6,700 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
DƦ. Ƨƭɘɨɳ
Ʈɦə Іƞƨɒɲɜ Ƭɛɑɔɦɘɾ
User Image
Stein couldn't help but smile quietly at the gym teachers antics as they continued to speak nor could he deny the fact that Miss Shader, though she hated smokers, he began to like her. . .quite a bit. However, he knew better than most that only time would tell if anything became of it. When Genai entered the room Stein rested his head on his hands in almost a bored manner. That is, until he felt what seemed like a hidden overwhelming aura threatening to swallow him! A small bead of sweat slid down his neck and a small insane smile played at his lips as he watched the man. Stein seemed to snap back at attention when he felt Shader's hand on his arm and he realized that this man, their principal had directed his attention at him.
Hmm? Yes. Thank you I suppose, I'll come to you if I need anything" Stein said as he locked eyes with the teacher, refusing to back down for a second.
When Shader suddenly pulled them from the room, Stein couldn't help but think of how happy he was to be out of the room. The presence that Genai had given off almost drove him mad and flashbacks came back of he had battled with that in the past and he wasn't to eager to try it again. As he continued to wheel down the hallway in his rickety chair, he looked at Formis who had finally spoken up.
Actually teaching? This is only my second year. Before I did this I spent most of the time in the labs, dissecting anything that would hold still long enough,"he said and paused, as he looked back to where he had met with Genai and a shudder rolled down his spine.
No! He wasn't going to be turning down that path again.
What path good doctor. . .the path to power? The path to have anything you could have ever wanted?the voice in his head seemed to sing.
Stein took in a slow breath as he gripped the back of his chair, trying to hold off the aura that wanted to pulse off his body and he gave the two of them a strained smile.
H-How long have the two of you been in this business?"he muttered, and when he saw a blurred reflection off the windows, he averted his eyes when he saw himself slaughtering everything in sight, nothing but a surgical knife in his hand.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Zook Taronto
Is able to refocus really easily.

She's.... She's really nice! Her kindness and polite way of speaking could easily match her beauty! This was not good. Sweat started dropping from his head again as he listen to this woman. He kept telling himself that he would not lose, that he was married, and that it was her job to be this pleasant! However she reached over to touch his shoulder to comfort him and thankfully he didn't move an inch but that was just it wasn't it? He was frozen in place by her touch. Her concern for his well being touched his heart to the very soul! And she even complimented him! His face turned a little red as he put a hand on the back of his head and let out a nervous laugh. "Hahaha... Yeah that principle worries me a little but if you say he's a good man then I shall trust in your word..." Zook said as his eyes shifted from side to side to think about the compliment and her trust in his abilities. It was nice to have someone recognize this and although he would usually answer back confidently, his confidence was almost gone at this point. He didn't want this woman to think any ill of him and that in itself was making him even more nervous. Such a wonderful woman should never see his terrible faults! "Ah thank you for your bode of confidence but..... I-I-I have yet to p-prove anything. P-please save such praises for when I deliver on uh... the things I said I will... do..." Zook said, wondering why he was at a lost for words at this point. He had never acted like this with women before while he was with his wife, so why now?

Such contemplation would have to come later however as the Sterling was getting down to business and that business was about a certain student that had come to her. If there was one thing he could easily get serious about, no matter the situation, it was about his students. Yes, this was something he always put first above everything else except for his daughter of course. There was no way he would let himself get distracted when they were involved. He obviously listened to what she had to say about the matter of the student and crossed his huge arms and closed his eyes to think for a moment. Yes it would be nice if this student could be treated like every other student but.... "I understand where you and this student are coming from. It is one thing to have to deal with such a weakness yourself but it's even worst when everyone, even the kindest of people, are constantly pointing this weakness out to you and constantly reminding you that you are limited...." Zook noted, finally opening his eyes as his thoughts came together to allow himself to be made perfectly clear on his next statement.

"However, a physical handicap is something you simply cannot ignore. Especially with a class like mine. She's going to have to understand that her abilities are limited and it will not be possible to train her in the same way that I train most other students. Her training will undoubtedly be different, regardless if she wants it to be or not...." Zook paused for a moment to give Sterling a chance to think about what he said. As wonderful of a woman as she was, Zook hoped that she wasn't naive to the simple truth that not everyone is equal. Hopefully his students would not have to learn that the hard way but for someone as old as her surely she would've learned this by now. However, she was right on one thing.

"Make no mistake Ms. Sterling, EVERY student of mine WILL GET MY ALL. They will ALL have their LIMITS PUSHED, they will ALL EXCEL, and they will ALL receive my passion and heart as I show them the way to a healthier and happier version of themselves! No one will be treated any differently while they are in my class and they will all work just as hard as the other, no matter what kind of training they must go through. And of course, BULLYING WILL NOT BE TOLERATED IN MY CLASS! If they have time to find weakness in others, then they have time to work on their own weaknesses as well!" Zook explained, already feeling his blood pumping in anticipation for this school year. This would be the first time he's ever taught at a high school but to him, it would be the same as training his gang back when he was younger or training people he had met on his journey to help them become stronger. Yes, he had spent a while traveling but he always found time to impart his knowledge and his passion for getting stronger onto people he met over his travels. And it never got old to Zook. Now he was in the perfect environment for imparting that knowledge and passion and there was almost nothing but their future at risk of danger. He could train them to be prepared for a healthy lifestyle or for a dangerous one, where ever that student's road took them.

"I hope I have put to rest any concerns you had for this student Ms. Sterling. This may be my first year of teaching High School but I am no stranger to physical education. All of my students are special to me and Itami will be no different. I will personally make sure her fears are put to rest. If she has a problem with me, tell her she can come talk to me about it."

OOC:
Where: his office
With: Ms. Sterling

HolyKnightMeiz's Husbando

Beloved Friend

User Image

Raina was happy that he seemed to warm up to her quickly and knew that it would make her quite happy if they could become friends in the future. When he thanked her for her confidence in him she flashed him yet another smile before she continued to listen to what he had to say. Once he had finished what he had to say, she placed her hands in her lap as a serious look came over her face. "I see. So you're one of those people that don't believe everyone can be equal?" She asked softly before she rose from the seat that she was sitting in. Placing her hands on her hips she looked down at him as a fanged grin formed on her face.

"I guess there is something we disagree on. If Ruiko believes that she can keep up with the others and do her training to the same extent of the others, I believe in her too. So if you don't think she can have the same training then I challenge you." Raina said in her determined voice. "Give me your most challenging thing to do and I will do it under the same conditions that she would have to do it." Raina said sternly before her eyes stared into Mr.Taronto. "If I can do it, then I don't see why she wouldn't be able to do it. So what do you say? Are you up for a challenge?" She asked with a small chuckle. Raina was getting really pumped and determined. She wanted this man to change his way of thinking and she was going to do whatever she had to for Ruiko to get what she wanted. A simple request was the least she could do as the counselor.

Company:Mr.Taronto
Feeling:Pumped
OOC:

Ice-Cold Genius

User Image

User Image
After Genai had left the room, telling the teachers to get to work, Shader quickly obliged, dragging both Formis and Stein out of the room, leaving both Raina and Zook to themselves. As they left however, Shader couldn't help the little glint of jealousy in her eyes because of Raina. 'She thinks she;s so pretty! Pfft! I am so much prettier than her! She thinks she's all that just because he can get a man like Mr.Taronto to start stuttering and acting like a love sick puppy at the sight of her... Hmph! I've done better!' Shader bitterly thought to herself, her tail slashing the air behind her in annoyance. It wasn't until she heard the soft snickering coming from Formis did she snap out of her thoughts, her ears perking up and twitching a couple of times.

Mrow? Did I... Say something funny Mr.Erikson? I can hear you laughing over there...” She turned her head in the direction of Formis, a slender brow rose in a suspicious manner as she began to pout. He began to speak, talking about the conversation held in the gym teachers room, distracting Shader from her previous question. “Oh yes. For as long as I can remember this school has been a smoke free campus. It is just too unhealthy for our lovely students. Not to mention, the smell. Ugh! I can't stand the smell of cigarette smoke.” Shader replied, giving a small shudder turning away from Formis, and looked off into the hallway ahead of them. At the question of how long she's been a teacher at Mushiori high, Shader let out a small giggle, her red eyes taking on a playful look as she began to glance around. “I've been here since the school had opened about... Let's see... The contract was signed, then I... And I... And we...” Shader's voice began to trail off as she began to attempt to answer the question. Just how long was it? “It must have been at least fifty years or more. Heehee... Genai and I go way back. I know him on a personal level.” She replied, letting out a bashful laugh, as she finally released the two male's arms from her grip. Her tail began to sway behind her slowly, as a smile danced across her face. Just the thought of Genai made her heart race. “It was actually my idea to open this school, believe it or not. Genai thought it to be a good idea, so he opened the school and... here we are~ See? Genai is such a softie, once you get past his tough exterior. So don't let his intimidating aura deter you from getting to know him. Besides, he just has to be quite the charmer o be able to deal with me for so many years!” The demoness finished, letting out a content sigh as she clasped her hands in front of her as she continued walking.

After giving her answer to Formis' question, Shader continued wandering around the halls, greeting the students with a smile and warm welcome. She paused in her greetings however, as the silent Stein spoke up, the next one to answer the question. “Ooh! Time in labs? Dissecting things? Oh. my, my! Sounds like you've had quite the life!” She chimed out, her red eyes seeming to sparkle with a sudden delight from behind her glasses. “Though dissecting things is fun, I prefer to work on things, tinkering and creating new inventions. What about you Mr.Erickson? What is your passion with science?” Shader had a small pep in her step as she continued walking around, delighted with the company around her. Both of these men were not only cute, which was a plus, but they both had some sort of passion for science! They must be after her heart, she mentally declared, snapping out of her musings when Stein asked another question. Instead of answering the question, the cheery mood on Shader's face began to distort, turning into that of a concerned one as she turned her head to look towards the English Teacher. Shader's ears began to fold on top her head as her tail fell, and curled around her leg. “Mm... Dr. Stein, are you... Feeling alright?” She asked, a concerned tone to her voice as she stopped in her steps, a frown upon her face. Surely she wasn't the only one to have sensed his sudden change in attitude. Ever since Genai came and left Dr. Stein seemed to be acting a bit different...

===---ӿ Out Of Components ӿ---===

This is where I am!:
In the hallway
Who I’m With:
Formis and Stein
Wondering:
Why do I get the feeling something bad is soon to be happening...?

zippypopz's One That Got Away

Loyal Poster

Don't let them in, don't let them see!

User Image
User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Rin looked at him as he bolted away. "Yup... I did something wrong." She wandered the halls aimlessly and eventually made it outside into the courtyard. There, she began drawing the scenery like she wanted to. She decided she might spend the remainder of the day there. Or at least, most of it.

Soon, she had finished three pictures of some trees and other things but it dawned on what she didn't do. She didn't figure out where her dorm was. Damn! Why did I get sidetracked? Why did I even let him show me around?! Rin quickly packed up her things and ran towards where she had came from. When she backtracked to the Naughty Stairs, she headed up the stairs and searched the halls.

Then, Rin was lost in the hallways. She couldn't even backtrack this time because she forgot where she came from. I should have just stayed in the main office. Or I should have followed Masashi. Rin kept wandering until she just sat against the wall. I'll just wait for someone to come around here... Maybe then I will get to my dorm.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

▶ Location: The Hallways ◀▶ With: N/A ◀▶ Thoughts: How did I get lost? ◀▶ Feelings: Alone ◀▶ Outfit: First Day ◀▶ OOC: Up for interaction ◀

Let it go, let it go! Can't hold back anymore!

Ice-Cold Genius

User ImageUser Image

Mood: Irritated yet intrigued xxx Location: Stalking the halls in front of the Main Office xxx Company: Lucinda and Lucifer

G e n a i

Genai had managed to start making his way around the school, listening to the scurrying of feet beside him. As much as he wouldn't show his amusement in the form of laughter, he did have the barest hints of a smile on his face. To hear the sounds of fear and panic coming from the people beside him, was indeed satisfying. Genai came to a stop in front of the office, his nose picking up on the scent of two vampire children that faintly smelled of the guidance counselor caught his attention. He called out to the children, managing to gather both their attention. As the girl began to speak, Genai turned to face her, giving a small tilt of his head. In his minds eyes, he began to envision the girl to that of a scared little mouse, nervously speaking, her aura weak. She didn't seem all that interesting to Genai, though her nervousness did make him feel good. “I see. So you've gathered your keys? Why not make your way off to your dorms instead of standing around talking? You know school will be beginning shortly. And I do not want to hear any excuses of anyone 'not being able to get to my dorm' for being late to class.” Genai replied to her nervous stuttering before turning his head away, and looked to the direction of the male as he began to speak.

As Lucifer began to scold his sister for speaking to Genai, explaining herself without needed to, Genai's frown began to turn into that of a small grin. “Now aren't you a little brat? Speaking to your elders in such a manner. You speak of me having no decency? Why don't you take a moment and think about it. It's indecent to speak to a woman like that. Do you not take into consideration her feelings?” Genai retorted, in a monotonous tone. Well, if there was one student that would manage to gain Genai's interest, it was Lucifer. As Lucifer spoke up again, this time using 'manners' Genai tilted his head back slightly, had his face been exposed he would be shoeing off a shocked expression. “So you're meaning to tell me, children still know a thing as manners? Well, shouldn't I be surprised?” He replied, grinning deviously, His sensitive ears perked up, taking in the names of the two children, identifying their scent with name, as he gave a small tilt of his head. In a way, this boy reminded Genai of himself when he was younger... “Lucifer and Lucinda Sterling... Siblings... A delight I'm sure.” He repeated softly, the names rolling listlessly off his tongue. Genai let out a small laugh, shoving his hands in his pockets, and leaned his body forward, so that his face ended up being inches from the boys. A toothy, devious grin crossed his half hidden face as he proceeded to introduce himself. “My name is Genai. And I am the Principal of the school.” He spoke, his voice falling silent shortly afterward. As he leaned back, he allowed his words to linger in the air waiting to hear each of their reactions to finding out who he really was. After giving it a few moments, he spoke up yet again. “Seeing as how the two of you are both new to this school... As Principal, I am obligated to ask if you needed help finding your dorm rooms. So if you need any help, just say so.” Genai replied, keeping his attention focused on Lucifer. His feisty little spirit was enough to spark some interest.

Thoughts: What interesting students I seem to have. I think I'm going to like these two...

Note: Profile is made by Tenrou Kunagi, and is used with her permission.

Ice-Cold Genius

User Image

ʗɧɼοɳο ʈɦɘ Ϩɩɳɲɜɽ

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image
As the two got to their room, and began to clean, Chrono became lost in thought, thinking back to their conversation outside the courtyard. A faint blush dusted the devils cheeks, as he paused for a moment, reaching up to gently touch his lips.”Hmm...” Red eyes softened as he looked down to the ground, a smile gracing his lips. Chrono knew one thing for sure, was that Chrono was glad that he had made a friend like Masashi. He was very kind, and was willing to go through the harsh sunlight, just to show Chrono his room... Chrono finished helping to clean the room, and got up to clean his hands. ”There's no need to thank me Masashi. It was my pleasure to help you. Hehe, believe it or not I like to clean.” Chrono chimed in response, throwing the towel in the garbage, making his way towards his bed to sit down for a minute.

And it seemed, just as he had managed to get comfortable, sitting at the edge of his bed, Masashi spoke up, asking if Chrono had felt something. Chrono’s red eyes dilated as he seemed to feeze in his spot, a cold chill washing over him. ”No… No… No… No!” The devil whispered softly to himself as his eyes turned in the direction of the sudden surge of power. If anything, Chrono could identify exactly who it was… It was his brother Genai. But how? How was he still alive? Chrono left him to die that faithful day many, many years ago. ”Genai…” The name came out in a breathless whisper, as he jumped up from his bed, his fingers clenching into fists at his side. ”E-Excuse me… Masashi, there’s something I need to do…” With that being his reasoning, Chrono went running off, the last thing being seen was his long purple braid leaving the room before he disappeared into a blur of red and purple.

It didn’t take long for Chrono to run down the hallways, easily pushing past people as his demonic aura began to surge, forcing the more stubborn of students to move to the side. Chrono was on a mission, and he was going to make sure he made sure that the feeling he was feeling was really his brother. He turned down the hallway leading to the main office, causing Chrono to come skidding to a hault. His red eyes widened with shock as they took in the sight of Genai standing in front of the office doors, talking to a pair of students. Chrono’s senses didn’t even bother to detect who the two were, his line of sight focused on the man in the center of the hall. Panting slightly, the devil’s tiny frame began to tremble in both fear and anger. ”Genai… It’s… You…” Chrono spoke between pants, his soft voice filling the hallway.

Genai, who had been busy with Lucifer and Lucinda excused himself for the two before turning away to face the purple haired male. “Is that you, Chrono?” Genai called out, facing Chrono as a scowl come to his face. “Well, well, well… Look what the cat dragged in. Heheh… I knew we’d stumble across one another again. Where have you been hiding the past one hundred years.” He paused, bowing his head slightly, as he began to show off his pearly white. “My dearest brother, Chrono?” Genai’s words dripped with poison, as he took a small step towards Chrono.

Chrono had began to growl, a deep snarl ripping at his throat. ”Genai… So it’s you that’s running this school? Hmph. I should have known.” Chrono hissed, taking a small towards Genai, his demonic aura surging to match Genai’s. But because Chrono was in his child form, it couldn’t contain the powers rising within him. So his demonic aura was physically drawn out, turning into dark black smoke that began to make it’s way down the hallway, the power and sight alone causing everyone to drop what they were doing and turn in the direction of Genai and Chrono. Genai let out a small laugh, his own demonic aura clashing with Chrono’s. The two aura’s clashing with one another, was such a powerful force, that the windows on the main office door shattered.

You are correct in that Chrono. I do own this school… I was hoping that one day you would come and join… And it looks like my ‘prayers’ have been answered.” He replied with sarcasm, his hands coming out of his pockets, taking a rest at his side. “And here I thought, all these years of waiting for you to come out of hiding that you would have grown stronger… And this power is the best you can show me? Heh. I knew you were weaker than I… But you have gotten weaker… Could it have been because of that human you took such fondness to?” Genai asked, a mocking look coming to his face. Chrono’s eyes dilated, his eyes widening as Genai struck a sensitive cord within the demon. Chrono’s eyes fluttered shut, as he held his hands in the air, and with a small gesture, daggers came out of nowhere, landing in his hands. The next instant Chrono opened his eyes, they were glowing a blood red, his sudden lust darkening the already black aura that surrounded him.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

===---ӿ Overdosed On Compassion ӿ---===
Heheh…. First fight scene of the RP. Sorry about the lameness and sudden fight happening within the school… And this could also be a way to bring everyone together. Their demonic aura could be felt from any location within the school, the clashing of the aura’s causing the school to shake.

ӿLocation:
Dorm Room 5 -- Outside the Main office
ӿPeople around me:
Masashi -- Genai and two sibling vampires
ӿThoughts:
Genai... What are you still doing alive?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Zook Taronto
feeling competitive

Zook was taken back by her challenge though he should have seen it coming. It would seem this counselor really believed in the student's ability to keep up with the rest of the class so Zook decided he would take her up on that challenge. After all, if he was right, he had nothing to fear from this challenge. If she were right, then Zook would simply be impressed and allow the student to compete with the rest of the class. Either way, he wasn't going to make it easy for Itami in the first place but if he doesn't have to change the curriculum for her sake then that meant he had more time to make sure the other students received a challenge. Would it really change his opinion though? No, he really couldn't say at this moment. "I never back down from a challenge Ms. Sterling! In fact, I want to compete along side you. We'll both do my 50 minute circuit of exercises the students are expected to complete every day. The students will start off a little easy so I can properly gauge the class's abilities but you and I shall do the advanced circuit while handicap'd. If neither of us are able to make it through the circuit then I win the challenge. If at least one of us makes it through then you win. As a side wager, we will compete against each other for the best performance in the circuit. Whoever wins pays for the other's meal at a restaurant! Nothing gets me hungrier then a good challenge after all! HAHAHA. Will you accept my counter challenge? Do you have what it takes to beat me in my own training circuit that has made grown men cry!? And with a handicap no less."

Before he could hear Raina's acceptance of his counter challenge however, he felt two powerful auras clash with each other and assumed the worst. Zook got off of his chair and rushed out of his office only to be met with broken glass from the main office windows on the floor and yelled "VANDALISM ON THE FIRST DAY OF CLASS!?!? WHAT HOOLIGAN WOULD DARE SUCH A FEAT AND DARE THINK THEY WOULD GET AWAY WITH IT!?" It took Zook a moment to realize that the two powerful auras were coming form Genai and.... a small student? It was definitely a strange sight to behold, seeing the two look like they were at a stand off with each other. Had this small student caused the glass to break? No, it was actually the intensity of both of their auras wasn't it? He had no clue what was going on so he asked "Principle! What is going on? Why does it feel like you and this student are about to fight?" It was easy for anyone to sense both of their murderous intents but it made no sense at all why the principle would want to kill a student and a student a principle. And why was the student nearly as powerful as the principle? It made no sense.

OOC: If you couldn't tell I just decided I would go with a more vague description of the challenge so that I didn't need to think too hard what would be challenging to supernatural beings XD Will probably do the same for when the students get to do the gym teacher's class.
Where: From Office to the main hall outside of the main office
With: Ms. Sterling, Chrono, Genai

6,700 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Ɲɑƴuƭɪɑ
Ʈhe Ƥɾɨɳƈɨƥɑɭʂ Ɗɑʋɡɧʈɛɾ

User Image
Most could say that Nayutia 'woke up on the wrong side of the bed' this morning the way she scowled as she walked toward the school. Father Genai or rather her adopted father however, told her she must attend the school. There was a plan involving raising an army. . .though that plan would take a little bit of time. Her eyes narrowed quietly as she entered the school and as the sunlight cast across her body, the shadows along the ground seemed to write around her. A small flick of her wrist, and a shadow stretched out, slamming the door shut behind her. As she reached the guidance counselors office, her shadows began working for her.
Her eyes nor the rest of her body never moved but within a few seconds, she had the keys to her dorm and the schedule hanging in front of her, each held by an individual shadow. As they slipped into her pocket she smiled quietly, her smile broadening when she suddenly felt her fathers aura radiating through the hallway. Everything was going as they had planned when she felt Chrono's aura. Calmly, she swaggered down the hallway, not in a hurry to break up the fight. However, Genai and Chrono's outburst would draw in other teachers and that's where Nayutia would come into play.
She would be scouting the area to find those who were affected by the auras and if they were lucky, some would be on their side. A quiet laugh escaped her lips, her voice a light soprano, sounding like the gentle tinkle of wind chimes though her personality did not match her voice. If you crossed her, she would likely use one of her many shadows to strangle you until you suffocated to death. She would then toss your body aside and leave you to rot. When she saw Chrono she smiled briefly though for appearances among the student body she put on the fakest look of concern she could.
D-Daddy. . .what are you doing?”

Tipsy Lunatic

User ImageUser Image

---The genius older brother

The dark horse little sister---

User Image

Formis listened intently to Stein and Shader speak. Wow, it was always strange for him to meet immortals or people with much longer lifespans than humans. He still had trouble wrapping his mind around his own immortality since it hadn't even been 10 years since he stopped aging. Maybe he'd get used to it eventually. Stein then questioned how long Formis had been in the teaching business.

"Oh, uh... this is actually my first teaching job. I got my PhD a couple years ago and I spent the last 2 years just trying to find work while taking care of a kid. Either way, first teaching job, nervous as hell." Formis explained, smiling sheepishly. He was a newbie in the business and now he was expected to teach people not too much younger than he was, some a lot older too. Formis never understood the people who didn't just get high school out of the way, but then again he hated high school passionately.

The topic of labs and science came up then, so Stein was a scientist. He kinda fit the mad scientist bill, so it made sense. Shader too if he was honest. She then questioned Formis's interest in science. "Well I was actually going to go into biomed before I switched to teaching. I definitely know a few things though." Formis explained, rolling up his left sleeve to show off his handiwork: right below his shoulder were somewhat sloppy stitches. Looking at it, one could clearly tell that the arm did not originally belong to Formis. "Had to put it on by myself, that was a fun day." He joked before seeing that Stein was acting a bit weird. Weirder rather.

"You alright, buddy? Do you ne-woah, did you guys feel that?" Formis asked as he felt some pretty intense energy. There were only a few people he'd ever met that could release that strong of energy, one of them was himself when he was having a particularly bad day, and the others on that list were all dead. This was scary.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Formis was not the only one to feel that surge of energy. But luckily for Morgan's curiosity, she'd been heading in that direction already. Somewhere along the way, she lost Zyra and then Morgan remembered she forgot some stuff at the main office. So when she felt that energy in the direction of the office, she just had to know what was going on.

When she got there, she was met with a very interesting surprise. Some weird white haired guy who was apparently the principal was just about to start fighting... Chrono?! Well, this was interesting. She pegged Chrono for a wuss, but that aura he was giving off... woah, she hadn't met many people who were that powerful, and like Formis's explanation, 99% of those people were dead at this point.

She felt like she should step in and protect the kid again, but a couple things held her back from it. 1: This was the principal, and Morgan was already on at least 1 teacher's bad side today. 2: Apparently, Chrono was just feigning weakness before. That pissed Morgan off a bit and she might have to pick a fight with the kid later, but she still felt like she'd need to bring her force fields into play to try and stop the fighting.

For now she crossed her arms and leaned against the wall, waiting with the rest of the crowd to see just how this would turn out. If need be, she'd step in, but she wanted to see just what Chrono could do.

[LOCATION: The Halls]
[WITH: Shader and Stein]

[Main office :LOCATION]
[A big crowd :WITH]

Lavish Lunatic

20,875 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Attending the Ball 25

6,700 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Masashi smiled as he collapsed on the bed backwards, thankful the room was clean. Chrono was serious when he said that he was one who preferred cleanliness. That's when Masashi felt the small tremor and his eyes snapped open, a bead of sweat sliding down his face. Slowly, he eyed Chrono who was becoming increasingly nervous and watched as he bolted out the door. Like hell Masashi was going to sit there while Chrono potentially put his life on the line!
Masashi growled as he sank into the shadows and within seconds he was beside Chrono, emerging from the shadows, keeping full sprint with him. That's when they came upon Genai and Nayutia and he blinked, even though she looked terrified he couldn't help but noticing her shadows snaking along the wall as if poised to attack. When he saw Chrono seem to change, feeling the aura's pushing against each other Masashi put a hand on Chrono's shoulder.
"I will fight alongside you my friend," he muttered as he cut into his forearm as blood began running down his forearm.
The next second, he extended his arm, and the blood began to bubble slightly. Moments later, it formed itself into a long katana and he smiled quietly. Years of practice had allowed Masashi to master the art of bending his own blood into whatever he wished. Strong as steel he could make almost any weapon that was known to man though by far the katana was his favorite. As a human, he had taken classes and in death, he had mastered the blade.
"Did you say principal?!"he shouted with a shocked tone as he looked at Zook curiously, nearly losing his entire focus.
Thank goodness a teacher was finally showing up on the scene! It was the loudmouth from earlier but he seemed to know his way around a fight. Slowly, Masashi looked between Zook, Genai and Chrono, wondering who was going to make the first move, praying that more teachers would be showing up shortly. Then again, it was hard to say what was going on. . .how the hell did these two know each other in the first place? Clearly, judging by his aura alone, Chrono was hiding more secrets than Masashi could wrap his mind around. When this was all over, the two of them would sit down and discuss matters. For now, he would focus on the potential fight and hand, wondering who the hell Nayutia was, why the hell the principal would be attacking a student and why a student would be attacking a teacher!? Did the entire world flip upside down in the past fifteen seconds?

Wailing Lunatic

User Image
User Image
Apprehensive // Mainhall // Masashi, Raina, Zook, Nayutia, Formis & Morgon, Chrono, Genai

The counseling appointment had gone well, amazingly well in fact. Better than she could have ever expected. Finding someone who actually listened to her, and who was willing to let her try and be strong, in this environment with so many other powerful beings wandering around was nearly unheard of. "And she's a beauty to boot!" Ruiko exclaimed aloud with a huge grin, a great start to her day as traveled down the halls, her plans were to head towards the cafeteria to grab herself a quick breakfast before the day really got underway.

Or at least she would have entered the cafeteria, if a powerful aura hadn't swept over her and completely captured her attention. Even being human Ruiko had always had a strong affinity towards magic and she could almost taste the volatile aura as it continue to leak through her in waves. A cold sweat broke on her brow as she could feel a clashing aura against the previous. She knew a fight must be going on, or something of the sorts. That was the only thing that could explain this feeling. By nature a curious spirit Ruiko began moving towards the source. it didn't take long for her to find it, the aura was twice as thick up close, but Ruiko braved through it. Finding herself in the hall outside of the main office, there were quite a few people in the hall some seeming to have been drawn by the same force as herself, it was easy to see the two whom were about to square. She didn't know who they were but she could tell they were rather strong and she was glad she wasn't on the other side of either of the pair's aggression.

She moved herself subtly near the door way of the main office, besides Mr. Taronto the gym teacher that she only recognized from the teacher roster she had been given, she didn't know if she should say anything to him so she just kept quiet, and kept her eyes trained on the scene before her.

(that's a lot of peeps)

Lavish Lunatic

20,875 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Attending the Ball 25

6,700 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
DƦ. Ƨƭɘɨɳ
Ʈɦə Іƞƨɒɲɜ Ƭɛɑɔɦɘɾ
User Image
Stein wheeled along quietly as Formis and Shader most kept the conversation alive. It wasn't as if he had intended not to speak but. . .something about Genai made him uneasy. Was it the fact that he had a huge aura that was being suppressed? Perhaps it was the fact that his aura had almost swallowed the last of Stein's sanity. Either way, it was a dark vile being that Stein needed to stop. However. . .which teachers could he trust? Shader declared she had known Genai for years so she was out of the picture. He didn't think Zook would be quiet enough about the issue and Formis. . .ahh yes. . .Formis seemed rather good at what he did. Perhaps he would speak to Formis later, see if he noticed anything odd about their 'beloved principal'.
Or. . .you could finally give into the power that was given to you. . .a voice inside of his head whispered quietly and Stein gripped the back of his chair nervously.
A long bead of sweat slid down the side of his face and he nearly jumped out of his chair when he heard Formis and Shader both speaking, asking if he were alright?
I-I'm just fine. . .heh, why do you ask-Genai. . .,”he muttered, almost immediately recognizing the aura from before.
Suddenly, Stein was up and running toward the source of the aura, his labcoat flapping behind him and when he came upon the area, he could see the Chrono and Genai squaring off against each other. What the hell was this? Some sort of power struggle between good and evil? Very likely, while Chrono's aura wasn't exactly friendly it was lot easier to deal with than Genai's who seemed to push against Stein, like it was trying to suffocate him.
Why the hell is this effecting me so badly...I know I've dealt with this before but damn...this shouldn't be a problem!Stein thought frantically as he leaned against the wall, his world spinning wildly.
As the seconds ticked by, numerous images flashed through Stein's head. One moment, it was himself back at the academy. Next, he was fighting for his life. Next image he saw Shader with him. Then the next second, he saw everyone he cared for dead at his feet. Who could have been the murderer here? Stein.
I hope this doesn't last long,"Stein whispered his breathing becoming short, as he battled to keep sane but not willing to miss anything. It would take some damn strong willpower if a fight did break out. . .but Stein hoped he could do it as he waited for someone to make a move.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff