Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
User Image

-Human tendencies go over looked but the fact is everything has a meaning-

She looked down from him for a second. "I was born and raised in the human world. My family owns a farm house with lot's of land and meadow's filled with lavender and sunflowers." Jamie looked back up to Kitari. His presence gave her the chills. She shivered lightly. She couldn't let him know he had this effect on her. It was pathetic. Hell, he probably just felt bad she was a freshman with no friends, so that's why he was talking to her. Jamie repeated this several times in her head trying to convince herself that was it. She had no idea why he had this effect on her. She felt like she's known him a whole lot longer then just an hour or two. She found herself pondering for a bit to long, wrapped in her own thoughts.

Jamie quickly looked down. Blushing a light rose color. "Oh, so.." Jamie's voice lowered a bit. She asked the first thing that came to mind. "You're a senior already, I heard. What are you doing after this year?" Jamie automatically regretted that question. Maybe it was better she didn't know he was moving to Alaska or some other place. Then again, that might only further her into trying to change his mind.

-Can't you see it?-

Familiar Shapeshifter

neko_kitty16

Splunkle

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

╔=═=═=═=═=═=═=═=╗
Ryu Mizaki
Freshman -- Raijin

╚=═=═=═=═=═=═=═=╝

"I'll do whatever it takes..."

Ryu looked to the girl covering his hand up really quick. "Oh, I'm sorry here I'll cover it u--Ahh!" He about finished his sentence before he felt something really soft on his chest now. He looked down to see a new, blue-haired girl looking up at him, pressing her breasts close to his chest. He had felt this before when the girls back home would try and talk to him while he was in his Yokai form. Though transformed or not, he was never prepared for it. His face went beet red as he listened to the girl's request. He wasn't sure what it was, but their was something about this girl that just made him want to protect her. "U-um...sure I'll help you. C-come on we should get outta here." He smiled a little to her, almost forgetting about Reina being there.

"...to protect everyone!"

User Image

Dangerous Gekko

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
Kitari coughed abit as he smiled at her, he noticed her gaze in to space for a minute then return to reality to ask what he was going to do after this year "well....i own a very successful medical company....so i guess run that...or teach here....that sounds fun" he coughed a few times while he spoke then he smiled to her "lets go for a walk.." he said as he stood up and held his hand out to her coughing abit.

2,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Miahru Shimada
Human Freshman

User Image

Miharu hears screeching behind her but she didn’t stop. It wasn’t until she felt the impact on her back that she turned. She saw Kasai and then they were falling. She felt him wrap his wings around her and she just held onto him as they fell. When they stopped falling she continued to hold onto him. “I’m fine…” She looked away from him, she had to tell him. “My mother, she is in the hospital, a coma. I have no one else to go to. You were my last hope, I can’t leave, if I am here I might be in danger, but if I go home it will be worse. Please don’t leave me.” She squeezed him not letting him go.

User Image
Where am I?: Woods
Who am I with?: no one
How am I feeling?: sad
OOC: and now its back

6,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
User Image

Jamie smiled as she lightly took his hand and got up off the ground. His touch was like electricity to her. It made her hand tingle. She blushed yet again. God this needed to stop. "I don't know the grounds very well." Jamie admitted to him as she let his hand go and still had a tint of rose in her cheeks. "but, I'm sure, you being a senior you know every place here. I guess I'm lucky to have met you." She looked up to him and smiled brightly. She felt like an idiot. "Lead the way Kitari" she laughed lightly.

-Can't you see it?-

Dangerous Gekko

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
Kitari smiled to her as she took his hand and stood up, he coughed abit but started to walk down the hall "well.....where would you like to go....?" he coughed again but smiled to her awaiting her response, he looked out the windows as they walked by them ,he loved nature and being outside it calmed him he felt more relaxed less...trapped.

6,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
User Image

Jamie looked to him when he asked her what she wanted to do, where she wanted to go. She thought for a minute. "Hmmm, well do you guys have any archery fields here?" She didn't know if that was very monstrous or not, but she loved archery. She brought her own bow and arrow. She hoped Kitari wouldn't mind if she an up to her dorm, he could come too, of course. She was itching to get on the field again. "At home we have an archery field in our back yard." She said almost so low at a whisper.

-Can't you see it?-

Dangerous Gekko

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
Kitari thought for a second as he smiled coughing bit "yeah....theres one....its not to far from here..." he smiled to her then thought for again coughing abit before he spoke "are you wanting to get your archery supplies first....?" he asked wanting to know before he led her there.

6,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
User Image

She nodded. "Yes, I have my bow and arrows, and glove in my dorm. You can come get them with me, if you want to that is." Jamie looked forward now. She was scared of tripping or running into a wall because she was paying too much attention to Kitari. How embarrassing would that be. "Honestly, I don't quite remember where my dorm is.." She looked back to Kitari. "This place is so big!" she explained as she continued down the hallway with him.

-Can't you see it?-

Dangerous Gekko

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
Kitari smiled at her "ok then...whats your dorm number" he coughed abit as they stopped in the girl dormitory and waited for her to give him her dorm number, he thought it abit interesting that she liked archery and had brought her own supplies for it as well.

6,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
User Image

Jamie had to take out a piece of paper. "I have dorm, 211" She folded the paper away and looked to him. She was happy he actually wanted to hang out with her. It gave her butterfly's in her tummy. She couldn't wait to write her best friend about the school, and the people in it.

She started to walk down the hall. She recognized the hallway now and walked to her room with out much need for leading from Kitari. She looked back to make sure he followed her. When they reached the door, she opened it using her key, and walked in. She quickly went to her bed and picked up the yew wood bow, and her arrows. She turned to Kitari. "Do you shoot at all? I use a bow I made, and I have special arrows made from silver tips for even weight. They tend to be easier to guild." She smiled lightly as she held it in her hand and walked back out. Her room was very neat and tidy. Nothing had really been put away besides a picture of her mom, dad, and 4 brothers on her bed side, and one of a boy and her hugging in front of a huge old oak tree. She locked the door behind her and smiled to him.

-Can't you see it?-

Dangerous Gekko

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
Kitari waited as she grabbed her things he heard her ask him if he shoots "well i took archery one year...i was good at it" he said with a smiled as he coughed again, he smiled to her and wandered back where they were before and then outside "its over there..." he pointed to the archery field and coughed abit as he walked to it "here we are...." he said with a smiled as he stared at the targets.

6,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
User Image

Jamie walked onto the field. She immediately felt at home. "Archery is such an amazing sport." Jamie put her gear down and slipped on a glove to her left hand. She picked up an arrow and her bow. She stepped back and turned away from Kitari. She lined up about 50 feet from the target and concentrated. She was a bit nervous infront of him, but she took a deep breath and cleared her mind. Aiming, and pulling back she looking down, and took the shot. Her arrows had red ribbions tied to the end of it, and all you could see once the arrow was shot was a red blur. It was almost a bulls eye. She turned to Kitari, and let her bow point to the ground. "Wanna take a few shots?" She put her bow out for him to take. It was obvious Jamie was more herself now.

-Can't you see it?-

Hilarious Fatcat

Kasai Honoo

User Image

---I love to play with fire---

Kasai winced feeling a pointy part of the boulder stick in his back. Until he moved his wound couldn't heal. The only problem would be how to do so with out letting Miharu fall. Perhaps he could persuade her to hold onto his neck and He grunted as he felt her shift her weight. "Miharu I need to hold onto me tightly." He said as his wing that she wasn't currently laying on spread out as he flexed it a bit.

He nodded as he looked up at his wing. Some feather fell from it, but they simply dispersed into a flame as they hit the air. That's how his body worked, if one part fell off or was cut off it would burn and returned to him. The bigger the part that left his body the slower it took to burn and return. Even his blood would slowly boil and return. "I'm hurt and my body can't heal unless I get off the boulder since a pointy part of it is in my back." He said. "Once we get on leveled ground we'll talk about the situation so please Listen to me and hang on tightly."

---So if you want to be with me prepare to get burned---

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces