Welcome to Gaia! ::

Marina Bel'Fleur
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

User Image In hearing Stephen's response Marina narrowed her eyes. At what point was it not important to fill her in on such information, especially since everyone who came here had been at risk? However, before a single syllable of fiery complaint could leave her lips, he had launched himself into the air so fast that her stomach jumped and had she not been holding on, would have fallen backward.

The moment they reached a window he nudged her through and she stumbled into the room. She needed a moment as she set her hand over her chest, her heart raced. She glanced over her shoulder at him as he pulled himself through the window; just what were his powers? Marina regarded the room with a nagging curiosity as she found a variety of intriguing objects that festered with a dark sensation. As she turned back to inquire about just what these two people did, Stephen had made it clear that speaking or making any particular loud noise would be a grave mistake; she was not born yesterday.

Marina had already started searching for the blade before Stephen urged her to while he stood guard. She did as much as she could whilst being quiet and making sure to put everything back how she found it. She turned over every object, opened drawers and opened just about every book. She turned one novel of Shakespeare's Coriolanus over and heard a small thump. She glanced down and found a key. She picked it up, turning it over in her fingers before she stood there and let her crimson eyes roll over the dark room. It belonged somewhere and her nimble fingers had run over just about every shape.

"Where do you belong?" She said to herself.
Look. This whisper in her head had startled her, but gradually she had gotten accustomed to these random voices that seemed to infiltrate her mind. Look. It urged.
Marina turned as she looked deeper into the shadows until a glint of blue caught her eye. She walked closer and stared at intricate box with a shimmer of blue and hints of red adorned with a massive lock. She set the key into the lock and turned it until she heard a click. The lid popped open the slightest bit and just as she opened, Marina's face fell.

No... She thought as she looked at her broken blade. "It's too late." She said in a hoarse tone as she reached in and pulled the remaining blade out, unaware of the cut on her thumb that had dripped a single droplet of blood on the lid as she closed it, removing the key. Marina was to shocked to react to the ominous aura as she stared at the jagged piece of blade, too angry to notice a looming presence. The piece of blade in her hand chilled it to the bone, it's slender, almost translucent blade that just caught the light of the moon. He would know that her insurance had disappeared even if she was somewhere separate from the world they knew, Iliad would know; he knew everything.

Marina paused for a mere second as the figure of something behind her shifted the slightest bit. Her eyes shot up toward Stephen as she felt a fire in her blood, her alertness attentive to everything and her eyes almost a brilliant as the overhead moon. They were not alone.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Ooc: Sorry if it's too much.

Dapper Dabbler

6,250 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Brandisher 100
User ImageThe name's Nick, a*****e. ☠User Image

User Image

Nicolò ”Nick” Angelo

User Image
                              Nick noticed her expression, momentarily lost with her. It didn't dawn on him that he had just transitioned into his smarty phase. There were rare occasions when it happened, and thankfully she couldn't read his expression. Nick blushed profusely, looking away in some weak, feeble attempt to hide his face. Her blindness handled that for him at least. He would have to remember not to be so curious for knowledge and such. How embarrassing...

When she mentioned how distrusting he was, Nick was brought to reality. With a cough, he simply looked at her. It's true, there really wasn't much to be happy about in this world. Famine, disease, war... there were so many aspects that seemed to just destroy the premise of happiness. Sometimes one's happiness came at the cost of another. It was an interesting thought that passed through his mind briefly before he returned to Eliana. She looked like she was downcast after his flurry of sudden formal vocabulary. A typical reaction. He was sure if his gang members heard him now, their minds would have exploded. A mental chuckle reverberated through his inner thoughts. Luckily, such an event will never happen. Because he was going to make sure of that. Brushing some hair from his face, Nick contemplated one thought deeply. For once, he felt a slight tugging in the back of his brain that actually wanted to divulge into part of his history. In the end, he thought against it. At least, for now... he needed to get to know her a little more.

"I've... got reasons." Nick mainly stated, this time taking a seat on the bed. There was about a foot between them, what he considered distance. "It's cool that you get happy like that. Sorry for all that crazy stuff I said. I don't even... understand it myself." A bit of a lie. Nick just wasn't aware he was doing it. "Anyway, uh, guess I'll just tell you more about Loq." She was still new to the city, so it was important to mention some things about the entire city.

"School is sorta church basically. On the third day and s**t, you gotta go to class. I mean, I fall asleep durin' it all, so I can't tell you what they teach exactly. Like I would care what they teach, but that's really it." He explained, doing hand motions when they weren't needed. It was just how he talked. "From there, I guess you're sorta free to do whatever you want. I mean, I hang out with my gang sometimes. Just, don't go around breakin' rules and s**t like that. Or at least do it where you won't get caught. Like earlier today." Nick chuckled, recalling the baker's cart. "If you're too showy, then that's when those assholes, the Piqs, pop in. When they've snagged my boys, I've noticed that they don't even put up a fight. All the Piqs do is just get their attention and then... done. No fight, and the gang members the catch just run off home like dogs with their tails between their legs." Nick accentuated this point with a low growl, just on the tip of being considered a snarl of anger. "If you ever meet their Chief, it's bad news then. Anyone who's been stopped by the Chief winds up... different. I can't explain it. All I know is that he's probably a sick b*****d. I'd probably kill him if I saw." With that, Nick finished up, sighing lightly to calm himself down from his vengeful thinking.

Out Of Character:
Marina Bel'Fleur
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

User Image Marina took a step toward Stephen, her jagged blade in her hand. Surely, Stephen sensed it, whatever it was watching them. She casually turned to the side as if surveying the room once again as her eyes found a metal statue of a creature that resembled some kind of dog. She knelt down and stayed there, turning her back to whatever else had been in the room with them. The jaws of the statue's jaw were open revealing rows of pointed metal. She lifted her hand as if about to pet its chin when, but instead turned the ears and teeth to extended poles as they shot out around her.

A hiss was heard as a creature recoiled, hugging its arm. Marina stood as the metal began retract. She turned to see a lean kind of creature with gray skin that seemed stretched too thin over its bones. She stalked closer, taking hold of a metal beam in the room and pulling a long piece of metal out. It stretched and sharpened, moving with her as she walked with an open palm under it. Marina suddenly forgot they were pressed for time, forgot she needed be cautious, but she wanted to spill its blood. It had been a mixture of anger and fear that swelled in her heart and she wanted something to take it out on. She moved point toward a hollow spot on his neck, ticking it enough to make it bleed. The creature was breathing fast and hard as it stepped back until its back hit a bookcase. It was taller than her, but it seemed shaken by the fact she was not running, not making a bumbling fool of herself out of fright.

Marina wanted to kill it, wanted to unleash her anger on it since it had been the one to stalk over to her. She pulled the spear of metal back as if it were a javelin. Marina had once been a good person and many would say she still is, but it was buried deep under layers of anger, cruelty and just plain scariness. She had done bad things, awful things that would put her on par with a murderer, a sadist, all things society deems criminal.

Marina felt herself tugging against her own desire to kill this creature, knowing full well it would be proof of their being there. She stood there with the piece of metal moving the point to the middle of its forehead.

"Stephen." She said through her teeth. "Be so kind as to ask it questions or something before I give in to my temptation."

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Ooc:

Anxious Friend

8,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
And you lied to the angels...

ξlianna Ῥoupee

~Blinded Angel~

where?: My new room.. with who: Nick. mood: Shocked.

...Said I stabbed you to death.

User Image

User Image

Eliana listened closely to Nick's voice as he talked about the Piqs. She didn't need her powers to feel his emotions, she could hear his animosity. She waited a few moments before answering back to him. "So, all I have to worry about is going to Church, and the Piqs? Well, I don't think I'm capable of going around and committing crimes. It's a little hard. But if I ever see the Captin, I'll let you know." She laughed at her joke. "I hope I don't run in with the Piqs, They sound...I'm not sure what they sound like, but I don't like it. Gang members running off with their tails in between their legs? That doesn't sound like an easy feat. And they can just do that by getting their attention?"

She sighed. There was a lot of things wrong here in Loq, and she had the feeling there was a lot more. She could only imagine what Church would be like. She remembered the Italian gentleman, and couldn't help but think, 'No wonder he sleeps in Church, he probably knows it all.' "So, when do we have Church again? How far is it from here?" She turned her head to the side, wondering how many mixed emotions would she feel sitting so close to other people. Her voice got a bit quiet, "...How many students are there?" She was already sitting close to Nick, and she could feel his emotions nagging at the edges of her brain. After she touches someone, it can't be helped. She will feel their emotions for as long as they're around her. She has to remember to try not to touch the other students. Nick had bad emotions, they most likely all do.

User Image
If we go at the same time...

O.O.C.:

...They'll clean up the mess.

User Image

Mega Noob

User Image
Stephen Moriarti

I am not a bad man
Even though I do bad things..

Stephen watched the whole exchange with silence and a straight face. When Marina told him to ask the creature questions, he walked up and raised Lara to the creatures face. He pulled her trigger and blew the thing's brains out. "They don't speak. Asking it questions is useless." He walked to the other side of the room, opening a jewelry box atop the dresser, and emptying its contents into a pouch on his hip. "Karma, b***h." he said to no-one in particular.

Turning back to Marina, he said "Burn it. But start the fire over here." He walked over to the fireplace, and kicked a hose out of place, releasing a hissing sound. The way he'd kicked it mad it look as though the hose had snapped off on its own. He then picked up a candle, lit it, blew it out, and dropped it next to the disconnected hose. Just for good measure, he dropped a candlestick next to it. He went and stood next to Marina afterwards. "They'll never know." he said with a grin. "This time, I'll catch you instead of carrying you down." Stephen dove out of the window.

...Very bad things
Such horrible things...

Dapper Dabbler

6,250 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Brandisher 100

User Image

Nicolò ”Nick” Angelo

User Image
                              "Chief." Nick corrected when he heard her mention the man, though quickly noticed her joke. He gave a light chuckle, still feeling a bit awkward with making jokes like that. Well, at least she wasn't so harsh with these kind of situations. It made him feel a little more comfortable about the topic. Nick was certain in due time that he'd get used to it. The situation was just a little odd and foreign to him. "But, yeah. I don't know what those Piqs do, but the guys just... give up." The best way in all to explain it. Perhaps those fancy cops had some sort of ability or tool that was causing this. Nick hadn't gained any intel on that yet. Infiltrating the Piq headquarters was just a hair away from suicide, so he usually never had any urges to try it.

Today they had Church, so that meant another three days away. "Three days from now. You just missed it by like, I'd say, an hour or somethin' like that." The wolf replied, looking out the window briefly. "How far is it? Uh, I'd say maybe a few minutes. It's in the center of town, and this inn is pretty close to it." He answered before she asked anything else. His mind was reeling with a couple more questions, some that might sound intrusive. What abilities did Eliana possess? How did she fall from Heaven? Did she commit some heinous act deemed sacrilegious to some high court of archangels or seraphims? Questions shot back and forth, the wolf attempting to keep himself from just blurting them out.

It was only then that her inquiry about the number of students here did he break out of his questioning stupor. "How many? Good question..." Nick actually didn't have an answer to that. Who did he know so far? Marina, Damian/Gabriel, Juniper and her lackey, Lacron. His gang members were still out and about following people left and right. He wasn't sure when they'd be back with some results, but they couldn't be back sooner. Or maybe he was the one who needed to get to the rendezvous spot soon. Hell, it probably didn't matter. Nick was used to being disappointed when they all returned. "Besides of you, I really only know of four others. I saw 'em earlier today." Nick said in a rather bored, unexcited manner. He only learned a bit about Marina, and even then it was more annoying due to her teasing manner. Some of what she said still bothered him. Especially when she mentioned friends. If this was some attempt to befriend him, Nick wouldn't let it happen. He knew what friends did. The amount of backstabbing, deceit, and deception they poured out from their souls. If the wolf gained one thing from his past, it was to trust no one. No one.

"Hmph." He scoffed to himself at his thoughts, unaware for a brief moment that he had made an audible noise. "I'll be leavin' soon. I've got some things to take care of." Nick had not meant it intentionally, but part of his voice held an icy edge, due in part from what he recalled from earlier today.

Out Of Character:
Marina Bel'Fleur
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

User Image Marina watched Stephen as he moved in front of the creature and in a matter of second had killed it dead with gun that would surely be heard. She lowered the weapon and turned to the side, feeling cheated in her need for some kind of outlet. She looked at Stephen out of the corner of her eye as he suggested she burn everything, starting at the fireplace to make it look like an accident. He jumped out of the window after that, insisting he would catch as apposed to carry her.

Once he vanished, Marina regarded the room for a moment, glancing at the blade in her hand. She tucked it into her jean pocket then undid the strings that kept the neck of the Shakespearean shirt to fall too low and brought her fingers up to the tattoo on her chest. One by one a flaming colored butterfly seemed to come alive as if it was just waking up from resting on Marina's chest. They landed on everything, fluttering their wings before igniting everything they touched into a brilliant flame that grew large. Marina stepped on the window edge, looking down at the fire began to lick her skin like an obedient dog. Without much care, she jumped from the window, looking up at the window as a fire ball blasted through it, ensuring their presence would never be found.

Marina did the best she could in slowing herself down, using the wind to bring her to a glide. She could smell the smoke that began to fill the air near the castle. From here she could see the extent of the wall that surrounded the city and the thick forest wanting to rip it away, which brought up the question. Were they trying to keep something out? No. She thought. Keeping everyone contained probably.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Ooc:

Anxious Friend

8,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

ξlianna Ῥoupee

~Blinded Angel~

where?: My new room.. with who: Nick. mood: Disappointed.

User Image

User Image

She scrunched up her nose when he corrected her. "Eh, it's all the same. A useless title." The Piqs sounded like a creepy bunch, just thinking about them made her heart race. She could never imagine having to deal with them, but hey, who knows?

She was slightly relieved that she would have a few days to rest, and possibly meet some other students. She only knew Nick, and Eliana had the feeling that he wasn't going to be so kind to her with his gang around, or even other students. She yawned, knowing she'd have to go to sleep soon. No one should be asleep at this time, so she should have a peaceful sleep. Unless citizens of Loq make a habit of afternoon naps. "I'll be leavin' soon. I've got some things to take care of." His voice was cold, and she hoped she didn't do anything wrong again. The blinded angel couldn't think of anything, so she just frowned and nodded. Maybe he really did have things to do. Still, she felt the need to ask a very odd question.

"Do you know of anyone who sleeps around this time?" Her voice was calm, simply curious. She didn't want to know what the people of Loq dream about. She might slip into the wrong head.

User Image

O.O.C.: I just had the worst case of writer's block that I think I've ever had. >.>

User Image

Dapper Dabbler

6,250 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Brandisher 100

User Image

Nicolò ”Nick” Angelo

User Image
                              His eyes fared to the lone window of her room. It was a bit on the darker side of the afternoon, maybe not quite mid evening. Who knows, Nick was horrible with time. "At least it won't rain. Makes me smell more like a dog then." He mentioned the useless knowledge to the blind girl. It reminded him that she was completely unaware of his species. Did she think he was just some ordinary human before? "Oh yeah, I don't think you know what I am. Since you said you're an angel, I guess it's only fair to say what I am. I'm a wolf demon..." There was a bit of a pause, as if he were contemplating what else to add to this declaration. "Well, a little weirder than most wolf demons. My race is sorta special. And, sorta extinct." For once, Nick felt an odd sense of fun with revealing information. This was small time knowledge, so it didn't really phase him. It was, like he felt, fun. "I think the last someone counted, there were like... maybe three or four more packs of my kind? The packs aren't big either. Maybe ten or fifteen on the downside and thirty on the upside. I don't know."

It dawned on him curiously; what if she didn't believe him? For a moment, Nick felt like he should prove himself. "Uh, it probably sounds weird. I actually think that my gang and I are the only canine demons around here. My gang isn't really big either, so..." He trailed off, looking upwards in thought. It was his typical thinking gesture. "Uh, okay..." Nick appeared to be talking and thinking to himself, fairly animated as Eliana would feel the bed shift a little with his small movements. "All right, so... no... uh..." Trailing off several times, he snapped his fingers when an idea popped in his head. "Got it!" Eliana would feel his hands grasp her wrists gently, yet with a hint of excitement. Why did he feel somewhat excited to reveal his race? Odd behavior. "Here are my ears." Soft, fluffy protrusions on top of his head ran across his fingers tips. Despite his rough and tough exterior, his ears felt so softy and tantalizingly fun. The attention to the fluffy appendages made his tail wag, which made him remove her fingers from his ears for a moment and brought it to his tail. "Don't pull. This is my tail." It was given with some firmness, though still some curiosity as her fingers met his tail. This too was oddly soft, probably due to the secret fact that the man kept his fur on top and bottom of his person well kept. After a minute or so, he let go of her wrists, nodding gently. "There ya go."

His tail stopped wagging when she asked that question. "Uh, I guess. For early birds, I s'pose." Nick answered with a shrug. "But, it's still sorta early... why do you wanna know?" He stood up, placing his hands in his pockets. Perhaps it was a subtle sign that she might want him to leave. It was understandable. She had a long day after all.

Out Of Character: Lol, it's all good. This post was a bit to add somethin' different besides usual banter between two characters. ^^;
User Image

╔══════════════╗
❝ʟᴜᴄɪʟᴇ lilith ᴀʟᴛʀɪᴋ❞
child of satan
╚══════════════╝
❝Me? Pure evil? Now what makes you say that??❞

There are just some creatures created in this world that certainly shouldn’t be born let alone allowed to run free without so much as a set of rules to abide by. Perhaps that was the mere reason for why one of Satan’s pretty, little girls was standing in the heart of the City Of Loq, her crystal blue eyes tracing over every line of the building before her. ”So this is the Church, huh? Let’s hope I don’t burst into flames.” Lucile said sarcastically as she pressed the orange filter of a cigarette between her lips. The young child of Satan stood tall and proud before the establishment, letting smoke float gently from her slightly parted ruby red lips. It was obvious that she was thinking about something, wondering, but only a mind reader and herself what know what. Maybe she was wondering why she had decided to trap herself in the first place. Maybe she was wondering how long it would be before they got tired of her and just took her out. ”Let’s go find some other freaks and something to drink, Hex.” The she-devil commanded loosely to the shadows before turning and heading back down the street, walking in dead silence besides the clacking of her heels against the pavement. Behind her, from the shadows, emerged a pitch black creature, one without a mouth and legs, one with nothing more than a pair of ghastly looking arms and set of glowing eyes, a true terror to be seen, though Hex was really nothing more than an obedient dog trapped in a horrid vessel.
After only about two minutes of walking, the brown-haired vixen threw herself down onto a bench, threw on leg atop the other, crossed her arms over her chest, and let out a long disappointed huff. Hex warily approached his temperamental master out of fear that he had done something wrong and was going to end up getting hit for it. ”We’ve been here for over thirty minutes and we haven’t seen a single freak other than our own reflections!” Lucile complained, clearly angry and let down that Hex and herself seemed to be the only peculiar people within the general area at the moment.

►Born from an ill-fated idea◄
With: Hex」
Mood: Bored」

out of character; - - -

Anxious Friend

8,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

ξlianna Ῥoupee

~Blinded Angel~

where?: My new room.. with who: Nick. mood: Entranced.

User Image

User Image

'A-a wolf demon?' She listened with sadness as he talked of the rarity of his species. Small packs, and few of them. It seemed lonely. She kinda knew how it felt, her being an angel without wings down on this little planet. She still wondered if there were others. Although, it didn't seem to phase him much. He seemed...uncomfortable. He kept moving around on the bed, shifting his weight and talking to himself. 'Is he okay? He kee-'

"Got it!" Eliana jumped a little when he put his hands on her wrists.He lifted them up, to what should be his head, but she felt...fur? "Here are my ears." Her silver doll eyes widened in amazement as her little fingers glided over the furry ears. 'They're so soft!' She had a thing for soft furry ears, which would explain why Leo's are so worn out. He guided her hand down to his tail. She wouldn't dare pull it. She stroked it very lightly, a small giggle escaping her mouth. She'd never encountered anything like this man! Well, besides the winged creatures she used to reside with.

A smile was painted across her face when he asked why she wanted to know about people sleeping. Entirely forgetting her manners, she reached up, and found his ears again, her dainty hands began to play with them, as she would with a puppy. She was so entranced, she held no regard to keeping any of her powers hidden. "I tend to slip into people's dreams when I'm sleeping. Well, they're normally nightmares, but I just curl up somewhere and try not to remember anything. It's an invasion of privacy, and it's not like I can help it." She was still fiddling with his ears. She didn't care about anything she said right now. Why would she? He's got doggy ears!

User Image

O.O.C.: Fuzzy ears!

User Image

Dapper Dabbler

6,250 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Brandisher 100

User Image

Nicolò ”Nick” Angelo

User Image
                              Nick's eyes followed wherever her hands were. The feeling of someone actually giving attention to either dog-like appendage was foreign to him. Brand new, unaccustomed... cool. He had to admit, there was slight hesitation since Eliana had just brought up her hands to mess with his ears. In due time, perhaps it would just be something he could get used to. Well, saying that he actually would continue to be around the woman. Nick shook his head before her fingers made contact with his ears. What an odd thought. Especially when he was quite the busy man. Nonetheless, with Eliana's fingers treating his fuzzy ears like a puppy, the wolf could not prevent himself from wagging his tail jovially. The attention was nice for his dog side, so his more primal instincts kicked in for that portion. What dog didn't love this kind of attention?

As she explained, Nick took this in. It may seem a bit underhanded, especially with the information they exchanged. Eliana seemed more open, but he wondered if this was only the tip of the iceberg. He pondered that, based on what she revealed so far, if she had some sort of "sixth sense" with the mind. Could she bare insight to his inner thoughts? Or perhaps similar to that of an empath, one who can feel emotions. Thoughts were bubbling in his noggin, briefly interrupted here and there when she found a sweet spot on his ears. Nick had to keep himself from panting. He had some decency... he guessed.

It only until then that it dawned on him. The words that she slipped into people's dreams, or rather nightmares, echoed in his mind. His body stiffened slightly even with the fondling of his wolf ears. "You can... enter people's nightmares and dreams?" Nick asked for clarification, though he heard quite clearly (those ears weren't just for show). His voice was curious, though for once, a bit fearful. "I mean, does it happen often? If you just sleep too, does your mind like do it automatically?" He shot off another duo of questions, but he wanted to know something more specific. The thought through his mind made him want to step back, though Nick decided against it. His ears were still feeling nice despite the realization of her powers' extent. Or, at least one of them. "Would someone know you're in their head? Do they have to be close by? Like in the next room or somethin'?" Questions were bubbling so fast that even he was a bit overwhelmed. But, he had to know. What if... would it happen? Could Eliana jump into one of his nightmares? It would expose such a pathetic weakness.

'No, get it out of your head, dumbass. Stop thinkin' about that!' He shouted at himself, shutting his eyes tightly for a moment. Calming himself down, though with a bit of work, Nick managed to hold off his all-out barrage of queries and questions. 'Just find out if it could happen to you, Nick... that's it.' And with that, he patiently waited for her to answer. Any answer would do. Any answer to any of those questions... preferably all. He even forgot what important business he had. Nick just wanted to know...

Out Of Character: Hm, this feels like it's filled with fluff... Tenshi is not content. :/

Anxious Friend

8,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

ξlianna Ῥoupee

~Blinded Angel~

where?: My new room.. with who: Nick. mood: Afraid.

User Image

User Image

His questioning brought her back to reality. She put her hands in her lap, disappointed in herself for invading his "bubble". "I'm sorry... Yes, I can enter people's dreams. It's, uh, something that I don't particularly like. It happens every time I sleep, and other's are sleeping. I can't dream on my own, and, umm..." The angels forced this nightly curse on me. That's how she should've finished that sentence. "Um, it just happens. They only know if they see me. That's why I hide. I try not to look either, seeing the way other people view the world can really screw up the way I think it looks, or, umm, looked." She shifted uncomfortably. She felt guilty about everything. "I'm not sure how close they have to be. It's entirely random. But they do seem to need to be in the general area."

"I can't control the dream, or make anything happen, I can only watch. Which I try not to." Her face became worried, memories flashing back at the dream that made her never want to see another. Her hands searched for Leo, her comfort. Her hand wrapped around the worn-out rabbit. She pulled it to her chest, and Eliana clung to it. "Have you ever seen something that you wish you never saw? It feels like when I go to sleep, I see those kind of things every night."

User Image

O.O.C.:

User Image
Marina Bel'Fleur
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

User Image The roof came up fast and she saw Stephen ready to catch her, but she maneuvered to where her feet landed hard on the roof. The shingles cracked beneath her weight as she stood up. She felt the chilling tip of the broken blade against her stomach as she stretched her arms and cracked her neck. The fire caused some of the fabric to burn clear off, the back of the shirt had almost been completely burned off and yet her skin was still as smooth as marble and entirely unscathed.

Marina wanted nothing more than to lose herself to her guilty urges, immerse herself in all things sinful; sex, drugs, and everything else. She closed her eyes as she let her urges and the sweltering temperature of her body heat wrap her in a blanket of bad choices. She walked to the edge of the roof as her eyes perused over the city. Surely, there had to be a night club. As of now she wanted to forget everything about this day, especially herself knowing that with the blade broken, Iliad would come with a reckoning.

"Stephen... Please, tell me there is some kind of club in this spotless city?"

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Ooc:

Dapper Dabbler

6,250 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Brandisher 100

User Image

Nicolò ”Nick” Angelo

User Image
                              His ears twitched once her fingers left his head, free now to direct themselves towards Eliana so that he could best hear her. He listened carefully to the words flowing past her lips, taking them in with great detail. He wasn't sure what she apologized for, per se. Was it that her hands just shot out and took his ears? Or, was it concerning this aspect of her abilities? Either way, what she began to told him put him slightly on edge. Eliana would just slip into someone's dreams? And by the sound of it, someone at random so long as they're somewhat nearby, he guessed. Nick looked down in thought, trying to piece things together. How close was "the general area"? Is it a block over? Or, did their definitions vary? This created some caution in him. Nick had an urge to just get away to a safe distance. He felt like he shouldn't sleep now, that he couldn't. What if she popped in his mind? He didn't want anyone in his mind...

Nick watched as Eliana pulled the stuffed rabbit to herself, holding it so tightly she would practically be suffocating it. As much as he wanted to deny it, Nick felt a pang of guilt for his sudden inclinations to get away. Maybe it was a bit cruel to think in such a way, especially when Eliana couldn't necessarily control which dream she ended up in. It made him mentally sigh.

Had he seen something that particularly terrified him like that? Having wish to never see such a sight? "I doubt... nothin' like you've probably seen." The wolf replied, rubbing the back of his head. It seemed things keep taking a turn for the worse whenever he gets too curious. He felt even more guilty at that fact. "It's gotta be insane. To have to go through that every night." He muttered and looked up to her. This kind of torment, this kind of curse must have brought thousands of sleepless nights. Nick enjoyed his sleep, so he couldn't imagine someone who might detest falling asleep at night when everyone else is. Her question made sense now.

"I seriously doubt some people may be asleep right now. Maybe one or two, but you might be lucky." Nick told her with a dash of hope. "I mean, the might be far off on the other side of town. So, I think you should be all right. I can head out if you want to get some Z's..." He trailed off, turning towards the door in case she did want to sleep now.

Out Of Character:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces