Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chiyo couldnt take it anymore clentching the dagger in her hand she made a dash at her father where she stabbed him in the back " Let him go now.." she growled out her power was spiking up in anger she shuddered as she saw his blood on her hands
Akane was falling freely her hand reached out still as she continued to fall but what she wasnt expected was kaori's small hand grabing hers before she can hit the ground " kaori no let me go im to heavy for you to pull up Kaori no" Akane begged him " no Akane okassan.. I want you die.. hasama needs you.. okassan needs Kaori needs you to Akaokassan... " Kaori cried out as he struggled to pull Akane up but was starting to slip

Adorable Fatcat

akanes husband growled " baka no ama! strike at your father like this ! " he growled as her as he did so hasama broke free of his grip he watched with wide eyes as kario struggled to pull up akane " okasama! " hasama jumped from the window knwoing he couldnt fly yet but he fell he felt light and a fire ingulfing him then he tranformed into a dragon he opened his eyes hasama wrapping around akane and clinged to the side of the palace with his teeth and claws " ookasama climb up to kariosama please i cant hold on much .." he struggled
Akane quickly grabed hold of the wall as she started to climb herself up " hasama.. you .. you turned into your dragon form" she was shocked Kaori held out his hand she took it and quickly pulled herself into the window. Kaori quickly ran towards the room wanting to save Chiyo who was struggling in the fight with her father " I hate being what I am... but I wont allow you to hurt them" without warning her hand glowed and made a move which caused her to burn his face

Adorable Fatcat

He yelled in angy as his face was burneed . hasama climbed into the house he hugged his mother tightly " okasmaa we need to find kurosama ..." he worried as he looked off in the forest
Akane nodded " hai.. he may help your sister.. there is so much she can do to hold him off " Kaori ran up to the room and barged in " Okasaan. grandfather leave okasaan alone now!" Chiyo clentched her teeth " kaori get out of here now " " no okasaan Im staying " " I said now ! i DONT WANT NOTHING BAD TO HAPPEN TO YOU"

Adorable Fatcat

Akanes husband growled " yes brat listen to a how of a mother you have " he chuckled hasama tugged on akanes sleeve " okasama kurosama is hurt badly we must hurry! " he whined as he tugged harder
Akane nodded as she looked around " Kuro .. Kuro kun.." she called out " where could be .. he has to save my daughter before she..'' she couldnt finish her sentence

Adorable Fatcat

hasama looked around in the wintery forest he nocticed the dagger " okasama .." he ran over to the dagger and picked it up he nocticed drips of blood in the snow leading to the springs ' kurosama ... ' hasama worried
kuro was stubling everyway as he held his bleeding shoulder a white fox appeared in the forest its ears twitched as it stared at kuro ' i wonder who he is .. ' yoko wondered as he had his ears tilted back as he creepied closer
kuro spoted him as he growled he chased after yoko as he ran away " oiii sorry sorry i didnt mean to make yall angry " he cried as he ran from the demon kuro ' this guy is definatly what i read ,, a fallen i thought they went into hiding why is one here... oh well howd i getta meself into this ' he whined
kuro spoted tailing he growled as he took off toward tailing " taichan get away! " yoko yelled
A young Tai Ling looked up only to see a demon coming at him really fast his eyes widened as he quickly ducked " nani.. Yoko sama wwhat was that...?" he stuttered as he wipped out his ribbon for protection. ' that demon.. he's so scary... what is he...?' he thought to himself Akane gasped as she picked up the speed ' we have to hurry I sense that Kuro is near a fox and wait this scent is familiar .. is that a dragon to... but its just a young one though...' holding Hasama close to her she used all her strength to crash into the clearing where everyone was. Panting as she tried to catch her breath she looked up and saw Kuro about to attack the young dragon boy " NO KUO STOP DONT HURT HIM !"

Adorable Fatcat

something forcused kuro to stop his eyes widened as he looked down nocticing the claws in his chest " dont touch him ya damn demon " yoko pulled his claws out the previously bleeding wound in kuros shoulder kuro fell to his knees as he glared up at yoko before falling infront of tailing yoko licked the blood off his claws " are yall okay taichan " he asked calmly
" kurosama! " hasama cried as he ran over to kuro hasama stood between him and yoko he shook alittle
yoko blinked " a mibu kid .. is this yall daddy ! ?" yoko growled as he bared his fangs at hasama for protecting kuro
Akane wobbled over towards them " wait.. Yoko was it.. please dont hurt him.. dont hurt Kuro.. he is our responsibility.. my grandson found him and we are taking care of him.." she fell on her knees from exhaustion ' kuso .. I used up all my strength to get here to find Kuro and I cant barely move' " Kuro kun... you have to go back and help my daughter Chiyo.. I know that you can help her stop my husband he's gone mad... and I cant stop him but worst of all I fear that he may hurt my grandson Kaori kun.. please Kuro kun I ask you to help.." she pleaded

Adorable Fatcat

yoko stretched the back of his ear " yeah yeah auta akanchan .. yall dont look very well is that b*****d of a husband isnt it " yoko growled " damn b*****d ... i atta ..." he clintched his fist
kuro looked back at akane ' this woman ... ' he struggled to get to his feet but he did " very well .. " kuro wobbled over to akane and placed his hand on her neck his eyes widened " akane .. dieing .." he mummered he picked her up despite his wound " come .." he offered his hand to hasama yoko just shook hi head " damn b*****d ima sorry for the guy ... he injured yet he still fight that one lucky friger cmon taichan yall daddy is paying tonight heehee " yoko grabed tailing and ran off
kuro flew back to the clan house " enough ! " he shouted as he grabed the blade before it could hit chiyo " enough ! " " damn b*****d die ! " kuro struggled to fight back
Chiyo fell to the ground holding her bleeding arm her eyes widened as she saw Kuro fighting off her father " doushite .. Kuro doushite.. uh " Kaori was by Akane's side " Akaokassan daijoubu daijoubu?" he kept asking Akane as Akane was laying on her back " hai hai.. Kaori kun Im just tired is all.. I used up all my strength " she clentched in pain a little Chiyo teared up ' okassan..no okasaan' Turning her head she heard swords hitting each other Chiyo crawled over to Akane " okassan.. your going to be alright .. okassan you just need rest .. I mean you was always the better mother even to my own son .. im so sorry I was bratty I just wasnt ready to be a mother... I just wanted love.. but for years after watching otousaan doing all those things to you.. and he kept telling me it was your fault.. I actually believed him .. but im so sorry okassan..Ive should of been the better daughter that you wanted.." tears started to form in her eyes, Kaori looked up at Chiyo " okassan " " Kaori kun gomen.. *sobs* gomen.. im sorry i havent paid attention to you .. I should of been a better mother and I want to start now.." Chiyo wasnt aware that she was glowing ' why is okassan glowing.. nani and why is kuro glowing to...?' Kaori thought to himself

Adorable Fatcat

kuro growled as grabed the blade with his bare hand and yaked akanes husband toward him as kuro clentched his head back vealing his neck he bit down into akanes husband neck he smirked evilly " damn demon ..youre not very bright as you would of nocticed this " he held up a poinious herb solution " i drunk this knowing you would try and kill me .. ive done my research demon such yourself feed on souls .. " he chukcled evilly as he held his bleeding neck kuro tried to spit out the solution but it was already in his blood stream " that poinoius will never disappered you will fall very ill then die ahahaha " he laughed evilly as he stared at his wife " akne youre truely beautiful i dont understand why you betrayed me ive given you love a house lovely childern .. "he snarled as he walked away then disappered
kuro yelled in angy as the venom spread into his blood hasam rusted over and took some of his blood and was able to make an cure for it " drink kurosama please " kuro shuved it down his throat the pain stopped his blood purefuled for the time being the wound bled more he ingored it as he wobbled over to akane he shuved clan members out of the way he kneeled next to her placing his bleeding hand over her mouth hoping she'll drink his blood he panted as he felt weak and exhausted " drink akane .." he barked
Akane lifted her head up and drunk some of the blood she pulled back when she had enough and allowed its effect to work on her " he will return again.. this im sure of.. but in the mean time I wont let him hurt my family or members of this clan." Kaori looked up confused " Akaokassan what do you mean by that.?" " I mean that my husband well.. about to be ex husband cant run this clan any more.. he just cant and the only way to have a new leader is by marriage" Chiyo looked up with concerned eyes " marriage.. you mean one of us has to marry someone and they can rule the clan" Akane nodded her head. " that would mean if you married someone Chiyo then your future husband would rule the Mibu clan." Chiyo's eyes widened at the thought ' i havent had very much luck with men lately' she played with her hair Kaori looked up at Akane " okassan .. ?" Chiyo looked back at Kaori " A husband uh.. then that means that if I was to marry then he has to be strong, someone Kaori can look up to.. and someone who I can love and he loves me.. I know I havent been the best person but I will try.." Kaori looked back between Kuro and Chiyo as an idea sparked into his head ' maybe if I can get okassan to fall in love with Kuro and Kuro fall in love with okassan then maybe Kuro can be my new dad and the new ruler of the mibu clan but im going to need hasama's help' Kaori grabed hold of hasama's sleeve " ano Iwill be right back I just to need ask hasama something" with that in mind he pulled hasama by the sleeve " ano hasama I got a brilliant idea"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff