Welcome to Gaia! ::

Care to join?

But of course! 0.56521739130435 56.5% [ 26 ]
Maybe... 0.43478260869565 43.5% [ 20 ]
Total Votes:[ 46 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 26 27 28 > >>

Ice-Cold Genius

User ImageUser Image

Mood: Tired, Bored, Hungry and Irritated xxx Location: Hallway outside the Lounge – Inside the Lounge xxx Company: Shader, Stein, Charlotte, Alexander, Formis and Lacey

G e n a i

Genai at this moment, really could care less for Stein’s presence. Not only was he irritating to the demon’s sensitive nose, but the fact that he thought he had Shader under his wing… Genai was soon going to prove how wrong he was in thinking so! “Yes. I suppose we all know how it would end.” Genai only muttered in response, turning his head away from Stein as he leaned back against the wall. Shader began to grow nervous as the two auras began to clash with one another. Her own demonic aura began to spike, as she tried her best to keep them from making her sick. “Come on guys… Is this really necessary? Why don’t the two of you just knock it off already?” She asked softly, looking between the two. Genai paused, allowing his demonic aura to lower only slightly as he gave a small tilt of his head. Shader was aware that Genai needed to use his demonic aura to get around the school, so he wasn’t be any means trying to pick a fight (this time around!). So, it wasn’t his fault (this time), that Stein was unable to control his demonic energy – in which a human shouldn’t even posses… Though believe it or not, Genai was almost impressed with the energy the other male was putting off. Shader let out a small sigh of relief, happy that Genai was willing to back down, for now. Though she knew she was definitely going to be hearing about this later…

Shader let out a small laugh, giving Charlotte a genuine smile. “Well, I may have had a horrible taste in men back then… But you were just as guilty, taking the men from me.” Shader chimed, blinking a few times as Stein proceeded to pull her into him. Blinking a couple of times, the cat turned her head in direction of Stein, giving the man a curious glance. Genai on the other hand, had his attention momentarily distracted as Charlotte began to look at him a little too closely for his liking. He stood in his spot silently, the scowl not one leaving his face as he began to increase his body temperature as if giving her a warning. Even if she was Shaders ‘friend’, that didn’t mean Genai had to be nice to her! So, the woman quickly grew bored of Genai, and returned her attention back to Shader, who suddenly went into a fit, trying to defend Stein. Hmm… Curious. Why was she seeming so nervous?

Shader let out a small squeak, her eyes darting around frantically as she finally realized what was being said, but before she could stumble even farther into her own little web, there was her friend coming to the rescue! Oh how thankful Shader was of Chaz at this particular moment. “A tour? Oh! Of course! I wouldn’t mind giving you a tour at all! It might have to wait a few minutes because I need to--” Shader paused however, listening to Stein as he finally managed to speak to her. “If you want to get out of here then let’s just go then. I can give Charlotte the tour later.” Shader spoke back gently, giving him a smile until… she sensed a sudden shift in power coming from the male beside her. Was Stein… Okay? Genai himself picked up on the sudden flare of energy coming from Stein, and began to chuckle, flaring his up for only a brief moment as if to give a warning to the human. “What do you think you’re doing? If you’re trying to challenge me, I suggest you back down now before you end up getting hurt.” Genai spat, a warning growl coming from his throat as he got ready to turn and face Stein.

Shader let out a small gasp, her tail standing on edge. “N-No! No need for any of that you two! Why don’t you guys just stop this now? Damn it… I swear I’m going to create the perfect solution to stop men from being so stupid!” Shader hissed, reaching out to grab Stein, and got ready to walk off, when Charlotte piped up, followed by the appearance of two other men. One being the new councselor and the other being her lovely little friend from yesterday! “I’m so gald to see that you’ve changed since we’ve last seen each other Charlotte.” Shader smiled, but it was only short lived as Charlotte began talking with Alexander. ‘Already? Geez…. She didn’t waste any time. She said she did want to get a date… But then again, maybe she hasn’t changed after all…’ The demoness thought hopelessly to herself, letting out a small sigh. As Formis gave his good morning hello, Shader proceeded to give him a cheery wave in greeting, letting out a laugh, though if one looked close enough yo could tell she was beginning to stress. “Hello there darling! Good morning! I hope you slept well~” Shader chimed in greeting.

Genai on the other hand let out a small grunt in greeting. “Good morning.” He spoke in a monotonous tone. Shader then directed her attention over to Alexander, giving her welcome to the school, and the response she received, caused her to giggle. “Oh, yes! Very interesting place to work! Heehee~ We always have fun!” Shader tried her best to remain enthusiastic however, this day was already beginning to wear her down. She was so not looking forward to her conversation with Genai later. Hopefully he hasn’t figured out yet (though she highly doubted he hadn’t figured it out yet). Genai on the other hand, began to grin already seeming to like the new red head. “I suppose this is the part where you’re expecting a ‘thank you’. But I don’t give out thanks…” Genai leaned away from the wall, and turned his head in Alex’s direction. Yes, he seemed to be so nice and formal, but Genai could see through the disguise easily. He’ll make a fine addition to the team. “And another thing, I don’t take too good to flattery…” With that being declared, he turned his attention away from the others and focused on Shader. “I’m on my way off to go get some coffee.” He turned away from the group and made his way into the lounge.

Shader blinked, giving a small shake of her head. Now that was interesting. Genai just getting up and walking away like that? He must be lost in thought about something… Pushing the thought to the back of her mind, Shader turned to look at Chaz and Alex, letting out a small giggle. Maybe things were going to work out after all! Chaz must have found Genai much too boring to pursue, so she’ll probably spend most her time trying to get with Alex. “You two go and have some fun getting to know each other. Stein and I will be going to the cafeteria to go get something to eat, aren’t we Stein dear? Oh! And Mister Erikson, you’re free to join us if you wish~” With a wave of her hand, dismissing her old friend and her new play thing off, before taking both Formis and Stein by the hand and began walking off, dragging the men behind her.

Genai on the other hand, made his way into the lounge his intentions of getting some coffee before retreating back into his office for some morning conference calls. But as he made his way into the lounge, he detected another person in the room. Curious, Genai turned his head in the direction of the aura and noticed it was none other then Lacey. “Good morning.” Genai called out to her, in his usual irritated tone of voice as he turned away, making his way towards the coffee pot.

Thoughts: All this is nothing but an annoyance to me…

Note: Profile is made by Tenrou Kunagi, and is used with her permission.

Wailing Lunatic

User Image
User Image
Raina's office // overwhelmed // Raina

When Raina began to cry. Ruiko's heart felt like it had been gripped by deaths frozen embrace, before it leaped into her throat and made it hard for her to breath. She wanted to badly to wrap the woman up in a hug but she couldn't stand up, not on one leg, not without her crutches, so she sat there feeling useless as tears streamed from Raina's eyes. "Please don't cry Raina! Please...I didn't want to make you sad." Ruiko whispered her voice weak struggling to bypass that lump in her throat.

'Wait'

Could it be? Was Raina admitting too sharing the feelings that Ruiko had for her? She had too thought that her feelings would do more harm than good, she too had thought herself unworthy. Ruiko would have laughed if it wasn't so sad. They had been so foolish dancing around this issue, but who could blame them? They were playing with fire. But Ruiko wouldn't mind getting burned, she wanted this so bad.
"Don't talk about yourself that way! You could never be a burden to me! You helped me! You fought for me like no one else ever has, There is no way that I could ever look at you as anything but perfect, just thinking about you it....." Ruiko paused blushing furiously. "You make my heart ache" Ruiko admitted, her face burning until it was nearly purple from her blush.

And then Raina touched her, stroking her hair and planting a very soft kiss on her cheek with those perfect lips and then she backed off and Ruiko missed her closeness, at that point she was beyond caring about the risk and the cost of possibly getting caught. She didn't care what it would take, she would go through it with Raina, even if they got caught she would stand against the naysayers with all that she had.

Slowly Ruiko rolled her chair forward until she was right in front of Raina, she looked up at the woman, into her crimson eyes, a bit glossy from her tears. There was a determination burning in Ruiko's single eye unlike any other she had ever felt before.
"I'm willing to see this through with you, I think your amazing and beautiful and kind, and all of these other things that I just can't describe. I don't care about all the things that make this wrong, I just want to be with you." It was a bit of a reach but Ruiko manage to lift both her hands to both of Raina's cheeks and gently pull the woman down to her so that they were face to face and with a deep breath Ruiko leaned forward and pressed her lips to Raina giving away her first kiss right then and there and it was worth it. The feel of those soft lips against her own was like a dream come true, and as she pulled away she hoped Raina had felt the same.

Using her thumbs to wipe away the tears from Raina's eyes and cheeks Ruiko offered a gentle smile.
"So now more tears please? Sorrow doesn't look good on you"

6,700 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Ɲɑƴuƭɪɑ
Ʈhe Ƥɾɨɳƈɨƥɑɭʂ Ɗɑʋɡɧʈɛɾ

User Image
Nayutia smiled softly as she accepted the forgiveness eagerly. A nervous sweatdrop appeared as she stupidly suggested going to meet the student body. A sad realization came to mind when she realized that it wasn't like she had any friends.
Well. . .now that I think about it. . .I've only been here a day myself so it's not like I've gotten to talk to many people. Have you gotten your schedule yet? We need to go to the guidance counselor for you to get a room key," she said and nodded with a small smile, tilting her head.
It was then she realized she had no idea what she was doing talking to someone. It wasn't like talking to her father where she had to remain on her best behavior for fear of punishment. She was nervous as hell yes, but she was actually enjoying it somewhat. With Genai, all she received was a grunt and the occasional reward. . .with Lilith they were actually having an everyday conversation. Sure, she was a spy and her ultimate goal was to exterminate those who stood in the way but why not make some friends while she's at it?

ArchMageZer0

6,700 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

"Heh...I have to admit if Genai does attack me I'll be pretty excited. It's been. . .quite sometime since I've been able to actually release my full power without fear," he admitted slowly, then blinked at Chrono's own power spike, licking his lips in excitement. This demon was full of surprises apparently. "Heh. . .most turn tail and run eh? I guess I am different than most out there, I think that it's. . .interesting. And the fact that soon you will be the one I'm bonded to. . .I don't think I could get much luckier in my choosing," he admitted softly, a small smile coming to his lips.
However, at the mentioning of a contractor, he couldn't help but notice the quick change in atmosphere. So Chrono wanted to wait until the night after the dance? Did it have something to do with his own powers? Did it have something to do with the fact that he killed someone the night before? Whatever the reasoning was, Masashi would respect that and not pressure the male any further. Instead, he smiled happily and nodded to Chrono, and the conversation slowly moved from there to what would happen in a fight.
Then, he looked at Chrono in all seriousness, nodding to him."Yes. . .you're basically giving me a new lease on life with the blood bonding. I have no worries of giving my life to you if I need to,"he said and smiled nervously, scratching the back of his head a soft laugh escaping his lips.
Then, Masashi had kissed the other male and the response from Chrono had somewhat surprised him. Masashi blinked as they talked about not having to care about anyone to give them a kiss. The idea alone seemed to be somewhat foreign to Masashi who only saw those who truly cared about each other kissing. Then he grinned at the idea of making Chrono quiet by giving him the kiss.
"Heh, well when someone is as cute as you it's hard not to kiss you just to make you quiet," he said then looked at Chrono curiously, watching as his hands balled up into fists.
Masashi looked down quietly as he realized that he was getting shot down by Chrono, a soft sigh escaping his lips. However, within just a few seconds, there was a pair of arms wrapped around his waist and Masashi blinked. Slowly, he rested against Chrono and a peaceful sigh escaped his lips. So, most of the people that Chrono would care about went missing shortly after eh?
"Heh. . .looks like I'm going to be the exception to the rule. And after the blood bonding tonight, you'll be able to find me whenever you need. Even if I'm out of range of your smell, sight or hearing, you'll be able to find me once our aura's are locked so the only way I'll disappear is if you ever want me to disappear. Haha, you think YOU'RE rusty in being in a relationship? I've been a vampire for quite a while now and I haven't had a real relationship since I was a human. . .most of it has been flirting and getting shot down when the sun came up and they realized who I was. . .but you're not like that and I thank you," he said and he kissed Chrono once more, allowing this one to linger longer than the others.
It wasn't until the time was mentioned Masashi blinked realizing that it truly was getting somewhat late. Not too long from now the bell to the first class would be ringing and they would have to face the day.
"Hn. . .I suppose you probably should get some food. . .maybe they'll have some decent blood by the deli today," he said excitedly and tugged on Chrono's sleeve whining quietly. Suddenly, the thought of blood seemed to tantalizing to the young vampire and his own stomach growled a bit."Maybe after that we can head to class? Or we could come back to the room and nap. . .I enjoy naps."

6,700 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
DƦ. Ƨƭɘɨɳ
Ʈɦə Іƞƨɒɲɜ Ƭɛɑɔɦɘɾ
User Image
A small smirk came to Stein’s lips as he looked curiously to Genai. When Genai retorted quietly, Stein chalked it up to a silent victory. He had successfully pissed Genai off and it amused him to no end. A second victory came to mind when he realized how much it would bug him that he and Shader were together. Slowly, he reached up and turned the cog in his head. When Genai allowed his own aura to decrease, Stein almost let out a sigh of relief, almost leaning against Shader. It had been quite a while since he had to use this much aura and it was even more exhausting trying to keep his power contained. If only he were able to unleash his full power and leave it that way he wouldn’t quite feel this terrible. Suddenly, Shader’s aura spiked and Stein’s eyes flashed red and he became silent for a few moments, seeming to be in a completely different world. Then, he slowly came back to focus and returned his gaze to Genai.
When Chaz asked for the tour Stein would have sighed in relief had it not been for the little episode that flashed through his mind. His own aura spiked nearly to its peak and he nearly begged Shader to take them somewhere. . .anywhere but here! Of course Genai had to notice that his aura was beginning to spiral out of control.
Genai, if you want to fight with me just come out and say so. Let’s just say I’m still getting used to having to contain my aura in this school. In my world I could allow me aura to flourish. I’m containing almost all of my power in the human world,” Stein said slowly, almost worried that he was revealing too much. However, his voice was nowhere near as emotional as it would be, and his eyes continued to have the red around the iris as he looked at Genai.
Then, he sighed watching Charlotte walk off with the newcomer and he bit down on his lip nervously. Thankfully, the group, including Genai were beginning to walk off in the opposite directions. When Shader spoke again, inviting Formis along Stein could only nod nervously.
Yes. . .perhaps if you join us, it will help settle things a bit,” he said, twisting the cog once more, his eyes seeming rather hollow. “Nnn. . .the cafeteria Shader? Are people going to listen in our conversation. . .? What I’m about to the tell to the two of you is quite important,” he said, suddenly falling against the wall with a soft groan, Genai’s stifling around still surrounding him.

Ice-Cold Genius

User Image

ʗɧɼοɳο ʈɦɘ Ϩɩɳɲɜɽ

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image
Chrono couldn’t help but tilt his head curiously, blinking a couple of times as his companion began to lick his lips, talking about looking forward to an attack from Genai? Was he crazy or something? ”Well, I hate to burst your bubble Masashi but I will be the only one to hurt Genai. He is my brother. So I do not want anyone else taking the satisfaction in hurting him. This is something that needs to be settled between the two of us. Besides, we have an overly due score to settle. I’ve only done half the job I should have that day. If I had just made sure he was dead, then maybe…” He paused in his words, letting out a small sigh as his aura suddenly spiked. Maybe if he had made sure Genai was dead then his lover wouldn’t have been killed; then Chrono could have left this world after a long blissful life with her… ‘It’s all my fault, and I will NEVER be able to forgive myself for what happened! I promise… Genai will pay for what he did.’ The devil silently declared, his eyes fluttering shut. As Masashi began to speak about Chrono’s unique aura, Chrono couldn’t help but let out a sheepish laugh, looking up to his friend as a bashful look came to his face. ”Yeah, you sure are different than any other person I’ve ever met. I mean, how many people would be willing to give their soul to the devil?” Chrono replied, his laughter growing a bit merrier, as he flashed Masashi a smile. Though as he spoke of being ‘lucky’ to have chosen Chrono to do the blood bonding, Chrono’s smile quickly faded, as a skeptical look came to his face. ”I don’t know if you should count your lucky stars just yet Masashi. You really don’t know what you’re getting yourself into, being with someone like me.” Chrono replied half heartedly, bowing his head yet again as he let out a small sigh.

As they began making a mentioning of Chrono’s contractor, Chrono began to grab at the sheets on his bed, a small scowl crossing his delicate features. There is no way he was willing to have Masashi go through this! The pain his body would go through each time the seal was broken, the constant ticking of the clock counting down those precious seconds of life left, the dangers of going through being so closely connected to the Sinner. Those against Chrono would surely attack him without giving ant warning! ”I’m sorry Masashi. There is just a lot for me to think about before even beginning to consider you to be my contractor. Though to be honest, I don’t think anyone beside you would want to become my contractor.” the little devil replied, tilting his head up only slightly to look at Masashi, a pained look coming to his face as he continued weighing the options. He really didn’t have much to choose from. Once his seal is broken on the night of the dance, Chrono really wouldn’t have much energy left to do anything. If he couldn’t find someone else before the dance, then he would have to rely on Masashi to… ‘No! I’m TIRED of having to rely on other people! I’m TIRED of having to steal a persons precious life energy just so I can keep moving, while they waste away! Damn it! If only there was some other way…’ Chrono silently hissed to himself, only snapping out of his thoughts as Masashi began to speak yet again.

A new lease on life? Well, I never thought of it like that before. Does it really feel that good to know you have someone to do the blood bonding with?” Chrono curiously inquired, a smile coming to his face as the vampire laughed. So there was a good to finding a suitable contractor… But before he could say anything else, he was drawn in for a short kiss, causing any words he had planned to say die before they could reach the tip of his tongue. When they parted, an embarrassed glow came to Chrono’s cheeks as he began to pout like a child, puffing out his cheeks as he folded his arms across his chest. ”W-What are you talking about Masashi? Cute? Me? No way! I have no idea what you’re talking about!” Chrono muttered, lowering his gaze down to his feet. What was it about Masashi that made Chrono feel so… happy, carefree? Masashi had made a retreat for the door, and Chrono looked up slowly, blinking twice. Why was Masashi leaving him? ”Masashi,” Chrono began, hopping off his bed and made his way over to his vampire companion, a small smile coming to his face as he closed the gap between them, and proceeded to wrap his tiny arms around the others waist. ”I hope you didn’t take my words the wrong way. I really do want to give this a chance. But part of me is just so reluctant to. I’m just… Nervous I guess you can say. I don’t want to see another person I care about leave me.” Chrono spoke softly, burying his face into the others chest, as his pointed ears perked up, listening to Masashi as he spoke. So with this blood bonding, Chrono will be able to find Masashi where ever he is? Well, wasn’t that nice to know? Because if Masashi ever got as depressed as he was this morning over what happened yesterday… At least Chrono will be able to stop Masashi from doing anything stupid! ”Good, I’m glad. At least now I’ll feel comfortable knowing I can stop you from doing anything stupid.” The little devil teased lightly, letting out a small laugh as he tightened his grip around Masashi’s waist. No matter what happens from here on out, at least Chrono knew he had one person that will stay beside him. No harm will fall upon Masashi! A small blush dusted his cheeks as he leaned his head away from Masashi’s chest, his crimson orbs reflecting a curious, and almost childlike innocent expression. ”I’ve really ever been in one relationship before. And I… I grew quite attached to her. After that I-I just couldn’t see myself finding someone else until… You. I don’t know what it is about you Masashi, but I can’t help but feel drawn to you.” He paused however, feeling himself being drawn in for yet another kiss. Chrono felt his eyes slowly close as he got onto his tippy toes, his fingers gripping the fabric of Masashi’s shirt tightly as he returned the kiss. As they broke from the kiss, Chrono felt his eyes open slowly, his feet touching the ground below.

You just had to go be tall…” Chrono replied, a playful smile coming to his face as he released Masashi from his grip and took a small step back and at the mentioning of food, his stomach let out a small growl of hunger. ”Hehe… Yeah, my stomach is telling me that it’s time for breakfast!” Chrono chimed, letting out a small laugh as Masashi began to tug at his sleeve. ”It looks like I’m not the only one that’s hungry~” With a laugh, Chrono brought a hand out, poking at the vampire’s belly before opening the door, and made his way out into the hallway. At the suggestion of heading to class, or taking a nap, all the energy Chrono managed to find faded from him as he seemed to freeze in his spot. Take a nap? But… If Chrono were to take a nap, his true self would come out. And in the daylight with all the students active? There’s no telling who would become a victim! What about Masashi…? There had to be a reason why Masashi was spared from his wrath last night? ”Um… Well, I think… Maybe we could head to class after eating. Besides, I’m not really feeling all that tired.” Chrono spoke, his voice sounding distant as he began to make his way down the hall, not wanting to explain what happened last night. In order to keep himself in check, he had to make sure he didn’t sleep until after the red moon was gone! ”I had a really good night’s sleep last night anyway! I have enough energy to last me through the day! Hehehe! Yup! And after school, I think I’m going to go out a do a little bit of shopping! Looks like I need to get myself some shampoo and conditioner. I kinda used the last of it this morning when I took my shower.” With a bashful laugh, Chrono brought a hand up to rub the back of his head. ”Come on Masashi! The cafeteria is calling out to me! Food, food!” The little devil called out, looking over his shoulder to give his companion a big cheesy grin.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

===---ӿ Overdosed On Compassion ӿ---===

ӿLocation:
Boys Dorm (Chrono and Masashi’s Room) -- Hallways
ӿPeople around me:
Masashi
ӿThoughts:
Let’s get this day started!

Romantic Poster

5,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

LΩҞѦϩ Ͼ ДӍ ҎβΣȽζ

Lukas blinked, so Carrie had a sense of humour, nice. "I get it I looked like an idiot, jeez." But there conversation was cut short as Carrie left so quickly, he felt embarrassed of how much of a fool he made of himself, but he felt a nice friendship was kind of made between his goofiness and her mothering. Out of no where Rin then arrived , she didn't look like she had moved far, was she in the area also? He felt a little awkward around Rin after what had happened yesterday, usually he could run away form girls back home, but here it seemed like he could not, and it was no help that Carrie left so quickly he was left alone to face his mistakes. As Carrie left Lukas scratched his head and stood up, he was scratching where a little scrape had appeared on his forehead from the little drop. "Oi, I get it if your mad at me so say it if you are, this is just... How I am, you wouldn't get it. I would actually understand if you hated me, most girls did hate me back home." He turned away from her facing towards the dorms, hands in his pockets. "I fell bad, to tell you the truth cutie... your the first I ever have felt bad for doing what I always do." He then shook his head, why was he saying this stuff, he needed to keep it together, did he hit his head too hard or something when he fell, he sounded like an idiot!

"I-I... forgot my school supplies so I have to go, maybe I'll see you in class when it starts?" He turned back to her and smiled a little, then turned back to look at the dorms and began to walk away. He walk to the dorms this time, not wanting to try that teleporting power again for a long time. As he walked he finally approached the dorms and walked inside, walking towards his room he opened the door and walked inside. He walked over to some drawers where he believed be had put a binder with some paper in it, it also had a small pencil case that attached to the rings of the binder. He sighed, 'Man so much stuff has happened and I haven't even gotten to class yet... I hope this isn't what it is going to be like ever day... and there is still that dance coming up, should I ask someone? Nah, I barely know anyone yet, it would be too much of a hassle...' He shook his head at the thought, who would even want to go with him, he was starting to turn out to be like his father, he hated the thought but it was true. He grabbed his things and made he way out of his room, shutting the door behind himself and slowly making his way down the hallway towards the exit of the dorm house.

With: Was with Carrie and Rin, now by himself.
OCC:
Outfit: Day 2

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☆ ★

Tipsy Lunatic

User ImageUser Image

---The genius older brother

The dark horse little sister---

User Image

Formis studied the two new faces to the faculty. He'd failed to meet them yesterday. One was another cat girl. What's with the cat girls at this school? And why were they both gorgeous? The other was a red haired man, he couldn't tell the species from scent or appearance, though he did detect a hint of charcoal, which didn't tell Formis anything. And he was gorgeous too. Why were so many teachers here so hot? Why couldn't he be one of those hot teachers? The attractiveness of the redhead was due to some bias though. Formis always had a thing for redheads.

"Formis, Formis Erikson. I'm the new history teacher. Wonderful to meet you Miss Huntington." He replied to Miss Huntington before turning to Miss Shader. "Just fine, thanks." He stated, smiling. He then quietly watched the interaction between Mr. Genai and the cute redhead. How did this guy get qualifications to lead a school? He was amazed any kids didn't run screaming with how hostile he was all the time. He wasn't going to say anything about it any time soon. Formis wasn't one to bad mouth his boss, never really ends well.

The next thing he knew, he was being dragged down the hall by Shader. Again. He was going to have to get used to that. He just stayed quiet and let it happen. Stein brought up that he had something important to say. "Important? What's going on, buddy?" He asked, concerned as to what this important thing was.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, Morgan had finally found her mp3 player and was finally making her way out the door, music from her earbuds keeping her company. She hadn't seen Zyra much after their interaction that morning. Her stuff wasn't in the room anymore either. She must have switched dorms or something. No complaints from Morgan, she liked having a room to he-

All of a sudden, Morgan went headfirst into someone's back. After a few beats of taking in just what happened, she pulled out her earbuds and started to go off on the owner of the back.

"Okay, what the ********, man? I'm getting really sick of guys just running into me! Can't you look where you're going? Saatana!" She said, glaring at the blonde boy. He even looked like a shitty person. Human too, which was just a big ol' cherry on top of the admittedly somewhat handsome sundae. Well that's an image I don't want to think about. She thought to herself

[LOCATION: Going towards the cafeteria]
[WITH: Shader, Stein]

[The halls :LOCATION]
[Some blonde a*****e :WITH]

6,700 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Yusuke Urameshi
Spirit Detective

User Image
Yusuke sighed as he headed up the sidewalk, wearing an orange baseball cap. Slowly, he looked up the school and a low groan escaped his lips. Here he was, avoiding his old school just so he could come to this school! Slowly he removed the cap shaking his head quietly, his amber eyes scanning the area.
"I can’t believe that brat sent me here. . .damn Koenma. . .dammit Genkai,”he muttered to no one in particular.
Koenma, the toddler that just happened to be his boss had sent him here on a special mission. Koenma had gotten a tip that there was a demon here that was actually planning on starting a demon revolution. If the tips that Koema got were true, then this demon made Toguro look like a damn cupcake demon. Shaking his head, Yusuke cracked his neck and knuckles, closing his eyes as his spiritual pressure diminished to almost nothing. If he were supposed to be undercover, it was best that few people knew of his powers.
Yusuke walked through the doors and immediately he gripped the doorframe, his eyes narrowing dangerously. As soon as the door opened he felt two waves of aura crashing into him from Genai and Stein. A shudder rolled down his spine and he smiled eagerly, already looking forward to the fights that would hopefully come soon. He sighed as he closed his eyes, getting a feel for the auras that were in the school, some human, some demon and some creatures he had never had the pleasure to beat the hell out of.
Yusuke looked around curiously and he sighed, realizing he had no idea where the hell he was going. So, without any better plan in mind, he began to wander blindly. Soon, he found himself in a long hallway, looking around and he hung his head in frustration. Now, he was in the middle of the girls dorm and he blinked looking around.
"Alright. . .screw this, I’m not walking around anymore. IF THERE’S ANYBODY HERE SOME HELP WOULD BE AMAZING! OR A FIGHT! I REALLY DON’T CARE!” he bellowed at the top of his lungs, then smiled listening to the slight echo in the hallway.
With a shout like that it would do one of two things. Either someone in one of the girls’ dorms would pop out and lead him in the proper direction. Or the alternative, the principal or a teacher would be pissed and come rushing down the hallway to punish him. Either way, his presence was now known, by who he wasn’t sure.

OOC: Lucinda, Carrie, I didn’t mean to interrupt girl time I just wanted to introduce my character and haven’t got to RP much with you guys! biggrin

Prophet

8,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
Crush: N/A

User Image
Lilith shook her head. "No, I haven't gotten my key yet" After motioning, Nayutia Lilith let out a low sigh. "Lead the way, I suppose" SPO, she would be moving into someone else's room. Not her own room. This would be interesting. "You've been here longer then I have. So I'll follow you to the guidance counselor"

Both serpent heads focused on, Nayutia. "So, this one will be leading us around. Interesting. This better not be a trap"

Lilith nodded her head. "Yes, this could be a trap. But at this point I don't see what she has to gain by leading me into a trap" After she let out a low yawn, she crossed her arms. "So, after you"

Out Of Cats:

Raikuda

HolyKnightMeiz's Husbando

Beloved Friend

User Image

User ImageUser Image
Before Lucinda could even finish her sentence, her wonderful new friend managed to do it for her. Letting out a small giggle, Lucinda nodded before voicing her answer. "Actually yes. I was hoping that you wouldn't mind going with me. I was afraid to ask you because I didn't want to put you into an uncomfortable position if you had decided to ask someone else out." She said softly with a smile on her lips. It would be much more enjoyable to go with her friend to the dance. That way if they ended up not enjoying themselves they could just return to the dorm and spend time together.

When Carrie mentioned how Lucinda was sleeping on her first night in the dorm, she let out a small laugh. "Oh, was I that obvious?" She asked before she ran her fingers through her hair a bit. "Well you see...last night was the first time I ever slept alone like that. My twin brother Lucifer and I have always slept together since we were born. So I guess you can say I feel a bit lost without having some one next to me to cuddle." Lucinda explained a bit before her cheeks turned a deep pink. "I'm sorry...that might sound a bit odd due to the fact that he and I aren't little kids anymore. But for the longest time he and I only had each other and our older sister." Lucinda said smiling. She watched as Carrie fixed up her bed with some pillows, a surprised look on her face. "Thats actually really smart, thankyou." She said looking at the pillows.

When Carrie handed Lucinda the sharpener, her blue eyes sparkled a bit as she looked down at it. Tears of happiness welled up in her eyes as she looked up at her roommate. "This is for me? I've never had anyone outside of my siblings give me anything before." She said softly before she reached into her backpack and pulled out a blue ribbon. Threading it through the sharpener, she turned it into a bracelet and tied it onto her wrist. Before Lucinda could say anything else, she heard the sound of a male voice echoing down the halls."It sounds like that guy is lost. Why don't we go out and help him?" She asked softly before she got up and took Carrie's hand, walking out of the room with her. Lucinda walked with her down to where the voice was coming from. "Um excuse me...can we help you?" She asked softly.

Company:Carrie and some new guy ~*~
Feeling: happy ~*~
OOC: I love the Carrie/ Lucinda friendship

6,700 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Ɲɑƴuƭɪɑ
Ʈhe Ƥɾɨɳƈɨƥɑɭʂ Ɗɑʋɡɧʈɛɾ

User Image
Nayutia smiled softly as she nodded to her new companion. However, she hadn't even taken a step when she heard the loud voice bellowing out for everybody to hear. They were outside. . .and this loudmouths voice was carrying all the way through the hallways? Who the hell did he think he was? Was his power screaming? Nayutia turned to Lilith, her eyebrows raised curiously.
"Uhm. . .well it seems we have a bit of a choice at the moment? We can either find the source of the noise and possibly meet new people. Or we can go straight to the guidance counselor," she suggested, looking to her new friend.
She blinked looking at the snakes and she ran her fingers through her hair, flipping it behind her shoulder. An innocent smile came to her face as she waited eagerly, not wanting to piss off the snakes, nor her new friend.
"Uhm. . .if you don't mind my asking though, what kind of demon are you? I mean, I've never seen a power or aura or whatever the snakes are as unique as yours. Then again. . .most people aren't too thrilled when they find out about my shadow ability,"she admitted quietly, her shadows coming up around her, each wiggling to their own ability."I know it seems crazy, but, your power reminds me somewhat of my own. My shadows move at their own will unless I command them to do otherwise making sure they keep me safe at all times. It seems that these snakes. . .or demons, do the same thing for you. It must be hard if people treat the snakes like my shadows. . .judging you. . .I'm sorry, uhm, where did you want to go again?"she asked nervously, looking down at the ground in embarrassment.

ArchMageZer0

Lavish Lunatic

20,875 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Carrie grinned. “Of course not, after all, I only date lawyers and Doctors!” she joked. The truth was, she really wasn't interested in dating at the moment. She tilted her head and smiled warmly. “So it’s settled.”

This was going better than she really could have ever hoped. Carrie exhaled in relief.

She was kind of half expecting that it would be the usual thing when she moved in with somebody new, having to tip toe and sign language and keep out of the way, lest she tread on people's toes. Moving somewhere new was always awkward. Most people just didn’t take kindly to having someone brand new shoved into their lives - they always had a set idea of how things should be that was unknown to her at first. Then again, roommates weren’t pre-existing families… That was probably a big part of why she’d been on the outside before. At least, this time, they were both in the same boat. Plus... I'm just blessed... Carrie thought, relaxing.

“I’m really not much of a dancer…” Carrie admitted. She looked a little distant for a second. Carrie exhaled, shifting her legs underneath her.

Carrie listened to Lucy mention her brother. So she had a twin, did she? That made sense. For a few periods in her life, Carrie hadn't been keen on sleeping by herself either. That was why she had developed her moving ritual. Plus, being small, it just felt suffocating being in a huge bed sometimes, the duvet all big and gigantic and heavy.

“Well you always have me. To be honest, I haven’t had much luck sleeping by myself, either…”

Lucinda’s situation didn’t sound odd to Carrie. Growing up, when she was little, one person had been her entire world. Nowadays, it was mostly like being with reluctant distant relatives. She’d mostly spent her time at her most recent carer’s place going on long walks, and staying out of people’s hair as much as possible. She’d even gotten a job stacking supermarket shelves to pay for her own things when she could. Being on your own was important, sure, but some things just were never the same when you didn't have a net underneath you.

When Lucinda received the sharpener, Carrie watched with complete fascination. She’d never gotten quite such an emphatic response over one of her random blessings before. To be honest, it was a hit and miss endeavor.. mostly miss, usually. It was only sheer determination that had allowed her to keep doing it at all. She remembered something about a boy in Bali taking Carrie’s cough drop and shouting something in Balinese like she was just some kook and then just dropping it, unwrapped, on the ground. Carrie grinned. How could this possibly be this awesome? How could this day get any better? She had a charge! She had a roommate!

“Oh...” Carrie was a little bit speechless for a second. Lucy was actually crying. She pulled out a ribbon and put it on her wrist. Carrie blinked. That was really very…

"IF THERE’S ANYBODY HERE SOME HELP WOULD BE AMAZING! OR A FIGHT! I REALLY DON’T CARE!” came a shout.

"Keh!" she laughed a tiny bit in surprise. Woah! Carrie’s eyes flew up to the door. He seemed to be right on the other side of it. After a few seconds of being rather caught up in the wave of energy, Carrie glanced sideways over to Lucinda.

“It sounds like that guy is lost…" she said, her gaze still calm and distant as always.

Carrie was actually a little surprised. Lucy seemed so timid in appearance, but the gigantic shout about fighting hadn’t startled her at all. She stood there, with her soft voice and calm demeanor as composed and elegant as always. Carrie glanced at Lucy’s dress. She looked so feminine and pretty all the time. Carrie hadn’t actually owned an actual dress since she was about seven years old, and even then it didn't work out well for the dress. Lucy always had something sparkly on her person, and had a closet full of Victorian-inspired dresses. For some reason Carrie felt like Lucy was a proper... well, a proper girl…

Before she knew it, it was actually Lucinda that had led her out of the room. Carrie grinned. Lucinda’s composure was so awesome. She looked as calm and serene as if it was nothing.

“Excuse me…” said Lucinda, politely in her hazy little voice. “Can we help you?”

Carrie waved one long sweeping wave and bounced on the spot before balancing carefully. There in front of her stood a great big buff looking screamy guy. Carrie stood there gaping for a bit. That was so totally awesome! He wanted a fight! He wanted some help! Carrie would have contentedly gone for either.

Carrie loved training. In her mind. there was nothing wrong with a little sparring, and his shout didn’t really have any terrible sounding intent to it. It sounded more like someone who just couldn’t control their energy and motivation. Carrie had heard a similar type of thing… just yesterday, actually. Fighting it out actually might be kind of fun! She bounced on the spot, briefly, toying with the idea of happily putting out her fists and going a few rounds... Before deciding she'd just take the former approach. They might wake someone up, after all. "Hi!" she grinned "You're... actually in the Girl's Dorms, but if you like, we can show you to your Dorm...." Carrie tilted her head. She was in a strangely good mood after all of this.

Carrie took a moment to take in what she was seeing. This guy looked really gigantic and buff and crazy, like something out of a cartoon or a movie.

"Awesome!" Carrie thought aloud. This kid was interesting. She liked interesting. Carrie withheld the desire to pop around him a few times. When she did that it usually unnerved people somewhat. It looked almost like she was teleporting.

“Here, I'll grab your bag for you!" she leapt over to his fallen bag and picked it up sending it trailing behind her before she hoisted by the strap, carrying it like a gigantic sack over her right shoulder.

LOCATION: Girls Dorm 4/Girls Dorm Hallway WITH: Lucy and... really screamy new guy! OOC: Subtle, Rai.

HolyKnightMeiz's Husbando

Beloved Friend

User Image

Raina was confused on how to feel. She knew she really cared for Ruiko, having feelings for her that she had never felt towards another person before. But the back of her mind was still plagued with the worry that Ruiko would get in a lot of trouble if they were ever caught. Raina would hate if she had to lose her job, but she had changed jobs before and without a doubt she would be able to do it again if needed. To know that the one person that she loved among all others also loved her was a feeling that even the greatest poets wouldn't be able to describe. When Ruiko's lips met hers, it was like a dozen butterflies flew around in her stomach. Gently running her finger's through Ruiko's short hair, she nuzzled against her happily. "Alright I promise no more tears. How can I cry when I have someone as cute as you by my side?" Raina asked softly. Sitting back in her chair, she wrapping her arms around Ruiko before lifting her up and sitting her on her lap. Nuzzling against the girl softly, she breathed in her scent and just held her closely. "I know that we are supposed to keep this a secret but will all of the appointments I have written that we are supposed to have together I'm sure no one will ever catch on. And I will be chaperoning the dance so if you decide to go I will be there even if we can't exactly go together." She said happily before her lips gently met Ruiko's nose in a loving way.

Company:Ruiko
Feeling:Relieved
OOC:

6,700 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

"I understand that you want your chance with Genai and I will not kill him I can promise you that. However, if he does attack me I will be forced to defend myself. If that happens, I will need you there, when tempers run high. . .my true side comes out and you saw it yesterday. . .it’s not pretty and it gets worse the longer I fight,” he muttered quietly, and for the first time, the vampire seemed to be quite frightened. “That’s why I urge you to think long and hard before doing this Blood Bond ritual.”
Masashi grinned eagerly as he chuckled eagerly, rather delighted that Chrono thought he was different. Now that he had a few moments to think about it, it was rather odd he planned to give his body to the devil. He chuckled softly looking at Chrono with delight, “I suppose you’re right, it is rather interesting that I’m giving a Devil Demon my body. . .then again, if you take the time you need and I do become your contractor, you’re putting your life in the hands of a blood thirsty vampire.”
Then, as the two kissed the tone shifted to something much lighter, something that Masashi rather enjoyed. With a soft laugh, he sat down on the bed listening to Chrono happily, swinging his feet on the bed. Then, as Chrono’s embarrassment grew Masashi laughed quietly and swept him into a happy hug, letting Chrono’s head rest on his chest. Masashi almost sighed as Chrono began speaking of how he wanted it to work and the male was clearly rambling.
Chrono, if you don’t stop worrying I will kiss you just to keep you quiet for a few seconds. If Genai does anything I will be able to,” he began then stopped when Chrono mentioned Masashi doing something stupid and a small pout came to his lips, a soft whine coming to his voice. ”I. . .you’re not supposed to use the Blood Bonding for evil like that. . .it’s supposed to be for good.”
Masashi fell silent as Chrono spoke again, speaking about the one that he lost and Masashi lowered his head. No wonder he was so obsessed with finishing what he started with Genai. He mouthed the word sorry though at this point no real sound actually came out. He had no idea what to say in this situation to make either of them feel better. In their lifetimes it seemed both of them had to deal with a great amount of pain before finally coming to peace. A soft sigh of relief came when the topic finally switched again and he smiled as they began to head to the cafeteria.
Suddenly, he stopped in his tracks when he suddenly heard screaming, and he looked at Chrono. There didn’t seem to be any anger in the voice eve when he heard the word ‘fight’. If Masashi had to guess, the source of the voice was from someone like himself who had a lot of built up energy nearly all the time. A small smile came to his lips as he looked at Chrono, an eyebrow raised curiously.
”I. . .you know I’m pretty hungry but I’m also curious about the source of the voice. Hm. . .he’s human that’s for sure. Judging by the scream he wants to spar,” he said and an excited smile came to his lips.
It had been quite a while since he had the opportunity to fight and this might be the best chance he would have to do so! Suddenly, he looked at Chrono and laughed in excitement, his eyes bright once more.
”Well. . .what do you want to do my friend? Or. . .should I get used to saying boyfriend now? Or lover? Heh. . .I could call you a whole bunch of different names!” he exclaimed, practically jumping on his toes.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff