Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mega Noob

User Image
Damian Jackal

Even angels have...
Damien laughed a little. "Thanks for the compliment." She was cute, asking him so many questions at once. "I don't mind all your questions at all, and I will answer them. But for now, it is getting late. I invite you to stay here tonight, If you'd like. There's breakfast in it for you if you do. Otherwise, I'd be happy to walk you to an inn." He smiled at her again, though she couldn't see it.

He wondered for a long moment. Wondered if he'd found a friend, wondered if this place truly was the haven he'd been searching for. Most important, though, he wondered if she was safe as his friend. Last time he'd made a friend, it had gone further than that. However, the Hunters had stolen him from her all too quickly. The young man hoped with all his heart it wouldn't happen that way again.

...their wicked schemes
Marina Bel'Fleur
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

User Image Marina finished the third bottle and set it down feeling herself sink into the couch. She leaned against Stephen as he remarked on putting an end to Iliad. She let out a small chuckle as she felt his shoulder against hers. "I've tried to kill him plenty of times, but there's this bon-..." She interrupted herself and looked at him with a drunken flush and most curious look. "N'a'shez who?"

Marina's arm wrapped around Stephen's as she leaned closer with a raised eyebrow. "It would seem to be more and more things to learn about you by the second." She said with a smile. "Excitement indeed." She turned to Lelouch. "Is it another feline friend?"

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Ooc:

Mega Noob

User Image
Stephen Moriarti

So this is the end...
And the saddest thing...

Stephen looked down at her with a charming smile. "I've never met anyone else like Lelouch, so no. N'a'shezaernon is a demon who dwells within me. He gives me power when I release him. It is part of Porphryc Hemophilia." His eyes looked her over. She was beautiful, there was no denying that. However, what she had just been saying might have offered a way to kill this...Iliad. "What were you saying about killing Iliad?" he asked, trying to hid the fact that he wished to be doing more than talking to her.

N'a'shezaernon was thinking. Thinking faster than any human's thoughts could go. He was considering tens of thousands of possible scenarios pertaining to Stephen's death and how it could be prevented. Nothing would work, except for his original idea of possessing the host forcefully to prolong his life. However, no matter how many different times he ran that scenario in his thoughts, it always required a vessel within thirty minutes of the possession. How could he find a vessel that quickly?

...Of the story...
...Is all of this could have been avoided...
Marina Bel'Fleur
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

User Image When Stephen mentioned he had never seen another person like Lelouch her thoughts suddenly remembered a canine face with blue ears. She gave a small giggle at the thought of the cat and dog chasing each other. Focus Marina! She sat up on her knees and took Stephen's face holding it still as she looked him square in the eye.

"N'a'-shez-aer-non." She pronounced slowly. "And Stephen." Marina smiled. "Does he hear everything you do?" She asked with a raised eyebrow.

However, the moment he inquired about what she was about to say her hands fell to her lap as she looked to the side. Despite the heat from the alcohol that swelled in her abdomen and the two men before her making her restless, she could still feel the fear. Marina debated telling more, it would be quite the story.

"Iliad is an Elemental as well, but on a completely different caliber." She looked at Stephen. "What I was going to say was that we share a bond. We feel each other in both the mental and physical sense. If I get hurt, he gets hurt and visa versa." Marina looked away. "If I die, he dies." She looked at Stephen with a sad smile. "Like you and your friend I imagine, just on the internal side as opposed to my perdicament." She glanced at the knife. "I was using the knife as insurance that he would not look for, not come after me otherwise I'd plunge that into my heart." Marina shook her head. "But enough about that."

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Ooc:

Dapper Dabbler

6,250 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Brandisher 100
User ImageThe name's Nick, a*****e. ☠User Image

User Image

Nicolò ”Nick” Angelo

User Image
                              Since Nick had directed her to an avenue to distract her with, he took this opportunity to dislodge himself from the deviless and her pet shadow... thing... or whatever. He quietly took a couple steps backwards before completely backing away and launching off on to another rooftop. 'Good riddance...' The wolf thought before sniffing the air. He had to find something else to do. One thing the man completely detested was being idle. If he remained idle, he would go nuts and probably howl at the moon in pure boredom. He hated that too, but it was better than sitting around and twiddling his thumbs.

Upon landing on another rooftop, he stopped himself and gently titled his head back. Then, he lurched forward and let out a loud sneeze, sniffling lightly. "Someone must be talkin' about me... or maybe thinkin' about me." Suddenly, he became paranoid. "What the ******** are they sayin' about me?! Those assholes!" With renewed vigor despite going around all day and meeting several new people, the wolf began wandering around the area again, sniffing the air energetically. It was if he were seeking the people that might have been talking or thinking about him. The idea that he was being talked about in a negative manner pissed him off. So much so that he was going to use the simple basis of a sneeze to justify hunting them down. The logic was a bit strange and different, but it made sense to him. It had to for someone...

Nick landed upon the rooftop after much searching around, sniffing it intensely. He quickly picked up the scent of Marina, another oddly familiar scent that he couldn't place, and the scent of ... a cat? He growled at the thought, leaning over the side of the roof and gently dropping himself down. He stood outside the door, glaring at it as if expecting it to just open at his mere presence. "Whoever is here, I'll kick their a** if they're insultin' me..." Nick mumbled to himself before rudely kicking the door as his knocks. Three loud knocks would be heard from within before the wolf sat there impatiently, arms crossed across his chest.

Out Of Character: Yay, I posted!
Marina Bel'Fleur
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

User Image Marina was mid yawn when a hard knock reached her ears. She leaned back, bending over backward as she looked at the front upside down. Two more knocks followed the first one, a bit harder. "Someone wants in." She said with a smile. She cocked her head to the side in hearing a most familiar voice. She kicked herself up, using the momentum to flip herself over and stand up, wobbling the slightest bit.

She stood for a moment and listened until she was sure it was who she thought it might be. Marina clapped her hands together as she looked from Stephen to Lelouch and back. "Oh, good. Stephen, you said you hadn't met another person like Lelouch and earlier I talked about meeting a dog boy." Marina skipped to the front door and opened it with her eyes closed.

Marina opened one eye and a big toothy smile spread across her face at the sight of wolf boy. "I knew it!" She exclaimed with a big laugh. Immediately, she took hold of his wrist and pulled him inside. "Tadaa!" She cheered as if a magician. "See, Stephen, Lelouch. He has a tail." She lifted wolf boy's tail, petting it. "And two blue ears. They're soft like yours Lelouch." She giggled as she rubbed the inside of his two ears. Marina twirled away from him and leaned against the arm of the couch, standing close to Stephen. "He was there when I met Damien and..." She paused. "Is it Damien and Gabriel? Or... Gabmien?" She combined the two names; her drunken stupor was apparent at this point.

"Oh, I don't know his name. I call him Dog-. I mean Wolf Boy." Marina leaned in close to attempt to whisper to Stephen, but everyone could hear her. "He doesn't like to be compared to dogs. He gets really mad." She pointed to the bruise on her collarbone before giving a small laugh. Marina was about to say more when she stopped and looked at him square on. "Why are you here Wolfie?"

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Ooc:

Dapper Dabbler

6,250 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Brandisher 100

User Image

Nicolò ”Nick” Angelo

User Image
                              The blue furry ears twitched lightly at a sound behind the door. First it was footsteps, then the sound became what appeared to be a clap. He raised an eyebrow before hearing the familiar voice of Marina behind the door. He sighed as looked up and to the side for a moment. Nick didn't even bother to return to gaze down at the Elementalist when she opened the door with that goofy smile on her face. "Yeah, yeah, yeah." The wolf recited as she broke into laughter, feeling her grab his wrist. A twitch went across his face as she dragged him inside and displayed him to the two other inhabitants of the room. However, Nick first focused on scoping the room out. It seemed safe enough, though he knew that it could just be a front. He's seen many establishments and abodes that were booby trapped or set to look safe and cozy. Nick wasn't the type to be fooled by such simple child's play.

He was momentarily caught off guard by the attention to his tail. With a glare, he watched her cautiously as she then grabbed his ears. Briefly, they pointed themselves upwards and towards the unwanted attention, his tail reflecting the pleasurable sensations of his ears being scratched for a split second. "Knock it off." He snapped and attempted to swipe at her. However, the woman was off towards the arm of the couch. He let out a small growl as her poor attempt at a secret tidbit of info passed to this Stephen fellow failed. Even if she whispered, Nick's superior hearing would easily catch on to it. "Damn straight, and callin' me 'Wolfie' isn't any better."

The blue furred wolf finally paid attention to the other two, the man named Stephen and the other furry eared Lelouch. Lelouch was a cat, and he reeked of it. The entire place seemed to reek of him (according to Nick). His face twisted into slight disgust at the small. "Cats... I hate cats." He said before leaning against a free spot on the wall, a decent amount of distance away from the trio. It was only until his focus was on Stephen that he felt cautious. This scent coming off of him was strangely familiar. But, most odd was every time he sniffed it, Nick felt a bit more angry. It was as if the owner's scent itself contributed to this spontaneous rage. "You stink too. But worse than a cat." Nick said angrily, glaring at Stephen. His eyes briefly went to Marina and Lelouch, but finally settled on Stephen again. While Nick remained in this housing, or even if he stepped out for a second, the wolf wanted to make sure the white haired man didn't try anything funny. There was just this nagging feeling in his mind...

... And usually, Nick wasn't too far off from right.

Out Of Character: Sorry for no post yesterday. My bedroom breaker blew out, and that's where our modem and wireless router was. Sooooo... jah. >.>;

Mega Noob

User Image
Stephen Moriarti

So this is the end...
And the saddest thing...

Stephen stared at the man when he was introduced, noticed his wariness of the house and of him, and immediately began observing the man. "Judging by your obvious dislike of my butler, and Marina calling you...Wolfie...you must be a wolf demon of some sort. You do not have the timid air of a mutated human, not do you carry yourself with the deceptive air of a shapeshifter. While there are numerous, even infinite, other possibilities as to your race, you also were able to detect the demon who resides within me, thus the...stench you describe on me. Are my deductions correct?" Stephen's scientific mind worked this well even under the influence of drugs and alcohol.

Stephen, we know him. N'a said in his mind.
How?
Remember the pack of hyena demons who tried to ambush us on the way from our old home?
The ones I nearly slaughtered?
Yes. This one introduced himself as Niccolo, then.

"Niccolo..." Stephen said aloud, though more to himself than anyone else.

...Of the story...
Marina Bel'Fleur
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

User Image Marina let out a laugh at the wolf boy as he expressed his dislike for her saying wolfie. However, the joy of teasing and a drunken stupor came to a screeching halt when his natural a*****e like behavior came out. Her smiled turned into a thin line as she looked from Wolf to Lelouch and back. She gave a small snicker as she cleared her throat. "To be expected I suppose." She said with a sigh.

Marina was losing her nice flush the more the wolf spoke and pissing her off with every syllable that slipped from his tanned mouth. How could he make her so ******** angry all the time? However, she paused and exchanged a curious expression between Stephen and... Niccolo? A smile twisted onto her face as she narrowed her eyes at Niccolo. "Finally." She said. "A name to go with that infuriating face of yours. Niccolo or Nicco? Hm, maybe Nic instead." Marina looked at Stephen with a most curious smile. "And have you had a run in with him before?"

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Ooc:

Dapper Dabbler

6,250 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Brandisher 100

User Image

Nicolò ”Nick” Angelo

User Image
                              The more he remained in this house with the audience, Nick couldn't help but associate so much familiarity with this scent he got from the man. The white haired individual was starting to become a familiar sighting as well as memories started pouring into his mind. There plenty of memories that he had long locked into a vault in the recesses of his grey matter. Occasionally, that lock came off and information was sought from past experiences. This situation certainly granted that process he so hated. The past was just that: the past. He preferred to leave it that way. Yet somehow, some way, there was always something...

The moment that Stephen spoke, Nick gave him his full attention, though far from respect. He gave him the "I hate you" glare. However, his analysis of the wolf was spot on. Mutated humans saw themselves as abominations as well, with shapeshifters always attempting to look or sound cunning to hide their true identity. Despite wearing his own mask, Nick was as real as anyone could be, especially for his race that prided themselves on... well, pride. "I s'pose." Nick replied with a cold tone. "My race has a nose that can even smell the soul. Which is why I smell the stink of a demon I ********' hate." It finally dawned upon his mind who this stench belonged to. However, he didn't come to the conclusion right away. Nick preferred to let the answer reveal itself instead of pointing it out. "That demon inside you stinks like Hell, and I'd smell him from cities away..." These words came out like hisses, his eyes burning with a vicious flame.

He was ready to leave due to being in the presence of this demon when he heard his name being muttered out. Stephen said it loud enough to where everyone could hear. A loud growl and snarl left the blue furred wolf as his ears stuck up. "The name's Nick, a*****e." If looks could kill, Stephen would have a hole through his head. A huge hole. "Call me that again, and I'll stick my hand straight through your stomach and rip you're ********' spine out."

Out Of Character:

Mega Noob

User Image
Stephen Moriarti

So this is the end...
And the saddest thing...

Stephen stared at the man some more, and gave a chilling, unsettling smile. In an instant, Stephen was behind the wolf demon. "I don't mind if you prefer a different name, Nick, but to threaten me in my own house may well cost you your life." He said in a low, sinister voice. All traces of the mild slur in his voice and the hazy look about him from his indulgences tonight were gone. His veins pressed out a bit from his skin, their grey color giving him an ominous look. His mismatched eyes flashed dangerously, and Stephen let N'a'shezaernon's power be felt for an instant. Only an instant, but it was enough to bring all but the strongest demons to their knees. The young scientist was not challenging Nick, but rather letting him know what kind of power he commanded.

Then, all of a sudden, the evil that had exuded from Stephen was gone, and he was somehow back on the couch, reclining comfortably. The haze and the slur were back as well. "Now, if you don't mind, I'd actually like you to stay for a while. Have a drink, have some fun. Beat the living s**t out of Lelouch, if you can." Stephen chuckled a bit at that. Lelouch had been through too much in his lifetime to be beaten by Nick. "If you'd like a fight, I'll be happy to oblige, but not tonight. In my state, I doubt it would be much of a fight. Personally, I see no reason for violence in this matter. I did not mean to insult you by uttering your name, and I will refrain from doing so in the future. Please, have a drink, and tell me what you thought of Damien." Stephen now remembered Marina talking about how Damien had encountered this wolf demon, and he wanted to know more about the encounter.

...Of the story...
Marina Bel'Fleur
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

User Image
"Christ, shut up." Marina groaned as she pushed herself away from the couch, regarding Nick with a most annoyed look. "All you do is complain and threaten." She picked up the rest of the blade that sat on the coffee table along with the three empty bottles. "I need to step outside for a moment." She gave Lelouch and Stephen a smile, but as she passed Nick, a most unfriendly word escaped her lips as she shoved passed him and shut the front door behind her.

Marina sat herself down on the steps, setting the blade beside her as she picked up one of the empty bottles. She had been having such a good time until the wolf ruined it with his insults and short temper. He was so frustrating to the point of giving her a ******** ulcer. She threw one bottle into the air and watched as it fell. Before it hit the ground a pocket of air kept it from shattering and Marina sat there twirling her finger. She could feel her control wavering and finally dropped the bottle. She whipped her hand it flew until it shattered against a wall.

Marina used air two set the last two further away, setting them side by side. She took in a deep breath before launching a stream of hot blue fire at both of them. She watched them melt into the cobblestone street and brought her knees up to her chin, glancing at the jagged blade. She picked it up and turned it over in her hand before putting her other hand palm up in front of her. Magic was a most peculiar thing. She took a point of the broken blade and stuck it in her palm, making a line. She winced as she set the sharp piece to the side and watched as the wound bled. The bond between her and Iliad complex to say the least. Dying was not impossible, but it was very tough for both of them. She remembered being at rock bottom and trying so hard to end her life, but the closest she had gone was spending weeks in the hospital. She picked up a piece of shattered bottled and did the same on her hand, watching it seal up to the point of healing.

Marina let out a sigh. Only blades like the broken one could hurt either of them; that was how it was with Elementals. Bonds between two Elementals was stronger than blood or marriage and to break it was taboo, unheard of, equivalent to the label "untouchable", but Marina was unlike most Elemental with her life style.

"Well, better think of another plan." Marina said with a sigh as she leaned back on her elbows, welcoming the cool air against her.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Ooc:

Dapper Dabbler

6,250 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Brandisher 100

User Image

Nicolò ”Nick” Angelo

User Image
                              The smile on his lips only confirmed the suspicions clouding his mind. Despite what he believed to be an unmatched speed, Nick was capable of keeping up with the man's movements. Although, he had to use an interesting set of sense tweaking in order to accomplish the task. Stephen and N'a were no doubt a powerful duo, Nick would give them that. But he was tired of being considered lowly and weak because of his race. Demons that were bred with earth animals were towards the bottom of the food chain. Nick, however, had done quite a bit to rank among the "dangerous" creatures of the mortal realm they dwelled in.

After the air thinned out from the thick aroma of maliciousness, the wolf never softened his glare. "I don't drink. ******** with your senses and stuff..." He retorted back before crossing his arms and leaning against the wall again (now that his back was free). Though, his offer to beat the cat was a bit tempting. No. Best to save it for another occasion. "I'd kick your a** anyway, but whatever. As for mask-boy, let her tell you about it." Nick was about to move his head in her direction when she suddenly burst out.

For a moment, he had forgotten she was there. Perhaps he was simply born that rude. "Someone's got their panties up their a**." He growled at her in kind, ears twitching at her remark. "Drunk b***h, ******** you." Nick quickly shouted as she exited the door, listening to it shut. His eyes watched the door, first in a way that seemed to dare it to open back up, ready to claw at the Elementalist should she return. In a few seconds, they were gazing at it to make certain it would not open again. Since he was dealing with two men (well, a man and a thing) from his past, it wouldn't do much to hide himself. Nick simply growled at himself while pulling at his glasses, putting them on the bridge of his nose. The coast was clear, at least.

"Your sudden allocation to this particularly downcast municipal was discounted upon my recollection of your observed mobile patterns. I had presumed that both your physical and spiritual entities would be residing in, upon my initial comprehension, the last noted location prior to this dreadful litter of achromatic structures." The smarter side of his being came out, if not noticeable by the Italian accent starting to become heavy in his voice. How the wolf was able to not only hide such a physical trait, but also switch it on and off was astounding to most. It was natural to Nick. He had been doing so for countless years. "I am regretful to place myself in such humble nature, though I shall do so for the blatant basis that the intoxicated Elementalist has no doubt elected for a temporary reprieve from your abode. Disclose your justifications for residing within this city." Nick now took a seat across from Stephen, his voice sounding a bit more well-mannered and formal, though his eyes holding the same glare that could cut through metal.

Out Of Character: *Closes thesaurus* If it's confusin' (cause it is sorta to me), he's demandin' an explanation as to why they're here, before Marina returns. ^^;

Anxious Friend

8,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
And you lied to the angels...

ξlianna Ῥoupee

~Blinded Angel~

where?: My new room.. with who: No one. mood: Shaken.

...Said I stabbed you to death.

User Image

User Image

Emptiness. Nothing but white walls. No doors, no windows, no air. Eliana herself felt as if she wasn't there. For hours, nothing but white hollowness closing in around her...

Eliana sat up in bed, gasping. Never has she felt so suffocated. She didn't want to know who exactly had been dreaming that, and why it was so... So vacant. Normally, the dreamer was in the dream, but there was no one in sight. She searched her bed for Leo, it wasn't long before the worn cotton brushed her fingers. She slowly got out of bed, and felt her way over to the dresser. She slipped on her dress, and shoes, and fixed her lengthy curls. She didn't know what time it was, all she knew was that sleeping was not an option.

She slipped through the door, and gentle counted each step through the lobby. The wingless angel couldn't help but think that the creepy receptionist was still there, watching her. She hurried. As soon as she was out on the street, she slowed down, choosing to go right, and hug the walls again. The coolness of the air told her that is was nighttime. She didn't know if there was a curfew, but hey, she was blind. Eliana counted each step she made, and made mental notes as to where streets ended, where there were doors, and benches. She doubted she'd make any contact with anyone, with it being the middle of the night and all, but going back to sleep felt like death right now. Wandering the streets, and memorizing the city of Loq would have to do for now.

User Image
If we go at the same time...

O.O.C.: Whoo! Finally awake!

...They'll clean up the mess.

User Image

Dapper Dabbler

6,250 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
Ͼhief of Ҏiqs

User Image

Ͼommander Ғaust

User Image

User Image

Chief of the Piqs, the head law enforcer of the City of Loq, and potentially a very dangerous person to have the displeasure of knowing. Enter Commander Faust of the Piqs. His red uniform was easily picked out as he stood tall and proud among the Piqs. A large element of the said members, dressed in what would appear to be long formal trench coats and matching helmets or hats that effectively hid their faces. It was particularly interesting considering that the man seemed to be quite easy to discern from the rest of the groups. His metal claw was another eye catcher, shining brightly under the night sky. Bits of dark gray hair peeked out from below his matching red and black hat in such a way that still appeared neat. Overall, Faust had the look of his position down pact as well. However, looks only scratched the surface. Faust was extremely powerful, and very much deserved his ranking.

"That is all." Faust dismissed, having given out their orders for their nighttime shifts. Piqs littered the entire city no matter what time of day it might be due to his orders. To an untrained eye, they were law enforcers ensuring that nothing went awry in this quiet city. According to individuals like Nick the wolf demon, Faust and his men were a sinister evil that was hiding a dark secret. Yet, then again, Nick was a street hooligan himself. Could anyone take his word?

"Dismissed. Report to your ports or patrol routes. Don't disappoint me." Faust's voice was stern and commanding, mimicking that of a military general. Upon hearing footsteps, he turned his head with almost too proper posture that was practiced for centuries. A raised eyebrow showed his piqued curiosity, noticing long curls of brown locks. The heavy sound of his boots resounded through the air as he approached the blind angel, noticing the stuffed animal within her arms.

Her hugging to the wall made him question if she were in the process of some suspicious activity, though how she hugged it was a bit odd as well. "State your business, citizen of Loq." Faust's tone was formal, though demanding an answer.

OOC: Introducin' the Chief of the Piqs.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces