Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adorable Fatcat

Kuro panted as he ayed there for a moment " hhaii thank you darling how are you doing " he climbed ontop of aimi he held up her chin as he stared into aimis eyes " still purple it isnt out of your system yet is it love " he smirked evilly as pulled aimi close to him as he panted kuro pulled alittle on aimis obi. hasaama flushed alot as mingling massaged his sentsive spot " minglingdono! " he trembled as he blushed madly ' minglingdono found it ... ' he thoguht
Aimi was blushing madly as she stared at Kuro removing the obi " anoo here its a little hard to untie with mines" she guided him on removing the piece of cloth before it was finally released showing her flushed body in his eyes
' right there by the shoulder blades ..' she thought to herself ' makes since.. those where his wings come out and all.. I think Kuro is the same thign when Aimi touched him there ' she lightly rubbed the area using her thumb making small circle on the skin " neh neh.. Hasama kun is this your sensetive spot"

Adorable Fatcat

Kuro blushes madly as she touched his wings " mm aimi thoses are my wings your touching " he shuttered as he removed his kimono more vealing more skin he brethede heavily as he put any ontop of himself ' damn old fart atching us ' he had a tick mark on his forehead he threw aimi off of him and took her pantie and sling shot them over the camura " there thats btter " he chuckled " now were where we my lovely " he smirked evilly as he yaked aimi under him by the ankets. hasama tremlbed " hhhhaii minglingdono that is my senstive area ... thoses are were my wings are mmm " he shuttered the blush grew on hasamas face as mingling continue to massgae him over his wings he moaned softly he covered his mouth in shock
Aimi was blushing crimsion red ' ehh his father was watching us.. mataku and he had to throw my lace underwear at it to ' she yelped when she felt a small bit on her neck " ahh Kuro kun" she started to squirm underneath him
Ming Ling blushed even redder " ehe its alright haasama kun.. if you must know my ears are my sensetive spot to since they are pointy and all " she scratched the back of her head in embarrassment but she missed the evil gleam in his eye

Adorable Fatcat

Kuro panted as he licked aimis neck " delocouis " he purred as he opened aimis kimono and felt her up " mmm youre so hot my wife youve been saving for a special event as such so have i as you can tell mmm " he stroked himself ' its soo full im reaching my liimit ahh aimi ' he groaned as he layed back aginst floor in full view to aimis eyes. hasama smirked somewhat evilly " is that so mingLingdono ..." he sat up and yaked her in between his legs he held minglings wwaist as he licked the inside of her ears and nimpled on the pointy part of her ear hasama lightly bit now it and licked to sooth he did that counrtless times he blushed lightly as he rubbed her waist and hips ' her skin is like silk ... minglingdono sent reminds me of winter lilyas ' he kissed the back of her neck " do you like this minglingdono " he asked in a whisper in her ear
Aimi shivered as she crawled towards and sat on top of him " kuro kun" she whispered and let out a small mew as she grinded herself " ahhh kuro kun" she leaned down to kiss but kept up the griding motion
Ming Ling let out a small moan as the blush on her cheeks grew quickly " hh hai.. hasama kun" she whimpered as she bit on her bottom lip

Adorable Fatcat

Kuro moaned loudly as aimi grinded against him " ahhh aimi yes thats it " he grunted he held aimis waist as he deepened the kiss ' its so hot aahh mm ! ' he panted . hasama blushes as he heard mingling moan " minglingdono " he said softly as he held her head and kisses her lips gentle
' its so hot... so very hot ' Aimi kept the grind as she kissed Kuro kun back hard " ahh Kuro kun.. I dont know if I can take anymore " she felt her inner beast wanting to come out her fangs grew a little just a little past of her lips and her eyes glowed purple.
Ming Ling cupped his cheek as she kissed him back ' his lips are so soft i wonder' she shyly nipped his bottom lip

Adorable Fatcat

Kuro grunt as he shuved himself intirely inside aimi " relase your demon then darling if its hurting you " he shuttered as he grinded against her he held aimi close to him . hasama blushed madly as he nimbled on mingling top lip ' soothing ..' he groaned in the kiss as he deepened it by adding his tongue he pulled mingling close to him as he hugge her waist . unaware lee was opening the door " hasama do you know where the..." he stopped as he stared at hasama and mingling makingout he blushd than shtu the door quickly he froze there for a moment his brothers walked up to him " whats the matter lee " " yea whta happened " lee shook it off " n n nothing lets go its late and hasama is busy right now " " with..." before ling could finish the tripples heard maoning they all felt a chill run down thers backs " what the " lee grabed his brothers and walked down the halls with a madly blush on his face ' gosh hasama i ddnt know he was like that ...' lee puzzeled as a drip of blood leaked from his nose
The twins were walking the same hallway when they bumped into the triplets " oii...." Mei started " whats the big idea bumping into us like that" mi finished as they bothed rubbed the back of their heads
Ming Ling moaned into the kiss and felt her body being pushed back onto the bed. She opened her eyes and notice her hair was out of the twin buns and flared out all over the bed.Aimi panted near Kuro's ear sweating and breathing hard as she let her demon take control of her . She pulled back and stared at Kuro's red eyes through her now cat like slited purple eyes

Adorable Fatcat

The triplets crossed thier arms they said " this is our house whats the big idea running into us ... wetches " they said cuttely..hasama was over mingling a deep blush was on his face " im im sorry minglingdono i didnt mean .. im so sorry " he pleaded as he layed his head in mingling chest he clintched the sheets. kuro panted " so this is your demon my darling what a lovely color " he licked her cheek and he kissed her passionly
" Who you calling wrentched temes!" they both growled at the triplets Ming Ling as little as she pulled him closer on top of her " its ok Hasama kun.. I I dont mind really" her heart started to beat fast
Aimi made a purr like noise as she nuzzled his face " anata..." she mewed out in her beast voice she licked the side of his face before leaving a trail to his chin where she bit lightly

Adorable Fatcat

Long looked at his naisl in boredom " whatever bitches i got aint no pientence for little girls now run and go play house " long skooted his hand at the twins along ling buttde in " ehe ling we gotta go " " stay out of this pretty boy " " lee do something" " you wouldnt hit a guy with glasses would you long " long cracked his knickled. hasama blushed and he held mingling he panted slightly ' what do i do .. im hard .. i can not tell mingligdono ! ' he puzzeled " umm mingling dono im going to go to check on the triples " he got up he budgeled in between his legs he quickly closed his legs and covered himself with his hands his heart beat quickly as the blush grew . kuro blushed" mm .." he lifted up his head alittle to veal his neck to aimi
The twins brushed off the dirt from their maid dresses as they walked off " temes" they muttered " can you believe them mei" Mi growled out " yeah its typical I think their worse than that dog we handled last time" Mei growled." which reminds me" before Mi can stop her sister Mei threw a shoe at the back of Long's head before he can react she quickly grabed it and put her shoe back on " and we dont play dolls either teme"
Ming Ling looked up in curiousity before she looked down and her blush grew " umm Hasama kun your.."
Aimi held Kuro's face between her hands as she kissed around his neck leaving little bite marks all over she reached his chest where she licked there as she made a grinding motion with her hips

Adorable Fatcat

Long growled " oi! " ling nd lee tackled " im deeply sorry about my brother ladies " lee aploaged long barked " i aint sorry i would kicked thier asses !" ling stucked his fist into longs mouth and heavied him over his shoulder " night ladies by the way you two look ravashing in those maid outfits " he winked lee follawed ling down the hall. kuro blushed as he tackled aimi to the floor and thrusted as he deeply kissed her wanting more . hasama blushed madly " im im sorry minglingono i dont know why im..." he explained in embarrasment he held himself down and tried to help it from mingling

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff