Dapper Prophet

7,950 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Hanae Sendo

User Image

User Image] Hanae sat up from her fall she rubbed her butt "Good lookin' out Hanako" she joked, taking her hand she got herself up "How was your vacation? Wasn't too sexy was it?" in a nudge nudge sort of manner.
She turned to Sarah, "It sucked I had to get a job with stupid costumes and sweaty old guys. It was really gross but I got to buy friends for my pet rabbit Sheryl." her face turning pink at the thought of her bunnys playing in there cages.

((This is like obceanly short, sorry))

Dangerous Gekko

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
Kitari smiled at ayami coughing abit more again " i will dont worry " he motioned kasai to follow him as he coughed abit "well....what should we do now kasai....?" he asked turning to his friend, he was glad to see his friends and to meet new people as well he felt like this year would be a good one, he coughed abit again and continued to walk with his friend.

Hilarious Fatcat

Hanako Kurono

User Image

Flirting make the world go round....

Hanako rolled her eyes at Hanae's joking and turned her attention to the new girl. "Oh everything's fine happens all the time." Hanako said waving her hand as Hanae talked about her summer. Hanako looked over at them and smirked. "Hanae you would do anything for your little babies maybe I'll come eat one and then you'll really be messed up." Hanako giggled. "Just kidding you know I couldn't eat anything that cute." Hanako said. "My summer was fine and no I didn't have any sexy encounters unless you count the time that my brother all most caught me undressing." Hanako said bursting out into laughter. "You look lost?" She asked looking over at the girl (Miharu.)

So when I flirt the world is on me....

Kasai Honoo

User Image

---I love to play with fire---

Kasai slowly stood up rubbing his face recovering from Amayi punch. "Jeez Amayi you sound like I did it on purpose!" He sneered before running behind Kitari. "And with this comment I leave you all! Amayi I could barely feel your breasts anyway!!" He said before grabbing Kitari by the collar of his shirt and taking off with a head start knowing Amayi would follow. "Is she chasing after?!" Kasai yelled as he carried Kitari along.

---So if you want to be with me prepare to get burned---

Fashionable Entrepreneur

11,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Sarah Shirayuki

User Image

Sarah noticed another girl that came to the aid of Hanae and shyly smiled at her"nice to meet you my name is Sarah Shirayuki nice to meet you and thank you for helping my friend"She held her cold hand out for her to shake it but was kinda scared to shake her hand hoping not to freeze her in the process.She looked over at Hanae and smiled"i am glad to hear that your bunny has new friends my summer was ok i suppose although i was alone in the north while my mother and the others was out doing business somewhere"She giggled at the scene of playing in the snow picturing in her head

2,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Miahru Shimada
Human Freshman

User Image

Miharu started to calm down as these girls appeared to be nice. She did let out another gasp at the girl mentioning eating the cute bunnies but let out a sigh of relief when she said she was kidding. “Oh! Do you like bunnies too? I think they are adorable.” She smiled shyly at the girl when she mentioned being lost. “Oh! I was looking for the freshman assembly. My parents always told me I couldn’t navigate myself out of a cardboard box, I guess they were right.”

Miharu turned to the girl with purple hair. “Oh, your hair is so pretty! Oh, I’m sorry, my name is Shimada, Miharu. I am a new student!” She shook the hand and noticed how could it was. “Oh my! You are freezing, are you feeling ok? Should I get you a blanket?” She was starting to get flustered again, when she got really flustered she tended to faint. She would rather not get a reputation on the first day of her new school.

User Image
Where am I?: Freshman Assembly
Who am I with?: Hanako and friends
How am I feeling?: Flustered, and oblivious to all the monsters
OOC: Wonder how she is going to stay undetected

2,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User ImageUser Image

Ayami Takagi
Phoenix Junior

User Image

Ayami was just turning to leave when her ears picked up at the comment he made about her breasts. Any thought that might have been playing in her head was replaced by unrelenting anger. She started to get very hot as her hair slowly washed from red at the top till it covered her entire head. Her eyes were crimson. She let out a cry that sounded like a bird call. “YOU ARE SO DEAD KASAI!” She turned to chase him a peal of fire coming off her hands and scorching the hallways. She flung two fireballs at him before her pendant flashed and she suddenly felt very weak in the knees. She collapsed to the floor having no energy to get up off of it.

User Image
Where am I?: Freshman assembly
Who am I with?: Kitari, kasai, and jamie-lee
How am I feeling?: Angry!
OOC: RAWR AYAMI SMASH!

Dangerous Gekko

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
Kitari had stopped as she fell, he coughed abit running over "ayami...are you ok...." he had a feeling she was out of energy but this quick? "ayami want me to bring you somewhere...?" he said coughing abit more.

2,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
ws117
User ImageUser Image

Ayami Takagi
Phoenix Junior

User Image

Ayami’s breathing was labored as Kitari came over to her. She only managed to gasp out a few words before she passed out. “Must…Kill…Kasai…Damn…Pendant…” The pendant she wore around her neck was designed to keep her Phoenix powers under control, if she ever got to out of hand with rage or anger the pendant would sap her strength so that she didn’t lose control and burn everything. If removed she would have full control over her powers. Only she could remove the pendant, and only as a conscious clear-headed decision. The pendant would know what her emotional state was as it is designed to track it. By this point her eyes were there usual brown and her hair had returned to its beautiful black color.

User Image
Where am I?: Freshman assembly
Who am I with?: Kitari, kasai, and jamie-lee
How am I feeling?: Angry!
OOC: Oh eff, sorry i forgot that Jupiter made a comment about her hair DX Sorry she was kind of distracted.

Dangerous Gekko

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
Kitari sighed abit then coughed "well i guess ill take her to the nurse..." he picked her up and waved to kasai "ill see you soon..." he coughed abit then walked to the nurses office and set her on the bed and sat down to wait for her to awaken, he watched her and smiled "they fight to much..." he said coughing abit more.

Fashionable Entrepreneur

11,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Sarah Shirayuki

User Image

Sarah blushed a bit at Miharu's comment and smiled shyly"Thanks and i like yours as well and please don't worry i am always cold to the touch but thanks for asking if i was ok"She stated and listened that she was on her way to the freshmen assembly "i am headed that way also lets all go and cheek it out"Sarah told the group with as she pulled down her hood so that she could breath a little bit more noticing that the sun was hiding behind some clouds at the moment

Hilarious Fatcat

Hanako Kurono

User Image

Hanako smiled and giggled at Miharu's joking. She was about to speak when hearing a commotion from down the hallway. Her eyes went wide as Kasai the idiot was running away from two fireballs. More importantly Sarah was close enough that she could get hurt by the heat radiating off of it. In on fell swoop Hanako tackled Sarah pressing her to the wall so the heat wouldn't be so bad. "Hang on Sarah!"

Kasai Honoo

User Image

Kasai let Kitari take care of Ayami as he ran away from the fireballs. As he ran coming near Hanako and some others he started to wonder why he was running. He could easily take the fire to his chest so he skidded to a halt in front of Miharu turning around his own eyes changing a fire yellow. "Come on lets see who really plays with fire!" He yelled as both fireballs hit him knocking him back into Miharu.

2,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Miahru Shimada
Human Freshman

User Image

Miharu was just going to say something to the purple haired girl when she heard a noise and someone yell. Her eyes grew wide as she saw a boy running and two balls of fire behind him. Before she knew it the boy had turned around, been hit and was suddenly thrown against her. Miharu let out a little yelp. “MEEP!” Miharu was knocked to the ground by the boy with him ending up on top of her. After the initial shock she managed to scrape together a few words. b] “What was that? Did you just save me?”

User Image
Where am I?: Freshman Assembly
Who am I with?: Hanako and friends
How am I feeling?: Flustered, and oblivious to all the monsters
OOC: Wonder how she is going to stay undetected

6,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
User Image

-Human tendencies go over looked but the fact is everything has a meaning-

Jamie-Lee was sick of listening to the freshman orientation so she left. She needed insulin anyways. she walked to the bathroom while looking around making sure no one followed her. She hurried into the girls bathroom and into a stall. She had a purse with her that held a kit in it. Locking the door behind her she opened her purse and got her kit.

The needle was sharp and she held it up with care and slowly took the bottle and sucked the insulin up and tapped the needle twice. She lifted her shirt and poked the needle in her tummy. The pain was dull but it still hurt. She pulled the needle back out and placed it back in her kit. She opened the door, closed her purse, kit tucked softly away inside, and walked out the door into a hallway. She walked in one direction and quickly got lost. She ended up running into one formilliar face. "Kasai!" She smiled happy to find someone. She went red in her cheeks but slowly walked up to him.

-Can't you see it?-

Fashionable Entrepreneur

11,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Sarah Shirayuki

User Image

As they walked through the hallway she saw two fireballs coming towards the group .She was pushed back to the wall to avoid the blast but the immense heat still was hurting her.Once the fireballs was gone.she was sweating alot and felt a bit faint"i think i need to rest a bit"she said quietly before cooling down herself with her palms that was covered in ice.the heat made her faint a little but was still conscious to heal her self slowly.Thankfully the fireballs was not closer or she would have serious problems"thank you Hanako i owe you one"She said in between breathes with a small smile on her pale looking face

Hilarious Fatcat

Hanako Kurono

User Image

Hanako let out a breath of relief as she saw Sarah already healing herself with her hands. Once she knew Sarah was okay her attention turned to Kasai who was on the floor with yet another girl. She sighed before rushing over her nails growing and raised ready to stab. "KASAI HONOO!!" She screamed as she saw him look over his shoulder and go pale. "You had better be scared!!" She yelled as her tail grew out followed by her wings.

Kasai Honoo

User Image

Kasai lifted his hands coming to rest on something soft and squishy. He squeezed once before looking up to find he had his hand on the girls breast who he knocked into. He let out an eep before while hearing her ask if he saved her. His devious brain kicked into gear as he smiled and nodded. "Why yes I did wanna go out?" He asked wagging he eyebrows at her playfully. His teasing and joking around were short lived as he heard someone scream his full name at the top of his lungs. He gulped looking over his shoulder to see the girl with the biggest bust in school coming after him. He went pale as he rolled off the girl and cowered before Hanako as she raised her nails above her head ready to strike. "Come one Hanako!! What did I do this time?!?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces