Welcome to Gaia! ::

If slots were available would you want to join?

I'm already in the role-play 0.46666666666667 46.7% [ 7 ]
I'd love to join! 0.26666666666667 26.7% [ 4 ]
//poll whore 0.26666666666667 26.7% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 15 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

User Image
m i r r o r xxxxx tell me something xxxxx tell me who's the loneliest of all xxxxx m i r r o r
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
mirror mirror - what's behind you xxxxx save me from the things i see xxxxx try to keep it from the world xxxxx why won't you let me hide from me? xxxxx mirror mirror - tell me something
who's the l o n e l i e s t of all?

xxlocation - outside the auditorium (shadow corner) xxxxxxmood - still irritated xxxxxxthoughts - goddamn it xxxxxxcompany - ren

User Imagemirror mirror rwby white trailer ::i'm the loneliest one ... of all

Hey watch it jerk!

Stop pushing, a**!

Watch where you're going!!

All those phrases were all she needed to figure out what the hell was going on behind her back. Apparently, Ren wasn't taking a hint from her and backing off. In a moment, she assumed, he was about to call out for her. "Misora! Misora, wait-" Right on cue. Hihoo began to pick up her pace and walk faster, wanting to be far out of reach until she heard something from a girl it seemed and turned around. Ren did something stupid again and although she'd rather not go back to him, she did go to go and check on the girl. From the way the girl let her touch her, she immediately assumed she was a freshman because of the minor hostility from her. As she checked on her, she listened to him (without looking at him) ramble on and on. "Sorry, okay? Jesus--" she heard him say as he continued on. "I wouldn't have said all that if I knew you'd be such a baby about it." Once she was done making sure the younger-ish female was okay, she stood her back up and guided her to her friends and directed them to the auditorium. Politely waving them away with a rather soft and relieved smile, she replaced her kind expression with a rather irritated and threatening face and swung her head back to Ren.

"I mean-- I was just kidding. You know I was-" Without saying a word, she grabbed his arm -- she thought about grabbing his ear, but thought it would be too big of a scene and the newer students would get in trouble on their first day if they missed assembly -- and dragged him outside and into a small private corner into the shadows of the side of the auditorium building. Once they had both stopped and there was little to no students around who could see the two, she swung her body back to him and tip-toed up to his face while grabbing the collar of his shirt, her eyes staring straight into his.

"You're lucky you knocked down that girl, I would have kept ignoring you. Obviously, you still don't know what tact is, Sparkles," she snapped in his face. "I thought I told you before, I didn't wanna talk to you right now," before repeating her previous gesture. "Or was that not obvious enough for you?!" She kept a tight grip on his arm in case he tried to run from her this time. He wanted to talk, he gets to talk. He better not start regretting it now.

"If it isn't obvious enough, Sparkles, I am not in a good mood and you're not helping by saying I'm being a big baby about it. Saying 'I wouldn't have said it' is a big fat lie because it's VERY obvious that you were trying to poke fun at me. You were NEVER one to talk friendly to me and we AREN'T good friends or even acquaintances, so BEFORE you even try saying 'i wouldn't have said that,' actually THINK about what you're going to say," she hissed at him.

His daily visits to the nurse's office last year made her keen on his basic personality, which it included the fact he says mean things because he wants to and knows what ticks each person off. He really didn't know what tact is or how to actually sound sorry, and that's what is pissing her off even more. "You wanna apologize to me? Actually sound like you're sorry!!" That was probably too much to ask, but he had moments when he can be sincere ENOUGH. Without saying Sorry, okay? Jesus, like he did. That wasn't sincere to her, that was him not seeing that that's not even an apology, that's just him apologizing as if he didn't do anything wrong.

ooc :: ithinki'msatisfiednow=w=;

yeah ... not as good maybe, but i feel better >.>; i think they hate each other even more now maybe? xD ;;;

Growlee

Millionaire

User Image

◆ || ♛ || C H O IxxJ U NxxH O N G ◆◆

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                            ↘ ↘ T I M ExxxW I L LxxxA L W A Y SxxxP A S SxxxB YxxxI T S E L F
                            ↘ ↘ L E T T I N GxxxT H ExxxW O R L DxxxC R U M B L ExxxE A C HxxxS E C O N D
                            ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━ ━
                            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxT H ExxxT E N N I N

“Oh, hello Jun.”
                            The tall blonde boy replied to Jun with those words.

Jun felt quite jolly for meeting him here. Jun loved being around Maurice, he liked his presence. They met last year when Jun decided to applied to be the sophomore representative for this school year.

The pinkette gave him a smile and then Maurice told him that he didn’t know when Lunch was going to be served.

Jun’s mood changed from a nice and pleasant feeling to a very discomforting emotion. Well he will eventually get to eat soon. If his dorm room had a kitchen attached to it, he would’ve been in that kitchen cooking currently. But sadly dorm rooms aren’t like that.

At that moment an announcement was made. The school’s staff informed all the students to go attend the ‘Welcoming Assembly’ which was being held at the auditorium. Jun didn’t feel like going, but he had to go. To be honest, Jun never really felt welcomed here. It was more like a prison for the supernatural to him. He always wondered if there was anyone else who felt the same way.

Jun let out a sigh and looked up at Maurice who told them that he was off to the auditorium. As Maurice was walking out of the cafeteria, Jun felt a bit dizzy and weakened. He felt like someone was draining his energy away and his vision was turning dark near the corners of his eyes. Jun was almost going to fall down but he grabbed on to the edge of the table he was standing near. It was just a sudden blackout.

“I should go visit the nurse after the assembly.”
                            He thought to himself. The teen noticed that Maurice had already left.

“Umm…miss uh I’m heading to the auditorium so umm..bye.”
                            She was a complete stranger but he felt like being polite as he interrupted Maurice and this blonde girl’s conversation earlier.

He left the cafeteria and proceeded to the auditorium. The school had so many students. The place was packed. Jun went on ahead to the to the auditorium and soon reached the entrance to the place.

All the seats were almost occupied. He found a row that had some seats left. So he walked past the hordes of pupils and claimed a seat there. There were quite a few seats which were empty near him.

All this chatter that was going on around Jun was just unbearable. It was giving him a headache. It felt so annoying. And he was having trouble breathing. The headache was kind of faint but he was suffocating and having a headache both at the same time. So the pink haired teen decided to go outside. Not attending it seemed right for him.

He brushed passed everyone and just stood there breathing heavily. Just then he heard a familiar voice pf a certain female. It was so fierce yet...so sweet.

"You wanna apologize to me? Actually sound like you're sorry!!"
                            It was Hihoo, his ex-girlfriend. Jun unfortunately broke up with her last summer due to certain reasons.

He walked to the direction from which the voice came from. It lead him to a nice and tranquil shadowed corner of the building. However nothing peaceful was really going on there. Hihoo was there engaged in scolding Ren Kimura while grabbing on to his collar. As he saw Hihoo his eyes widened a bit and he felt a sudden pang in his heart.

“Hihoo…”
                            Jun’s voice sounded rather faint and dejected when he uttered the mermaid’s name.

|| m o o d : happy - weak - sad || l o c a t i o n : cafeteria - auditorium - outside || c o m p a n y : Maurice and Skylar - Alone - Hihoo and Ren ||

|| o u t f i t : xxx || m u s i c : JYJ - IN HEAVEN ||

|| o o c : x____x ||

User Image

Ren wasn't planning on bringing attention to himself. He never planned on bringing attention to himself, ever. It always just sorta.... Happened. A lot of people were looking at him now, because of the way he forcefully shoved his way to Hihoo's side, and not too many were happy about it, especially Hihoo. The vampire patiently waited as she helped a freshman girl he knocked over (her fault for walking too damn slow), wondering if she was even paying attention to him. With the way she was acting towards him, he was ready to give up and walk away, but the small girl grabbed his arm and went off with him elsewhere.

"What the hell? Where're we-"

"You're lucky you knocked down that girl, I would have kept ignoring you. Obviously, you still don't know what tact is, Sparkles."

Sparkles. The name was really starting to get to him now. Noticing that they were heading outside, Ren started to freak out a bit. What was she trying to do? Send him out into the sunlight as punishment? She knew guys like him couldn't stand the sun! He could've easily broken away from the tight grip she had on his arm (for a girl), but once he realized she was heading toward the shade, he chilled out and let out a thankful sigh... That is until the freshman grabbed his collar and brought her face closer to his. Though initially surprised, he was hoping for some kind of random 'make-out-make-up' session, but no. The angry expression on the girl's face clearly told him the opposite.

"I thought I told you before, I didn't wanna talk to you right now. Or was that not obvious enough for you?!"

He hated the way she scolded him; it made him feel like a child. Not even his goddamn mother scolded him like that, for anything. "Oh, and since when do I listen to anything you say, mermaid-girl?" he hissed back before glaring right back at her. 'This chick....' Why couldn't Hihoo be like the majority of the other girls in school and swallow down whatever insult he threw their way? He couldn't tell if her standing up for herself was admirable... or just plain annoying. The longer he stood there, glaring at her as she continued to rant and tell him off, the harder he fought back the urge to remind her who the hell he was. And after a while, he gave up trying.

"You wanna apologize to me? Actually sound like you're sorry!!"

BAM!

In the blink of an eye, Ren's hand quickly moved, slapping Hihoo's hand from off his collar, and shoving her into the wall beside them. One hand tightly held her wrists above her head as the other roughly held her face up to look at him. His face was none too pleased. "You're starting to piss me off, Misora-" Ren growled, grinding his fangs together in a failed attempt to stay calm. "Who the hell do you think you are? You think you're such tough s**t, standing up to me? 'Should've taken that 'sorry' when you had the chance-" As he brought her arms a higher over her head, Ren used his other hand to turn Hihoo's face to the side, giving him a good, clean view of her neck. "How dumb are you? I easily overpower you..." he said, keeping his eyes fixated on the same spot. It'd been weeks since he last drank from something alive. You'd think he was full from that nasty blood-pack he finished not too long ago. "I never drank from a mermaid before-" he muttered, half-joking, half-serious. The corners of his lips curled to a devious smile as he brought his lips and fangs closer to her skin, hoping to scare her. "I wonder what you taste like-"

“Hihoo…”

Ren's head stopped moving. His face slowly backed away from Hihoo as he turned his head to see where that faint voice came from. In the distance, he saw a boy with... Pinkish hair? Pink eyes? "..Oh.... It's just you." he said in an annoyed tone. People conveniently popped out of nowhere to ruin Ren's fun... but at least he didn't have to worry about this guy. Jun, if he remembered correctly, was weak. The guy had health issues, fainting all over the place. He remembered seeing him sometimes last year on his daily trips to the nurse's office. "What're you doing out here, Junie? 'Thought students were supposed to go to the auditorium?" he cooed as he casually let go of Hihoo and made his way towards the sophomore. He'd deal with her later. "You're still as girly-looking as ever, I see-" he said. At this point, Ren was slowly circling around Jun like a shark with it's prey. "You're not still sick, are you?" he asked in a fake-worried tone. "Gee, I hope so... I liked seeing at that pretty face of yours every day at the nurse's office." Finally, the delinquent came to a stop in front of the boy, looking down at him with a serious face and a threatening tone of voice.

"Beat it, princess. We're busy here-"

[o.o.c. : --- ]

petite oiseau __ aristina
User Image
m i r r o r xxxxx tell me something xxxxx tell me who's the loneliest of all xxxxx m i r r o r
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
mirror mirror - what's behind you xxxxx save me from the things i see xxxxx try to keep it from the world xxxxx why won't you let me hide from me? xxxxx mirror mirror - tell me something
who's the l o n e l i e s t of all?

xxlocation - outside the auditorium (shadow corner) xxxxxxmood - still irritated > in shockxxxxxxthoughts - goddamn it xxxxxxcompany - ren and jun

User Imagemirror mirror rwby white trailer ::i'm the loneliest one ... of all

BAM!

Hihoo winced as he grabbed her wrists and slammed them against the wall. Crap, that stings. she thought in the back of her head. His threatening tone was intimidating, but that didn't mean she was scared of him. Instead she calmly stared right back into his eyes and made no more movements or backlashes. She didn't like it, but she knew more than anything that he was stronger than her. Hihoo is exactly how you see her, a fairly frail and breakable, though she does have her moments of being able to fight back pretty well. This was obviously not one of those moments, mainly because when he drew her up, he also lifted her to her toes barely touching the ground to the point where she couldn't exactly get a good platform to kick him off her. You're gonna pin her, that's probably a good way to do it. "Who the hell do you think you are? You think you're such tough s**t, standing up to me? 'Should've taken that 'sorry' when you had the chance-"

"Why should I take a sorry that has no meaning?" she snapped back. Hihoo stood by what she said. If he REALLY wanted to apologize, he'd be more. He started talking some more and all she did was wiggle around to get loose. His grip was tighter than hers, him annoyingly showing her that, yeah, she was very much weaker than him. But even so, she showed no fear in her eyes, only irritation from the pain in her wrists from his grips. She felt her chin being grabbed as he pulled her up a bit higher and his gaze on her neck. Now it was starting to get personal. She felt her hair lean to the side. Maybe the dark would cover it up a bit, but if not, Ren probably could see it well. Hihoo began to glare at him, seeing the smirk of his from the corner of her eyes. "Hope you like the taste of fish, Kimura, cause that's all you'll be tasting," she snarled. Right now, probably wasn't the best time to insult him anymore than she already had because she figured if he was hungry enough, he wouldn't try something like her, but you never knew with Ren.

Suddenly, she was let go, making the younger mermaid drop to her knees. As she rubbed her wrists, she looked back up to see Ren start circling around someone. Her eyes widened as she saw a familiar figure of pink. A rather tall but girlish figure was being circled and by this time, Hihoo jumped up and got in between Ren and the sickly Jun. "Leave. Him. Alone." she murmured threateningly while pushing Jun gently behind her and putting some distance between the two.

ooc :: ohmygodwhy?!;;;iforgoteverythingOTL

I'LL CODE IT LATER!! ;;;;

Growlee

Kappako

Millionaire

User Image

◆ || ♛ || C H O IxxJ U NxxH O N G ◆◆

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                    ↘ ↘ T I M ExxxW I L LxxxA L W A Y SxxxP A S SxxxB YxxxI T S E L F
                                                    ↘ ↘ L E T T I N GxxxT H ExxxW O R L DxxxC R U M B L ExxxE A C HxxxS E C O N D
                                                    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━ ━
                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxT H ExxxT E N N I N

Those crimson eyes…those treacherous eyes were looking straight into Jun’s pink ones. They were threatening him.

"..Oh.... It's just you."
                                                    Those vile words poured out of the vampire’s mouth.

Jun was trapped in a pit of dread. He never liked Ren and probably never will. Everything about him seemed so disturbing. Why was he like this? Why did he go around picking on everyone? And why was he so egotistical? Jun always wondered why he was like this. He had spoken to this black haired male before back in freshman year.

Jun told Ren to stop flirting with his girlfriend, well ex-girlfriend, but he just rudely laughed and shrugged it off and didn’t give a s**t. He made Jun’s blood boil with anger. But Jun never had the courage to stand up to him. He was a coward and will always remain as a coward. For he can only think off ways to piss off Ren but he didn’t have the guts to really do anything.

He was such a nuisance. Why would he even call him Junie. Was he some kind of puppy? No he was a Tennin, a heavenly being who had to be respected. The only thing that he was thinking about right now was about Hihoo. Why was it so hard to get over with it already? Hihoo had probably moved on by now. But he still had feelings for Hihoo, and he couldn’t forget about her just like that. Now he’s just a friend to Hihoo and only a friend. It’s like everything they had experienced together had disappeared.

“I won’t be able to live on, I need to wipe you away from my life, and you need to do the same thing.”
                                                    Jun thought to himself. If only he didn’t have this heart disorder and fainting syndrome, he would’ve been able to live with Hihoo for a longer period. But sadly this is his fate and it cannot change, he’ll leave this world forever soon.

His thoughts of Hihoo got interrupted by Ren, when he called him a girl.

“Geez, how come you’re always so arrogant Ren, what’s so fun about it?”
                                                    He kept ranting in his mind. The boy’s facial expression changed into a frown.

Jun’s sickness was a rare one. And nobody except for Hihoo really knew much about him to know why he had it. He kind of agreed with the fact that he was like a girl and princess, since the nurses gave him so much care and since he acted a bit feminine. But that’s just how he was and people need to accept him for who he was.

“Ren…You don’t know me okay.”
                                                    Jun uttered that while slightly trembling. He was only able to say that with the tiny amount of courage he had.

Hihoo jumped up and approached the two males and pushed them away while telling Ren to stay away from Jun. Hihoo had pushed Jun gently and with care but Jun was too weak currently, so he ended up falling down on the ground.

“Oh umm…ahaha I’m okay.”
                                                    He just sat there and said that, while scratching the back of his head.

|| m o o d : slightly angered and sad || l o c a t i o n : outside || c o m p a n y : Hihoo and Ren ||

|| o u t f i t : xxx || m u s i c : JYJ - IN HEAVEN ||

|| o o c : I hope everythings okay. ; u ; ||
User Image

If there was one thing Ren couldn't stand, it was someone who couldn't stand up for himself... and Jun was the perfect example.

It didn't take much for him to get a rise out of somebody. All he had to do was throw and insult their way and they were already butthurt about it. He hadn't even been there for a minute, and already the feminine guy was shaking in his shoes. Normally, one would stop and leave them alone, but not this vampire; he was having way too much fun seeing Jun tremble.

“Ren…You don’t know me okay.”

"Ooooh, tough guy, huh? Wanna come a little closer and say that to my face?" He couldn't tell if the boy continued to stand there as a way of refusing to do what Ren said or if he was scared stiff, but that didn't matter for long. Hihoo, whom he shoved into the wall a minute ago, had quickly moved in-between them, threatening the delinquent to leave Jun alone. "Or what?" Ren growled as he made his way closer to the two, clenching his fists as his dark crimson eyes pierced her pale blue ones. "You're gonna tell a teacher on me? You'll hit me with your tail-fin?" He wouldn't even be surprised about the second one. At least she'd look prettier in her mermaid form than she did now-

Just as he was about to continue, Jun fell to the ground after Hihoo lightly pushed him back. Ren couldn't believe it. The heavy atmosphere that surrounded the three shattered the moment Jun fell, and Ren quickly found himself laughing... hysterically. It was so funny that he had to lean against the wall, clutching his stomach. "Ahahahahahaha! Oh man- This guy's pathetic!" He choked out before walking away from the two to go back inside. He couldn't continue to stand there; the longer he stayed, the more he felt sorry for how weak he was... He couldn't even look at him without sending him to the hospital. "I'm out of here; this is sad-" he said before making his way back inside.

"Catch you ladies later-"

[o.o.c. : --- ]

Kappako

Fairy

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

() LOCATION Auditorium.
                                                            () COMPANY Ren.
                                                            () MOODIrritated.

(ooc: Jesus this is late. I understand if you guys get irritated with me. Sorry!)

She almost laughed, almost. Being a femme fatale Amaya didn’t expect any less of the reactions boys had because of Melanie’s presence. It was usually quite amusing, like now. As Scott eagerly trotted towards the blonde, making an attempt to talk to her until-

Yep. Ren intervened. Being his previous roommate made her almost impervious to his childish antics. It was necessary for him to get as many jabs in as he could, until he either got bored or his victim cracks. In Scott’s case she knew he could handle whatever Ren threw at him. After all had three years to get accustomed to his wonderful personality. Of course, Amaya was just poking fun.

While the boys reacquainted themselves the way only boys could she turned towards Hihoo, ready to introduce her to Melanie. She rather liked her squad close knit. Actually that was an understatement, it was mandatory they trusted each other. There was no way the young woman would jeopardize the execution of their routines over some ‘high school drama’ bullshit.

I thought you hated water..... Don't tell me you girls came in here for Scotty.” Amaya quirked an eyebrow in disbelief at the ebony haired boy, he knew her better than that. She quickly tossed away that expression for one of infatuation and turned away from the sea serpent looking at him from the corner of her eye while clasping her hands together imitating a blushing schoolgirl.

Found out I'm rooming with some dude this year... What I'd give to be roommates with you again, Foxxy-

The kitsune had to admit, if given the chance she wouldn’t mind rooming with the wild child again. Getting used to another person’s quirks wasn’t something that she was looking forward to. Not to mention that she didn’t have any background information of her current roommate.

Oh May-chan! I feel so hurt. My dear friend, Ren, doesn't think I'm pretty enough to be his roommate. Oh woe is me.

Scott proceeded to drape his arm around her shoulders, weeping over his dilemma. She put her arm around him as if supporting him and pulled sympathetic face. “Ren’s just blind. Ssh, it’s okay, it’s okay.” She cooed jokingly while caressing his hair.

Oh no. Ren’s rude mouth redirected itself towards Hihoo. She immediately locked her golden hues on the freshmen. If anything she wanted to know how the mermaid would react. Some girls would just bawl and play damsel in distress. Amaya’s approval of the girl was official when she stood up for herself and stormed off in a rage. She was reminded of herself. Mentally she wiped away a happy tear of pride.

Ren immediately was on defense and was making his lame excuses. She sighed, withdrawing her hand from Scott’s shoulders and pinned him with a meaningful look with her arms crossed. A few moments later she watched him take off after the petit brunette.

After he disappeared from her vision she brushed some invisible dust off her pale blue skirt and fixed her coat collar. “Knowing Ren he’s going to do something stupid. I’ll try to pacify him before he does any more damage.” The nine tailed fox shot a soft smile at her remaining company. “See you at the assembly!

Amaya walked in the direction she thought that Hihoo and Ren ran towards, although genuinely she had no idea where they were. ‘Jesus, only Ren would start drama like this on the first day. Hell, any day.’ She shook her head. “How hard is it to find these two kids?” At that exact moment rather loud and obnoxious hysterical laughter emitted around the direction of the auditorium. Her feet picked up speed but had to slow down every once in a while because of the familiar faces that greeted her.

Frustration was starting to get a hold of her. The assembly was going to begin soon and being student council president there was no excuse for not being present. So she did the only thing she could do, reassure herself while making her way inside the building. ‘Hihoo is fine, she seems like she can defend herself-

That vampire a*****e is already starting s**t with some sophomores.

I can’t believe he shoved that frail kid down.

The kitsune ground her pearly whites together, eyes checking the clock. There was no time to track him down and give him an earful. However, as if the gods were looking down upon her there he was inside the auditorium. She figured he would have skipped as per usual but there the vampire boy was. Amaya made her way towards him, ignoring any greeting he would have said to her and put a firm grip on one of his pointy ears, dragging him towards some seats in the back of the room.

What did you do?

f r o y o__ DEUX

Growlee

DJ Double B

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items