Welcome to Gaia! ::

"if anyone should be punished it should be me... I feel as though I failed as a mother to protect my children.. its my fault that Chiyo doesnt know the true meaning of love... thats why she sleeps with so many demons...and you my dear hasama.. you was born with half the gene of the mibu clan.. the other of a dragon... another son hates me..so I deserve to fin happiness .. which includes you hasama and all my children to f happiness .." she held up her missing eye " this will only remind me that I would protect my children.. if I should lose an eye or an limb I would gladly do it until there is order in the mibu clan"
Kaori watched Kuro from up the window he scratched the back of his head " anoo... my akane okasaan is a really important person in my life.. she is very nice and treats everyone like they are her all her children.. I often times play with the other kids from the other lower branches of the clan but nehh sometimes they can be unfair especially to hasama .. I know your a strong person.. maybe you can play a big role in the clan.. I just know it your very strong and thats why when I grow up I want to be strong just like you" he made a big smile up at Kuro

Adorable Fatcat

Hasama blushed lightly " haii okasama ill protect okasama i promise " he grined sweetly as he took akane pinky and his tiny pinky and locked them " heehee see okasama ill protect the clan too " he giggled a sweet smile turned into a bitter frown as he stared at the missing eye he took the broken orb and made it into a size of an eye " here okasama a replacemnt its not as a real eye but it pretty like okasama and it will protect eye from getting dirt or infected " he mummered hasama held up the orb with a mini white lily in it to his mother. mean while kuro looked down at kurio " b-big part in c-clan .." he shuttered as he flew down to the floor he remember seeing akane bow to a person as respect he bowwed down to kurio " h-hai will be part of clan " he shuttered
Akane stared at the white lily on her hand " its beautiful hasama kun arigato " she gently placed the orb in her eye and blinked a few times getting adjusted to it
Kaori blushed as he shook his head " no no no you dont have to bow to me.. I dont like that .. my grandfather does but not me.. here" he helped Kuro up to his feet " wow you are tall heehe I hope I can be as tall as you"

Adorable Fatcat

Hasama blushed lightly " i hope okasama like it .. anything of okasama heehee " he giggled some as he stared at the large koi swimming in the koiishi pond. kuro blushed sometime " can boy understand words..." kuro asked he tried to says his name " kk arriooo ..kkario?..?" he asked he placed a hand on his chest " no nname .." he puzzeled as he looked aside
"my name is Kaori.. I know it sound kinda girlish but back when my okassan was a little nicer she always thought it was a nice name" he shook it off " but really you dont have a name hmm lets see we should just give you a new name" he puzzled as he concentrated on a name ' lets see a name a name' he looked up at Kuro's red eyes then his long black hair ' his hair is dark its so kuro.... and his eyes even though they look kinda evil there is sadness like how it is at night ' " neh neh how about we call you Kuro ?"
Akane watched the fish swim up closer towards them " its alright hasama you can touch it this one is very friendly notice the gold circle on its belly.. this is a special one when ever I come here it always come here to keep me company"

Adorable Fatcat

kuro puzzeled for a moment " kkuro .." he smiled gentle for a first time in a great while he nodded as he coaped with only kario with everything he got into the bath and help kario into the water
hasama was scared at first but then touch the fist on its head he giggled slightly " that fishie is friednly heehee " he did a cute yawn as he layed his head in his mothers lap and snuggled into it gentle and closed his eyes
Kaori was making little patterns in the water with his finger "neh neh Kuro kun im glad your here.. I can a role model to look up to.. my grandfather he treats my grandmother like crap.. and my okassan well she.. I dont think my okassan likes me very much no matter what I do she doesnt acknowledge me at all its like I dont know.. oh crap here I am talking alot" he scrubbed his body hard enough turn his skin pink Akane brushed Hasama's silver hair as she enjoyed the air ' hasama you would be a great man when you get older this I promise you your only small now but I know that you would be great when you get older and I know that you would find someone to love you as you are .. that is my only wish for you'

Adorable Fatcat

kuro nodded " i see." he just sat in the water enjoying it aira walked in on kuro and kario " aww how cute the b*****d is finally take a bath after all he stink bad and he was fifthy .. i mean really why were you thikning brat bring such a b*****d into this plus you look like ... ahaha like a big ... fat .. por ..." he joked in kuros face kuro growled slightly as his eyes glowed aira was lifted and thrown out the window kuro closed his eyes again " eennough ouutt of himm .." he chuckled as he smiled at kario
hasama snuggled into his mother lap more clinging the kimono tears ran down his face as he slepted
Kaori couldnt hold it in he started to laugh so hard he had to hold the side of his stomach " hahahhaha oh man this is rich ahahahahaha this sure made my day hahahhaaha"
Chiyo was walking down the hall going to deliver fresh towels when she heard her son laughing ' why is that boy laughing... he never laughs when in front of me..' she pondered about it before she shook it off
Akane stopped brushing Hasama's hair for a moment as she closed her eyes she head Kaori's laughter all the way outside ' hmm its nice to hear him laughing .. I want hasama to laugh more to'

Adorable Fatcat

Kuro chcukledc . hasamas unggle dmore into his mother
After his laughing fit Kaori heard his mother by the door " oh okassan is by the door with the towels I bet neh neh stay here Kuro I will get them" he quickly got of the water to get the towels
Akane got up with hasama in her arms as she walked back to his room and layed him on his bed

Adorable Fatcat

wAira was huffing and puffing as he ran back inside " damn it you ******** b*****d you could of killed " he pointed fingers at kuro " yyes but i didnt ..." aira froze with a dumb look on his face " slut did you see what this b*****d did to me right ! right !!" he barked at chiyo " sshe has a name " kuro snapped as he got out of the water aira covered his eyes so he wouldnt see kuro naked he took the towel from chiyo and bowwed to her he dried off and wrapped it around his around his waist he looked around for kario . hasama was sound asleep when he was put to bed
Kaori puffed up his cheek as he quickly covered his body with his towel " neh neh that air head doesnt know how to keep his mouth shut I swear" Chiyo was blushing madly but quickly shook it off " ano.. Kaori.. take yoour friend to your room thats where . he would" " his name is Kuro " Kaori interupted Chiyo stared at Kaori then back at Kuro again " fine you and Kuro ... when your done off to bed it is getting late" she quickly spun on her heel walking down the hallway when she saw Akane walking out of Hasama's room " Okasaan.. your eye.. " Akane touched her eye with her hand " its nothing.. I was just tucking hasama kun in well daughter good nite to you as well I will be staying up if you need me"

Adorable Fatcat

aira growled at kuro " damn b*****d " kuro ingored and follawed kario to his room he looked around " it big.." he sat ithe floor
Kaori was pulling out the second futon from the closet but it was proving difficult " you dont have to sleep on the floor you sleep here on this futon as soon as I can get it out of this stubborn old closet grrr" he struggled as he pulled harder and harder ont he futon ' come one why wont it come out'
Chiyo was in her room drinking sake as she thought about the events ' first he brings that demon here .. then father has a fit so does the bratt .. mother's eye was taken and here i am driking' she took a small gulp before slamming her cup down " pretty messed up family arent we" she smiled bitterly

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff