady Saiko, I appreciate your concerns. I believe if only I had the name my mother took, as opposed to the one she gave away, I would be able to find more information. However, it is of no great concern to me, for I never truly lost them. Without any memory of the past, how can I miss it? To me, my only family has always been my adoptive father Kai and my Aunt Yuri."

He knew well how to refer to her in Japanese, but he held to his homelands forms of address out of pure habit. He followed along with the group. He kept his feet on the ground, unlike the Djinn. He preferred to avoid drawing attention to himself. Despite following along he really wanted nothing to do with the host club. Not only did the human body hold no interest to him, he found the idea distastefully uncouth. However, he kept his face completely neutral until Luuma and Basira weren't looking. He could tell Saiko was not overly fond of the idea either, and shot her a look expressing his own displeasure at the idea of the club.
He did, however, enjoy learning the different areas of the school. He paid much attention to what Basira had to say. When Saiko and Luuma brought up the kendo club, Lupe visibly perked up. He had noticed the sword Saiko wore, and he had hoped to find somebody else with an interest in the way of the sword.

"Lady Saiko, you have the bearing of somebody who truly knows how to wield a blade. If you would not mind, I would very much enjoy the opportunity to test my skills against yours in the kendo club."

Swordfighting was Lupe's greatest passion, the truest test of one's power. He wanted very much to see how this girl's skill would match up with his own. He also wanted a chance to talk with her alone. He still had no idea what he could do to get close to the Djinn, but perhaps he and Saiko shared enough common ground to open up a sense of diplomacy. If nothing else, he as certain she was not somebody he wanted on the opposite side. When there was a lull in the conversation he he looked up towards the Djinn.

"Lady Basira, I read that the Djinni are blessed with very long lifespans. I'm sure you have many interesting experiences from your past. Perhaps sometime you could tell some of your stories? I would be vastly intrigued."

He wasn't just saying that to get close to her. He had always enjoyed listening to other people and their wealth of experiences. He also turned to Luuma.

"Also, my apologies, Master Luuma, I feel I have not paid you the attention you deserve. I am afraid I let myself get distracted by the phoenix. Please, tell me about yourself."

(sorry for the change in picture, I'm not quite sure what photobucket did to my old links ._.)
"kanna2012

"pdragon619

"The Yuffie

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out