Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Lunatic

((Just letting you all know my lovelies I shall be trying to post on Monday, but if not then by Tuesday at the latest. I have been a tid bit distracted OTL. AND very tired. So I will try to get back to it ASAP! Take care my dearies!))
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.ஆ±‡±÷•* Yes, my bite is much worse than my bark*•÷±‡±ஆ

LOCATIONGarden
BYNo one
MOODContent
THINKIN'Such a nice day
CLOTHESClick here

OOCBlah. It's crappy but something, I guess.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Esther wasn't sure what to do. Break had just started but she never really cared much of whether or not she was in school. School at least kept her occupied most of the day. Now what was she was to? She wasn't much for going downtown. She much preferred to be surrounded by trees and lush greens. So that's where she found herself. Out in the garden, curled up hidden from the world. She lied at an angle with her arms on a log and her head rested on her arms, her legs were bent with one slight further out than the other. A single orchid was in her hand as she twirled it slowly between her fingers, as if it was the only thing in this world.

Eloquent Lunatic

((Okay I am hungover, very hungover, so hungover that I am still drunk! Oh god this is a b***h! ANYWAY! I will try to post if and when I sober up. Sorry lovelies))

Blessed Hunter

User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXArashi NakiatoX
                                                  "Storm After Death"

User Image
                                                  The beauty in the eye of the storm, where I stand when i feel your grace...

XXXXX Arashi looked on as the girl explained the various aspects of the school. He let out a smile as she mentioned that the school grounds were huge.The young male could barely find the library and he found that only on a chance he took by walking into the door."That's some good advice there", He said with a smirk. He almost let out a laugh when she made the Hogwarts reference but he managed to keep a straight face as he looked at her, "Hmmmm, so does that mean there is no chamber of secrets". he said with a slight chuckle at the end.

XXXXX "i'll follow you then" he said as he now walked beside her

...I forget about my pride, and my place! Just take me from here!
                                                  User Image

Location:Library Company:Nadia Mood: Indifferent
                                                  ((OOC:Went out of state spontaniously and had no time to post still feel like s**t but here is a post so you can move on))

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image♪Яаίη looked over at her friend as she flopped down next to her. Her heart jumped slightly as she felt her friend gently stroking her hair. It was a bit strange, the woman had done this so many times yet something about this time felt so different. She had always had a deep fondness for the woman but she never really noticed just how deep it was. She always adored the other woman, even envied her beauty, but this felt so different. She found herself unable to move, or even breath as Alicia leaned over her.

Lips gently brushed her forehead, then her cheek. With each brush of lips she felt her heart jump and race even faster than it had been. Why was she getting so excited over this? As the woman reached her jaw she could feel that her cheeks had turned a deep red. Goosebumps puckered her skin as she faught not to shiver. But when the moment finally came that the woman reached her lips all she could do was marvel at the feeling. Her lips pressed up against the woman’s. Her eyes closed tight as her mind went completely blank. She could not get her mind to focus, and form a thought. All she knew was that she wanted more!

She wrapped her arms around the woman’s neck gently, pulling her closer and letting out a soft little moan. Why did being with Alicia like this make her so happy? Right now she could not care enough to try to figure it out, all she could do was enjoy it.

User Image17 rows in post menu without text

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image
|♂♂|EVERYBODY|wants|A|piece|OF|you| XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX|EVERYONE|takes|A|piece|OF|me|≮3|

Cory laughed and shook his head. “I think I am more afraid of you taking advantage of me. I don’t think I could handle being in ‘great hands’,” he teased. But secretly he already knew he would stay. Something in him liked the idea of getting drunk and finding himself in Thane’s bed. And though he would never admit it he hated the idea of being away from his only friend. He took one more puff if the cigarette before tossing it into the snow. Smoking had gotten easier by the end of the cigarette, but he would really have some work to do getting to be as good as Thane.

He leaned over putting his head on the man’s shoulder, not entirely sure why he was not stopping himself, and also very glad he was not stopping himself. “Look, lets make a deal,” he said with a playful grin. “You don’t do anything I’m not obviously on board for, and I will stay and trust my a** to be safe around you.” He sat up and elbowed his friend giving him a rather seductively playful look. “Think you can handle that?”

|≮3|CUT|myself|SO|i|COULD|feel|XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX✗soɯǝʇɥıuƃ✗XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX|i|KNOW|is|NOT|a|LIE|♂♂|

Beloved Cultist

User Image

Thane shook his head as Cory denied that he would totally love it if he took advantage of him. It was pretty clear how the punk felt, but maybe it would take a little alcohol to loosen him up. Thane was a good guy, and would never take advantage, but it sure as hell wasn't going to be easy.

He laid his head on Cory's when he leaned against him, sighing in content. He did like how Cory felt up against him, so small and warm.

With a skeptical grin, he looked down at his friend. "Are we talking what's obvious for you, or what's obvious to everyone else, cuz from the way you keep cuddling up and kissing me, I'd say you're obviously into me." He smiled and kissed the younger man's forehead, letting up on his banter. "But yes, I can handle it if it means you'll stick around."

Fly far away don't let the world pass you by
Live for the day when we must stand and survive
Now we face the judgment day our souls will feel the pain
Hear the screams of my world through the rain

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image
|♂♂|EVERYBODY|wants|A|piece|OF|you| XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX|EVERYONE|takes|A|piece|OF|me|≮3|

Cory couldn’t help but sink further into warm man as his head was places on top of the teens. He felt strangely secure at that moment. With his friend’s skeptical grin he could not help but smile even more. It was quite an adorable expression on the man’s face. He shook his head at the man’s answer. “Oh ******** you,” he laughed. He blushed when he felt the man kissing his forehead. He turned his head so he was looking at the man a little better, unintentionally making their mouths that much closer. “Well it looks like I am staying with you then. You better take good care of me,” he teased.

He cleared his throat looking away again. “Just so we are clean though I’m only leaning on you ‘cause I am cold.” That was a lie! SUCH A LIE! He wanted to be close to the man. Sure he was a bit chilly but he just wanted to be near Thane, but he could not admit it.

|≮3|CUT|myself|SO|i|COULD|feel|XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX✗soɯǝʇɥıuƃ✗XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX|i|KNOW|is|NOT|a|LIE|♂♂|

Beloved Cultist

User Image

Thane scoffed, knowing his friend was bluffing. Cory was leaning against him because he wanted to. He cocked an eyebrow, saying, "Well, if you're so cold, we can go inside. But I can't guarantee my lusicous body will be open for business anytime soon." He winked at Cory, knowing he would deny all of it.

Fly far away don't let the world pass you by
Live for the day when we must stand and survive
Now we face the judgment day our souls will feel the pain
Hear the screams of my world through the rain

((That was poopy.))

Beloved Cultist

User Image

User Image
After a few moments, when Rain didn't stop her, Alicia leaned in slowly, closing the space between their lips. She started out gently, but was surprised as Rain pulled her in closer. She had not expected Rain to be so strong!

User Image
The blonde stroked her friend's hair, whimpering quietly. Rain tasted sweet, like strawberries and cream, and her breath was warm and gentle. Alicia's hand made its way to Rain's hip, slowly trailing her fingers up her sides. She simply couldn't get enough of her! Rain had plenty of time to stop her, but Alicia prayed she wouldn't. She wanted to stay like this all day...

User Image

Beloved Cultist

User Image
Nadia just couldn't understand Arashi. He was funny, but so stone faced. He almost seemed like he was trying to show no emotion. Nadia had always had no problem wearing her heart on her sleeve, except for when it came to Aidan. That was something she kept to herself. She loved him so dearly, but it did no good getting down about it.

The model giggled as the man made a counter-joke. In her younger years, she'd had the time to read whole books, but now she was far too busy. But she really did wonder who ended up winning that Triwizard Tournament...

"Actually, I dunno if there is! I may not be the best tour guide, because I haven't really explored the whole school myself! But let me know in advance if I need to hide from basilisks." , Nadia said with a smile.

As they approached the Boys' Dorms, she began looking for his number, finding it on the left side.
"Well, here we are. Have your key?"

Beloved Cultist

User Image

Adeyemi smiled, seeing Dinah arrive. His grin was huge, seeing how radiant she was. God, she didn't look a day over 70,000! She dress glimmered and flowed, and she looked like a goddess standing next to her white elk. The professor grinned and gestured for her to come, extending a hand to help her up into the sleigh. "Please, m'lady, come. It would be an honor to ride with you in your new sleigh."

((His outfit))

User Image

Shy Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Befriended 100
User Image
┏xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx┓
I live my life in bitterness
And fill my heart with emptiness
And now I see, I see it for the first time,
There is no crime in being kind
Not everyone is out to screw you over.
Maybe, oh just maybe they just wanna get to know ya.
Don't wanna live in fear and loathing
I wanna feel like I am floating
Instead of constantly exploding
In fear and loathing

┗xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx┛
Eliana waggled her eyebrows at Cammy with a snort. Of course she was going to tease the lesbian giving her a free tattoo. That's what she lived for these days.

The petite woman didn't even flinch when Cammy started the tattoo. She didn't even look as if she was uncomfortable with the stinging sensation of the needle sinking into her skin over and over again. She kept her attention on the drawings, flipping through the book slowly. She was in awe of them, wishing she had the same skill. She could doodle but that was about it. She paused when she came to the last page staring at the drawing. It was Cammy for sure, she could tell that immediately. But there was a difference to her. She lifted the book with one hand, sure not to disturb Cammy and the tattoo, but she needed a closer look. She looked at it over the top of her glasses, so that they wouldn't be in the way, then she glanced over at Cammy. "These...these are really good Cammy," she said laying the book carefully back down in her lap.

User ImageUser Image
┏xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx┓
Got different people inside my head
I wonder which one that they like best
I'm done with tryin' to have it all
And endin' up with not much at all.
I wanna be completely weightless
I wanna touch the edge of greatness
Don't wanna be completely faithless
Completely faithless.

┗xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx┛

Hilarious Fatcat

User ImageUser Image

Where?: Empty classroom
Who?: Loralie
Thinking?: Winter break...

Takeo Watanabe

User Image

Takeo stayed quiet sobbing into his hands as Lauralie spoke about her parents. She made it seem like it was no big deal, but to him it was. He was often scorned for what he was and mostly called a pervert. Granted he was one to an extent, but ever since he had his girlfriend it had died down. His sex drive was still raging though he was learning to control that too. He shuttered as he felt her fingers glide over the leathery surface of his wings. It always made him cringe whenever someone touched him softly especially his wings.

He moved his own hand to where it glided up over her rear end and to her lower back where he pulled her down into his lap. "I know I shouldn't be concerned its just what I've grown accustomed to that way of thinking. My species is often scorned for what we are." He said scratching his claws along the skin of her back. "I'll go with you to meet your parents if that's what you want, but if they don't approve of me then I won't have anything to do with them. I gave up my immorality and took a soul to be with you. No ones going to take you away from me not even your parents that is if they disapprove of me."

Eloquent Lunatic

((I work late tomorrow so I'm gonna try to get posts done tonight, even if I have to force them, cause most of my characters are being mean and not wanting to cooperate.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff