Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adorable Fatcat

Hasama blushes as he took a sigh of relief " i see ... how do i control them..." he asked as he panted ' is minglingdono sure its the shadows ..or could it be.. no ..how.' he wondered . yuki gigled to herself as she blushes " love you hanokun please rest my lord " she asked sweetly . kuro blushed as he held aimi in his lap he pulled away from the kiss " aimi.." he said softly as he went back for more
"im sure its shadows... your just now learning how to use them...and its simple really you just have to let it become with you.. I know is a little strange but its really easy when you think about it let the shadows become with you and you become with the shadows then you two can work together.. and sooner or later can able to work to fight ." Ming Ling explained as she still had her hand on his bare stomach
Hano nodded as he layed his head down on the pillow not before he pulled Yuki chan next to him eh held her closly to his chest before he closed his eyes
Aimi felt herself being lowered to the floor and looked to see Kuro on top of her " Kuro kun" she softly said as she kissed him back eagerly

Adorable Fatcat

Yuki blushes madly as she stroked hanos chest she kissed over his heart and closed her eyes ' hanokun is so wwarm and soft ' yuki blushed as she snuggled into hano . hasama breathed softly as he blushed as mingling rubbed his bare skin " minglingdono thank you for helping me .. " he shuttered alittle. kuro blushed as deepened in the kiss he couldnt control himself ' what is this my emotions are eploding .... ill devour my wife if i continue ' he worried as he pulled away " im sorry darling " he licked aimi neck and sucked on it
Hano nuzzled against Yuki's hair " night Yuki chan" he mumbled in his sleep. Ming Ling rubbed his stomach as she lightly traced the faint scars " hai.. your welcome Hasama .. I would do anything for you" she blushed madly . Aimi mewed when she felt Kuro's fangs on her neck " ahh Kuro kun" her face was turning red from the sudden she felt in her stomach ' this heat.. ahhh its to much I think im going to burst if he keeps this up' she thought to herself

Adorable Fatcat

Hasama softly groaned as mingling touched his skin " mm ..." he closed his eyes as he leaned his head back some ' her touch is lovely ah..' he blushed at the thought . kuro felt heat build up inisde him it was in his face as he pulled away from aimis neck he held her face as he whispered in her ear " aimi darling could you untie this...." he placed aimis hands on his obi as he blushd madly imu smirked as he watched from his room as kuro and aimi got it on ' i see its just as i knew the light is that woman ..'
Aimi nodded as she slowly untied the knot on his obi her blush grew as she saw it loosed and soon it fell to the floor his kimono parted a little showing off some skin . " neh neh.. Kuro kun" she mewed as she shuffled a small giggle
Ming Ling stopped only to get close to Hasama's face " hasama kun" her eyes lided makign her gold eyes sparkle under the lighted room.

Adorable Fatcat

Hasama gulped as the blush grew on his face " minglingdono .. youre .." he shuttered as he stroked her face " youre beautiful .." he said softly with a small smile he scooted up to hiting the bed post when mingling climbed up to him . kuro blushed as he panted " thank you darling " he shuttered as he layed down he reached inisde his kimono and grabed hold " ahh mm.." he moaned as he stroked himself inside his kimono
Ming Ling traced the softness of his bottom lip with her index finger she pulled it away as she moved it lower to trace his chin then slowly brought it down his adams apple the length of this neck . Using her thumb she made little circles on the pale skin of his neck. Aimi blushed even more at the scene as she had to hold herself from exploding " ahh.. Kuro kun do you want me to...?" she asked hesitantly

Adorable Fatcat

Kuro panted as he took out his hands it was coated " as you wish darling .." he shuttered as he licked his fingers and suckled on them with some sweat dripping off his body and a flushed face he perked through the kimono he covered with his hand " im sorry darling i cant help myself ah..." he groaned from th pressure. hasama blushed as mingling lined his neck he lifted his chin up vealing his neck more to mingling" your touch sooth my aches minglingdono mm .." he shuttered alittle his breathe was soft
Aimi blushed as she grabed hold of him and releaved him of the pressure 'Kuro kun he feels so hot...like liquid fire ' she leaned lower to take it in her mouth tasting it. Ming Ling blushed as she traced along his jaw tracing the smooth skin " hai.. you think so hasama kun?" she asked her fingertip reached low till they reached his shoulder where she gave him a massage

Adorable Fatcat

" AHH! aimi! ahh " kuro moaned loudly as he held her head gentle as he panted as he watched aimi take him ' ahh so good ..' kuro lefted up his head and tilted it back as he grunted . hasama relaxed untouch minglings touch ' mm feels relaxing this is what i needed ' he thought as he relaxed his body " mm minglingdono .. this feels nice " he shuttered as mingling massagedc him
Aimi pulled away for a bit but touched him still "does it feel good kuro kun?" her eyes lided alost turning purple from the heat she was feeling in her body 'kyaa kuro kun you have no idea how much this is doing to me... but im glad that only i get to see him this way' her thoughts was making her even more flushed then she tasted him again
Ming Ling moved her thumbs in a circular motion as she used the rest of her hands in the same motion on the tight muscle " Hasama kun you need to relax once in a while all these knots in your neck arent good for you" she whispered

Adorable Fatcat

Hasama nodded as he flipped to his back " im sorry mingling dono .. i work myself to death helping others i have no time to relax... ehehe " he chuckled innocently he clintched up as mingling hit a tight knot in the center of his neck " please be gentle minglingdono " he pleded as he clintched the sheets. kuro moaned as aimi gave her plelasure " ahh aimi there ah.." he moaned ' she hit my sweet spotahh it feels sooo good mmm' he closed his eyes as he reested against his elbows as aimi suckled away at him . in a different room a woman chuckled as she licked her lips lustflly " thats what that little kitty thinks i get to see it all right here in my bedroom ... mmm imus son is truely lovely .." the woman chuckled evlly as she tooka puff of you long pipe
Aimi clentched when she felt a heating sensation she pulled away panting a bit her lips still wet as she breathed hard " feel better Kuro kun?"she rested near his knee as she took a couple of breathes "did i ..." her flished face showed it all
Ming Ling stopped at that spot " gomen Hasama ..." she moved towards another direction on his back as she worked ont he knots there where she felt him stiffen a bit ' I must of found a sensetive spot' she thought to herself

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff