8,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
And you lied to the angels...

ξlianna Ῥoupee

~Blinded Angel~

where?: My new room.. with who: Nick. mood: Tired.

...Said I stabbed you to death.

User Image

User Image

"I've gotten used to it. I normally go to sleep earlier, but I can't very well become nocturnal." She laughed, trying to lighten this conversation. She could hear the guilt and pity in his voice. Being blind, pity is something she gets a lot, but that doesn't mean she likes it. "They're just bad dreams. Normally more real to me than the dreamer, but still dreams none the less."

"Yes, I think I should take advantage of the time." She hopped off the bed, facing where he had. "Thank you for your help today. I'd probably still be out and lost if I hadn't run into you." It was true. If it hadn't been for the wolf demon's kindness, she would've headed in the wrong direction. "I hope to talk to you again sometime, Nick." She held a tired smile on her face. She wasn't trying to chase him out, but she was fighting her eyes to stay open.

Once he left, she would change into a white nightgown she kept hidden under her normal dress, and curl up in the heavenly bed. Hopefully, not to enter any dreams. She honestly didn't want pity, she was being punished for a purpose. She brought it upon herself, she brought every bit of her pain.

User Image
If we go at the same time...

O.O.C.:

...They'll clean up the mess.

User Image

Dapper Dabbler

6,250 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Brandisher 100
User ImageThe name's Nick, a*****e. ☠User Image

User Image

Nicolò ”Nick” Angelo

User Image
                              The bit of laughter she offered did lighten the atmosphere. It was much appreciated, that was for certain to the wolf. "That stills sucks." He murmured when she commented on the realistic nature of the dream. Torment like that could break the barrier between realization of dream and reality. Nick couldn't imagine having to live a life where the unimaginable seemed so vivid and real. It might drive a man to insanity.

When she mentioned that she'd like to sleep, he answered with a small "Yeah". Her thanks made him shake his head. "Seriously, don't sweat it. I'm sure you would've done the same." Nick replied to her truthfully, feeling a sense of fulfillment in having helped in this small gesture. The tired smile on her face was a clear indicator that he should leave. She might not be pressing the matter, but Nick knew her body was demanding some well needed rest. "Sure thing. See ya." With that said, the blue furred wolf left and shut her door gently.

Out of the inn, he revisited what he learned. Eliana was an angel cast out from heaven for reasons unknown to him. There were plenty of speculations on what might have been the accusation for her excommunication from the heavenly skies, though Nick felt it appropriate that he should leave it be for the moment, lest he create simple imaginative conclusions rather than concrete data. In addition to this, he knew at least one bit of her powers. Eliana could infiltrate another person's dream so long as the said person was also asleep. Rather, she would accidentally stumble into their nightmares. This seemed to be quite disadvantageous for her, making Nick question what purpose such a power could hold when the caster hates the ability so much. He made a possible connection with that to her being kicked out of heaven, but it was too late to say they were directly intertwined in significance. He would have to poke around more with that.

Nick sniffed the air lightly, picking up another new scent. Comparing it to Eliana's this scent seemed a bit more... well, on the other end of the spectrum. He couldn't really put it into words. Either way, it seemed to catch his attention from most. So, without much to do or anything else to worry about, the wolf quickly scaled a building and landed on the rooftop, eyes looking out. The scent had permeated the air around the church somewhat, though it seemed to be drifting away. Whoever this was, they were leaving the church. With some determination to find out more about this scent's source, Nick traveled forward, seeking his target: a creature born from the devil and her fiendish pet, wherever they were headed.

Out Of Character: Comin' for you, Eins And Zwei!!!

Mega Noob

User Image
Stephen Moriarti

I am not a bad man
Even though I do bad things..

Stephen chuckled. He knew exactly what she was thinking. "Unfortunately, no, but I have a case full of all kinds of liquor back at my house. You can stay there for the night or you can take half the case and go wherever." he grinned, picking her up and hopping off the roof, then shooting off towards the south side of the city. His house was there, close to the wall. It was a very large place, bought with money Stephen had...acquired over the years. Plus the money he and Damien had stolen in their brief stint as thieves. He wondered if Damien was in Loq.

They reached his house in no time, and he powered the SMs down, returning him to normalcy. He opened the door for her. "I do have to say, though. If you stay here tonight, I do not have any other clothes for you to wear." His mismatched eyes twinkled mischievously. He knew she wanted to forget something, and he would help her if she wanted his help. He did wonder, if things escalated, how she would react to his scar-covered body. Lara and Frau had returned to their ring forms and once again hung from his shirt.

...Very bad things
Such horrible things...
User Image

╔══════════════╗
❝ʟᴜᴄɪʟᴇ lilith ᴀʟᴛʀɪᴋ❞
child of satan
╚══════════════╝
❝Me? Pure evil? Now what makes you say that??❞

Almost as soon as Lucile had spoken about not having seen any other strange creatures, a few new sounds stirred up off behind her. She positioned her head to one side, her loosely curled, brown hair slipping away just enough to reveal one of her slightly pointed ears. Though curiosity was gnawing away at her, clearly shown by the eager curling of her arrow-headed tail, the she-devil held her pride. Sure, she had been dying to see what other sort of misfits were lurking around this strange place, but she wasn’t the sort to just bounce up and get ridiculously excited over something. ”You wouldn’t happen to know where a lady could get a drink around here, would you?” Lucile called out behind her, figuring she could kill two birds with one stone if she were to just simply address whatever it was that was nearing her. However, when she didn’t get an instant reply, the horned vixen gave in to her curious desires and looked back over her shoulder, letting her blue eyes rest calmly upon the form of a man.

It wasn’t until Hex nudged her arm lightly with his nose whilst gazing up at her with a look that told her she should probably take a moment away from her task of finally getting to see another freak and pay attention to her senses that Lucile realized that something about the unfamiliar man’s aura seemed so awkwardly familiar. With that wondrous thought now sitting solidly within her mind, the young daughter of Satan didn’t bother to wait any longer for the guy to reach her himself. ”What are you? Your aura feels familiar in some way yet I know this is my first encounter with you.” Lucile demanded, not taking any consideration as to how rude she may have come off. That was Luc for you, demanding, blunt, and inconsiderate. Not to mention she was incredibly mean in the first place. I just can’t quite place it…. the dangerous d child of hell wonderd out allound to herself while she kept her eyes fixated upon the familiar feeling man.

►Born from an ill-fated idea◄
With: Hex & The Familiar Unfamiliar Guy」
Mood: Curious」

out of character; sorry it's not very exciting Tenshi, I'm like half-asleep right now. xD

Marina Bel'Fleur
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

User Image Marina looked at Stephen out of the corner of her eye as he offered a stay at his house with the additional promise of alcohol. She turned completely around, folding her arms as she regarded him for a moment before looking up at the billowing smoke that began to fill the air. If these "authority" people did happen to figure out she had actually started the fire, she was sure they wouldn't hesitate to drag from the Inn and kill her in unseemly ways.

Marina nodded, willing to go with him to this house of his and drowning her worries in wonderful liquor sounded too good of an opportunity to pass up. In one swift movement, he picked her up, he seemed to like picking things up, and dashed back to his humble abode. Again, the speed of his movement was impressive; she had many questions pertaining to Stephen and his skills. He opened the door for her, which was a pleasant change as opposed to be shoved hard enough to acquire a bruise. However, she paused in the doorway in hearing his remark, giving him a side-long look as she moved hers over him from top to bottom.

"I guess that leaves me with this or nothing." She could play too. This was all she said before entering his home. She glanced behind her as his weapons returned to their original state; where had he come by those? Marina sat herself down on the nearest seat, crossing her legs. "So, where is this liquor of yours?"

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Ooc:

Dapper Dabbler

6,250 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Brandisher 100

User Image

Nicolò ”Nick” Angelo

User Image
                              Nick had soon caught sight of the source of this new scent, what appeared to be some demonic woman that walked along the streets with some creepy looking black thing. It was almost wielded to a shadow as it followed alongside her. Nevertheless, the wolf did his best to stalk quietly, leaping almost silently from building to building. These structures were in much better condition compared to the ones he was forced to chase Marina on. He was thankful for that.

However, it would appear this woman seemed to have gotten a hold of his presence much quicker than he would've thought (or liked). 'How...?' He questioned in his mind. Well, no use denying it now. Nick dropped himself off the roof, landing with a small, clear cloud of dirt kicking up from the landing. His eyes didn't leave her, even for a second, cautious and unsure of what to expect from her. "How the hell should I know? I don't drink." Nick said with an annoyed tone. His kind didn't particularly pick up on alcohol or liquor. Now, he did seem to just assume this is what she was talking about. Was she talking about alcohol? Or, simply any sort of beverage? "If you're lookin' for anythin' besides alcohol and s**t, the district over might have somethin'." He simply provided information. The wolf didn't feel compelled to go to the same place for a third time after his previous two visits ended up with him stealing. Best not to revisit the crime scene.

When this woman spoke again, Nick raised an eyebrow. What was he? For once, he was met with almost a similar intrusive nature such as his. Now he could see how rude he could be when he was throwing questions himself. Odd feeling. "What the ******** are you talkin' about?" The wolf was not gifted with any special powers at all, not even the ability to sense aura. He liked to think he made up for such shortcomings through physical prowess and heightened senses across the board, as well as... another certain aspect of himself that he'd prefer not to mention. That was his little secret. "Should I know you or somethin'? Cause I don't." Nick crossed his arms in annoyance. What exactly did his aura give off? Would he have felt the same feelings should he have been able to sense her aura as well? The thoughts made him sigh impatiently. "I think I've only met one demon before comin' to Loq. Other than that, I don't have a clue on how we might have met elsewhere."

Out Of Character: Not a problem! ^^
User Image

╔══════════════╗
❝ʟᴜᴄɪʟᴇ lilith ᴀʟᴛʀɪᴋ❞
child of satan
╚══════════════╝

A wide grin played across Lucile’s ruby red lips, granted, he hadn’t told her exactly what he was but he had said enough for her to completely understand why he felt familiar. ”See Hex, I told you we’d find some of daddy’s demons.” The blue-eyed vixen stated proudly to her grotesque looking partner as she placed both her hands on her hips. Despite having asked what the male was, Lucile didn’t intend to let her being be known, at least not yet, it was more fun to keep it hidden than to let everyone around her know she was one of the daughters of Satan. ”The names Lucile Altrik and that’s Hex.” she informed the guy, tossing one petite hand through her thick, wavy, brown hair. As far as looks were concerned, Lucile was the complete opposite of Hex, she was fair skinned, tall, slim, had sparkling blue eyes and thick, wavy, brown hair, as where Hex was just hideous. However, her looks certainly didn’t reflect her personality. The vixen was harsh, temperamental, and dangerous; though she was one to tell the truth almost always.

So, what’s there to do around this jail cell? Or is it just this boring all the time?” questioned Lucile, a yawn drifting from her lips as if queued to do so. If there was anything the she-devil truly hated more than morons and holy water, it was boredom; of course, Loq wasn’t exactly her cup of tea so far. It was the first place she had come to live in that actually had a set of rules she was to follow. To be honest, the satanic spawn didn’t think she was going to last very long in this weird place that slightly gave her the creeps. Has anyone ever questioned this place? she thought, assuring herself that it was better in this case to keep her thoughts to herself. Loq was probably the first and only place Lucile had ever felt fear in, never before had the daughter of Satan ever been concerned about the safety of her own life. Though, she already knew that even if she were to be killed it would have no effect on her, she’d just return Hell and stay locked away for one hundred years before she was allowed to return to Earth. The only real issue Lucile had with dying at all was that she didn’t like the idea of being stuck at home with her father for that long.

With: Hex&That Guy」
Mood: Bored」

out of character; - - -

Dapper Dabbler

6,250 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Brandisher 100

User Image

Nicolò ”Nick” Angelo

User Image
                              He squinted his eyes as she spoke. Daddy's demons? What the hell did that mean? Nick rolled his eyes at her words, eyes faring towards her pet. It was obviously something not of this world, and it was hideous to look at. He bared his fang at the creature before focusing again on the woman, who was named Lucile Altrik (he could care less about that shadow dog that occupied space beside her).

Oh, was this where he was supposed to introduce himself? Minus Eliana's situation, the wolf decided to keep his current streak going. "Whatever." Nick said in response to her greeting, not even bothering to gaze at her pet again. Her appearance, her attitude... she seemed like the high up, preppy girls in some sort of high school drama. However, he felt like she was definitely hiding something. Something juicy in terms of information. Based on her disposition, Nick knew he wouldn't get too far into finding things out. It just made the task of finding it out more of a challenge. That part was most appealing to his hunting side.

"You guessed it." He replied, moving right along as he scratched the back of his head, fluffy ears twitching every now and then whenever the slightest sound was picked off. It could be anything from the wind blowing or wood creaking. Even her breathing was being picked up by his heightened sense of hearing. Nick was sure if he concentrated hard enough, he could even hear her heartbeat. "This deadbeat town is borin' as ********. People are borin', food is borin', school is borin'. Unless you just cause trouble yourself, then the whole day is borin'." The wolf revealed to her, his own bored expression written on his face. It was the secrets of Loq that truly piqued anyone's interests. Anyone foolish enough to pursue them, that is. "Sorry, demon girl. The worst part is we're all pretty much stuck here, so it's just one borin' day after the next."

Once he finished, Nick was curious to find out more information. Especially when she mentioned something about "daddy's demons". He surmised that the man was some demon near the relative top of the demon hierarchy. Could she be a spawn of Hell? There wasn't enough information to come to that conclusion, yet he felt strongly towards that idea. "What do you mean by, "daddy's demons"? If you were ********' sister, I'm sure as Hell that I'd know." He said in an icy tone, never truly one for friendly first encounters. "And last time I checked, I wasn't some ordinary demon."

Out Of Character:

Mega Noob

User Image
Stephen Moriarti

I am not a bad man

Stephen stepped into his house after Marina, saying "Follow the hallway on you left all the way to the end, then the door on your right. Inside that room is the case." he, himself, went upstairs, and removed his scarf and the sleeve he wore on his right arm, leaving him in only his black pants and a black tank top. However, he did not remove the bandages on his right arm. His ornaments stayed on his clothing, requiring him to move the ones that hung from his scarf to his belt.

He descended the staircase again, and leaned against a wall, thinking. What the hell am I doing? I can't just break my own rules because she offers me a little excitement...even though I certainly need it. I will drink with her, but that is all...I hope. As long as she doesn't find the Odyssey Reserve, I should be able to keep my head. I dare not use the SMs to siphon the alcohol away. I've used them too much tonight already. ********. I've certainly put myself between a rock and a hard place... Stephen closed his eyes, trying to think more clearly.

...Very bad things
Such horrible things...
Marina Bel'Fleur
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

User Image Marina listened as she let her eyes roam around his home until he left her to herself. She stood and made use of his directions to the treasure she longed for. She sauntered down the hallway until she came to a door and entered the room it protected. It was a regular room, kind of like an extra storage room. She wandered around before she found a interesting looking chest that had heavy magic permeating the small area it occupied. She took a step closer about to dis-spell it when a very familiar aroma ticked her noise. She looked to the side and saw a full case of alcohol and in the blink of an eye her mind was preoccupied with thoughts of drinking.

Marina was already seated with an open bottle in her hand by the time Stephen came back down from up stairs. She glanced at him as he seemed concerned with something, so she tossed him a bottle before drinking more of hers, delighted at the taste of booze.
"Tell me, Stephen." She began. "What reason brought you to this glorious city of Loq?"
As she waited for his reply, she tilted her head back and downed the rest of the bottle in her hand. Her shirt had fallen off one of her shoulders, which didn't bother her none.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Ooc:

Mega Noob

User Image
Stephen Moriarti

I am not a bad man

Stephen caught the bottle she tossed him with ease, turning it to look at the label. Odyssey Reserve. Of course. The young scientist actually laughed a little before thinking ******** it, and opening the booze, down half the bottle as fast as he could. He shuddered a bit. Odyssey, even fresh, burned like the fires of Hell going down your throat. The two bottles Stephen had were both older that he was, and so the pain of it was nearly unbearable. However, once it got settled in his stomach, it created a comfortable inner warmth, and Stephen got more relaxed.

But even with the Odyssey's gift of lowered inhibitions, Stephen had trouble answering. He knew not if it was the alcohol or simply his better nature, but he felt as though she should know the truth. How would she react, though? Would she berate him for weakness? Coddle him? Not care at all? He didn't suppose it mattered. It would come out sooner or later. Better sooner. Or, so he hoped. "Curiosity is what I told you before, but perhaps that's not quite right. I came here three years ago...to die."

...Very bad things
Such horrible things...
User Image

╔══════════════╗
❝ʟᴜᴄɪʟᴇ lilith ᴀʟᴛʀɪᴋ❞
child of satan
╚══════════════╝

The young, female devil flicked her pointed tail in irritation at the male’s reluctance to reply to just about anything she asked or said. Honestly, not being answered had to be one of Lucile’s biggest pet peeves, right along with mix-matched clothes and people who don’t appreciate what they have, though, she wasn’t exactly sure if that could be considered a pet peeve or not. ”Cause trouble myself, huh? That shouldn’t be too hard; I’m fairly skilled at causing trouble myself.” The horned vixen said with a sharp-toothed grin. Slowly, her grin faded, having been a known spawn all her life, she wasn’t particularly fond of being referred to as a mere demon, though, she knew this was something she was going to have to get over if she wanted to keep her origin a secret for the time being. Hex looked up at his master curiously when she was questioned about ‘daddy’s demons’, his look told her everything, the shadow creature had become rather interested in how she intended to answer that without giving anything away. ”What do I mean by ‘daddy’s demons’? Stick around long enough, pup, and I’m sure you’ll figure it out.” Lucile responded simply, an easy way to avoid having to give an actual answer and she could end the topic all at once, killing two birds with one stone, one of her favorite things to do.

Without another word, Lucile turned and began to walk off toward a building, only to pause briefly beside it. Ever so slowly, the shadows beneath her began to rise up from the ground, gently pulling her up to the roof tops. ”Don’t take her names to heart, if she’s mean to you, she’s accepted you. It’s just, the way she is.” Hex mumbled in a hush tone that oddly enough didn’t fit his appearance, then again, neither did his submissive personality. Before anything else could be said by the hideous shadow, the satanic spawn poked her head over the edge of the building, looking down at the wolf-eared guy and her pet with an awkwardly sweet smile. ”C’mon guys! I want to see the rest of the city!” Lucile called out, her tail flicking back and forth in anticipation. Even if the demon male didn’t accept her just yet as a friend, he was quite honestly the closest thing aside from Hex that she had as a friend and she wasn’t about to pass up friends.

Mood: Excited」

out of character; - - -

Dapper Dabbler

6,250 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Brandisher 100

User Image

Nicolò ”Nick” Angelo

User Image
                              The more and more he hung around this woman, the more it seemed she fit her current statement. She even fit the appearance of a trouble maker, though he necessarily wasn't one to judge. Nick himself had done his far share of misdemeanors all in the name of "fun". "Yeah, well, just watch out for those damn Piqs." Nick muttered, though he felt it would probably just fall on deaf ears. As such, he simply stood there, awaiting her next answer. What status did "daddy" possess? Nick was owned by no one, but he did understand the premise that all demons were created from somewhere up on the hierarchical ladder of archfiends and demon lords. Though it was unlikely to see one, he wondered if Nick was standing before royalty, in a sense. And when she finally answered his question, he felt more and more inclined to believe it. If it wasn't for when she called him a pup. Lucile was met with an aggressive growl in response, eyes squinting hard at her. "Watch what you say, girlie." For now, Nick resolved to a weaker threat, if not to just calm himself down. After all, he wanted to squeeze more info out of her. That would take time and patience.

The furry eared wolf watched her walk away and lift herself up to the roofs via summoned minions apparently. He was about to turn away and handle his own businesses with someone else when Hex finally spoke up. Nick thought the thing to be mute, and he would've been if he were one notch lower on the volume scale. Though he was quite used to threats and insults, being called a "pup" seemed to always be one of those buttons that shouldn't be pressed. "Oh, I feel so honored." He said with heavy sarcasm. "I don't give a s**t." The wolf wanted to add more, but Lucille's voice broke them from their conversation.

Since when was he a part of this trio? Nick groaned in annoyance as he was dragged in, but at least it gave him an excuse to keep her nearby so he could question her a bit more. Looking to her lackey dog, he sighed. "That b***h usually drag people into things?" He asked before leaping up on to a rooftop. He didn't expect an answer and really wouldn't mind if there was none. At least it was something to kill the silence.

Out Of Character: Adventure!
User Image

╔══════════════╗
❝ʟᴜᴄɪʟᴇ lilith ᴀʟᴛʀɪᴋ❞
child of satan
╚══════════════╝

Lucile walked steady across the roof tops in silence, stepping gently upon risen shadows when she was required to cross over onto another platform. Despite what one might assume about the horned female due to her personality, she tended to be quite fond of silence, it left room for thought and with thought came better conversation. ”Thank you for accompanying me, normally I just have Hex, and as you can see, he doesn’t make for a very good conversationalist.” The she-devil joked though it was quite true, Hex rarely spoke and when he did, you were lucky if you heard him. It was nice though, to actually have someone around that would talk back, even if he was just about as sharp with his tongue as she was hers. ”Piqs, huh? To be quite honest, I’m just counting the days till they off me, not that it’ll really matter. I’ll just return to Hell and be locked there for the next hundred years, and then I can return to Earth. Only drawback to that is, I won’t be prepared when the battle of the throne emerges.” Lucile grumbled, not liking the idea of how she was seriously screwed either way. The spawn could either cause mischief, be killed, and not be prepared for the battle for the throne, or she could sit her, be a good girl, and get her training. Neither one was a path that she was all too excited to travel down.

So, why’d you come here? I’m sure everyone has a reason for being in this boring place.” she asked though she was unsure as to if she was actually going to manage getting an answer out of him or not. So far, he answered question just about as well as she did, and Lucile was simply not one to ever answer questions, she liked things staying unknown. Personally, she viewed keeping things quiet made things interesting on both parts. She got the amusement of watching the other person attempt to figure everything out and the other person got the amusement of being able to figure it all out. That, was a win-win situation, which was how she liked to keep things. Granted, being a child of Satan, she knew that her life wasn’t always going to work out into win-win situations, but perhaps, deep down inside, she was alright with that.

Mood: Curious」

out of character; An adventure to absolutely no where 8D

Dapper Dabbler

6,250 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Brandisher 100

User Image

Nicolò ”Nick” Angelo

User Image
                              Nick grudgingly followed along, but he had to admit, hanging out with those idiot gang members who don't know their a** from their tails would be a nice change of pace. What were they doing now? He remembered giving them the order, but how many of them decided to give up their reconnaissance mission and hand back to the hang out and sleep? Nick pondered more into this until Lucile's voice cut through the air. She seemed to be thanking his company, despite the demon spawn that seemed to be glued to her side. "Whatever. Besides, I don't necessarily consider my gang "conversationalists" either. Most of the people in this town are zombies more so than actual livin', breathin' idiots." He said in response, watching as shadows came up to be her bridge whenever she needed to cross a gap. Nick vaulted over the distance, occasionally performing flips and different mid air tricks out of sheer habit. The usual acrobatic shenanigans he did seemed to be kicking up now that he was running along the roof tops.

When she mentioned "the days till she would be offed", he slowed to her pace and raised an eyebrow. "Weird a** thing to be lookin' forward to." He retorted before looking ahead to leap onto an adjacent building. As she continued on, he made note of a hinted ability of her's: that she might be somewhat immortal. Assuming "off" meant that she would be killed, Nick guessed that when she was killed, she would be revived in Hell. Several books in his past did reveal such information, especially demonic history and bestiaries. He didn't cast the idea aside. For now, he would just to jot down notes on Lucile. Especially what that battle of the throne ending. What could that mean? Knowing Lucile, if he pursued the subject, Nick would be more than graced to some snippy remark that he would have no doubt given would he have been born the opposite gender.

There was a bit of calm silence as he traversed the roof tops for a moment, making sure every step was well placed. Perhaps a couple minutes passed before Lucile asked another question of him, a question he was very accustomed to not like answering. The expression on his face made this thought all the more apparent as he seemed to harden his stare in front of him. About a minute or so passed in dead silence, almost a heavy atmosphere passing among the trio. Nick gave a low growl that just seemed to randomly produce itself before he answered her. "I got tired of my old pack and left them." Nick lied. "Voices started bouncin' around in my head, and I made the lame a** choice to follow them." Suddenly, he became quite defensive and glared at her from the corner of his eyes. "Why the hell do you want to know? Tryin' to compare sob stories or somethin'?" His eyes were holding a very cold glare that by no means was friendly. Instead, it held the meaning of "Despite tauntin' you, drop the ********' subject". Whether Lucile decided to go Route A or Route B was her decision, though it might be ill advised to press the subject matter further.

Thankfully (since the tension in the air was as thick as a brick wall), an open bar was just below them. Nick's ears twitched lightly at the sounds, one of the few bars that remained open a little longer than others. He stopped as heard how lively it sounded inside. "Hey girlie," He nodded towards the establishment. "Since you wanted a drink."

Out Of Character: Now it's to somewhere. And I get to be an a*****e again, huzzah! X,D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff