Welcome to Gaia! ::

2,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Splunkle
OOC:
kazuki1123

How would June know Reina was a vampire? As far as I'm aware (or what the R+V has told me), a vampire's distinctive traits are their fangs (which you can only really see if you're looking straight at her; they're considerably smaller in her normal form), their silver hair (which she doesn't have); their red eyes (which aren't restricted to vampires) and their strength (which she hasn't shown yet). Plus, she has foodies so it isn't exactly a place most people would look.

A Dude Named Soul

Reina and Sarah both just told each other they were new to the academy.

Please use the OOC Thread for OOC discussions! Please and thank you! :3

Hilarious Fatcat

BING BONG!!!

It is now one in the afternoon!!

Since it's the first day of school there are no official classes till tomorrow so it will just be a free day to make friends and such. Freshmen are supposed to be at the freshmen orientation which goes until one in the afternoon. PLEASE USE THE OOC THREAD!! And thank you ws117 for clarifying that 4laugh

Sincerely, neko_kity16.

Familiar Shapeshifter

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

╔=═=═=═=═=═=═=═=╗
Ryu Mizaki
Freshman -- Raijin

╚=═=═=═=═=═=═=═=╝

"I'll do whatever it takes..."

Ryu began to get nervous again as their group almost instantly increased. Of course it wasn't that bad since they were all male Yokai now, still he felt a little intimidated now by them. He just sat there and ate as the new people showed up two of them seemed to already have known Sarah from their past or meeting her here today. The other just seemed to be a passerby, still he wanted to break his own silence, as nervous as he was. "Yeah, this is my first year here as well. Though I'm glad I'm making some friends here already here on my first day."

"...to protect everyone!"

User Image

Dapper Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image
Takashi
'Wolf' / 'Wolfy'

Takashi's ears perked up at the chime of the bell, then sighed. He had a lot of dishes to dispose of, as always. As he walked, his bag slung over his shoulder, he noticed a male Yokai talking to himself. Odd, but he sensed.... nervousness in the Raijin's voice, so so he figured it was a Raijin; he smelt burnt, but not the burn that would be caused by flames, moreso electricity. He patted the Raijin as he passed. "Just don't get eaten and you'll do fine." He smirked and continued on, being bumped into just a couple of steps farther on.

The collision caused both Takashi and the other Yokai to fall, along with Takashi's bag. The other Yokai was a large, muscular man, that stood about six foot five. Those that attended the school knew him to be Naitashi, a bully and someone who used his size to get his way. Takashi simply dusted himself off and went for his bag, but Naitashi already had it in his possession. "Oi. Bumping into someone and not even apologizing. That's enough reason to kill you right now. But I think I'll take this instead." His gruff voice already attracted a small group of eyes as a fair bit of tension was created. Takashi's eyebrow raised. "So you're more akin to thievery than being an a**..... whatever: I apologize for your clumsiness. Mind giving that back?" Naitashi grinned, then began to tear through the contents of the bag. "What would be so important... Ah. What do we have--"

Everything happened quickly. As Naitashi tore through the bag, Takashi swayed back, then charged him. It was at this moment that Naitashi pulled out a small bronze locket. As he tried to open it, Takashi's elbow blasted itself into Naitashi's stomach. The giant doubled over, catching his breath as Takashi caught bother the bag and the locket, quickly putting the latter into his pocket. As Naitashi dropped to a knee, coughing, then looked up at Takashi, both were glaring at each other, but there was soon an understanding. Naitashi wanted to kill Takashi..... Takashi wanted completely obliterate Naitashi. Only one would succeed, and both knew it would be Takashi. Naitashi got back up and backed off, saying "I'll remember this," as he exited the room. It took Takashi a moment to break the death glare, but soon he too exited, exhaling as he did so. A moment later, a loud bang echoed. The source? A large dent in the wall he walked past.

Some onlookers began to whisper amongst themselves. "Wasn't that Takashi? I heard he got suspended last year after he tried to tear that spider guy apart. What's he doing back this year? Looks like he's going to be trouble this year too."

User Image

Fashionable Entrepreneur

11,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Sarah Shirayuki

User Image

Sarah looked at Reina and smile then back at June"I think thats a wonderful idea Thanks June"She said .Once she herd that he wanted to hang out late she blushed dark red"Umm June can i get back to you about hanging out late?"she asked as she grabbed Reina and pulled her to the side a little"sorry to ask this but i am no good around boys can you please help me get out of this?"She asked quietly she did want to hang out with June to catch up but was to shy to be with him alone she continued to look down at the floor waiting to hear advice

Familiar Shapeshifter

╔=═=═=═=═=═=═=═=╗
Ryu Mizaki
Freshman -- Raijin

╚=═=═=═=═=═=═=═=╝

Ryu completly froze up when he saw the fight that just happened between the two students. The guy that was trying to be friendly to him, seemed completely different when he just got done almost knocking that much bigger Yokai out. Ryu just simply turned back around to the group at the table, trying to shake the thoughts of fighting anyone here out of his mind. He quickly picked up his finished plate and sighed. "S-So, um where should we go now?" He asked the group, mostly Reina and Sarah since the other two were still complete strangers to him, but when he looked up he saw them away from the table, talking about...something.

User Image
User Image
Tenkuro Hokujo

"Again with the violence." Tenkuro said after a drawn out sigh, thinking about how people in the Academy all ways glorified people that fought. "Well if anyone want fly better say it now." He said getting up and taking off his hoodie and tying around his waist again, leaving his lunch tray on the table. "Also ladies if you want to hangout with ol'Kuro just look towards the sky and give out a holler." Tenkuro said as he opened one of the canteen's windows and spread out his wings as he jumped out took towards the sky.

"I just can't get enough of this view." Tenkuro said as he reached the altitude he wanted and looked over the whole campus, thinking about all the things that happen their and about what kind of creatures come to study their also.

Married Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
June Suzuki

My heart
Is played just like harp
By sinful hands of darkness
With nails oh so sharp
Your voice is like a drug
That makes me numb
It leaves me with no senses,
Deaf and dumb

User Image

June heard the bell and sighed as he got up and watched the fight before turning back to Sarah and her friends so they could leave. He could tell Sarah was still shy around boys and need someone with her if they was going to hang out later. He smiled as he looked at the around noticing the flash's from the cameras going off around it was his fan club again it was a pain to be in the spot light all the time and he didn't like it at all it was Hanako's thing to be in the spot light while he stay in back. "Sarah we can hang out some other time if your not up to besides i should be showing you guys around the school so you don't get lost." He said as he watched the two girls whispering about something but didn't bother to pay them much mind.

Hilarious Fatcat

Kasai Honoo

User Image

---I love to play with fire---

Kasai jaw dropped as Miharu said he should ask if he wanted to feel her up. His nose ran more blood at the thought of it and he reached his hands out on instinct as she came toward him. Both his hands made contact with her chest this time and he gave it a squeeze. "So good..." He mumbled as more blood ran down his face. "Miharu's boobs.."

---So if you want to be with me prepare to get burned---

Hilarious Fatcat

Hanako Kurono

User Image

Flirting makes the world go round....

Hanako bolted right out the door as Ririko-Sensei said they could leave. She was glad and ran straight toward the cafeteria hoping to make it before they closed and spotted her step-brother June talking to the same group of people she had met earlier that morning. "June!" She yelled at the top of her lungs latching onto him in a submissive hug knowing he would do anything if she did it. "Where have you been?!" She whined looking up at him. "You should've been around to help when I got caught!! You know Ririko-Sensei likes you better than me!" She yelled at him. She let go jumping back so her breasts jiggled when she landed. "Humph I never got any lunch either you damn well better have a bag of sweets on you."

------------------------------
Where am I?: Cafeteria.
Am I with someone cute?: June, Sara, Ryu, Reina.
Can you read my mind?: June!! I'm hungry!!
------------------------------

So when I flirt the world is on me....

Familiar Shapeshifter

╔=═=═=═=═=═=═=═=╗
Ryu Mizaki
Freshman -- Raijin

╚=═=═=═=═=═=═=═=╝

Ryu jumped up with surprise as Hanako bolted into the cafeteria. I guess the teacher only kept them for an hour, though the phoenix girl wasn't with her yet. He was really happy about that, not only was she a phoenix but she was also a very rude phoenix, basing it on how she treated him earlier. He looked up at Reina after she asked about checking out the clubs. He looked down a little taking his plate to where it needed to be. "U-Um, sure I'll go with you guys, I don't really have anything else to do." He said to Reina, chuckling nervously.

User Image

Married Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
June Suzuki

My heart
Is played just like harp
With nails oh so sharp
That makes me numb
Deaf and dumb

User Image

June just laughed as he heard Hanako's voice before she hugged him and huged her back the same way before smiling as he heard she was taken in by Ririko-Sensei of all the teachers the crazy snake woman was the one. "Sorry but i fell a sleep under the tree by the boys dorm and didn't wake up until a while ago. He said as she asked if he had his bag og sweets on him and sighed as he undid his illusion which he was using to hid his sweets from other. He handed her the whole bag and only too a piece of gum."Next time Hanako don't get in a fight besides i am always have to save you from the teachers i already let you copy my homework all the time." He said as his fan clue started taking more pictures of him with Hanako like they always did when every the two was together around school which was all the time.

Fashionable Entrepreneur

11,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Sarah Shirayuki

User Image

Sarah smiled at Reina .thanks alot Reina i owe you one"She said with excitement in her small voice.She disposed of her bowl.Sarah looked at Hanako and watched as she got a bag of candy"Hello Hanako how did you like detention?"She said with a smirk it was fun to play with Hanako but she knew the consequences of messing with her but did not care"Ummm June do you got anymore candy?"she asked looking at him with he dark violet eyes knowing him he always has extra candy when Hanako gets his sweets

Married Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
June Suzuki

My heart
Is played just like harp
With nails oh so sharp
That makes me numb
Deaf and dumb

User Image

June just looked at Sarah and smiled as he snapped his fingers again undoing another illusion as a backpack was on his back. He slowly pulled the bag from his back and took out a bag of lollipops handing them to her seeing how he knew she loved them some much. "I always have something sweet on hand for whenever you guys want some candy so feel free to ask whenever you need some sweet Sarah." He said before he kissed her cheek like when they was kids and smiled at her wondering if she would freeze his tail again or his whole body this time which sent a chill down his spine.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff