Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Fatcat

Splunkle
Hanako Kurono

User Image

Flirting makes the world go round....

Hanako looked back over as Reina talked about being swarmed and such. She did however feel bad when Reina said something about beating up the entire student body. "Well no I mean..." Hanako said standing. She stepped in front of Reina as the girl was heading toward Kasai. "I'm sorry about calling you Moka's kid and not asking your name." Hanako said giving a warm smile. "I guess I sort of know how you feel. When I first came here most of the teachers expected me to be a dimwit floosey who only cares about flirting.... Which is partly true." Hanako said giggling at the last part. "Anyway lets start over. It's nice to meet you Reina would you like to be friends?"

------------------------------
Where am I?: Cooking classroom.
Am I with someone cute?: Reina, pervert number one, Miharu.
Can you read my mind?: Why am I an idiot sometimes....
------------------------------

So when I flirt the world is on me....

2,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Miahru Shimada
Human Freshman

User Image

Miharu stared up at Hanako with a defiant glare. “He is NOT just a horny pervert! He is sweet and caring and nice! He has saved my life on numerous occasions! SO DON’T MAKE FUN OF HIM!” She was red in the face as she yelled up at Hanako then she noticed where Kasai was staring. “KASAI!” She shook him before pulling his face into her chest. “STOP STARING AT HER PANTIES… you should only want to see mine…” That’s when she noticed the other girl stalking towards Kasai. She saw the flash of fangs but didn’t understand she just felt like she wanted to hurt Kasai. She held him tighter and let out a little cry of fright.

User Image
Where am I?: Girl's dorm
Who am I with?: Kasai
How am I feeling?: Oblivious
OOC: Still no sense of direction.
User Image

User ImageKira was busy jamming to his music when he noticed Rei walking towards him. Kira heard bits and peices of what Kei said because of his music, but he got the general idea. He did however catch the last statement. Kira took the CD and said "You name it and I got it. Rock, metal, pop, japanese, ect. If your looking for kick I have Avenged Sevenfold, Bullet for My Valentine, and Three Days Grace." Kira yawned and took out one of the earphones in case Rei had anything else to say. "Im going to start the rounds in the school next. Your free to come if you like" He said as he turned around. Kira began to walk, but stopped a little to turn around. "Oh ya. I noticed you were wearing your uniform today. Did something good happen over the summer maybe?" He said with a laugh. Rei was notorious for not wearing his uniform. "We seem to have new people this year too, so try not to start anything ok? I dont wanna go around cleaning your messes." Kira said with a smile. The smile instently faded and Kira went to a more serious tone "If you cause to much chaos in the school I will end you myself." Kira's smile came back and said "Well now that thats over with, I think ill get going. That is unless you wish to come as well." Kira then took out a CD from his jacket and tossed it to Rei. "I recorded the concert I went to over the summer. All three bands i mentioned played"

User Image

Married Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
June Suzuki

My heart
Is played just like harp
By sinful hands of darkness
With nails oh so sharp
Your voice is like a drug
That makes me numb
It leaves me with no senses,
Deaf and dumb

User Image

June just smiled as he hugged Ayami more happy she was happy. Before he could say a word he heard a noise outside of his room which made him think how he should act when he opened the door to the person. "Yes Ayami your my mate of fate and i love you too. Get dress quickly someone is outside my room." He said grabbing her clothes and handing them to her before he started getting dressed himself. He wanted to see who was that dumb to peep into his room so he only put on his boxers and pants before walking out and closing door so Ayami could get dressed in peace only to see Sarah and Ryu there blushing red. "Really you two was one the ones peeping into my room wow my friends are perverted. Ryu you know Ayami is going to kill for that and as for you Sarah you sure move back because your not looking to good." June said shaking his in disbelieve that them two was peeping in on him and Ayami like that.

Fashionable Entrepreneur

11,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Sarah Shirayuki

User Image

Sarah looked up at June and frowned slightly"I-i was not peeping on you guys and i just wanted to find you to see if you got any lollipops because i am burning up so please don't call me perverted"She said as she looked up at him with anger in her eyes"why do you think i would want to peep on you and Ayami anyway?"She asked as she turned away from him

Married Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Rei taiga

"Are you okay? No, I'm in a daze
Trying to escape but I just don't see the point.
Maybe I should just stop breathing."

User Image

Rei rolled his eyes as he followed behind Kira laughing alittle everyone yeah he hated the school uniform but his normal clothes was messed up from training in the forest over summer break. He caught the CD and smiled as he slipped into his pocket glad he had a friend like Kira kinda."I wish something good happen over summer break but its sad to say nothing happened at all." He knew Kira was not joking about ending him at all the two always was fighting when ever Rei when hunting for the pretty boy June or perverted horny fire bug Kasai two of the schools best students. "Yeah i understand but i will still hunt June and Kasai then the other two will get whats coming to them too. Wait Kira how was your summer meet any cute girls or did you just stay here like last year? He asked laughing little knowing Kira had no luck with woman at all.

"Are you alright? Just give me some time,
and I will do something about all this soon.
You'll see when I stop breathing."

2,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User ImageUser Image

Ayami Takagi
Phoenix Junior

User Image

Ayami was happy but she froze almost immediately. As June said there were people outside his room. She went red and hid her head under the sheet as he went out. She quickly started gathering her clothes and slipping them on. She had put her skirt and shirt on and was about to fetch her panties when she heard talking outside the door. “SARAH! RYU! What did they see? Did they see her give herself to June? OH GOD!” The flush started to spread from her face over her whole body. Heat started radiating off her body and a burst of flames shot out from her body incinerating the clothes she was wearing leaving her with just the pendant. She needed to calm down before things got worse, the pendant flashed and absorbed the heat as she fell over she pulled herself over to her panties and slipped them on as well as June’s shirt that he had left before she collapsed. She was still conscious but didn’t have the strength to move for a while.

User Image
Where am I?: June's room.
Who am I with?: June
How am I feeling?: Happy
OOC: Oh dear, Sarah and Ryu are going to walk in on them aren't they

User Image

Familiar Shapeshifter

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

╔=═=═=═=═=═=═=═=╗
Ryu Mizaki
Freshman -- Raijin

╚=═=═=═=═=═=═=═=╝

"I'll do whatever it takes..."

Ryu looked up at June also looking at him with anger in his eyes. "I was with Sarah trying to help her, I had no intention on peeking on you and Ayami. Why would I want to peek on someone who just wants to burn me alive for no particular reason?!" He yelled, causing a small discharge off his body, blowing out one of the lights in the hallway. This even made Ryu jump in surprise, and he was the one that did it. He sighed a little after wards. "Sarah just needs some of that candy, okay?" He said, not really feeling like talking at the moment.

"...to protect everyone!"

User Image

Where am I?: Outside June's Dorm
Who am I with?: Sarah, June
How am I feeling?: A bit mad
OOC:

Hilarious Fatcat

Ҟasai Honoo

User Image

==== ☠ ==== I love to play with fire ==== ☠ ====

Kasai snapped out of his thoughts as he heard Miharu yelling then felt his face pressed firmly into her cleavage. He sighed happily and reached up to squeeze on when Miharu smacked his hand away. He looked up from between her boobs and gave her the puppy dog eyes. "Pwease?" He asked sweetly before seeing the girl starting to advance on him and Miharu. He quickly jumped up after seeing her fangs. He held Miharu bridal style and bolted out the door while Hanako distracted the girl. "Miharu we need to go to your-" He said cutting himself off. "Well my dorm since I'm banned from the girls." He laughed as he rounded a corner. "Anyway that's just how Hanako is.... She's a succubus who hate's men who grope or tease her since she's the one who usually does the touching and the teasing. Don't let it get to you."

==== ☠ ==== So if you want to be with me prepare to get burned ==== ☠ ====

Married Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
June Suzuki

My heart
Is played just like harp
With nails oh so sharp
That makes me numb
Deaf and dumb

User Image

June saw he pissed off Ryu and upset Sarah and sighed as he looked at the light blow out thanks to Ryu which made June sigh alittle as he leaned against the wall. He didn't like upsetting people nor making them mad at all. He opened his door and grabbed a bag of lollipops for Sarah and closed the door again as he walked over and handed them to her . "Sorry about calling you both perverted but try and see from my point of view if you caught your friends outside your room like i did you both would be mad too i bet. He looked at Ryu and bowed his head alittle. "Please forget me for you guys it was wrong of me to say that stuff to you and i hope we all still can be friends.
User Image
Tenkuro Hokujo

"Ok i think i am clea--hey watch it!" Tenkuro said as looked back to see if they had spotted him but bumped into someone and fell back on his butt with the hood part of his hoodie dropping to reveal his face. "Watch where your going you b*****d." He said to the student without looking but sighed as he saw who he had bumped into. A Yokai that was a good bit taller then he was probably five inch's taller and looked like to be one of the thug types that came through the school. "No, you watch it. Im not going to let some freak like you talk that way to me!" The taller student said as he pushed Tenkuro and sent him skidding back a few feet, knocking some other students back along with him.

"Okay..if that's how you want it fine. I'm not usually violent but you caught me in a bad mood." Tenkuro said as he saw the Yokai walking towards him and opened his mouth and began to sing his song of destruction, which caused his opponent fall to his knee's as Tenkuro sang louder and walked closer. "beautiful isn't." Tenkuro said as he stopped singing and stood in front of the Yokai waiting for a response from him to know if he had enough.

Fashionable Entrepreneur

11,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Sarah Shirayuki

User Image

Sarah turned around and herd June Apologize "Idiot of course we are still friends and i am sorry fro getting so mad at you"She smiled and took the bag of lollipops and quickly ate one and was relived to feel her body heat drop back to her original coldness.She herd someone drop in June's dorm and looked at his door"Hey is Ayami is ok?"she asked as she walked up to his door and opened it finding Ayami on the floor"Hey Ayami are you ok?"she asked her with a concerned look on her face

Married Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
June Suzuki

My heart
Is played just like harp
With nails oh so sharp
That makes me numb
Deaf and dumb

User Image

June smiled glad Sarah was still going to be his friend but he didn't like the fact she called him a idiot at all. He turned when he heard someone fall like Sarah and was not sure if Ayami was ok until Sarah opened his door walking. He followed and saw Ayami on the ground and quickly ran over and picked her up into his arms bridal style. "Hey Ayami are you alright?" He asked as he carried her over to his bed and laid her down on it.

2,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User ImageUser Image

Ayami Takagi
Phoenix Junior

User Image

Ayami blushed as June picked her up again. She loved it when he did that, it made her feel like she was his wife. She whispered quietly up at him. “I-I-I’m fine, I guess I was just a little tired after…” She blushed really hard because Sarah was right there, and she couldn’t repeat what they had done in front of other people. She buried her face in his chest before he set her down on the bed. She tried to give Sarah a smile saying she would be just fine. She was glad that only her outfit had burnt up and even more thankful June had left his shirt behind so she had something to wear.

User Image
Where am I?: June's room.
Who am I with?: June
How am I feeling?: Happy
OOC: Oh dear, Sarah and Ryu are going to walk in on them aren't they

User Image

Familiar Shapeshifter

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

╔=═=═=═=═=═=═=═=╗
Ryu Mizaki
Freshman -- Raijin

╚=═=═=═=═=═=═=═=╝

"I'll do whatever it takes..."

Ryu remained outside of the room, even after seeing Ayami passed out. He only stood there for a moment before sighing to himself. "Just because she hates me...it doesn't mean I have to hate her..." He said smiling a little and walked into the dorm room. "What happened...i-is she going to be okay?" He asked, keeping his distance and looked away. Not because of Ayami getting mad, because Ryu didn't know if she was fully clothed. He did give a slight smile to June, showing that he wasn't too mad at him.

"...to protect everyone!"

User Image

Where am I?:
Who am I with?:
How am I feeling?:
OOC:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers