Welcome to Gaia! ::

Care to join?

But of course! 0.56521739130435 56.5% [ 26 ]
Maybe... 0.43478260869565 43.5% [ 20 ]
Total Votes:[ 46 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 26 27 28 > >>

Ice-Cold Genius

User Image

Welcome one and all to the prestigious Mushiori Private High School! Where demons, humans or better yet... Any and all beings who walk the Earth gather to learn about one another.... All under one roof! Sounds like a lot of fun, doesn't it?

Here is where the important links could be found, such as the OOC Thread and Accepted Profile Thread.

Before you begin... I would like to throw out there, a bit of basics for you the reader, and potential RPing companion, reading this welcoming message... There are two owners of this thread I, GoneWithTheWind7 and Raikuda. This RP was an original RP thought up by the both of us, during a brainstorming session. I do hope that you are seriously considering joining our RP. If you still are... Keep on reading, and get that profile ready to send!

The pictures that you may see in this RP, are courtesy of Google, PhotoBucket and their respective owners.

Now that, that's out of the way, let's get this show on the road shall we?

[ x OOC Thread x ]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[ x Accepted Profiles x ]

Ice-Cold Genius

User Image

Plot

Demons, Zombies, Vampires and every creature imaginable have all come together to face something even scarier than a battle between life and death. School. But not just any school, this is a school that knows NO bounds, nor will they turn anyone away for being different or even by being the same. Initially, students are sent here so they can learn how to interact with humans but there's something a little more serious going on than that. Every race must learn to get along...or literally die trying. With crazy training sessions and even crazier homework you will learn to get along and if not, feel free to slip through the cracks.

However...we've seemed to notice there are some people that are actually trying to initiate a war between races! This blasphemy won't continue, and we will snuff the problem out as quickly as possible. Until this, put on your brave face...some teachers enjoy seeing the fear on your face...don't give them that pleasure.

Ice-Cold Genius

Rules

Here comes the fun part! Rules, rules, rules! First off I would like to say that we Raikuda and myself GoneWithTheWind7 are the creators of this RP. Therefore, anything we say goes. Don’t like it then don’t join. This is a literate to advanced literate RP, knowing this be prepared to write! ;D I will make a quick note of this please follow all of Gaia’s TOS, meaning NO God-Modding. NO graphic scenes both violent and sex related. NO controlling another person’s character (unless given permission from the other player). Be kind, respectful and courteous to other players. And lastly NO IGNORING OTHER CHARACTERS! That is just plain rude, and does nothing in helping the story to advance. If there are any problems among fellow RPers, please let me know. This way I can handle it accordingly. After three warnings for disobeying the rules, I will kick you out, no questions asked. Also, this RP is Yaoi and Yuri friendly, just be sensible about what you write when it comes to love scenes okay?

If you wish to join, send you reserves entitled “Let’s Get this party started!” for Students. “I rule this school!” For Principal. “My words will Heal” For Guidance Counselors. “Get ready to Learn!” For Teachers. When sending in the Profile, send it entitled the name of your character. Put a ;D at the end of your reserve and profile so that I know you read the rules.

Characters – I will only allow for 10 Male/Female Students and 11 Teachers (Principal, Guidance Counselors, Librarian and Teachers). I want for each character to be different, and use your imaginations! I want a story told to me that would leave me wanting to read more. The more interesting the better! =D Which means, I want to see different breeds for all the roles. No duplicates of the same breed! Humans can have a few duplicates. So be sure to read other players profiles. Reserves will only be held for one day, unless given a reason why you weren’t able to submit your profile sooner. When your character is accepted, and you fill out the profile form, you will be able to post your profile in the profile thread and begin posting right away. OOC comments are to be at the bottom or top of your IC post or you can go to the OOC Thread. It was created for a reason ya know~ If you want more than one character, you need to play different roles (example: One Male Student and/or Female Student, one Teacher). In the event that your character should die, you can request a new character as the role they were.

Posting – I know there is more to life than Gaia. But I would like it if you were to post at least twice a week. That shouldn’t be too much to ask for, right? Once again this is a literate to advanced literate RP. So I ask to see some good grammar, and punctuation from time to time. Spelling errors are fine, but if you catch any mistakes, please please correct them! Writers Blocks – They happen from time to time. That is completely understandable. I get them from time to time as well! But I will not tolerate one liners for any reason at all! Post Length – I want at least two well thought out, paragraphs, with each paragraph being six complete sentences. If you have any ideas feel free to share them with me! I am always up to trying out new ideas.

If you are going to be gone for any length of time, please let me know. This way we can find out what we should do with your character. If you wish to quit at any point, please let me know. This way we can discuss how to get rid of your character. ‘kay, thanks!

Ice-Cold Genius

Places of Interest

And here we have it folks... Places of interest! Here are some locations throughout the school that will become a hotspot for casual conversation, romance to blossom, fights to ensue, and where enemies will be made behind the beautiful walls of the Elite School.

User Image

~The Classroom Class A-1~
The classroom is where you will spend eight hours of your day, sitting in the same chair, going through lesson after lesson, staring up at the black clock ticking down the moments of your life and time left to suffer through the boredom. Every hour, a new teacher comes in to teach well... The subject they're qualified to do! It's not as bad as it seems, and there is a few minutes in between each class for you to get up and stretch your legs, wings... Whatever it is that you may be stretching! Don't forget about Lunch! It is held fourth period for all students, a good little way to break up the learning, right?
User Image
~The School Halls~

Enough said... Here is where most students will lounge about before Homeroom and linger between classes. The halls are always loud, and bustling with loud conversation and many bodies... Some times you'll have to 'fight' your way, push through the various crowds to make it to your locker and run to class at the ringing of the warning bell. But be weary now! I hope you have a good sense of direction as these halls are very wide and twist and turn, taking one wrong step will get you lost and late to class! Be late to class three times earns you detention... So try not to be late~ ; )

User Image
~The Naughty Stairs...~

You know every school has one of these... The special place where you can make out in between classes. Here is where the rowdiest of students gather to have a more... Private conversation with their special someone, located under the steps of the main staircase you can find this spot. Dirty dirty little minds you have, hm? (But please note... Just because you're here DOESN'T mean go all into it... When either of us see the clothes come off You WILL be caught no matter what!) Hehe... But coming here is a risk~ Many security guards have begun to roam this area a bit more frequently, hearing the rumors of its 'dirty' nickname. Be careful not to get caught young lovers! For if you do... Three days suspension and letters home to mommy and daddy (in the most embarrassing of manners) will be written.

User Image
~Auditorium~

We all know what these are used for... Class meetings, important events brought to you by the School's Principal... And all that fun stuff. But what else happens in this room? The play of the year (which you may be wondering what that is... All will be revealed in due time), talent contest, inspiring young artists that consist of your classmates performing to heighten their dreams or just a place to kick back and watch some movies for an upcoming test.

User Image
~Cafeteria~

Like the name says... This is where students will have a chance to break away from their busy day of learning and relax, hang out with friends, eat a good 5-Star meal and take some time to study or just... Sleep! It's all up to what you want. Though with all the loud and random conversations buzzing about, it may be hard to find peace and quiet, or it could be the perfect place to pick up on some drama!

User Image
~Library~

Ahh... Peace and quiet, save for the soft tapping of keys on the keyboard of the fancy computers and the turning of pages. A truly peaceful place to just get away, and lose yourself in a good book. If liked/needed Students could seek shelter from the headache inducing noises of the Cafeteria and go to the Library. Where quiet is only a few pages away, giving you the perfect time to study, relax and sleep.

User Image
~Foot Ball Field~

Where the Home Coming game will take place, as well as many days in gym. Here the students will be able to exercise to their needs, and hang out with friends while doing so. But when the sun goes down... That's when the crowds gather to cheer on (or boo) in the Team to victory (or defeat!)! Who's side are you on?

User ImageUser Image

~Locker room and Gymnasium~

As the titles suggest.... The locker room (separate of course, one for the guys and one for the girls) is where the students store their day clothes and back packs and put them away for temporary storage. There are showers in the room for students who wish to clean themselves up after a long hours worth of exercising.

The Gym is where well... You learn to play various sports and exercise to your hearts content. It's also a place to catch up with friends, and have a little friendly competition to see who's better at what.

User Image

~The Guidance Counselors office~

Here is where the kids who need help, or just need attention to get through a difficult situation come to. The Counselors are kind people (hopefully!) that listen to your problems, and try to help you through them.

User Image
~The Principal's Office~

Dun, dun dunnnn.... This is definitely someplace you DON'T want to end up.. If you decide to get a bit too rowdy in class, you will get sent here, paraded through the crowds of curious eyes by your arms, to only further embarrass you, as well as punish you. Gee, isn't that nice?The principal waits patiently in the office, already coming up with some sense of punishment fitting to the disruptive actions you caused.

User Image
~Main Office~

Here is where the new students to Mushiori High must gather to obtain their schedule and dorm keys. This is also the place where you will be called to, over the loud speaker, if you receive a package from your parents or other loved ones.

User Image
~Courtyard~

Here is where the students walk through after school to head back towards the Dorms. The fields are a lively shade of green with trees aplenty to sit underneath, or on for that matter to catch up for a small nap for the nights festivities. This is also the hanging out location for the rather large crowd of students, where they discuss school work or just casual things in general. A pleasant place that can soothe even the most violent of tempers...

User Image
~Dorm Room~

This here is your standard issues, two person dwelling. You will be given a room to share with a fellow student. But of course it isn't co-ed.. It's boy and boy in one room, and girl and girl in the other. We don't need any little bundles of joy being created now do we? ; ) (If you have a better two bedroom dorm in mind for your character, send the PhotoBucket picture link to either Raikuda or myself and we will list it in the Dorm Room post as the number to your room.)

Ice-Cold Genius

Class Schedule

Home Room -- The beginning of the day, where you settle into class, and make small conversations with your fellow students before the teacher comes in and starts their lectures.

Science Teacher – Science is all things sciency. You learn chemistry, all the way up to biology and the lovely little facts of life that helped create you~

Math – Math is the class where you learn the basics from adding and subtracting to the difficult and most hated part of math, algebra!

History – History class is where all the races get together and learn each others history. You learn about the war, how it began all the way until how it ended with a peaceful little treaty.

Lunch -- The Best Part of every day!

English – English is well English. Enough said~

Art -- Come on and let your creative side fly!

Gym – Gym classes is where you play games. Basketball, Volleyball and the like. This is also the place where the breeds gifted with powers, come to learn how to train and control their powers.

Ice-Cold Genius

The Principal, Teachers, and Counselors

Principal [x Taken x]
User Image

- The Irritable School Principal of Mushiori -

Name: (Genai)
Age: (Actual age is three hundred and fifty five, but appears to look eighteen)
Role: (Principal)
Race: (Fire Demon)
Personality: (Genai is a very stubborn man, and not one afraid to speak his mind, despite the responses he could get in return. He only pays attention to things that attract his interest. With things he doesn’t care about; he turns a blind eye to it. He is easily provoked into anger. The wrong movement, breath or words could cause him to snap without warning. But through time and with the use of meditation, he has learned to suppress his anger, and seems not to lash out at the first thing that bothers him (though this technique only lasts for so long). He is fiercely loyal to one that manages to gain his trust and is willing to put his life on the line for one he deems worthy. The subject of love and compassionate scenes makes Genai cringe with disgust. He also loves to eat. Oh yes, and one more thing that should be stated about Genai, he is blind. And he absolutely despises people that would try to take advantage of his blindness, or take pity on him. Doing either of those, could possibly result you turning into a pile of ashes~)
Played by: (GoneWithTheWind7)

Guidance Counselor (Female)[x Taken x]

User Image

-Guidance Counselor-

Name: Raina Sterling
Role: Counselor
Race: Vampire
Personality: Raina is very protective and outspoken. If she thinks something, she will say it despite any trouble she may get into. She is kind towards all, but she is not the type that will sugar coat something like most counselors would. Raina keeps a calm composure most of the time, but when it comes to things like bullying she will most likely show some agitation. She doesn't approve of any violence between students, despite what their differences may be. If she forms a friendship or relationship with a person, she will make it her own personal goal to make sure that they are always happy.
Played by: Frostbitten Kiss

Guidance Counselor (Male) [x Taken x]
User Image
-The Two-Faced Counselor-

Name: Alexander
Role: Guidance Counselor
Race: Pheonix
Personality: Alexander is a very two faced and manipulative person. He loves to put up a kind facade to get close to someone and as soon as he finds out what their weaknesses are he will turn on them almost immediately and use all the things her learned about them against them. He has a fiery temper and can snap without any type of warning, he is not someone that you want to trust nor be on his bad side. Its best just to avoid Alexander at all costs.

Science Teacher [x Taken x]
User Image

-The Loveable Science Teacher-

Name: Shader
Age: (Four Hundred and Fifty Three Years Old, but looks 19)
Role: ( Teacher)
Race: Cat Demon
Personality: (Shader is a very gifted genius. Although at times she can have a childish personality, she is actually very wise. She normally displays a very cheery and carefree persona. She often times can be seen being bubbly, and near hyper, a big smile always on her face. She is very caring person, and loves children. She is very friendly to anyone and from the moment one should meet Shader, they are instantly her friend. She is fiercely loyal to those she cares for, even if they are in the right or wrong. If anyone hurts those she cares about, her personality completely changes, and she can become hostile, using her words, and mind against you (she prefers not to get her hands dirty). She loves random conversation, ice cream and hugs. Shader could be known as a glutton, always seeming to be eating something from a bag of chips to a sandwich in the middle of experimenting. She also, despite her happy nature, has extreme jealousy issues over those she ‘likes’ or cares for; though she is good at keeping this hidden from others. Even though Shader loves to work, there are times when she tends to get lazy, pushing grading the papers and exams way after they are supposed to be handed back and graded. She also at times can be very flirtatious, going far enough to flirt with any person that walks past her. Very rarely however when she is in a bad mood, she can have a bit of a sadistic streak within her, anyone in her way feeling her wrath.)
Played by: GoneWithTheWind7

Math Teacher [x Taken x]
User Image
-The Laid-back, yet Enigmatic Sensei-

Name: Aikuro Mikisugi
Role: Math Teacher
Race: Human
Personality: Aikuro can easily be described as flamboyant and flirtatious, but can be serious and direct when he needs to. In school, he takes the persona of a tired and unenthusiastic teacher. In this persona, he has a raspy tone whenever he speaks, but is rather vague and discreet when conversing about his occupation and personal life outside of school. His true persona is more expressed when he removes his glasses and sweeps back his bangs. He is a glamorous smooth-talker with a habit of slowly stripping his clothes and making moves on female students who he finds interest in whenever they are in private. Incredulously and often questioned, his exposed skin glistens as much as his self-confidence and ego. He takes great pride to not only in his ‘unique’ sexiness, but also in the secret organization he works for.
Played by: Tenrou Kunagi

History Teacher [x Taken x]
User Image

-History Teacher-

Name: Formis Erikson
Role: Teacher
Personality: Formis is not a people person by any means. He's not a jerk or a mean person. Quite the opposite, he does his best to be very polite and friendly to everyone, student or no. The simple fact of the matter is that given the opportunity, he'll be on his own with a video game or some music or something that isn't being around people. This is not to say that he doesn't like people. Formis is a people person, meeting new folks and interacting he finds to be extremely fun. He just can't manage that for too long. However, he always seems to get thrown into the middle of something insane.

Formis has a very set moral compass that he's not okay with people breaking. If someone does something he disagrees with, he'll be very quick to call them out. The strange thing is that his moral compass is probably not the most normal. Formis is fiercely loyal to people he cares about and is very passionate about being able to teach people about what happened so that history will not repeat. However, his views on violence and crime are a little twisted sometimes and he's sometimes seen as a bit of a sociopath.
Played by: Formis13

English Teacher [x Taken x]
User Image
-The Cynical English Teacher-

Name: Dr. Stein
Role: (English Teacher)
Personality: (Dr. Stein is a very loyal friend to those who manage to earn his trust. Dr. Stein appears to have a very snarky, dry sense of humor. He is very wise beyond his age. Most students tend to label him as the cynical teacher who likes to cut into things. Why he’s qualified to teach English he’s not sure. His most redeeming qualities are his quick mind and sharp tongue. And with these rather charming qualities, he has a tendency of becoming a hell on Earth to those not prepared.)
Played by: Raikuda

Language Teacher [x Taken x]
User Image

-Language Teacher-

Name: Lacey Ward
Race: Human.. mostly. (Part water demon/elemental… don’t ask)
Personality: Quiet, upright and serious, Lacey gives off the impression of being a little withdrawn, ladylike and overly formal. All of this, paired with her tall stature, dark hair and somewhat formal way of dressing, she can tend to come off a little anti-social and brusque. That said, she does do her best to be polite, even attempting her best at diplomacy. She believes in fairness, and genuinely tries to do what is best for her students - even if she's sometimes at a loss at what to do with them.

Some weaknesses to watch out for: Lacey is quite stubborn when it comes to taking the moral high ground. She is also, strangely enough, easily spooked. She's generally the one to look for when you need a responsible grown up who can maintain their composure, but she'll also freeze (or completely flake) when she is at a loss.

Having just come into the job after just half a year’s internship (At a “standard” High School), Lacey is a young woman and relatively new to teaching – and also fairly new to the world of the supernatural. This, paired with the fact that she can hardly control her own powers… its going to be an interesting year.

Gym Teacher [x Open // Reserved // Taken x]

Society Blending [x Taken x]
User Image

-The Diabolical Society Blending Teacher-

Name: Charlotte Huntington
Race: Cat Demon.
Personality: Charlotte is glib, manic, obsessive, prone to terrible phobias and generally quite flamboyant. She's talkative, flirtatious, a gossip and will become completely fascinated by the people she considers to be the most interesting or glamorous. Charlotte is prone to obsessive, manic outbursts - you have been warned. She will completely snap and turn into a manic, frenzied, drooling psychopath at the slightest inclination.

Charlotte is an old school-friend of Shader's, but they had a falling out when Charlotte... well intentionally seduced a man Shader happened to be interested in. Since then, they've been on rather rocky ground, but she has come back into Shader's life in the hopes of reconciling their old friendship. That's not to say she's changed much!

Art Teacher [ x Taken x]

User Image

-The Loving Art Teacher-

Name: Kendi
Role: Art Teacher
Race:Arachniea
Personality: Very bright young Arachniea with many possibilities Kendi is very sweet and always thinks of anyone but herself. Kendi hopes to show the world that the Arachniea are nothing to fear and are a calm peaceful people. So she turned to art as a form of happiness and started selling her pieces online for a small profit, mainly using paint and her webs she has quite a nice little life going for herself causing her immense happiness.
Played by: Rikiko Wolf

Librarian [x Taken x]
User Image
-The Stoical and Aloof Librarian-

Name: Kunagi Tenrou
Role: Librarian
Race: Wolf Demon
Personality: Kunagi is an extreme stoic, believing that it is redundant to rely solely on one’s emotions to perceive one’s overall surroundings. It is rare for her to express emotions, but when she does, it is normally shown from her eyes or through her actions. Kunagi maintains great composure with inner calmness and is occasionally seen sitting in quiet spots reading, meditating or contemplating. Her silent nature added to being an astute observer sometimes makes her appear intimidating. With a clever mind, she is always cunning and adaptable, which gives her an edge in tight situations. Realistically aware of her own capabilities, she is equally aware of her own limitations; therefore, also not tempted by vanity or self-importance. With that mentioned, she will not push herself to do something that she is incapable of handling. Kunagi remains apathetic towards people who she deems unworthy for her time and attention. She will remain unaffected by things that provoke others and indifferent to things that draw others. Despite her aloof persona, she expresses utmost loyalty to those who are close and trustworthy to her. In her demonic form, she overall behaves malicious and sadistic.
Played by: Tenrou Kunagi

Ice-Cold Genius

Students!

Boys

User Image
The Shy and Klutzy One

Name: (Chrono)
Age: (Three Hundred Years Old, though appears to look 12)
Race: (Devil Demon)
Personality: (Chrono is a very kind, peaceful and generous person. He is willing to protect those who are right. He is extremely loyal to those he cares for. For his contractor, he would do anything for them; even give his own life to ensure they don’t suffer. He is very shy, clumsy but loves to have fun. If someone attacks the ones he cares for, he can become overly protective and aggressive. This can cause him to revert into his true demon form, depending on how angered or hurt the one he cares about is injured. At times he can be very stubborn, when it comes to doing the right thing and protecting others. Chrono is quick to jump in on protecting the weak, willing to take the hit if it meant keeping them from harm. He does not tolerate bullies, and will make sure they see a justified punishment. He has a soft spot for children, and women who are crying or hurt be it mentally or physically.)
Role: (The Shy, Klutzy one, with his nose in a Book)
Relationship Status?: (I am currently not in a relationship.)
Played by: (GoneWithTheWind7)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The Attention Lover

Name: Masashi
Race:Vampire
Personality: Always one who has loved the attention of others. There are very few times where he's not surrounded by people trying to be the center of attention whenever possible.
Role: The Center of Attention
Relationship Status?: Don't have one

User Image
-The Feisty Twin-

Name: Lucifer Sterling
Nick Name(s): none
Race: Fallen Angel / Vampire
Personality: Lucifer is very protective of his twin sister. But that doesn't mean that he is the kindest person in the world. In reality he can be quite conceited and has a huge ego. He has a short fuse and it can be seen that people get on his bad side quickly even if they don't do anything wrong. He tends to distant himself from people thinking that they aren't good enough to be around him but if someone manages to last long enough and can handle his rough exterior, they will find that he has the capability of becoming a good friend.
Role: The one always trying to start a fight
Relationship Status?: Single

User Image
The Cross Dressing Loner

Name: Noel Vincent Benoit
Nick Name(s): You may call me whatever you prefer, nicknames have more meaning when someone else creates it right?
Race: Witch // Human
Personality: While a girl, For a lack of better words he's classified as the mysterious type, practically incomprehensible to most, if not everyone he's had the liberty of speaking directly to. His actions are rarely justified by reasoning which usually puts him in awkward, and particularly life threatening situations. While conversing with another person boundaries no longer exist. He'll ask whatever comes to mind and expect a complete answer. But when questioned himself he becomes unresponsive or often throws a fit until you either give up or change the subject. Although he seem kind, that's definitely not the case. Despite his demeanor, he doesn't assist anyone without having something to gain in exchange. That being said he's not particularly evil either. He doesn't have a temper, but his inability to become angry is replaced with a cruel, sadistic nature that's completely irreversible once it's been started. Despite the vast amount of knowledge he's accumulated over the years he lacks common sense from time to time and often forget's people's names. He passive towards accidents and mix ups, but very perceptive when it comes to things that doesn't matter to most people. If by chance you've began to bore him, he'll simply jump to a newer, interesting person or thing without hesitation. In short, if you don't have patience, high tolerance, nor are you a very open and accepting person. He's definitely not the person you should attempt to befriend.

While a guy. His aloof, detached demeanor makes him more enemy's than friends. Although he's very understanding, he isn't very considerate of other people's feelings. Yet despite his "charming" traits he's usually the one people turn to for advice. He's an extreme pessimist who utterly disregards anything anyone else says to contest to something he's planning to do or say.

Role: Everyone's Victim
Relationship Status?: I'm not in a relationship, but I sort of have a crush on Ms.Sterling
Played by: Sreal

-Harmless Prankster-

Name: Ryu no Itazura
Nick Name(s): Ry, Fox Boy, Loki
Race: Fox Spirit
Personality: Due to his hyper tendency, Ryu hardly stays focused on one thing. With a smile on his face, he is always thinking of a way to prank. He never takes a prank to far though, and will honestly feel bad if someone gets hurt(physically or emotionally). In all he wants to make friends.
When he is in adult form, he is very mature. Calm, cold, and very collective.

Role: Class Clown/prankster, overly loyal friend.
Relationship Status?: I don't have one
Played by: Ryu~TheRedDragon

User Image

X
The flirt

Name:Lukas Campbell
Nick Name(s): Luke
Race: Human sorcerer
Personality: Lukas is always flirting with girls, and I mean always. He can't get enough of babe's. Lukas has a tough exterior, but if you are able to crack him he has actually a very charming guy who just wants to have fun and be loved for once. Over top of his lovely interior is a douchy guy who just wants chicks for... well you know.
Role: The guy with his arms cross behind his head checking out girls, the jocky looking guy
Relationship Status?: "I don't have one"
Played by: SageWagey77

User Image
-Self Proclaimed Badass -
Name: Yusuke Urameshi
Race: Half-Demon though appearance is usually human
Personality: Yusuke has always been a loudmouth who's never wanted to back down from a fight. He's compulsive and usually prefers to solve his problems with his own strength and rarely relies on the others around him. Quick to act to problems, he allows his emotions to get in the way often, though most of the time, it usually causes a major increase in power which he'll gladly accept if it means keeping his friends and family safe.
Role: The fighter
Relationship Status?: Don't have one

8. [x Open // Reserved // Taken x]

Girls

User Image

-The slightly hostile one-

Name: Morgan Erikson
Nick Name(s): n/a
Personality: From a first glance, Morgan strikes people as the kind of person who might hit you if you annoy her too much. But once someone gets to know her, they'll understand who she really is: the kind of person who will absolutely hit you if you annoy her too much. She is, as her title implies, slightly hostile. It takes a long while for Morgan to warm up to a person, more often than not, she'll probably view you as someone who needs a good punch in the mouth. However, once if she warms up to a person, she'll be the biggest sweetheart you'd ever see. Albeit a heart of gold with the mouth of a sailor. This is not a side many people are fortunate enough to see though, so if someone sees Morgan with her arms extended towards them, it's a safe decision that she's not planning on giving you a hug, and rather that she's preparing to strangle you.
Role: Hostile at first and determined like no other
Played by: Formis13

User Image

-The Shy One-
Name: Rin Isako
Nick Name(s): N/A
Race: Wiccan
Personality: Anyone can tell Rin isn't one to talk very much. Until she trusts someone, she is to shy to utter a word. Rin can barely trust since loss of her family, but once she does, she is caring, kind, and sweet like no other. Rin is the kind of person that bakes everyone cookies, even the people that bully her.
Role: The one to easily look over without a second glance.
Relationship Status?: I don't have one.
Played by: Kimbley of Chaos

User Image

-The Quiet Twin-

Name: Lucinda Sterling
Nick Name(s): Lucy
Race: Fallen Angel / Vampire
Personality: Lucinda is protective of her big sister Raina and twin brother Lucifer. Unlike her siblings she is usually quiet and keeps her thoughts to herself. She doesn't like when people try to ask her opinion about something, always worried that her opinion would be the wrong one. She feels as if it is best to stay quiet and blend into the background where no one would ever be able to notice her.
Role: The shy, invisible one.
Relationship Status?: At the moment I'm not with someone.

User Image
Strangely Content Cripple

Name: Ruiko Itami
Nick Name(s): ”Ru”
Race: Human with powers
Personality: Ruiko is a very simple easy going girl, strangely content with her terrible circumstance it is hard to catch her in a bad mood, she always seems to be smiling or telling a joke, or trying to make someone else feel better. She does all of these nice things and gives all these smiles, because she doesn’t want to give herself any time to feel sorry for herself. She lives to make herself and others smile because if she can’t do that, than nothing but sadness awaits her.
Role: Student
Relationship Status?: "I don't have one"
Played by: Unedited Sky

-The gentle, upbeat one-

Name: Carrie Hay
Nick Name(s):None, at the moment.
Race: Half-human, half-angel.
Personality: Upbeat, gentle, funny and a class clown, Carrie embraces and enjoys life! She can frequently be seen kidding around up at the blackboard (with the more zany teachers in the faculty... with the more strict ones, she tries to toe the line!), disrupting class, staring into space or being the most animated in a group of people, telling jokes.

Carrie immediately responds to people who come off light-hearted and have a sense of fun. She takes almost everything in good humor and isn't phased by harsh tempers or personality clashes - its usually water off a duck's back. That said, she's interested in people - very interested, strangely enough, and curious about other people's lives.

One interesting fact about Carrie is that despite her diminuitive stature, she's actually extremely fast - when she actually wants to be. Mostly, she would just flail around or intentionally fall over - just for a laugh.

Behind the lighthearted exterior, Carrie conceals an unusual way of thinking and a very particular set of beliefs. These are not for most people to hear about, however. For the mostpart, with Carrie, the gift of life is what matters most - and what you see is precisely what you get!

Role: The gentle, light, upbeat one that's always moving.

Relationship Status?: I don't have one!

Played by: Vishkah

User Image
Goth Girl

Name: Lilith Anders Wright
Nick Name(s): Lily And L
Race: Human/Demon Hybrid
Personality: She's not the easiest person to get along with. Many call her cynical because of her look on life. In the past she'd spend most of her time along. But due to something most recently. She's decided to attempt to make friends. She's very careful. Looks before she leaps. Always on the ready in case some one attacks her because of what she looks like. Or because of what she is. She used to being called a freak, monster or any other hate filled words. Her favorite thing to do is read. She's not interested in video games or riding bikes.

Her demon side doesn't have a name. It's just always been there with her and it manifests itself in the form on two serpent heads and many serpent tails.

Role: The Cynical One
Played by: ArchMageZer0

User Image
-Compassionate Loud Mouth-
Name: (Rosette Christopher)
Nickname: Rose (Only by those who are close to her)
Personality: (Rosette is a very kind and fun loving type of girl, who has a very positive outlook on life, despite what she has been through. She is very headstrong and determined; once she gets her mind on something, she will refuse to back down no matter what the cost! She can be quick to anger at times, and will not think twice about telling someone off. She is very loyal to those she calls friends, and will do anything to make someone smile and feel better. She likes to explore in her free time and loves to eat.

But, because of her head strong ways, Rosette always seems to find herself always getting into trouble. Whether it be because of something she did, or because of the problems of others. She is quick to make friends with other people. One thing that she hates most about others is when someone is downing themselves, or has a negative outlook on life. That seems to get her in the foulest of moods faster than most other things. Rosette seems to have a weak spot for boys that look like, or can relate to her missing brother Joshua.)

Role: (Loud mouth that always seems to find her way into other’s conversations and problems, yet compassionate enough to help them through it.)
Relationship Status?: (Don’t have one… Yet~)
Played by: GoneWithTheWind7

User Image

- The Shadow Demon -
Name: Nayutia
Role: Student/Spy
Race: Shadow Demon
Personality: Normally, a very quiet girl especially in the presence of her father. While she loves fighting, you wouldn't know it by looking at her. Normally, she spends her days reading up on combat tactics and then the other half putting them to good use. Now, her main role is to bled in as much as possible which is going to be harder than she originally thought. Through her life she thought that Genai was going to be the scariest thing she may ever have to face. Now she has to go through the sheer terror that is: High School!
Relationship Status: Not in one
Played By: Raikuda

Ice-Cold Genius

Teacher Reserves

[img]No Page Stretchers Anime Only![/img]
[size=14][color=postingcolor1][u]-Title Goes Here-[/u][/size][/color]
[size=11][color=postingcolor1][b]Name[/b]: [color=postingcolor2][/color]
[color=postingcolor1][b]Age[/b]: [color=postingcolor2] (no older than 800 for demons, 35 for humans)[/color]
[color=postingcolor1][b]Role[/b]: [color=postingcolor2](Principal, Councilor, Teacher)[/color]
[color=postingcolor1][b]Gender[/b]: [color=postingcolor2][/color]
[color=postingcolor1][b]Race[/b]: [color=postingcolor2][/color]
[color=postingcolor1][b]Personality[/b]: [color=postingcolor2](Paragraph Form Please!)[/color]
[color=postingcolor1][b]Played by[/b]: [color=postingcolor2][/color]

For Students Requests... Do note we're only taking up to 10 of each gender... If need be we will open more slots once all others have been filled. You will be limited to up to one male, and one femal student per RPer.

[img]No Page Stretchers Anime only![/img]
[size=14][color=postingcolor1][u]-Title Goes Here- <-- Role you want others to look at you as[/u][/size][/color]
[size=11][color=postingcolor1][b]Name[/b]: [color=postingcolor2][/color]
[color=postingcolor1][b]Nick Name(s)[/b]: [color=postingcolor2](If applicable)[/color]
[color=postingcolor1][b]Age[/b]: [color=postingcolor2] (no older than 350 for demons, 18 for humans)[/color]
[color=postingcolor1][b]Gender[/b]: [color=postingcolor2][/color]
[color=postingcolor1][b]Race[/b]: [color=postingcolor2][/color]
[color=postingcolor1][b]Personality[/b]: [color=postingcolor2](Paragraph Form Please)[/color]
[color=postingcolor1][b]Role[/b]: [color=postingcolor2](How your character would be looked of upon by the other friends class A-1[/color]
[color=postingcolor1][b]Relationship Status?[/b]: [color=postingcolor2](If you are in a relationship with another character say who. If not in a relationship, say who your interest is. If none put "I don't have one"[/color]
[color=postingcolor1][b]Played by[/b]: [color=postingcolor2][/color]

[align=left][color=postingcolor1][size=11]
.:[imgleft](Image here. No Page stretchers please! Anime Only)[/imgleft]
.:[b][u]Blame this person for the things I do![/u]:[/b] [color=postingcolor2](username) [/color]
.:[b][u]Well Hello there! My name tag says my name is...[/u]:[/b] [color=postingcolor2](Characters name)
[color=postingcolor1][b]Nick Name(s)[/b]: [color=postingcolor2](If applicable)[/color]
.:[b][u]I was born a[/u]:[/b] [color=postingcolor2](insert race here) [/color]
.:[b][u]Dorm Number[/u]:[/b] [color=postingcolor2](Students only. Please put what dorm room number you want here.)[/color]
.:[b][u]Role[/u]:[/b] [color=postingcolor2](If teacher, put what you specialize in. If student, put what you would feel the students of A-1 would think of your character)[/color]
.:[b][u]Last I checked I was about this many years old...[/u]:[/b] [color=postingcolor2](For humans no more than 18 for students, 35 for grownups. For demons no more than 350 for students, 800 for teachers)[/color]
.:[b][u]Powers[/u]:[/b] [color=postingcolor2](If applicable. If human, put N/A, if Demon List what you can do)[/color]
.:[b][u]My gender? Can't you tell?[/u]:[/b] [color=postingcolor2](boy or girl) [/color]
.:[b][u]I'm totally into...[/u]:[/b] [color=postingcolor2](sexuality) [/color]
.:[b][u]This is the person that makes my heart beat fast...[/u][/b]: [color=postingcolor2](Write your crush here. If there is none put N/A)[/color]
.:[b][u]Best friend[/u][/b]: [color=postingcolor2](-If Student- Can have up to three. If none yet, you can edit this later)[/color]
.:[b][u]Rivals?[/u]:[/b] [color=postingcolor2](-If Student- Who you deem is competition to be the best of the best in the school. If none yet, you can edit this later)[/color]
.:[b][u]Relationship Status?[/u]:[/b] [color=postingcolor2](Who you're taken by? If not, say who you like. If no one say "I don't like anyone." "Or I have none at this time")[/color]

.:[b][u]How sweet of you! How did you know I loved...[/u]:[/b] [color=postingcolor2] (things you like at least 4)[/color]

.:[b][u]Give me these and I'll knock you out![/u]:[/b] [color=postingcolor2](things you hate at least 4)[/color]

.:[b][u]Personality[/u]:[/b][color=postingcolor2](Paragraph Form Please!)
[color=postingcolor1].:[b][u]Sit down and let me tell you a story[/u]:[/b] [color=postingcolor2]( minimum is two paragraphs.)[/color]

[/size][/color][/align]

[/size][/color][/align]

[size=9][align=right][color=postingcolor1]██████████[/color][color=white]x[/color]▌[color=postingcolor2]▌[/color]▌█████ [color=postingcolor1]█████[/color] ████ [color=postingcolor2]██[/color] █████[/align][/size]

Ice-Cold Genius

Dorms
Here is where the Dorms will be listed. And keep in mind, there are no co-ed dorms. We don’t need any bundle of joys being created, right? If at any point, you are caught sharing a bed with a member of the opposite sex, you will be severely punished!

Boy Dorms
1. Noel Vincent Benoit and Lucifer Sterling
2. Lukas Campbell
3. Ryu no Itazura
4. Yusuke Urameshi
5. Chrono and Masashi

Girl Dorms
1. Morgan Erikson and Rosette Christopher
2. Rin Isano
3. Ruiko Itami
4. Lucinda Sterling and Carrie Hae
5.Nayutia and Lilith Anders Wright

Ice-Cold Genius

Important Notices

2/11/2014 -- Thread is created

Ice-Cold Genius

Important Events~

The Home Coming dance is 4 (School) days away!

Have you found that special someone to take to the dance?

Ice-Cold Genius

Crushes/Love Interests

Everybody gets them from time to time...

The love bug strikes the students and teachers of Mushiori High! Well isn't that grand? Friendships between species are formed and true love can even be seen blossoming from it! Now, if you look here, you can see who is crushing on you, and list who you're crushing on. Be it student to student, male to female, male to male, female to female, or perhaps... even teacher to teacher or teacher to student...?! -Le gasp~ How Scandalous! It's... Creepy! The possibilities are endless! Doesn't this sound exciting?

Come on don't be shy... Admit what character your character is crushing on, by sending it to me in a PM entitled "Crush", with the name of the character yours likes and I will post it here.
Be sure to check this post out from time to time, as it may change without anyone saying anything~

Does your character have someone to crush on? Is that character crushing back on you? Find out today!
Crushes

A simple crush... Butterflies in your stomach, sweaty palm syndrome and stuttering as your heart pounds faster while in the presence of the one that's beginning to catch your eye...

❤ = ❤ <------- Both Parties like one another

Dr. Stein = Shader (First teacher relationship~ <3)
Masashi = Chrono (First declared student couple in the RP! <3)
Ruiko Itami = Raina Sterling (first student teacher relationship~ Aww!)

Love Interests
Oh, ho ho~ What have we here? ;D A crush that has grown into something a bit more? Now isn't that cute? Now the next step is to confess your love to them, but will they return the feelings?

None Listed so far~

Ice-Cold Genius

Reserved because I am forgetful...

Ice-Cold Genius

Reserved because I am forgetful...

Ice-Cold Genius

We are officially open!
Come on in and enjoy the fun!
RP begins on page 2!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items