<< < 1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 >

Romantic Poster

5,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

LΩҞѦϩ Ͼ ДӍ ҎβΣȽζ

Lukas sat across from Morgan in the little booth they had chosen, he could feel the situation getting more awkward by the second. What could he do to lighten up the situation?! He then listened to Morgan as she stampeded in her question, and becoming embarrassed fro even asking it the question never really came out. He could kind of understand what she was asking though, "A date?" He said hesitantly also, kind of embarrassed himself for even saying the words. He looked up at organ who was trying to hide her reddened face, so she was feeling the same way he was? It was kind of cute the way she was acting so embarrassed about it, it made the sound of his heart beating in his chest sounds so loud, he hoped that she couldn't hear it.

"Well I never considered it to be, usually if I go on a date with a girl I ask her... Although if you want it to be I don't mind or anything. I thought we were here to mess with Human.."
He said looking away, a bit of pinkness to his cheeks as he looked towards the jukebox He scratch his head with on of his hands messing up his toque on this head. He then tried to change the mood of the situation, "Oi, watch this mate." He pointed at the door which was near the jukebox were they came in through, the door then swung open with a huge gust of air, the gust the making some of the girls who were standing around the jukeboxes skirts to rise du to the windy conditions. All of the girls screamed in shock. Lukas turned back to the table and grinned a little.

"Let the prank fest begin?" He grinned at Morgan to see if it changed the situation, hopefully this would lighten the situation as well as bring them back to the mood they were having earlier. Lukas did specialize in elemental magic, for some odd reason all of that was easy to him, maybe with the help of Morgan's levitation sills they could pull some funny stuff? As he thought of this he wondered what Morgan was thinking, did she want this to be a date, or did she feel better about him lightening it up? Could she even want to possibly go with him to the dance coming up?

With: Morgan
OCC: No worries at all, I have been busy also, just logged on today for the first time in seemly all week it feels! Life is busy!! :S
Thoughts: Hopefully this lightens things up...
Outfit: Day 2

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☆ ★

Hilarious Smoker

4,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
Kendi

with

Smiling as he took blood from her Kendi watched as the windows shattered and the aura came out of him."So yes the auditorium. I dont really need it but I would like to see where everything is so I dont look like a complete dork when I walk around this place. As for your question, I am a teacher but I dont mind a little pda. I mean you kids all have hormones raging and to try to contain that would be absolutely crazy.
Looking at the mess that was made Kendi could feel herself salivating at the thought of getting something to take the edge off just like what he did. With a chuckle to herself she looked him in the eyes.
"I would ask you to let me have a snack on you but you would possibly die due to venomous bite. I mean they dont call me the black widow for nothing. With a flirtatious smile Kendi hopped off of the table and walked to the desk.

Company: Masashi
Feeling: Elated
OOC: Hehehehe

Wailing Lunatic

User Image
User Image
Raina's office // Cautious // Alexander

Ruiko wasn't sure what it was about this man, but there was just something about Alexander that she didn't like. He just seemed so..... smug? Shifty? Just something weird.

Ruiko watched the man open up Raina's cabinets and start digging through her papers, she didn't like that he was going through Raina's things but she didn't feel that she had any right to call him out for snooping, after all she had just broken into her own girlfriends office. But still she should say something.....

"Shouldn't you ask Raina first before taking her files?"

Ruiko asked a bit timidly, it was clear she wasn't very confident in her protest, and for good reason, but Alexander's resulting wave of questions didn't exactly give her much time to think about anything else to say.

He was asking her a lot of questions about Raina, too many questions as far as Ruiko was concerned. Did this man have a crush on her? Why was he trying to gather up all this information on her girlfriend?
"Yes, Raina is a good counselor, she is very nice too me and she listens very well and always knows just what to say to make me feel better." Ruiko said honestly with a little blush on her face, wow it really sounded like she admired the woman. "However I don't really like to gossip, so you will have to direct your other questions towards her."

Blackened Halo

Lavish Lunatic

20,875 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

As Carrie and Rosette made their way along to the gym (Carrie walking backwards, and Rosette walking forwards), Rosette was telling her how she was from New York...

“New York. So you're a city girl! I love that place...” Carrie said, with a smile.

Rosette twirled, looking completely at ease. Carrie looked contemplatively down to the ground, a shadow coming over them from one of the windows. It was sort of like she had no reservations when it came to making friends with people. The moment she came over, it was like… complete acceptance. It was an unusual trait.

“Come on! First we need to get changed into our gym clothes. There’s no way I’m going to get my outfit dirty” said Rosette.

“Oh!” Carrie hadn’t thought of that. Thank goodness she still had all of her things from that day in her backpack - along with perhaps an entire bushel of apples. She really needed to stop squirreling food away so much.

As the pair entered the gym, Carrie felt a weird crawling sensation up her back. Okay, something was strange in here. Carrie’s eyes scanned around and she noticed two teachers in lab coats standing among the students talking. Shader! And… Doctor Stein, looking a bit… Hmmm… Troubled? Carrie's aura started surrounding her - just a tiny bit. Not enough to sense unless you were one inch away.

Hold the phone. Ew, was someone… staring at them? Carrie paused, rubbing her back as if she had an itch. She briefly glanced around the place as if she were just looking over the tryouts and stretching a little.

”Carrie… Is it just me or are we being watched by more than the people standing around? It’s almost as if… Someone is hiding.” Rosette whispered subtly.

Carrie whispered back “No, it’s not just you… There’s definitely something up, but I don’t se-“ Carrie almost said “sense”. “See anything…” It felt strange – something EVIL usually felt more definite, but this just felt… odd. The air felt different and tense - and it felt like someone was just there who shouldn't be. Something in Carrie was going off and she suddenly felt a weird pang in her stomach.

“Maybe I’m just going crazy?” asked Rosette, walking ahead but still looking back at her. Carrie shook her head. She walked a little tentatively, hesitating and looking down at the ground – just as Rosette walked straight into someone.

”Grr… Hey! Watch where you’re going next time bub!” Rosette shouted at a gigantic guy’s back. Carrie jumped.

"Trust me, none of you are lucky enough to see this fine a** in a gymnastic outfit," the owner of the back grinned. Ew! Okay, it was Yusuke, apparently. And he was acting a bit testosterone-pumped. Fine a**? Hahahaha. “Yeah, sure... Keep dreaming! You’re going to give us nightmares!” Carrie grinned, feeling a bit more at ease right now.

"Now are either of you going to FIGHT or are we just going to stand here and fantasize about me in a leotard?" asked Yusuke.

Carrie paused and considered it. Yusuke was a good person, but clearly a magnet for trouble - plus, it was kind of hard to listen to the teachers while he was snoring immediately behind her. Carrie would normally have gone for some training, but right now just didn’t seem a good time when tension and energy were this high. Besides… there were too many girls in here getting warmed up for the gymnastics tryouts and Yusuke was sort of reckless. On top of all of that, she couldn’t help but feel they were being watched, looked at by someone who wasn't even meant to be there… It just didn’t feel right, this whole situation. If she was honest, if it weren’t for the fact that Rosette needed to do this to get into her club, she would have considered grabbing her her and leaving just based on instinct. Carrie frowned and reached out with her mind. It was like… something was tense in here.

Carrie was about to introduce Yusuke and Rosette to one another when the latter piped up.

”Well, well, well… Look at who’s here. Yusuke! Don’t tell me you’re trying out for gymnastics too?”

So they knew each other. Carrie smiled, trying to relax. “Yeah, you should join the team! It’d be fun to see a great big guy balancing on a tiny beam…” Carrie glanced over at the balance beam and bars. There was a girl twirling a ribbon around. That’d be good too, actually. Heheheehe.

Apparently, Yusuke had been talking with a teacher - the English teacher who was, weirdly, also a Doctor in a Lab coat – everybody had wondered about Doctor Stein’s interest in English, of all things. Doctor Stein stepped forward… And introduced himself? He’d already given them two days worth of classes and homework… Maybe he was trying to be nice.

“My name is Doctor Franken Stein.” He said.

Carrie's expression pared back a little and she looked up at the man. “Um… Yes, sir. I'm in your class, I remember you..”

“And what are your names?”

“Ah, Carrie… and this is Rosette.” She amended, a little concerned and a bit confused.. and with good reason. Thinking a bit about it, what was a guy teacher like him… a very pale Sciencey looking English teacher, no less, doing at the girl’s gymnastic tryouts? It made sense for Yusuke to be here, since he was kind of obviously into training, but this guy…?

Carrie actually felt a little hurt somehow... or almost a little... bothered by Stein. He was standing there in a stitched up labcoat surrounded by girls in leotards. She could have sworn she overheard him say something about the joy of dissection as they were coming in which was kind of a weird topic. He was obviously kind of weird, or maybe a bit unstable, and it was really probably not a good idea to let her guard down when he was kind of… ah, maybe that was why she’d had the strange creepy feeling earlier…?

“Uh, Sorry, sir, but we need to go get changed… tryouts!” Carrie said, with an awkward little smile. What was WITH this guy? He was clearly not quite right. And scary. And weird. And maybe into teenage girls, woah. She could have sworn that he was a threat, too, in a weird part of her mind… That dissection comment really got to her...

“Ahahahahaha, yeah, let’s go get changed, Rosette…” Carrie sort of pushed her into the direction of the change rooms, looking casually awkward, as most teenage girls would talking to an older male teacher.

Carrie exhaled slowly, the two of them finally alone. “Rosette, listen. I don't think we should go back there straight away…” Carrie scratched her back again, her senses were going kind of weird. She hadn’t actually been feeling right since their Society Blending Class. Even though she was trying to fight back, she kept having the weirdest flashes in her head of completely random things… Something to do with… the moon, maybe? Gah, it was too strange, too vague for her to make out, and with all the demonic activity around the school and all the panic and fights, it was a small wonder she was starting to feel a bit overloaded.

“...I know we don’t know each other but I get gut feelings about things sometimes… I think something’s wrong out there with somebody. There's something going on here at the school. Just be on your guard, okay? I don’t feel right about this. This feeling’s getting worse and I don’t think you were wrong about it, either…”

Carrie sat down on a bench, trying to clear her head. She raised her hands to her temples, trying to clear her aura. Okay, someone in the gymnasium was feeling pain… Someone was feeling numb and… Conflicted. Relationship pain. Carrie shook her head. Too many people. Too many auras. Not enough information. She couldn’t get a lock on and all the feelings of anxiety she kept feeling up kept just getting worse… She hadn’t been feeling right since around the last class, and the feeling was getting stronger – like some sort of impending doom. She could have sworn that she had the urge to run to another part of the school not long beforehand, but… the feeling wasn't clear. Usually her calls were more definite, somehow.

Maybe the Doc was in pain. It made sense, but Carrie wasn’t too keen on that idea. She wasn't sure if he was necessarily a completely bad person... it was just that he used the word “dissect” a lot and she didn’t really think he meant it in the metaphorical sense… It wasn't a good sign, talking so casually about hurting another person with that level of detachment. That was a little disconcerting.

Carrie busied herself, pulling on her gym shorts and the zip up jacket that came with it. It was probably because there were so many people here that needed guidance. Carrie knew at least one person that she was here to protect, but everyone else… It was all so contradictory. There were probably a lot of cases she just couldn’t do anything about at all. Just like last night.

I miss Lucy.. thought Carrie briefly, looking down and doing up her zipper. She had a straight face on, which was slightly unusual.

She was going to tackle her roommate tonight and hug her half to death, that was for sure.

Breathing steadily and calming down, Carrie laced up her sneakers and was done.

“Try-outs, right? Knock 'em dead, tiger...” Carrie warmly reached out her hand, her gaze back to normal.

LOCATION: Hallway, Gymnasium.. WITH: Yusuke, Miss S, Doctor S, Rosette... and... I don't know, I just have a strange feeling... OOC:

Brainy Gatekeeper

User Image

Ryu stopped for a second, with eyes still closed he turned to Lucinda's voice. "If you worry to much, it'll be your heart beat that I'll only hear." He laughed and gave a warm smile. Taking another breath he slowly made his way to the tree, the muscles in his legs screaming at him. With a light wince with each step, Ryu found his hand bracing the tree after a moment. Sighing, he slowly turned and slid his back down the tree finding himself in the same spot he sat before. I should of stayed put.. Oh well, what's done is done.

Taking a moment to adjust himself, he reached up one of his sleeves and pulled from it a wooden flute. Lightly tapping it he looked up. "Until I've rested up a little.. there isn't much I can do. But if you stay a while longer, a tune I shall play for you." He smirked at his small rhyme, as moved his arms into position. His hands moved the instrument around till he found each hole, then taking a moment he played a warm up tune to make sure no passage was blocked.

Company: Lucinda.
Feeling: A little better.
OOC:

zippypopz's One That Got Away

Loyal Poster

Don't let them in, don't let them see!

User Image
User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Rin frowned. Instead of following them, she turned on her heel and walked down the hallway. She realized Lilith had said something to her, but she could find the girl later. Rin managed to make her way to the courtyard somehow. She recognized Lucinda right away. But whos that next to her? She slowly walked up to the two.

Rin heard him playing some flute. A musician. Cool. Rin stepped next to Lucinda. "Sup, Lucy! How are you?" Rin gave her a warm smile, barely acknowledging the boy yet. She turned her attention to him. "Nice rhythm you got there." Was all she said to him.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

▶ Location: Hallway / Courtyard ◀▶ With: Lucifer, Lilith, Nayutia / Lucinda, Ryu ◀▶ Outfit: Blue ◀▶ OOC: ... ◀

Let it go, let it go! Can't hold back anymore!

Prophet

8,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
Crush: N/A

User Image
Lilith looked at, Nayutia. "I'm going to get something to eat. Wanna join me?" She asks in a kind tone. She wanted to be friends with, Nayutia . Since they seemed to have powers that were similar to each other. But something told her that, Nayutia was hiding something. Lilith didn't know what. But she wanted to find out what she was hiding. After all friends didn't keep secret from each other, right?

The two serpent heads lifted themselves from, Lilith's shoulders and sniffed the air. Someone was eating something sweet. Some kind of candy. Different from the candy, Lilith had a while back.

Out Of Cats:

Raikuda

Tipsy Lunatic

User Image

User Image
---We fought fire with fire

Formis made a bit of a pouty face at Miss Ward's refusal to explain the joke to him. He'd have to look it up later. Ruiko Itami... Hmm... She was certainly a mystery, he could tell. There was a lot more than met the eye. He practically saw himself in that near glare that she seemed to give everyone around her.

But no matter, he directed his attention back to the black haired woman here in his office. At his anime comment, she rolled her eyes at him. This earned a sheepish grin from him. Her eyes though, something about them were just... hmm, very interesting.

He clearly saw the look of revelation on Miss Ward's face when she made the connection between Formis and Morgan. She figured it out. "Listen, Morgan and I would really appreciate it if you didn't tell anyone else that we're related. I have this awful tendency of taking the spotlight all the time, and if people found out Morgan was my sister, that's all she'd become. Back when we were- uh.." Formis stumbled a bit. Nervousness? Maybe. Stress about someone finding out something he was trying to keep hidden? Perhaps. "Back at the last school we attended, I was finishing up my degree and she was getting into her freshman year of high school. It was common knowledge that Morgan was related to the amazing Formis Erikson who aced all of his exams. She just kind of faded into the background..." While it may have seemed like bragging, Formis spoke of his accomplishments in this sense with shame. His eyes lowered and that cheery enthusiasm he did his best to keep up faded momentarily. "She's the only family I have and she's essentially my daughter, I have to make sure that she turns out okay."

Formis quickly did his best to perk back up, not intending to get depressing and super talky there. It probably was weird, he looked like nothing had just happened. Formis sometimes wondered what would happen if he just stopped putting on façades all the time and was just himself.

"Anyhow, sorry. Anime, Amano, right... uh... I'm not sure I'm familiar with him. I don't watch a whole bunch of anime to be honest. I'm more a gamer myself." Formis admitted. Geez, he couldn't even be a geek well enough to have a good conversation it seemed. He laughed a little awkwardly before Miss Ward changed the subject.

Genai... ugh... he needed to get his act together, honestly. Formis silently nodded in agreement. It seemed the two of them had a mutual dislike of that d**k. When she started getting more stressed though, Formis got similarly panicked. "Wait what? No! I really-" Practically talking over Miss Ward before both of them stopped. Formis watched as she threw her pen into the trash can... so hard that it dented. Formis's eyes widened and his jaw dropped.

"Holy crap...." Formis muttered, his open mouth turning into a smile. "That was friggin awesome!" He said, walking over to the trash bin and picking it up to look at it. "How did you do that? That was so cool! Don't worry about paying for it, I'll take care of it. Just.... woh-ho-ho-hooh" He said laughing in awe. He did not take petite Lacey Ward as someone who would or even could do something like that.

Until we had to fight with ash---

[LOCATION: His office]
[WITH: Miss Ward]

OOC: I agree with Vishkah. Conversations like these always need more nipples.

6,700 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Masashi stretched out peacefully, a rather serene look on his face now that he had his fill. Surprisingly, Kendi didn't look any worse for the wear, if anything she just looked hungry. A rather embarrassed smile came to his face when he looked around realizing the damage that he had caused. It had been so long since he had his fill his powers went completely rampant before he could he contained it. Slowly, he looked at Kendi and his eyebrow raised curiously. So there was a teacher that was okay with 'a little pda'.
"I think you may be one of the few teachers that's actually normal around here,"Masashi said quietly as he smiled then looked back at Kendi.
Maybe him draining her was making her a little bit hungrier than he originally thought. It almost looked like she was ready to begin drooling on him and he smiled. Then when she spoke, a devilish smile came to him. He had to admit, trying to survive the bite of a black widow sounded rather entertaining. While he didn't think that the bite would kill him, he didn't want to test that theory either.
"Ohh? A black widow eh? I have to say it sounds rather interesting,"Masashi said and then when she gave him a smile he winked at her playfully."So, you say that your wanting to go to the auditorium? I would be more than happy to take you there,"Masashi said, grinning at her playfully as he beckoned her towards the door, his personality even brighter now that he had his fill of blood.
He didn't think that anything would be able to put a damper on his mood. To make things better, now that his hunger was sated, the up coming Blood Bonding didn't seem to worry him as much. After all, it was just a simple procedure right? And currently, he was more interested in this new teacher. Was her poison really that potent? A sly smile came to his lips when he thought of how Chrono would react to the new teacher. He stuttered like a fool around fully clothed women and, judging by her protectiveness of her chest, this one wasn't even wearing a bra. Chuckling quietly, he stepped out into the hallway and he stretched looking at a few of the shattered windows, rubbing the back of his head nervously. How much damage had he really caused?

Lavish Lunatic

20,875 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
User Image

User Image
                                              F#, A, G, F#, C#, B, C#, D A.....

tab tab ʟ ᴏ ᴄ ᴀ ᴛ ɪ ᴏ ɴ:xxMr Erikson's office.
                                              tab tab ᴡ ɪ ᴛ ʜ:xxMr Erikson.
                                              tab tab ᴏ ᴏ ᴄ:xxI'm with Formis. Nipples. DEFINITELY more nipples.
                                              tab tab tab ᴏ ᴏ ᴄ: xx I'm with Formis. Nipples. DEFINITELY more nipples...
                                              tab

Back in Mr Erikson’s office, Lacey essentially let slip that she knew about Yoshitaka Amano - the concept artist behind Final Fantasy.

And Formis didn’t.

Lacey winced. Actually, the fact that she knew Amano’s name (and had actually bought one of his works...) probably more indicative of the fact that she was a freak who had spent at least two years of her life in Japan attempting to research demons. Maybe that wasn’t the best thing to be bringing up at this point.

This was just plain awkward.

“I’m more of a gamer myself” said Formis.

Oh... thought Lacey. He laughed awkwardly. It was like they were making each other just seem worse just by default.

“My sister and I have been geeks since we were kids…”

Sister…? Erikson. I’m an idiot, officially. thought Lacey. Noticing her expression, Mr Erikson actually started to… wait, he was nervous. Lacey looked down. She could basically anticipate what was going to happen next somehow.

"Listen, Morgan and I would really appreciate it if you didn't tell anyone else that we're related.”

Of course I wouldn’t. I don’t talk family.

He was talking on behalf of Morgan, "Morgan and I"… One unit, one item. Don't touch.

“I have this awful tendency of taking the spotlight all the time”

I know the feeling… thought Lacey, the thought and a bit of shame completely showing on her face.

“…and if people found out Morgan was my sister, that's all she'd become.”

Lacey acknowledged this and nodded.

But.. It’s worse than that. From your tone, you're feeling guilty because y-

“Back when we were- uh” he paused, hesitating. He seemed like he didn't want to say.

You don’t have to tell me anything. Back when we were nothing. Back when we were nothing! It's alright.

I'm not a worthy confidante. I haven't earned this information, or your trust. I'm not afraid of silence. You can stop here if you want. Her look was one of just pure presence at this point.

“Back at the last school we attended, I was finishing up my degree and she was getting into her freshman year of high school. It was common knowledge that Morgan was related to the amazing Formis Erikson”

She nodded, fully taking in what he was saying… and all the absence of things around it.

No wonder she hated you.. thought Lacey. She knew the feeling. People hated her, too. Being a freak of nature and talented and unbalanced was a huge spectacle, something like an incredible marvelous train wreck with everyone just piling in to watch. More than that, having large amounts of energy beyond normal levels naturally made you kind of mad – and getting involved in certain things just made that worse. Being around Academics and even sometimes knowledge made things worse. She hated it, the entire dynamic, to be entirely honest.

Thinking about it, she’d noticed something in Morgan and Lucifer in particular: there was something about those two that stood out to her – beyond the fact that they were supernatural… They had a strength all their own. Both just had this air of defiance like they were throwing off the air that surrounded them. That was kind of… familiar and fascinating to Lacey.

“Who aced all his exams…”

That was the nail in the coffin.

“Exams, huh?” Lacey sounded a tiny bit bitter and sighed down at the ground. It’s like that. she thought, wryly. It’s stupid. It’s honestly the most stupid thing.

She sighed again.

…It doesn’t amount to anything much but self-inflicted alienation, and distance, does it? Being what you are. Being something people are greedy for. Lacey looked over at Formis, her head slightly tilted and her expression serious, her usual fare.

“I won’t.” she said.

It was very simple.

Lacey was looking at Mr Erikson directly, apparently forgetting her habit of not looking at people. Formis was looking smaller, somehow, and kind of dark and sheepish. It probably didn’t matter what she said – he’d already said more than he wanted to. There was almost a shadow cast on the wall behind him for just a second. It was the first time she felt like she was seeing a real person and it felt kind of strange. He usually had this great big sort of casual smile that only sort of vaguely hinted at this. She had kind of suspected, though she almost wished for his sake that she could erase it from her mind - it didn't really matter, people's need to know other people's business. He probably didn't want her to look, since she hadn't actually earned the right. It was only a split second and if she hadn’t been watching, she would have missed it.

Formis almost looked ashamed at the last part. Lacey looked down, biting down on her lip a tiny bit and gritting her teeth a little.

…There’s more. There’s more than that. She couldn't help but think it.

Lacey was feeling a sense of a strange empty silence. There were too many people in the room, casting shadows. It like she was in a weird pressure cooker or even a strange sort of echo of something completely unknown at this point. Lacey took it all in, just listening to him. That was all she could do.

She got the feeling that all of this - even the unsaid things - were weirdly so sacred and private that she shouldn’t even act upon the knowledge or even come up with any response in a way. She didn't really understand why she felt this way.. It was sort of like a secret that was already bound and to be taken to the grave. Beyond that, Lacey just took giving her word seriously. When Lacey felt it was important, she could lock things away eternally if needed. Though she supposed he didn’t know that about her at all.

Lacey tried to think her way through. That was a complicated matter and incredibly difficult, undoubtedly. Formis had clearly been through a whole lot. He was looking after his sister - neither of them were human and that always meant bigger family issues, racial discrimination, pain, dealing with humans and worse. He wasn’t a human being, meaning that he… probably had to deal with the worst, most leery side of human nature and all of that just sickened Lacey beyond all belief.

He probably had to go through everything that she and the demons she’d witnessed had gone through but ten times worse because he actually had someone that he could potentially hurt by being the way that he was. It was kind of amazing the fact that he was holding on. Lacey looked down. Apart from the fact he was talking family... It was like there was this incredible distance. Time practically slowed.

Lacey felt a bit.... surprised, in a way, at all of this. She hadn’t expected the conversation to to take this kind of turn. That was a huge amount being said, and in so few words.

"She's the only family I have and she's essentially my daughter, I have to make sure that she turns out okay."

Lacey gave him a strange sideways glance.

Wait. She paused.

Formis had switched off into glib-mode again. Lacey’s eyes couldn’t help but just look down. Okay, stop. Don’t. NO. Don’t do that in front of me, please, you really don’t-

She didn't know why that made her feel so weird. It didn't make sense. The two of them started talking about Genai. There was a series of sort if inter-dispersed stutters. followed by completely matched silence as they both stopped.

At the sound of spraying water, Lacey’s pen burst internally from her power. She could feel the ink flowing in her hand. She looked annoyed and tossed it in the direction of the bin, not focusing her throw quite right.

The bin made an incredibly loud noise and buckled under her energy. It was like everything just shifted back into focus. Even the awkwardness was broken. They both stared at the bin for a long moment and someone’s jaw was dropping.

“s**t!” she swore, loudly, closing her eyes. That was completely involuntary.

The bin tipped over, in a completely different shape now.

“Holy crap…” Formis muttered. One good swear word deserved another.

AAAAAAAAAAAARGH thought Lacey, in utter disbelief.

"Oh my God-" Lacey breathed, panicking.

“That was friggin' awesome!” Formis declared, his gaping transforming into a smile.

What?

Lacey looked kind of numb and… actually smiled sort of in shock. Okay, I guess I have to… This was definitely an official topic change.

He walked over the buckled over bin and picked it up. “How did you do that?”

"I just... Well....!" she lifted her pitch and her voice got softer at the end of the sentence. What there was of one, anyway.

“That was so cool! Don’t worry about paying for it, I’ll take care of it…”

Kindness, again. Didn’t he know that he was unbearable?

“Just Who-ho-hooh!” he sounded impressed.

And then he burst out laughing.

Oh dear God. Stop. Whatever it is that you’re doing and showing me, stop it, I can't-! thought Lacey, though she was actually cracking a smile and almost laughing, one hand coming up to cover one eye.

He was a maniac!

Lacey realized she actually had the weirdest expression on her face, somewhere between some kind of manic delight and shock and disbelief and morbid fascination and relief and awe all at once. She stared at him and the bin for a second.

Then it just started.

Lacey couldn’t believe it. She was honestly bursting into peals of the most loud, manic, crazy-sounding laughter. She hadn’t even registered that she had started. She sounded almost hollow and like she was losing her mind and was finding that hysterical. She doubled over, practically crying.

“Ahahahaha, I… Haha, oh my God!” she said in a strange voice, her eyes watering. This was so stupid, this entire thing! They were both completely and utterly ridiculous! What in the world had even just happened?!

“Haa! HahahahahahaHAHA!” she uttered, a bizarre and out of character sound – it was almost disembodied. It wasn’t her usual laugh at all. It was like she couldn’t control it. She had practically broken down and now she was just spilling her guts.

Okay. Now it was her time to be completely at a loss and awkward and show more of her hand than she really felt like.

“Well… I don’t really know! I… I’m not a human, and I… I think my parents ought to know!” she finished in a weirdly high-pitched voice and laughed, doubling over.

Okay, she was sick. Sick in the head. That was the only explanation for this.

“Hahahahahahahahaha!” she was clutching her sides and laughing, a rail-thin sort of bizarre skeleton or stick figure-like display. She bit her lip, walked over and put one hand on the outside of the trash can, which was now resembling some sort of abstract contemporary artwork.

“I’m a little… violent. and… I’m working on it.” she muttered.

“Sorry, Erikson…” she said with grateful lop-sided smile.

Hilarious Smoker

4,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
Kendi

Kendi began walking down the hallway towards the general direction of the auditorium and smiled at his "normal teacher" comment. "So, what exactly are my coworkers so stuck up about, do they not like pda or something?"

Looking around the hallways Kendi smiled at the young man next to her. "So do you have someone special who lets you feed? If not I can always be a temp doner till you can find someone" Smiling at him Kendi was very interested in this young man that has been so kind to her. Up front the auditorium looked like any other auditorium around.
"So when does this place have a dance?

Feeling:
OOC: I hate small posts T-T

HolyKnightMeiz's Husbando

Beloved Friend

User Image

User ImageUser Image
Lucifer chuckled a bit as she looked at Nayutia before turning his attention towards Lilith. "I wouldn't mind grabbing something small, the cafeteria is fine. I'll buy whatever you and Nayutia want Lilith." He said politely before looking back at Nayutia. A grin formed on his lips before he followed her, his hand reaching up to meet her hair once more. "So I'm yours, am I? What could I have done to win such a title?" He asked in a playful tone before actually answering her question. Putting some thought into it, his tongue clicked against his top fangs before he spoke. "I came here because my sister Lucinda asked me to. I think she was hoping staying here would keep me out of trouble." He said with a small shrug before he gently freed his fingers from her soft, dark hair and used his hand to hold the cafeteria door open for the two girls that he was with. Once they entered the cafeteria, he returned to Nayutia's side. "And I could ask you the same, couldn't I? What brings you to such a place? Or is it just that your father is the principal?" Lucifer asked, recalling the fight he had a front row seat in on the first day of school.

Lucinda was finally starting to get used to being alone with Ryu and blushed a bit at his comment of what would happen if she worried too much. "I can't help but worry. I owe you a lot and its my fault that you ended up so weak." she said softly before she sat next to him. When he started to play, she smiled a bit before a familiar girl came up to join them. "Oh, hey Rin. How are you doing?" she asked before she looked over at Ryu. Lucinda wasn't sure if they had met before but she wanted to be polite enough to introduce them to each other. "Ryu this is Rin, Rin this is Ryu. So whats up Rin, I haven't really seen you much since the Masashi incident." Lucinda said softly, remembering the hurt look in her eyes on that day. It made Lucinda feeel uneasy to think how upset Rin had been that day.

Company:Ryu and Rin ~*~ Lilith and Nayutia
Feeling: uneasy ~*~ intrigued
OOC:

Prophet

8,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
ArchMageZer0
Crush: N/A

User Image
Lilith looked at Lucifer. "Anything small I want?" This was odd, why was this guy offering to pay. He barely knew her. Was it some kind of attempt to get her to do something for him. Lilith wasn't used to people being kind to her. She was more used to being teased or yelled at for what she looked like. This just didn't add up in her mind. But, what if he was telling the truth. "Alright, I'll hold you to it" She said almost in a hostile tone.

Both serpent heads looked at Lucifer. Interesting, why would he pay for the food. Hmm, this seems suspicious The bladed tails wiggled as the serpent heads rested on Lilith's shoulders.

Lilith let out a sigh and crossed her arms. "I'm not used to people doing me favors. If this can be counted as a favor"

Out Of Cats:

Raikuda

Blackened Halo

6,700 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Ɲɑƴuƭɪɑ
Ʈhe Ƥɾɨɳƈɨƥɑɭʂ Ɗɑʋɡɧʈɛɾ

User Image
Nayutia tilted her head curiously when Lucifer offered to pay and a small smile played at her lips. Hell, if he were offering to pay she certainly wasn't going to turn him down. However, her smile faltered when she felt his hand playing with her hair and she couldn't help feeling her cheeks growing hot. W-Was he flirting with her!?
"I-I didn't mean to make it seem like you were claimed or anything!"she stuttered nervously, finding it rather hard to speak in an even tone. Even her shadows that were normally as cool and collected as she was were taking a rigid and rather shaky shape.
In all her years this was the first time she had ever experienced an interaction like this. She tried to make her mouth work for the next question that came though it took a little more time than she would have liked to admit. Finally, she nodded at his question.
"Because my father is the principal I got dragged here without much of a choice. I've made some good friend and uhm. . .yeah,"she finished quietly, her mind flashing back to when his fingers were brushing against her cheek in such a gentle manner, something she wouldn't have expected from a. . .vampire.
She had wished that Raina would have told her such a thing before she wandered off! However, this vampire seemed different than the others she encountered. So far, he hadn't done anything to make her believe he was mean. . .in fact, she actually thought that he seemed nice. He was offering to buy them lunch after all after just meeting them.
"I told you we could find some friends,"Nayutia said as she turned to Lilith, giving her a warm smile.

6,700 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Masashi smiled as he looked at the wreckage and a small shiver ran down his spine. It somewhat reminded him of the old days when he could fight and feed without worrying about anyone or anything except the nearest Hunters. When she spoke of the PDA once again he thought about it for a moment, his own eyes seeming curious.
"I wouldn't say that anyone is heavily against it. But, unless your a vampire, I doubt they wanna see you biting peoples necks all day,"he said as he gave her a toothy grin.
When she asked if he had someone special to donate blood to him he couldn't help but smile widely. Chrono. . .someone he just met and was already dating. To her question he gave her a small nod, still smiling.
"Yes, one of your students that you'll meet. His name is Chrono, he's a cute little devil demon I believe he said. He's agreed to do the Blood Bonding act which in times of crisis I can feed whenever. Though I don't think he would mind if he had a little extra help with that," Masashi commented and smiled at her once again.
For a teacher, she was turning out to be a very nice person. As they got closer to the auditorium, Masashi's smile fell as he saw the inside. The place was in shambles after Genai's previous outburst and many of the items had turned to ash sculptures, threatening to fall as soon as they were so much as poked.
"Well. . .we have one in 4 days but it looks like we have a lot of work to do before that can happen,"Masashi commented, his voice coming out like a low growl.
His eyes narrowed quietly as he looked around a little more thoroughly. Remembering yesterday, he saw the flames that were around Genai who was likely the cause of this. That explained the earlier aura he felt anyway. . .

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff