Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Entrepreneur

11,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Sarah Shirayuki

User Image

Sarah watched Rinko capture and take Hanako away from the group "Hanako be good it's only for a hour!"The small shy snow fairy said and turned to the others"My name is Sarah Shirayuki nice to meet you Ryu and everyone"She said with a small blush on her small pale face trying to be nice but her nerves was getting the better of her due to the fact she was in front of a boy she did not know much.She gave him a shy smile before walking backwards to Ayami knowing her she would be nice and help her with her nerves

Familiar Shapeshifter

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

╔=═=═=═=═=═=═=═=╗
Ryu Mizaki
Freshman -- Raijin

╚=═=═=═=═=═=═=═=╝

"I'll do whatever it takes..."

Ryu looked to the girl and waved to her. "It's nice to meet you too Sarah." He smiled, watching her back up to the phoenix girl. It was strange, Sarah and the phoenix girl seemed completely opposite. Sarah seemed to remind him of some of the girls back home most of the Yokai back home were Raijin or Fujin (Wind Demons). However, the mountains were cool enough for some Yuki-onna to live there as well. Maybe that's what she was, not like he could ask, he didn't want that teacher to come back and get them in trouble.

"...to protect everyone!"

User Image

2,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User ImageUser Image

Ayami Takagi
Phoenix Junior

User Image

Ayami watched helplessly as Ririko dragged Hanko away. “I am Ayami, it’s nice to meet you, I have to go.” She spoke distractedly before she ran after Hanako. “Wait Ririko-sensei! It wasn’t Hanako’s fault! I started that fight, she was just angry at Kasai for almost hurting Sarah! If anyone deserves detention it’s me not her!” She said desperately hoping that maybe Ririko would take her instead, or at least she could keep Hanako company in detention.

User Image
Where am I?:
Who am I with?:
How am I feeling?:
OOC:

Hilarious Fatcat

Hanako Kurono

User Image

Flirting make the world go round....

Hanako frowned at hearing Sarah yell at her to behave. She pouted and almost flipped her the bird when Ayami ran up yelling this and that about the whole mess being her fault. She looked up at Ririko-Sensei as the teacher stopped her breast and Hanako's jiggling along the way. As Ririko conversed with Ayami she looked at Hanako and asked if it was true. "Y-Yeah it's true.... She did start it." Hanako said shooting Ayami a small glare.

So when I flirt the world is on me....

Ririko Kagome.

User Image

Ririko dragged Hanako along as they walked toward the school buildings. "Honestly we go through something like this every year with you.... I suppose you should be glad we didn't have to call your mom this year or she would've.." Ririko said trailing off as she heard someone call out to her. She looked over her shoulder before turning around and sighing. "Takagi-San knowing your record of violence I'm not surprised and even though your a good in math I still can not believe you would hang around Hanako." Ririko said before looking down at Hanako. "Is it true what she's saying?" She asked as Hanako quickly gave her reply. "Fine you should come along as well, but Hanako still broke the rules so she does have to come." She said taking Ayami's arm dragging both girls towards the detention classroom.

Fashionable Entrepreneur

11,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Sarah Shirayuki

User Image

Sarah looked at Ayami and smiled at her honesty telling the teacher that it was her fault that Hanako was in trouble"Hey Ryu lets go have some fun and spy on those two"she said as she grabbed her hand and began to slowly creep behind them.A bad habit that she picked off her mother who was a pro at stalking .They got to the building she made a ice ladder to see inside the detention room"Stare"She said to herself as she waited for the girls to come to the room she motioned to Ryu to climb up also so he could look

Familiar Shapeshifter

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

╔=═=═=═=═=═=═=═=╗
Ryu Mizaki
Freshman -- Raijin

╚=═=═=═=═=═=═=═=╝

"I'll do whatever it takes..."

Ryu blushed lightly when Sarah grabbed his hand and led him to where detention was being held for the two girls. He saw Sarah form a ladder made of ice, well it looked like he was right, she was a Yuki-onna. He climbed up the ladder behind Sarah. He jumped of almost immediately, getting way to close to Sarah. He quickly began floating in the air from use of his Yokai abilities. "H-Heh, sorry..."

"...to protect everyone!"

User Image
User Image
Tenkuro Hokujo

"Well thats enough singing for now, time to head back to the school." Tenkuro said as he hoped off the edge of the building while his wings spread out again that let him glide to the school. "And time to see whats going on inside." He said as he went back into human form and walked into the school and began to walk the halls.

After walking around for a a minute or so Tenkuro had the 'fun' idea to see who was in detention since over the years he had been in there many times for being his "usual self", which was another way of saying being perverted. "Ok turn a corner hear and head do-" He said before getting a face full of boob as he turned a corner, hunched over reading a map of the school which dropped to the ground.

"My what lovely b-" Tenkuro said as he cut himself off in mid sentence to see the person he had bumped into had been Ms.Ririko. "Well..crap." He thought as a dead pan look appeared on his face.

Hilarious Fatcat

((Hey all you people who are trying to spy in the detention room!! I'm using that as an excuse so I don't have to RP with Hanako's character!! Along with ws117 since we are majorly busy so please don't bug Hanako and Ayami or Ririko for now!! Thank you!!!))
User Image
Tenkuro Hokujo

The first thought to go through Tenkuro once he saw Ms.Ririko was run, which he did without even realizing it before he had made it around the corner and down the hall. "Now that was close.." He said to himself as he began to take deep breaths remembering what she put him through in his first year.

((their fixed my previous post with another post))
User Image
Tenkuro Hokujo

"Well now that iv escaped death i think il get a bite to eat." Tenkuro said as he wiped a little sweat off his forehead after running away and decided to walk to the canteen. "She may not be a strong but she's still scary." He said as he shuddered at the thought of Ririko since she put him through hell in his first year but decided to forget about it for now since he had made his escape.

"Hey" Tenkuro said to the other students he passed while walking to the canteen, forgetting about some of the stuff he did earlier and focused on the present.

2,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Miahru Shimada
Human Freshman

User Image

Miharu let out a very soft laugh. “But I know you Kasai, how could I be afraid of you? Maybe if humans got to know monsters they could live together. I bet monsters have differing personalities just like humans do. There are plenty of humans who I would be more scared to be with then you. You lived in the human world, all the crime, rape, starvation. Being burned by you seems like a much kinder option then what I could face. I don’t think I would have been any more scared then anymore then I am right now.”

When he landed on the dorms she just stood there clutching her arm. Then she looked up at him with a fierce look in her eye. “HUMANS AND MONSTERS AREN’T DIFFERENT!” She looked down and away from him growing quiet again. “My dad had a bad temper too, he used to beat my mother and me on occasions.” Tears started to fill her eyes. “THAT’S a monster Kasai, not you, if anything you’re an angel. I don’t care; I would rather die than go back to my dad. He got custody over me with my mom in the hospital; I only got away from him by coming here. If I go back it would be a fate worse than death for me, I would rather stay with my angel and die happy the go back to my demon and die alone and sad.” She was still crying as she went over to him wrapping her arms around him before standing on her toes to place a kiss on his lips using his shoulders to keep balance. She stepped back smiling shyly. “I have wanted to do that since you saved me from those bullies, I just never got the chance.”

User Image
Where am I?: Girl's dorm
Who am I with?: Kasai
How am I feeling?: Sad and happy
OOC: One abusive father coming right up XD

Hilarious Fatcat

Kasai Honoo

User Image

---I love to play with fire---

Kasai stood and listened to what Miharu told him about her dad. Now he felt stupid for telling her to leave. Sure he had told her since he cared for her.... A lot. She was the first human he felt comfortable being around. He looked down at the floor for a minute as she told him that she would rather die then go back home. Maybe they could survive the year and then afterward he could take her back to the human world with him...... Perhaps even think about getting married and starting a family.

He was brought out of his thoughts as he felt her lips on his own. How did she manage to sneak up on him like that. Well duh this girl was Miharu Shimada. Besides her rather large bust she was quiet and shy. He felt his cheeks grow hot once again as she kissed him. It took enough strength to not burn her clothes when she hugged him or something like that. Now he was really struggling to not spontaneously combust and reappear from his ashes a few minutes later. As her lips left his he was sure her lips would feel a little tingly perhaps even left a spicy flavor knowing her ate spicy food all the time. His cheeks grew hotter as she spoke afterwards and the things she said.

"I-I see... Well to be honest you were kind of noisy so that's why I helped." He said hoping her wouldn't get smacked, but knowing her she wouldn't hit him. Hell she probably couldn't hurt a fly, she was innocent in so many ways.... Not to mention dense. He slowly smiled and walked over to her as he slowly returned to his human form. "Miharu alright you can stay, but no saying anything about being human." He said or rather demanded as he leaned down to her eye level.

"But listen here, once I graduate were going back to the human world and you can stay with me unless your mom wakes up then you get the idea." He said before pressing his lips back on hers. He soon broke it and smiled at her quickly pulling her into a hug knowing she would probably faint. "You may have been a loud mouth back then, but you still grew on me."

---So if you want to be with me prepare to get burned---

Feral Hunter

User Image
My name is Azreal Kain

I am a Draconian

I am at the Freshman Assembly

I am with No One

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

Lunch was a simple affair. Not being in the assembly was a bit nice, and being able to glide around let the Draconian map most of the school easily enough. Inside was going to be a little confusing but it was beginning week and should be just fine. He as currently sitting now on the ledge of the roof for the school. He scanned the passer byes in silence, his shirt and jacket around his waist to let his wings stretch out.

He was holding a plain brown case, debating on opening it. He was still learning the guitar, having had to act like a guitarist for one of the plays he performed in. At the most, for the moment, he was able to play the acoustic version of Hurt. The one that Johnny Cash covered before he passed away. Amazing Incubus, died less than four months after finding his destined one in June Carter.

Biting his lip, and not seeing anyone on the roof anymore, the blond withdrew a battered guitar. Full of nicks and with the neck warping and the saddle close to ripping from the rest of the instrument. Seeing better days, the guitar served the purpose of letting Azreal learn the instrument, and possibly next performance be allowed to play it for real. He could dance and sing for musicals, and could do accents fairly well. Perhaps, he could play as well for his thespian work. Taking a breath and nearly losing his nerve, the winged monster slowly began to strum the simple notes for 'Hurt'.

Quote:
Sorry if anyone is on the roof and I did not acknowledge you. I am just getting filler for Azreal at the moment until the next day or a room mate shows or someone is not five people thick to post with.

2,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Miahru Shimada
Human Freshman

User Image

Miharu let out a wet little giggle at the mention of her being too noisy. She smiled at him as she stepped back up to him as he told her what she wanted to hear. “I promise I won’t say anything about… you know what. I would really like that Kasai. I want to be with you, just like when we were little; I never want to let you go…” She trailed off as he kissed her. She was pleasantly surprised at the kiss, she would have enjoyed it longer but the events had been too much for her and she collapsed in his arms, the taste of his lips still in her memory as she drifted off into the blackness.

User Image
Where am I?: Girl's dorm
Who am I with?: Kasai
How am I feeling?: Sad and happy
OOC: One abusive father coming right up XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items